Practicing a scandal

由 Yeahidonthavethink

"Alright," Lola started, leaning back into her seat with a cigarette between her fingers, "Strip." Jungkook f... 更多

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
Authors note
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

7

39 4 28
由 Yeahidonthavethink

Jungkook shivered in desire as he felt Lola's soft fingertips trail along the base of his dick, causing it to thicken in its place. His own hands shook against her hips as he instinctively pulled her closer and his breathing came out in panting wheezes as if he'd just ran a marathon. His blood raced through his body and whizzed against his nerves while his muscles tensed at the unfamiliar feeling.

Pure unadulterated lust.

Lola smirked as she noticed the spot of wetness growing on the fabric around his protruding phallus. Her eyes peered at him through her thick lashes in such a sensual way that Jungkook couldn't help but swallow a large portion of his saliva. With one hand, her fingers trailed their way up the side of his body, leaving him breathless and paralysed as she reached the lobe of his ear.

She pulled it down towards her mouth gently, and totally and utterly under her spell, Jungkook attentively leaned down with it. Tingles fluttered throughout his body as her whispers made their way into his ear canal.

"Would you like to kiss me now, Jungkook?" His eyes were the size of saucers.

Of course he would.

He nodded eagerly.

With an almost fluttering butterfly laugh, Lola released Jungkook's ear lobe and her hand snaked around his neck, pulling his face closer to hers. Their eyes met briefly as their lips attached; his unsurely and hers confidently. His hands grasped her sides and squeezed them as his eyes came alive with the almost fairy-tale magnificence of it all.

Her tongue swiped against his lips and surprised him, causing his lips to fly open and allow her entrance. Her hands encased his face as her tongue went wild inside of his mouth, fighting against his own tongue. They glided in and out of each other's mouths as moans poured out of Jungkook's mouth, erupting into the silence around them.

Jungkook knew about kissing. How could he not? It was all over the media. Movies, shows, books, magazines. They said it was hot. They said it was sexy. It definitely was both of those things, but it was also special. Magical, even. Something about holding Lola in his arms and allowing her to kiss the life out of him felt like far more than just a make out. It felt like they were in madly in love, expressing it without words.

They didn't love each other, of course, they were just strangers.

It made it feel like they did.

They tore apart, panting and looking each other in the eyes.

"You're a great kisser." Jungkook blurted, looking intoxicated from the kiss.

Lola's lips turned upwards into an amused smile, "Thanks. You are too."

Without even thinking, Jungkook suddenly pulled her back into the kiss, this time running his hands up and down her body in hunger and groaning harshly into her throat. Lola's eyes widened at his abrupt action, but she kissed him back, allowing him to ardently explore her figure.

He ended the kiss sweaty and panting, his eyes dashing across her face as if to store it in his mind for later. He expected that she might want to kiss him again, or perhaps do something else, but instead she began gently pushing him backwards until the back of his knees made contact with the plush of his mattress. Falling back into the bed, he watched as she crawled unto his waist, straddling it between plush milky thighs.

Honey glazed skin and porcelain pressed against each other.

He could have ejaculated just at that image.

She looked down at him; a sex goddess shining in the glimmer of her sweat. 

Fuck, he wasn't going to last long. 

"Do you want to continue this Jungkook?" She asked, her voice smoother than chocolate. 

He arched his neck into the material of his bedsheet, "Please." 

"Someone's impatient." Lola commented as she reached behind her back to unclip her bra, knowing full well it would send the man into cardiac arrest. 

Jungkook choked as his drying mouth lodged all of its remains into his throat, watching with large doe eyes as the bra fell off her shoulders and arms unto his chest. Her breasts were free for his eyes to swallow up; huge, round and jiggling with every move she made. Her nipples were a gorgeous shade of nude pink, hardening in the centre of their fuller associates.

"Fuck, Lola..."  Jungkook instinctively began to grind himself into her crotch, desperate to relieve himself, even if it was in his boxers.

"Please, oh god, please...." His begs began to pour themselves out into moans as pleasure surged towards his dick. 

Lola leaned into his chest as she placed a finger against his lips, effortlessly letting it glide across the glossy pink edges. Jungkook squirmed beneath her, murmuring and muttering about how bad he wanted her, but Lola wouldn't have it. 

She wanted to take it slow.

After all, it wasn't just a quick fuck. It was sex lessons. 

He watched in anxious anticipation as her face lowered to his and she kissed him just beside his lips. He let out a shuddering, "please", as her lips began to trail their way down his neck, sucking against the pumping pulse underneath his jaw and then drifting towards his torso. He couldn't sit still at this point, he couldn't stop himself from blurting out whatever came to his mind. He didn't even know what he was saying. He just couldn't think in general.

With her lips all over him, he was as a broken record of guttural noises. 

"Can-Can I touch you? Can I please touch you? Let me touch you, please." His voice was so hoarse. He knew he sounded stupid - he sounded like a schoolboy, but he didn't care. He wanted to feel her, pull her, squeeze her; everywhere, anywhere. 

Lola hummed into the skin of his stomach. It felt tingly, ticklish even. Jungkook tried to keep his giggles in as he didn't want to wreck the mood. His hands that had been lying by his side began to grab her ass, massaging it like some stress ball as she worked her way down to his crotch. It was plush and large, just like her boobs - except bigger than his hands could even wrap around. 

Jungkook had never touched anything sexually on a woman's body. Sure, he'd accidentally brushed past a woman's boobs once and apologized for it ardently; even had been squashed up with another woman in an elevator, but obviously he'd felt no sexual attraction doing that. This was the first time he had ever felt a woman's body in such a sensual way, and it was driving him crazy. 

Lola had made her way to his boxers by this point, pulling her ass out of Jungkook's reach. Jungkook shivered as he felt her fingers hook themselves into the elastic waistband, pulling it down over his throbbing dick. Jungkook gasped as he realised that he was now fully exposed to the woman. Everything was out, and nothing was secret anymore. 

The fact that she was face to face with his erect dick only made him more aroused, but when she wrapped her hand around it - he lost his mind. Hissing wildly, he pulled himself up unto his elbows, watching as her another hand began to envelop his length. Sloppy precum aided her as she began to rub her hand down from it's head to the base, slowly and painfully. 

"Fuck!" It felt so weird. Jungkook had never felt it before. It was like a building sensation of increased pleasure, burning in his stomach and begging to erupt. It was like he was going to piss himself, but in so much ecstasy.

Is this why everyone was so obsessed with sex?

Because it felt so good? So perfect?

So pleasuring?

"Lola...Stop..."

Lola stopped immediately, pulling away from the rock hard phallus. She knew it was only moments before it would implode on itself. Jungkook could be as patient as he wanted to be, but his penis, which had been locked in celibacy for so long, needed to release it's contents. 

She looked up at the man, stunned by the gorgeous and orgasmic expression over his face. His face, his thick throat - covered in sweat. Dark hair clung to his forehead and a pink hue embraced the area around his nose. She scolded herself for forgetting how amazingly hot the man in front of her was. 

"I really need to-" 

"You're going to have an orgasm, Jungkook." Lola interrupted bluntly, eager to finish what she was doing so she could show him how good he would feel. 

"O-Orgasm?" Jungkook had heard that before - in sex ED as a high schooler. He tried to remember what it meant, but her breaths against his leaking dick, he didn't have a clue. 

"Yes Jungkook, do you want me to keep going?" 

"Of course, but I'm gonna-" His sentence was cut off as Lola began pumping his dick again, causing him to cry out. 

"Lola!" 

"Lola...ahhh" His eyes watched her as her hands ran their way up his dick, this time faster than what they were before. Her movements began to go faster and faster and he could barely keep his head together. That pleasurable sensation felt as if it were loading itself into his aching dick and tingling as her fingers made contact with the veins surrounding it. 

And then she licked it. 

She licked his dick. 

Oh, it felt good.

It felt really, really good.

It was all too much - the smooth texture of her tongue against the head of his dick and the constant, maddening pumping of her hands, along with jiggling of her perfect boobs was all it took for Jungkook to arch his back, moaning out cusses and pleases loudly and incoherently as he came undone on her face.

Panting in a pool of his own sweat, Jungkook watched as the woman wiped his discharge off her face and wiped it on the side of her underwear. His dick was now lowering to it's original position, sensitive and tingling with the aftermath of whatever they had just done. 

"Fuck," He felt a wave of guilt trickle over his features, "Sorry, I didn't meant to-"

"It's fine." Lola stopped him, "It happens." 

"You finished quick." She added thoughtfully,  "But you were pretty patient in the beginning, I'm surprised." 

"Is-Is that good?" Jungkook stuttered, knowing while his performance wasn't that good  - he was a virgin after all - what they did surely felt good. He wouldn't mind feeling that every single day of his life. 

"It's fine." Lola reiterated her previous statement. "So," She went on, "Do you know what just happened?"

"Not a clue." His tried to pull his eyes away from her jiggling boobs as she stood up from her position at his crotch. 

"I jerked you off. A hand job, in other words." 

"What about the-"

Lola's eyebrow quirked upwards, "The licking? That was just to send you over the edge."

Jungkook nodded as if he were trying to store all the information in his brain for later. When he looked back at Lola, he noticed she was already putting her bra on. In confusion, he pulled himself up from the bed. 

"Wait, you're supposed to fuck me, right?" He didn't want to sound too enthusiastic, but he definitely was. He wanted to explore all of the sex world with this girl. No one else would do. 

Lola's eyebrows perked up at him, "Eager much?" She rolled her eyes as she walked over to her discarded dress, "You asked for sex lessons, Jungkook. Lessons. Small steps." 

"Oh," Jungkook frowned, "So what lesson was that then?"

 "Do it to yourself and find out." Lola pulled the dress up her hips and unto her shoulders, where she tied them back up. Jungkook bit his lip as he remembered the feel of it all. She hadn't even left yet and he was already yearning for it. 

"So... tomorrow?"

Lola smirked back at him, "If I get paid." 

"Definitely." 

A/N: 

Guys idk why I made him so clueless it's so bad I hate this story I hate the smut I hate me and I hate Justin Bieber. 

Me writing the kiss as it slowly transitioned to smut: 

So yeah hope you guys are happy if it sucks its your problem 

I think it went a little bit too much in the kissing but like who cares 

And um yeah how do we feel, knowing that Lola has big titties and I have inflatable pimples? 

Attacked. 

Was it hot or was it not? Your choice, tell me, please oh please Lola- 

It took me two whole days to write this and I hate that. 

Nothing worse than writing smut while listening to "lets get physical physical" 

Bye I hate this book. 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

987K 26.1K 29
Jimin was the most popular stripper in town and Jungkook was a rich ceo, what happened when they both stumbled across something sexual? They met when...
284K 10.7K 25
" I saw her as the droplets touched her skin, her soaked clothes showing her perfect curves, and I tried to stop myself " ___________________________...
39.4K 1.4K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
71.3K 3.2K 13
❝Who am I Babyboy?❞ He whisper near his lips sexily while masturbating him, a moan escape from jimin's mouth and he pull him closer by his collar. ❝Y...