[[ 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 ]] TWST x...

By Vel_dreamz258

What if an enigmatic amnesiac arrived at Night Raven College? ____________________________________ "I... can... More

[ YUUGA ]
[1] Welcome to the Villains world
[2] Welcome to the Villains world
[3] Welcome to the Villains world
[4] Welcome to the Villains world
[5] Welcome to the Villains world
[6] Welcome to the Villains world
[EX.] Welcome to the Villains world
[☾︎] SR Yuuga-Ceremonial robes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🎉
[0] Rose Red Tryant
[1] Rose Red Tryant
[2] Rose Red Tryant
[3] Rose Red Tryant
[4] Rose Red Tryant
[5] Rose Red Tryant
[6] Rose Red Tryant
[7] Rose Red Tryant
[8] Rose Red Tryant
[9] Rose Red Tryant
[❓] HEADCANONS
[☾︎] Yuuga | Birthday boy |

[10] Rose Red Tryant

157 6 1
By Vel_dreamz258

This story may not be accurate as the gamelines and forgive me for my lack of vocabulary.
________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

The soundtrack of Heartslabyul theme playing in the background.

A sound of joy tuned flute and bustling chattering atmosphere.

"Are we going to eat now?" Grim peeking at the massive treats on the table while drooling over it.

"Not yet........... I guess." Yuuga also was seen eying on the treats as well, mirroring the same reaction as his counterpart.

Then, a pair hands grabbed ontop the Ramshackle duos head and lowered them to look at the ground.

"Myah! / Ueh-!!"

"What did I tell you both about eying on treats!?" The man questions.

"But- Deuce! Stealing a look at it isn't a crime..!" The amnesiac jusify.

"Yea! It's not like- we're trying to take a bite outta 'em!" The monster agreed and argued.

"............." The bluenette stayed silent then let out an audible sigh.

"You were savoring every precious sight of that, your expressions became rather .....uncanny." Deuce reasoned.

"-Like you guys haven't eaten for 100 years type of hungry." The spade boy continues to mumble.

Suddenly, a familiar boy with a heart mark appeared. "Lay it off, man. It's not like they have actually done anything to the desserts." Ace urges.

"Is that supposed to be a challenge?" The monster seriously raised his eyebrow.

"Hardly! Why do you treat everything as if its a challenge to you?" The bluenette sighed.

"Why not? "Both of the Ramshackle duo stared at Deuce.

Then, the spade boy started getting slightly flustered and annoyed by their unseriousness.

"...uh, I think he's really serious about it." The ginger whispers to the unsuspecting ones.

"..... Alrighty, we'll try to behave...." The amnesiac pensively said.

".....Stingy Deuce....." Grim grumbled under his breath.

"You-!" The bluenette words were cut off by the sound of the trumpet, signalling the arrival of the dorm leader.

"All hail our dorm leader, the red sovereign himself- Riddle Rosehearts!" A student announced his majesty's arrival.

"He's back in action so soon?" Yuuga turned and whispers to his fellow first years.

"The principal gave him a green pass because he had a clean streak in this academy." Ace casually sighs.

"-But somehow.... I kinda have hopes this time around." The ginger mumbled quietly.

"Ace would never say that- who are you?" The other three unconsciously backs away from the heart boy in suspicion.

".............man, fuck you too." Ace scoffs while rolling his eyes.

______________________

"We salute you, sir!" The students greet Riddle.

"Hm." Riddle returns the greeting with a nod.

"-The garden roses are red, the tablecloths are white. This is the proper unbirthday party, indeed." The redhead inspects.

"Is the dorm mouse in the teapo- er... Actually, nevermind. It's okay if there isn't any.... " The shorter man stops himself and reassures himself to let loose.

"Not everything has to change completely, like maybe the jam should be spread on the scones instead of the mouse?" Trey humors.

"Let's change the bar from 'It absolutely has to be this way' to 'It'll be great if it was this way.' " The greenhead advises.

"I'm trying, Trey. I'll keep that in mind." Riddle let out a small sigh with a tiny smile.

"Now that I realised it, this garden is awfully nice after all of that wreckage." Grim pointed out.

"You wouldn't believe all of us are roped into cleaning and prepping up this garden to make all this happen...." The ginger said in defeat.

The Heartslabyul duo sighs simultaneously.

"Well, thanks for all of your hard work then~" Yuuga teased the duo.

"And our garden is finally worth it once again! Hashtag #nofilter to this beauty!" Cater snaps pictures.

"Okay! Blah, blah, blah! Let's go eat already!" The monster proposes.

"Okay~! Then eat we shall-" "Wait."

The diamond senior's words were halted by the dorm leader.

"There's a white rose." Riddle points at the odd one that looks undone with half white and red.

With such simple words, managed to make everyone have goosebumps. Cold sweat and froze in place.

"T-that one wasn't our batch!" The rose painters defended themselves.

Cater turned to his first years. "Ace and Deuce, I told you to make sure all of it was painted!"

"We missed one?!" Deuce turned to Ace. "Shit!" Ace sweatdropped.

"Riddle.... Listen!" Trey was about to defend his freshmen before Riddle plucked the rose.

"Well, you saved me a bit of trouble." The shorter man strides to the Ramshackle members.

"Huh?"

"According to the laws of the Queen of Hearts, number 469, flowers must be red and white when inviting over new acquaintances-" The redhead stated.

"So, may I bestow my new friends a flower that signifies your welcome to Heartslabyul till and after then?" Riddle asked.

"HELL YEA!!" Grim cheered and Yuuga embarrassedly nodded. The redhead only smirks in amusement.

He slid a rose into Yuuga's breast pocket and tuck Grim's rose at the back of the monster's collar.

"So- are you angry...... Or..?" The heart boy questions.

"Hm? Honestly, I think I could overlook one or two rose trees." Riddle said.

"Really?! That's so laid back of you!" Cater gasps audibly.

"If we worked together, we should be able to get them painted in no time." The red head suggested.

"Huh- so they still gotta be painted??" Ace grunts.

"They kinda stuck out like sore thumbs once you spot 'em, man." The amnesiac patted the ginger's back.

"Ugh- Says the skirt wearing twink." The heart boy whispers.

"........" The tan student rolled his eyes at the ginger's remarks and move on.

Hit a nerve there- +1 point for Ace!

While, everyone was quite cooperative on repainting the roses. All of them are quite agreeable to work together.

"Alright, I'm starvin'! Let's get it moving already!" Grim declared.

"Is everyone ready?" Riddle asks as he is preparing to paint the roses.

"Yessir!" Everyone agrees.
_____________________

After rose painting.......(which went smoothly)

"Soo, Riddle. What about that tart you promised?" Ace curiously opened the looming question.

"Of course I remembered it. I made a strawberry tart as the promise suggests." Riddle nods as he clears his throat.

The shorter man brings out a cloche covered plate. He lifted the cloche to reveal a very well crafted strawberry tart for a beginner.

"This looks nice, though- the shape is a little off. But I can tell you put alot of effort on the glazes." Trey inspected the tart, he cautiously turns the plate to see every sides of it.

"Overall, its a very fine work considering its your first time!" The greenhead continue to affirm and praise Riddle craftsmanship.

"OH PUH-LEZZE! How about we actually try it before fawning over him, yea?" The heart boy interrupts the praise shower.

Trey is a little taken a back by that statement. Nonetheless, his freshmen is right. Appearance is one thing, but the flavour will determine the overall pastry.

"Hol' on! Don't start cutting before I got my Magicam shot! Ooo- 'kay! Got it!" Cater put his phone camera in an photogenic angle and snap the shot.

"♪♪" The diamond senior happily tapping on his phone. While, everyone else is getting a slice of the strawberry tart.

"Look at him, this man will never have the word 'change' in his bones. Welp! Let's get into digging!" Ace retorts then changes his demeanor to eat the tart.

Everyone had the magical first bite then- they were stunned by the taste.

"This is kinda........" Trey and Cater muttered suspensefully.

".....Salty!" Everyone exclaimed.

"What-?!" Riddle was also surprised.

"Why salty.....?" Yuuga starts crying in betrayal. He had such high hopes for this pretty looking tart.

"DUDE- this isn't even a kinda salty! This is a full on salt lick! What the hell did you put in this?!" Ace yells.

"But I followed everything and measured it precisely! Unless.... It could be from the oyster sauce.." The redhead said as he come to a conclusion.

"Hold on, did you actually use that Walrus brand oyster sauce Trey jokes about?" Deuce asked in disbelief.

"Trey said that oyster sauce was an unlisted secret ingredient in all tarts! He said all the finest bakers use it..." Riddle stated, he can't really hide his embarrassment.

"And- you actually believed him?! How could you not tell that he was joking?!" The heart boy scoffs.

"Ace, why are you yapping like you didn't fall for it too?" the amnesiac side-eyed the freshmen ginger.

"Even if you believed the joke, it was only supposed to be a splash. Just how much did you put in it?" Cater questions.

"Proly the whole thing." Grim answered it.

"It's an unlisted ingredient! How could I measure it if he wouldn't tell me how much to put in?!" The redhead justify his actions.

As the chattering of everyone faded in the background, there was Trey standing in a daze.

-
-

After all that ruckus, everyone was safe and sound. Otherwise this.... would never take place.

Trey- he's just glad nothing severe happened. He wouldn't forgive himself if something bad happened to anyone, especially Riddle.

I think Trey just really likes being around them alot. He's just really glad that nothing...... Bad happens.

Trey lets out a shaky sigh, he drops his shoulders and all the boulders of guilt rolls off as a small smile starts to trinkle at the edge of his mouth.

"Pfft..... Aha ha ha ha!" The greenhead's laugh made a head turn from his peers.

"I can't believe someone actually fell for the ol' oyster sauce prank!" The clover senior snickers.

The redhead's eyes animatedly glimmer in surprise, then-

"Ha ha ha....! That's right. I really am a fool...!" Riddle starts to subtly laugh at his own mistakes, not caring much about the flaws it has.

"Ha ha! It really is so bad that it's kinda funny!" Deuce laughs.

"Yeah, what else can we do but laugh at this happy mistake?" The heart boy snickers.

"Y'know, in its own weird way, I think it's actually kinda good!" Grim pointed out.

"Right? It really isn't half as bad as you'd think." The diamond senior agrees with Grim.

"Seriously? You're agreeing with Grim, Cater? He literally eats garbage off the ground." The bluenette criticize.

"Well, look- I'm not saying its amazing or anything!" The older ginger denied him fully agreeing with Grim.

"You like it because it's not sweet, right~?" Trey stated playfully.

Then, Cater froze. "Huh?" He mumbled.

"You never really liked sweet things, right?" The greenhead subtly sneers.

"Heh....." The diamond senior let out a breath and chuckled quietly to himself.

"Cats outta the bag, ya' got me there. But then..... how did you figure it out? Like- I've never told anyone bout it." He asked amusedly.

Trey scoffs. "Its because you casually bring up my unique magic every time we're eating sweets." His partner pointed out.

"I had to give it, you hide pretty well. But that trick was a dead giveaway." The greenhead affirms.

"Ah-! My secrets is out! This is insanely embarrassing! Considering, what happened with you and Riddle-" Cater brings up, as he puts down his slice.

That statement made both Riddle and Trey immediately turn away to look at the grass, trying to act oblivious.

"I should've known that keeping my feelings in the down low isn't a good idea." The older ginger twirls his hair his nervousness

"Well how about this, what if I cook up a quiche for the next unbirthday party?" The clover senior suggested.

"Sounds good to me! Wait, just make sure it looks photogenic as the tarts! I wanna update my status with your good bakes, y'know?" Cater made a hand frame gesture to his partner.

"Mmmm~! Your pastries are always so delightful, Trey!" A familiar 'puurson' appeared out of nowhere as he munched on a plateful of cakes and sweets.

"C-Che'nya!? What are you doing here?!" Riddle questions in surprise.

"Hnym? I came to celebrate my unbirthday with you all. A very merry unbirthday to you, Riddle." Che'nya twaddle.

"The unbirthday party is a Heartslabyul traditional practices. It doesn't pertain to you." The redhead calmly stated.

The cat person gasp. "What about these two? They're not from here!" He widen his uncanny smile as he points at the Ramshackle members.

"Ahem!" Both of the Ramshackle very obviously flaunted their rose of invitation to Che'nya, without actually stating they were invited.

The cat person dramatically gasps once more. "Ohh...!" He wiped his fake tears.

All the Heartslabyul members getting second-hand embarrassment, looking at these outsider idiots.

"Aren't cha the same weird semi-invisible cat guy from before? We never get to ask- what dorm you're in?" Grim asked the bewaited question.

"Guess. Anyways- Riddle~ why haven't I got a rose yet?" Che'nya blatantly dismissed Grim and pestered the dorm leader.

"I can't, if anything you're supposed to be in your own school, Che'nya." Riddle sighs.

"Wait a min, is he a..... trespasser then?" Ace turned to the cat person in suspicion.

"Well-" Trey was about to say something but stopped himself. Then he clears his throat.

"To answer your question, Grim. Che'nya isn't from Night Raven. He's from the Royal Sword Academy-the rival of our school." The greenhead explains.

"What?! So he's actually trespassed from another school?!" Deuce said in surprised.

"THE DAMNED ROYAL SWORD ACADEMY TOO??" The heart boy loudly grimaces as he points at Che'nya.

"Did that guy just say 'Royal Sword Academy'?" A Heartslabyul resident overheard.

All of the other guys followed to turn their sight at the main casts with passionate hatred burning in their eyes.

"He's from one of them pompous-jerk twats?" One of them criticized.

"What?! Who- where?! Who's from Royal Sword? We gotta kick him outta here!" One of them insinuated. All of the other members ragingly agreed.

Yuuga grimaces at the situation and turned to Che'nya, who seemed as calm and collected as ever. (maybe he's just insane like that)

"Welp, now that I've tasted the tarts. It's time to catch meow-t." The cat person limbs one by one vanished away, until he was completely out of sight.

"He's running for it!"

"Catch him! Don't let him get away!"

The minority of the Heartslabyul members chased after the invisible figure.

Only leaving those who couldn't be bothered to meddle themselves with a small thing like that.

"Whoa. Everyone immediately turns into an animal." Grim comment.

"Oh, the power of Royal Sword's name could affect one's state of mind. Detrimentally dreadful, indeed." The amnesiac sighs in admiration.

"That's because the vast majority of students in NRC perceives the Royal Sword Academy as an enemy." Riddle explains.

"I mean, no wonder honestly. They have kicked our butts every year over 100 years straight." The clover senior sighs as he puts his hands at his hips.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk-they are that overpowered, huh?" Yuuga nods in affirmation as he tucks his hand at his back.

"Yea, there's nothin' we can do about it." Trey shakes his head in disapproval.

"Its a 100 years straight, what do you think?" The redhead shakes his head too.

"Stop it! You guys literally talk like old people! The heck??" Ace interrupted.

"Plus, you guys don't need to ruin the vibes, kay? This is a day of Celebration, can't we just enjoy our unbirthday?" Cater swoops in and gave his thoughts.

"Myah! Merry unbirthday or whatever!" Grim shouted.

"I'm gonna eat till my stomach explodes!" The monster declared ambitiously as getting the rest of the amused with his banter.

Everyone continues on the chatter and celebration of the party.

You can say, it's a very Merry Unbirthday party...

___________________________________

ACT II : Is it croquet or flamingos...?
___________________________________

??? POV

Hello folks.

My name is Isah. You may know me from very latest Heartslabyul chapter a while back.

I played a very minor role in story for a second becoming the one of the rose painters.

I'm a transfer 3rd year- I came to NRC this year. So, I'm no different than the rest of the freshmen batch.

My favourite subject is recess- or maybe science. Idk, I'm not big on academic achievements.

I suck at magic and P.E, but also I don't have crazy cable connections like some dude named Cater Diamond.

I'll cut to the chase.

I'm facing with my most dreaded fear in my life right now.

Oh, fear? What the fear that you may ask?

Why- I have a terrible fear of flamingos!

Remember the dude that tried to fist fighting 17 flamingos, a chapter ago?

That guy was totally me. You can say I 100% regret it rn.

Currently,

I'm required to play a game of croquet with these flamingos in this unbirthday party.

But first, lemme tell you how it started....
_______________

[Flashback to a few minutes ago]

"He's running for it!"

"Catch him! Don't let him get away!"

The sound of furious Heartslabyul students chased after Che'nya. As Isah awkwardly stood on the side.

When the sound has died down in the area, the senior sighed in relief.

It was getting too loud, Isah's sensory issues can't handle it.

Isah went to the food selection area. He picked off sandwiches, and a couple of tart for taste.

Since Heartslabyul is very stingy to NOT add coffee in their stupid menu, saying they'll violate a rule.

Like- c'mon, its just a drink.

"No coffee. This place is lame as hell." Isah mumbled under his breath as he took a bite of his sandwich.

Hmm! This sandwich is pretty bussing fr. Currently, he is waiting for a sidekick of his, and accomplice one can say-

-Because Isah wanted to ditch this boring party.

"Where's Hajj? He's supposed to be here..." The senior absentmindedly looked around.

Isah pulled out his phone and began messaging his friend, Hajj to bail him out of this damned party.

Even though, Hajj had already got annoyed with constantly covering up for Isah's truancy.

You see, Hajj is a very special type of friend. He's most definitely a good kid in his years at NRC, trying to top his grades and all.

But then again, he is special because he's also a little bit of a delinquent himself.

Hajj got some scary connections with shady social butterflies in this school and he is also from Heartslabyul too!

In contrast of Isah and Hajj, they are polar opposites. One is a very good kid and one is a sort of just-kinda-there kid.

At least, Hajj is a good kid to never skipped mundane parties like unbirthdays.

He does try to convince Isah to give this party a chance and try raise his merit by attending this party.

Like Isah mentioned, he's not really big on academics. This merit thing would definitely help if he's trying to achieve higher levels of education.

But, who cares?

Isah gets to decide how he chooses to spend his time. I suppose Hajj can never dictate over or influence his friend's actions.

Which led us to this situation,

"Come on! Hajj- where are you??" Isah's muttered in frustration.

Is Hajj throwing a tantrum and is forcing Isah to attend this snorefest??

No way!!

Oh gosh.... Isah had already planned to meet up with his boyfriend together in the courtyard!

Ughh......

"What are you doing with puffing your cheeks like that, Isah?" A voice suddenly called out from the senior's side.

"Bwah-?!" Isah turned to his side and saw it was none other than, Trey Clover!

Isn't he supposed to be entertaining himself with his gang? Why is he talking with him?

Could it be that... He wants to confront about his truancy? No, that can't be!

Hajj cannot tattletail him as severely as this, he gotta have an intense level of hateful grudge against Isah if he'd pull this stunt.

"I was uhm- enjoying this sandwich! It's really good btw!" He lied to the greenhead.

"Hmmm...." Trey let out a hum of acknowledgement.

"By the way, how has your stomach been these days? Or perhaps did you have another headache? Or did you have sore parts of your body today?" The greenhead asks.

"Come on, tell me what your excuse for today's unbirthday party." Trey innocent demanded.

"Eh....? " Isah was beyond speechless. Never he thought this would be the day he'd get caught.

But it's expected, no?

"W-what are you talking about, Trey?" Isah laughed as he was hiding the internal breakdown.

"Its not really that hard to discern intentional skipping and genuine medical problems." The greenhead explains.

"It's funny that you'd only have a single alibi, same person to tell of your problems to excuse yourself, with each variety of common problems faced by you, every time."

"You ought to have more trustworthy friends to at least make your excuse more believable." Trey sneers.

Isah's heart sank. Did Hajj finally pull the ropes and make him face the penalty?

Hah.... What a friend.

"Did Hajj...?" The truant uttered but his words was cut off by Trey.

"Don't get me wrong though. Hajj never spoke of anything bad about you. In fact, he refused to tell or admit anything." The clover senior sighs.

"A true mad friend at heart. I respect that." Trey chuckle.

Hajj..... Didn't betray Isah. I guess, they just suck at lying to Heartslabyul.

He was there for Isah's bad actions all the way to the end.

"But, he does need to pay the price for being an accomplice for your repeated skipping by demeriting him too." The clover senior confessed.

"What?! No! Hajj didn't deserve to be demerit. Sure, he did assist me but he's NOT the one who skips or did all the bad stuff!" Isah pleads.

Oh, how Isah messed up. The last he wanted to do is destroy Hajj's efforts to graduate with flying colours and make his parents disappointed in their son.

"Please Trey! I-I won't skip anymore! Please, please, please, do not pass judgment on Hajj. It's all on me." The traunt continues to plead.

"Really, you won't?"

"Yea!"

"Okay. Then its settled. The only way you can repay this is by being a competitor of today's croquet match and swore to never ditch, ever again." Trey said.

"Today's croquet match? I don't even know how to play croquet!" The traunt informs.

"Remember, this is not a request. But a punishment." The greenhead sternly reminded the truant.

"So, I wager you do whatever you can to save your face in the match." Trey smiled sadistically.

Isah shuddered at the clover's true personality shine through. He truly is befitting to be vice dorm leader of Heartslabyul, indeed.

" A merry unbirthday to you, Isah. Have a nice time." The glasses guy bids goodbye, leaving the latter in dread.

"What..... Do I do now?!?" Isah lamented.

_____________________

A few minutes later....

Isah is watching his 7th WonderTube (YouTube) tutorial on how to play croquet.

"Okay.... That and hmn.... I get it now." The truant diligently observed.

"It's not that hard than I expected it to be." The tubby senior nodded in understandment.

"Yosh! I think I can pull this off!" Isah confidently assured himself.

"Listen up!"

"I am going to spell out the competitors of this croquet match!" Riddle announces.

Isah gathered around to hear the list of competitors for this unbirthday's croquet match.

"About time they announced it!" A voice scoffed in irritation.

The truant turned to his side to see, 2 unfamiliar faces. A bored looking tan skinned student and an impatient monster.

The monster felt like the tubby senior's eyes on him, he glared at the man and ask with a condescending tone.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" Grim impatiently questions.

"Nothing." Isah quietly responds, turning away.

"--- Isah Rush, Ramshackle!!" The redhead announces.

"Ramshackle...? Is there anyone with that name?" Isah thought to himself quietly.

"Who are my competitors?! Lemme take a look at 'him!" The monster outwardly called out.

"...... So obnoxious. Learn to shut up, okay?" The tubby senior eye twitched.

Isah's eyes wander away to the arena prepared for the croquet match. Unbeknownst, there wasn't a single inanimate tool he spotted.

Correct him if he's wrong, aren't they supposed to play with a mallet and a ball?

Where did they go?

"Isah..!" A voice muttered from his back.

It's Hajj! He wore a weary look of concern and confusion. "Are you really gonna be okay?" Hajj asked.

"Why... would you ask that?" Isah subtly chuckles in dread.

"Uh- I do think its nice that you'd try out this party. But, being in the croquet match might be too far ste-" Then, Hajj words were cut off with a hand on his shoulder..

"LOOK, its just a match. What really could go wrong?" Isah scoffes.

"Btw, can we go pick out the mallets? I want red if they have one." The truant changes the subject.

"You mean, that red one?" Hajj points. Isah turned to the direction his friend was pointing.

Oh my sevens, have you seen a ripped and packed flamingo before?

Have you seen flamingos that look like they have been in prison? Or been tattooed 'thug life'?

Isah hasn't, now he does.

Dawg, that ain't just flamingos that whole ass bird mafia Isah saw.

"W-what do y-you mean that one?!" The truant frantically asked.

"Isah.... You do know that Heartslabyul used a Flamingo as a mallet, right?" Hajj turns to his friend.

"No. I don't."
________________________________

"Would it be better to kill myself, now?" Isah chuckled in suffering.

"Myahaha! Get ready cuz I'm gonna beat ya!" Grim laughs.

There comes out Isah's competitors. Wait, hold on......

ITS TWO in ONE GO?!?!

Isah snapped his neck to Trey, who just smile and mouthed to the truant.

'Good luck!♡'

No matter what the hell happens, Isah has been taking Ls after L.

It's not even god's work anymore, it's the devil's punishment, at this point.

"Um, excuse me Rush-senpai. We are beginners, but I hope that won't make you hold back, you can have fun too." The tan student greets Isah as they extend their hand for a shake.

"Y-yea, sure." (I don't know what you mean, man. But, I'm totally a beginner too.) Isah sighed in his inner monologue, as he returned the shake.

________________________

(Tbh, I only watched tutorials of croquet plays to make this scene. Forgive me if this match isn't biblically correct.)

(Just skip to ACT III if you are not gonna read this boring ahh croquet match scene)

The match starts with 4 individual players.

The players are-

-Isah Rush!

-Ace Trappola!

-Wank Ingof! (aka known as a victim de-pants by pants puller, unnamed student from RRT chp 1)

-Ramshackle (Yuuga and Grimmy)

"Ehh?? I thought it was only 4 individual players on field?" Ace questions.

"But, we are one individuals. Me and Grim are one student body. It's natural we'd enroll in this game together." The amnesiac reasoned.

"It feels like cheating." Wank mumbled scoff.

"Because it is, boy." The only senior player in this match, Isah thought to himself.
_________________

"...!" Isah nervously swung his flamingo mallet but it just barely hits his ball.

That earned a few snickers from the other players in the field.

His cheeks heat up in embarrassment, its only been the starter shot and he completely fumbled it.

What a loser.

Then, Ace take his turn and his ball went through the first wicket therefore, a bonus shot given.

The heart boy went for the second wicket. However, his shot didn't have enough momentum and his ball is only went partway through the wicket.

"Damn it!" He cursed under breath. It's Wank's turn. He successfully passed the first wicket.

The bully's ball went through the second wicket and hit Ace's ball, which sends it flying further from the third wicket.

"Wha! My hedgehog!!" The ginger exasperated.

"There! Saves you the time to hit through the wicket." Wank looks at Trey's direction, sort of asking if he got the 2 bonus shots for hitting another player's ball.

The clover senior only shook his head and only raised a single finger, meaning he only got a single shot from the previous stunt.

The bully rolls his eyes and uses his remaining shot to get closer to the third wicket.

"Nyahaha! It's my turn! Myah!"

Grim hit the hedgehog ball, and it passed the first wicket smoothly. He huffed proudly.

"Keep it up, Grim! Get it to the next wicket!" Yuuga hyped his partner up.

"Don't have to tell me that twice!" The monster successfully went through the second wicket.

"Hit Wank's hedgehog! You'll get 2 shots!" Ace yelled out.

"Huh?! You can get that??" Yuuga and Grim were stunned.

"Aren't they your competitors too, you damned ginger?!" Wank was baffled.

"My friends will avenge me." The ginger cornishly replied.

"I don't care about any friends stuff! gimme those shots, baby!" The monster went for Wank's ball and hit it.

*BAM!!*

"Wha...." Everyone was stunned.

"DUMBASS! I mean, to let your ball hit his! NOT ACTUALLY HIT HIS BALL DIRECTLY!!" The heart boy frustratingly yelled.

"HUH?!" Grim was also surprised, he thought if he hit Wank's hedgehog directly using his flamingo mallet, and left his own ball- he could take those 2 shots.

"Thank god, he's an idiot." Wank let out a sigh of relief. Now, he(Wank) is an inch closer to the third wicket.

"D-do I get a retake?" The monster turned to the referees(Trey and Riddle) with glossy eyes.

"You missed your chance." Riddle shook his head in disapproval.

Ramshackle turn ends.

The tubby senior step upfront. "Okay. DON'T MESS THIS UP, ISAH!! " He internally thought.

"You can't lose to a bunch of freshmen!" He swung his flamingo mallet and yet again his ball didn't go anywhere.

"Wha...." Just like that he lost his shot. "What a pity." Ace belittled his senior.

"What just happened? I was sure I hit it. Why is my ball still here? My aiming wasn't faulty. Could it be.... My own mallet is sabotaging me?" Isah concludes as stare at his flamingo mallet.

His flamingo stared at him too. There's a spell cast for the flamingo and hedgehog to not feel any pain upon impact however it doesn't restrict movements of the animal.

But the player also needs to resonate with the animal. We all know what the flamingos have against Isah.

The tubby senior only became more frightened by these long legged birds, as he looked in their unsettling eyes.

How can he win with these conditions?!

"Booyah!" Wank
celebrates as he went through the third wicket and getting inch closer to the fourth wicket.

"Tsk." Ace clicked his tongue in irritation, seeing Ingof's smug face.

_______________________

[A little bit of turns later-]

Isah Rush - 1 point (He passed through 1 wicket.)

Ace Trappola - 5 points (He passed through 5 wickets)

Wank Ingof - 8 points (He passed through 8 wickets)

Ramshackle - 4 points (He passed through 4 wickets)

"Neh, Trey. Why did you put Rush-kun with the first years?" Cater asked his partner.

"Hmm, do you really wanna know?" Trey turn to the diamond senior with a smirk on his face.

The older ginger completely understands. "Ohh.... You cheeky sadist." He commented.

"I don't know what you mean by that~" The clover senior sang.
_____________

Grim hit his ball, but then a voice bombarded.

"Faulty shot!" Riddle declared. "What?! I hit the ball!" The monster argued.

"That is a double tap. Return his ball back to the previous spot and continue on with the next player." The redhead stated.

"Wow, that is the 2nd double tap he committed. Things didn't look good for Ramshackle losers." Wank taunted.

"Don't you think its about time you switch out with that monster? Since you barely did anything than be a deadweight in this field for the longest now." The bully turned to Yuuga.

"Thank you for your concern. But, if Grim decides he had enough. Then, it'll be my turn next." The amnesiac addresses.

"Aw, it'll probably be never then! That sucks." Wank snickers.

"Speaking of suck, there's only one person here that didn't go beyond the starting wickets yet." The bully eyed on the a certain senior.

"It's kind of embarrassing. Imagine a senior losing to frosh. Heh, pathetic." Wank mutters.

Isah is getting ready for his turn. He was slightly panicky because literally everyone is more advanced than him.

As he was preparing to hit, his ears couldn't help but pick up some whispers from the crowd.

"He is a shame to all the upperclassmen. Its not that hard to win."

"Literally, does he have no pride in winning against freshmen?"

"He should just call it quits if he sucks at this game."

"He should just get out of here."

Isah pauses. He felt like crying, he wants to run away. He wants to drop everything and run away so so so bad.

He can't handle this. He never had talent to begin with anyway, like he ever wanted to play this stupid croquet!

Then-

"ISAHH!!!" A voice yelled from the crowd. Everyone turned to see who was screaming.

All they saw was 3 dudes wearing shark onesies and one of them is doing freaky cheerleading moves.

"ISAH!! YOU COWARD!!" The guy glasses yelled.

Eh-? Ehhhhhhhh-????? HOW is THAT any sort of comforting to him, no scratch that!

How is that comforting for anyone?!

"Oi.." Deuce trynna to reach out. "LET'S GO, COWARD! TUCK YOUR TAIL AND GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT!!" Hajj shouted.

"Y-Yea! Go go, cowardly Isah!" The freckled guy in shark onesies exclaimed.

"C-cowardly...." Isah mumbled back the insult and suddenly remembers something.

___________

"Hehe... Weak, Lazy, Cowardly and absentminded. The top 4 negative personalities we learned in this chapter." The boy with glasses chuckled to himself as he read a textbook.

"I'm probably weak as hell." Hajj commented.

"If you're weak then, I am probably the lazy one." The boy with glasses added.

"Eh, but Nayan. I thought I might be lazy." Isah chimes in.

"Nah, you're cowardly." Nayan stated.

"Agreed." Hajj nods.

"Can't argue with that one. The last one is...." Isah drawled his words and everyone started turning to Ainz.

"-absentminded." He finishes his sentence. "Huh..?" Ainz bats his eyelashes in confusion.

"W-why are you calling me that??" The freckled boy asked.

"Well, if I'm weak, Nayan is lazy, Isah is cowardly. That makes you our absentminded person." Hajj comments.

"Ehh-??" Ainz was weirded out. "This is not in any way insulting, because we can't deny it's our own bad traits." Nayan explained.

"If we are aware of our own weaknesses, maybe we could find ways to overcome it."

"Afterall, we can't let our weaknesses overshadowed over our potential and talents. Have courage, be mindful, have strength and be diligent." Nayan proudly lectures.

"Okay, Twilight Sparkle." Isah snickers as he made fun of his friend, the rest of the group chuckled by that nickname.

"Hey."

________________________

"I want to win."

I want to win.

I want to win.

I want to win.

I want to win.

I want to win.

I want to win!

I want to win!!

I WANT TO WIN.

I WANT TO WIN THIS SHIT

.....

Call it petty or maybe dumb.

Power of friendship? Far from it. Isah, right now is motivated with one thing in mind.

That's right, Isah is cowardly. But such a coward he is, he hasn't lost the urge to run.

Like a wild rabbit, isn't he? Always on high-alert and wary of predators.

But running away is also a survival instinct, no? You can't blame Isah for being a coward.

Glorifying weakness is sometimes a good thing, where you reached a limit that it can also help you.

Basically, I am weak. So what? I still have my own pride.

Things don't look too good for our little rabbit.

I think its about time where he leaps.

________________________

Isah let out a heavy sigh. Then, gripped his flamingo mallet harder which made the flamingo squeak.

"Listen here. If you try sabotaging me again-" He raised the flamingo to reach his eye level.

" -I'll make sure you don't see yourself moving a single limb til the next new moon." The truant threatened the flamingo with his broken animal lingo.

Alas, the message was sent, reached and read by the poor flamingo.

"It's time for an extra debut." Isah muttered as he birthed a new profound confidence.

__________________

"Is it just me... Or that guy suddenly had a different aura?" Grim turned to his other fellow players.

"Rush-senpai is probably embarrassed by his friends showing in that." The ginger replied.

Isah hit his ball and it passed through the 2nd wicket surprisingly.

"So, he wasn't cursed to not play this game-" Wank's words were cut off because of the truant's next action.

*Thump!*

Huh?

What.....

What the heck?

Holy- Shit?!

Did the ball from the 2nd wicket went in a diagonal shot and managed to pass through the 3rd wicket in a distance of 16ft gap??

You gotta be kidding! What the actual hell just happened?!

"What the hell happened?! How can a hedgehog travel that far?!" The monster was baffled.

"Hold it! He must've double tap?!" Cater objects.

Riddle turned to Cater after his observation through his opera glasses and showed a look of amazement while slowly shaking his head.

"WHAT?! It's probably a fluke!"

"Yea! There's no way that stunt could be pulled the second time!"

The crowd was in complete denial that Isah is the one who pulled that impressive shot.

The truant got ready for the next shot but everyone was paying attention to know whether it was actual raw talent or a fluke.

The ball was hit once more and collided with Ramshackle's ball.

"My hedgehog!" Grim gritted his teeth. The senior turned to the referees and bring up a 2 fingers in question.

Both of them nodded. Isah continued with his turn as his ball went through the 4th wicket.

"OH SHIT, HE'S GONNA DO THE INSANE DIAGONAL SHOT AGAIN." Ace dreaded.

"Am I?" The traunt asked the ginger. "Y-you're not?" The heart boy relaxed.

"Nah, I'd win." And there, Ace was right. His partway through ball did not stand a chance against the senior's superior talent.

It's funny how Rush-senpai turned the whole game upside down with his hidden-now-came-to-light crazy talent.

Scratch about being a beginner! Put this man in the croquet hall of fame!

Because what the hell is that excellent ball and mallet control?!

Isah successfully passed through the 5th wicket. At this pace, how fast can he solo this game?

Wank felt his position being threatened. This weakling senior is impossibly catching up with him!

Isah swiftly passed through the 6th and 7th wicket. He reached the 8th wicket and his shot ran out therefore his turn ended.

"Yo, sup." The tubby senior greeted his competitor. Wank flushed in frustration, he needs to get away from this actual monster incarnate!

Ingof tried getting away from the truant's ball by going through wicket before his turn runs out.

Ace recovers his ball, went passed the 6th wicket and his turn ends.

Grim is fumbling, and frantic. He is behind others, as his pride doesn't allow him to lose he'll kept going.

"Grim, this direction." Yuuga aids. The monster did as his partner says and ball went a halfway to the middle of the 4th and 5th wicket.

It's menacingly Isah's turn. People gulped in intimidation and anticipation, this man single handedly made it to the other side in a single turn.

Why wouldn't he actually solo this game? Precise long shots and diagonal even!

He's probably a fucking prodigy, damn.

"Rip, Wank. You will be missed." Ace saluted. Before Wank's hedgehog meets the tragic end by straying away from the next wicket.

Just as anyone expected. Isah solo-ed the game and reached to the other side in a single turn.

As the crowd was silent when Isah made it to the last stake, the tubby senior looked up to the crowd.

Everyone was visually disturbed but impressed by this game. The truant let out a breath he seemingly to hold.

He regained back his composure and feel a terrible need to piss.

"Um! I need to go to the toilet! Please excuse me!" Isah dashed out of the game and go to the toilet.

_________________________________

ACT III : Heartslabyul finale
_________________________________

[Heartslabyul - dorm toilet]

Isah is alone at the bathroom, peacefully doing his business at the urinal.

And then, someone settled with the urinal next to him. Isah doesn't want to talk with anyone, or even look at them.

He's just so exhausted with that terrible game. "You cheated, right?" The man urinal next to him asked.

Isah immediately turns to this man. To see it was one of his best friends, Nayan.

"Using [Where Do My Eyes Go?] doesn't count as cheating." The truant denies.

"Using [All Seeing, All Knowing] is cheating, Nayan." A man urinal from the Isah's other side responded. There was Hajj and Ainz

Great. The big 4 bros are pissing together on the same line of urinal.

"I wasn't looking at anyone else besides than the players, okay Hajj!" Nayan huffed in dismissal.

"How did you guys even got here?!" The truant irritatingly looked at his friends.

"[Blind spot]" Ainz responded and it all make sense how they managed to sneak in using Ainz's unique magic without him noticing.

"[Where Do My Eyes Go?] doesn't effect my performance drastically. It only enhances my perspective of the field in different angles!" Isah explains.

"The shots I made are all pure skills trained came to fruitation!" The truant proudly declared.

"It's Hunt-kun who taught you that right?" Hajj unimpressedly points out.

"Hehe..." The tubby senior turns red, bashfully giggle.

"Simp." The other three called out. The tale of 4 men urinal ends there.
_________________________

[Heartslabyul - croquet field]

"What the heck is this game?!"

"Broo?!!"

"I'm gonna quit croquet because ain't no way"

The crowd rages and make the rumble. The 4 had came back from the toilet and seeing all the commotion.

"I'm starting to think Heartslabyul is insanely one dimensional at some point of my life." Nayan commented.

"Proof that Ignihyde is better." Ainz swooped in the conversation.

"You can start talking when your dormmates able to appear in the cafeteria, Ainz." Isah shut his freckled friend down.

"Damn💀" The only response from the freckled boy.

"Guys literally shut up. Give me your attention five second to focus on this damn scene." Hajj scolded all of them, as they looked like problem children in timeout corner.

Apparently someone took the game by storm in the croquet match. Wanna guess who?

"Ramshackle switched out and turned the game again." Cater shuddered.

"Riddle is getting good competition after this." Trey commented while turning to his dorm leader.

"Yes, I do." Riddle mused as his other subordinate sighs in relief.
____________________

"Grim! Support! <3" Yuuga smiled as he demanded support from his partner.

"GRR, beat their asses! ...... for me." Grim embarrassingly muttered.

"Hai ho! This servant will do whatever he can!" The amnesiac hits his ball, it went diagonal and passed through the next wicket.

"16ft gap, diagonal plays. Shit, that's a copycat you got there." Hajj worriedly says.

Indeed, Ramshackle had an impressive copycat residing. Yuuga undoubtedly copied Isah's move effortlessly that took months to learn from Rook.

Weaknesses can be strength too, isn't it?
__________________________

Isah Rush came 1st in this croquet game.

Ramshackle came 2nd

Ace Trappola came in 3rd

Wank Ingof came dreadfully last.

The game escalated to the winner going against Riddle Rosehearts, the dorm leader.

In a surprising turn of events, the truant lost against the dorm leader. Riddle had far more experience compared to Isah.

But the redhead can't deny Isah's raw talent is spectacular and wish to play croquet with him more.

That wraps up this unbirthday party memories.
____________________________

[5.27 PM]

[Heartslabyul - clean up party]

"Myah! I'm starvin' after all that playing, singing and cleaning!" Grim pant in exhaustion.

"You don't like singing while cleaning? I think its pretty nice." Yuuga stops and comfort his little friend.

"Shorts always hum and sings when he cleans. Skinny says singing is a sort of meditation for one's magical core." The amnesiac poked the monster's cheek.

"Nah, its the fact its a rule to sing or hum while cleaning. Not to mention, the song sucks though." The monster complained while puffing his cheeks.

"Well, then you should-" Yuuga was cut off by the calling of a senior.

"GATHER UP!" A voice bombarded. The duo looked at eachother and went to the gathering spot.

"Good job at cleaning up the unbirthday venue. That's why we're gonna play 'who's the lucky card'!" Trey announces.

Everyone seemingly to be cheering and some even started talking about food.

"I'm killing for some sausages and boiled eggs."

"I kinda want to eat Mushrooms chips."

"I want Onigiri!"

"Why is everyone started talking about food? It's making me more hungry." The monster pouts.

"Ace, what does it mean? What is this game?" Yuuga turned to his friend in confusion.

"Oh~ just- you'll know it soon." The ginger smirks deviously.

"Everyone take a card and put it up your head." The clover senior instructed.

Everyone did as told. Yuuga looked at Grim's card that is blank, as well Ace and Deuce.

"Pft-! Guess we got a lucky card here." The bluenette amusedly looked at Yuuga's card that says 'Lucky' with a jester hat doodle.

"Lucky cards! Please step up." The glasses man asked.

A few people got out with a look of disappointment and sighs alot on the way to the front.

"Congratulations as our lucky cards! Now, please errand us to buy snacks!" Cater congratulate them

______________________________

[Location - Sam's mystery shop]

"It's really unfortunate for Yuuga-kun to be a lucky card in his first unbirthday party." Hajj laughs.

"So being a lucky card is to run errands, huh?" Yuuga sighs in defeat.

"Yea that's it basically." The senior didn't deny it.

"But, loosen up. Maybe its our bad luck that got us running errands. It gives me a good opportunity for me to talk to you actually." Hajj confessed.

"You want to talk to me?" The amnesiac raised his brows.

"Hm, I'm kinda of impressed of your croquet play. Though you debuted a little late, its still a good show."

"-I didn't expect you were a copycat! Not even Nayan would see that coming!" Hajj muses.

"It's not something I pride myself with, but I feel like I can't lose the match afterall Grim did place his winnings on my shoulder." Yuuga confessed.

"I can't just let him down!" The amnesiac said proudly.

"Say, are you going to apologize to Isah for stealing his technique?" Hajj asked.

"Am I supposed to?" The first year bluntly asked.

"Well, nevermind. I don't think Isah is that angry. But just apologize, to avoid any other issues from occurring." The accomplice stated.

"I'll keep that in mind." Yuuga nodded.

"You're such a good boy. Say, can you help me carry this?" Hajj ruffled the amnesiac's hair as he hand out a bag of snacks.

"Hmn."
_____________________________

[Outside - Sam's mystery shop]

"Aiga-senpai!" A voice called from the distance. Oh, its the other unfortunate Lucky cards.

"Hatt, Winnie. Did you guys get everything from the Cafeteria? Have you guys double checked?" Hajj asked the other lucky cards.

"Ye-yup! C'mon we ain't that forgetful." Hatt responds sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"That's great. Let's get it moving." Aiga Hajj commanded.

"YEA LET'S GOO!!"

_________________________

[Location - Hall of Mirror]

As they were walking, suddenly Yuuga bumped into a tall figure.

"Sorry-" The tan student looked up to see an intimidating pair of green eyes staring down at him.

The tall figure had light green hair. Physically built figure and a very visible scowl on his face.

"Hmph! Not only a shameless thief, you dared to rub your human essence all over me." Sebek scoff.

"S'cuse me?" Yuuga raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"What the hell is your problem, dude? It's just a small collision." Hatt interrupted.

"It has nothing to do with you. It's been me and him." Sebek shuts the second year.

"Hah? you wanna go, man?" Hatt popped a vein while Winnie was holding his friend back.

"I'm sorry but is there any problem here?" Hajj appears to calm the situation.

"Aiga-senpai!" Hatt and Winnie exclaimed.

"Yes, there is a problem!" The fae replied.

"Uh, what's the problem exactly?" Yuuga asked in confusion.

"I want my jacket back, you thief!" He shouted as his voice shook the entire hall.

"......" The lucky cards looked at Sebek, judging up and down. He wears a jacket.

Then, they turned away and huddled eachother.

"Is he a... Karen?" Hajj whispers to his peers while huddling. They looked back at the Fae.

"What are you looking at, humans?" Sebek raised a brow in irritation.

"Hm.. You sure you steal anything from him, Yuuga-kun?" Winnie mumbled.

"Of course not! I didn't steal anything from him but he kept accusing me that I did!" The amnesiac argued.

"Unreasonable motive, I see." Aiga nods in affirmation.

"Aight, let's one up him." Hatt punched his fist together with an unsettling smile trinkled.

"No." All of them digress. "Pity." Hatt rolled his eyes. Then, Aiga turned to the Diasmonia first year.

"I'm sorry, we're going to somewhere and its urgent that we'd be there. So um, maybe you could settle this some other time?" Hajj bargains.

"You think I care where you need to go? How foolish!" Sebek scoffed angrily.

"Don't talk like that to Aiga-senpai, you!" Hatt was about to cuss out at Sebek but was halted by Yuuga.

"Uh- Tomorrow! Afternoon 1PM, just the two of us, at the left wing courtyard." Yuuga offers.

"Humph, Fine. I'll see you there." The fae arrogantly agreed as they reached an agreement.

Then, he goes away without a fight. For now... At least.

"Yuuga....." Winnie sighed. "My bad, I don't really know what I started. But I'll try to settle it." The tan student said as he grips his jacket.

"He's gonna throws hands, you know that?" Hajj predicted.

"I think, that's future me problem." The amnesiac said as they wave their hand in dismissal.

All of the other lucky cards sighed in unison. They are worried about this one.

Truly.

______________________________

[Heartslabyul - Garden]

"Heyy!! There they are!"

"Lucky cards are here!!" Everyone greeted the lucky cards upon arrival.

"You guys are kinda late. What's up?" Cater asked in curiosity.

"We got an ad in the middle of walking back here. But, that will be dealt with at a later date." Hajj replied swiftly.

Everyone overlooked Aiga's remark with a simple nod or simply doesn't care about what happened to the lucky cards.

"Oh." Deuce immediately caught on the remark, his smile faded and his face darkened.

"What's up with you?" Ace nudges his blue haired friend.

"Who knows? Proly onto somethin'." Grim stared up at the bluenette.

Yuuga came up to his friends after distributing the other members's food.

Then, Deuce holds the amnesiac's shoulder. "You guys got beef with someone at a later date?" He asked in full seriousness.

"Ehhh, Yeaa..? Not them technically, I got beef with a dude tomorrow." The tan student clarify.

"I totally forgot Deuce can understand delinquent Duolingo💀" Grim mumbled to himself.

"Is it Wank?" The bluenette question. Then, Ace came in and put his hand on his friend's shoulder.

"How the hell, did 'Wank Ingof' come to the picture-? When we were just shitting on him while the Lucky cards were out?" The heart boy reminded his half brain cell.

"Oh biscuits, you're right." The spade boy had a dawn of realization.

"So, who is actually challenging ya', Servant?" The monster asked in curiosity.

"A dude from Diasmonia. Don't know and don't care about his name." Yuuga stated with a hint of annoyance.

"........." Then, all of them started recalling moments the thick impression Diasmonia students left on them a few days ago in the Cafeteria.

In their minds, Diasmonia are a dorm full of mysterious eccentrics. Yuuga is an example of eccentric but he's all bark ngl.

Something tells them bitches in Diasmonia can bite too.

"Yeah, you're on your own man." Ace teases while rolling his eyes.

"Those guys...?" Grim cringed at his words, then shook his head in disapproval.

"Wow. Real supportive friends I got here." Yuuga said nonchalantly.

"No worries. I'm confident I can throw a few punches for you, Yuuga." Deuce reassures.

"Aw, thanks Deuce." The amnesiac nodded. "-With a price, of course." The bluenette smiled.

The tan student side-eyed the boy. "Just kidding. You're my friend, if you need back up you can rely on us." Deuce chuckles.

"'Us'?" Yuuga tilted his head in confusion. "Yea, you think I mean it when I say you're on your own?" The ginger puts his arm on his friend's shoulder.

"Yes?" The amnesiac responded which made their friends asymmetrically changes artstyle for a sec.

"You're dumb, servant." Grim outwardly called out while slightly blushing in embarrassment.

"Huh?" Yuuga is confused.

"You are. Fr no cap. The biggest dumbass in dumbassery kingdom." Ace comment while sighing in embarrassment. Deuce nodded as he avoid eye contact.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS CALLING ME NAMES NOW?!" The amnesiac literally doesn't understand what the hell they mean.

_____________________________

3rd person POV

[Savannaclaw - Leona's room]

"Aww, I bet those Heartslabyul twits are having some kind of feast today. How nice." Ruggie guesses with a hint of envy in his voice.

"How come Savannaclaw did not have any traditions involving lots of free food?" The ash blonde turned around, asking the lion man that was sprawled in bed.

The lion man scoffed. "Bah! It's a beautifully sunny day and they're stuffing their faces with cookies and cakes?" Leona critisized.

"Grossin' me out here." He flipped his hair in disgust. While Ruggie rolled his eyes in his dorm leader's hypocrisy.

'Says the same person who spit out vegetables in his plate.' The hyena thought to himself.

"Anyway, Ruggie. You know that's not what I'm here to ask you about." Leona sits up, as he started getting serious.

"Ah, that. Just leave it to me, Boss. All preparations are proceeding smoothly!" The hyena devilishly informed with a chuckle.

"Then, those fools won't be happily guzzling tea for much longer. Going double for that damned snob Malleus." Leona smirked that its going as planned.

"Be prepared....!" The lion man can't contain his evil laughter any longer.

"Heh heh. Ah ha ha ha ha ha!" Both of the men laugh evily as the daylight curtains their malicious deeds.

To be continued.....
_____________________________

Hello humans, I hope you all are still thriving and reading in life!

Today, I will present you a yet not extra chapter. I was planning to make an ACT IV but I'm not gonna have 10000 word record.

Not yet at least. Oh, and I'm really really sorry for the delay ...... 3 months. I may be a incompetent and a inconsistent writer, but I'm glad I still have people who enjoy my works.

I also did not have any fails in my finals!! Which made me super super happy. Thank you for your patience and support! Lurvee u guyss🩷🩷

I blabbed too much, Here are memes to laugh :3

Until we meet again next time!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 1.2K 26
[Malleus Draconia x reader] Y/N of House Umbra has a strange unique magic. It splits her into two people, one with power over the light that comes fr...
4.5K 121 28
(Black Butler x Twisted Wonderland) After avoiding being expelled, Ciel is now a student in Night Raven College with his magic companion, Grim. Now h...
50.3K 2K 16
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ... "O-omigod! Ace-kun actually said something smart!" "HUHHHH? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" ... ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ‿‿‿‿ In which Yuu...
51K 768 9
TOM RIDDLE X Pakistani OC | 18+!! Mature content | Dark Romance Fantasy | Enemies to lovers | Gothic Desi Academia | Masquerade | knife to the throat...