Tom Riddle's Time โ€ข Tom Marvo...

By Shelou_optimistic12

Vettriana Gaunt Malphas became one of the most forbidden creations in the Wizarding world. The prophecy was a... More

Sacrification
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13

7

24 3 1
By Shelou_optimistic12

Vettriana had been deeply engrossed in her magical studies, spending days researching and seeking guidance from Kauis. However, one day, she decided to explore the Manor to get better acquainted with her new surroundings during her extended stay. As she roamed the grand estate, she noticed Snr Laylâk exiting his private office. This sparked her curiosity, and she felt a compelling urge to sneak a peek, hoping to uncover hidden secrets and revelations.

Vettriana patiently waited for Snr Laylâk to depart for an unknown reason. Once she was certain he was gone, she seized the opportunity to enter his office, feeling compelled to uncover hidden secrets. To her surprise, the door was unlocked. As she stepped inside, a sense of déjà vu washed over her, reminiscent of the day she had requested an audience with him.

Her curiosity led her to thoroughly inspect the room, and it wasn't long before her attention was drawn to an unusual item. Among the various locked drawers and cabinets, she discovered a glass case containing an intriguing object. Upon closer inspection, she found it to be a large book with the title "The Malphas Chronicles: A Legacy of Magic" gracing its cover. This discovery left her both astonished and eager to explore its contents.

Caught in her curiosity and lost in her discovery, Vettriana failed to hear the approaching, stealthy footsteps. Suddenly, Snr Laylâk materialized beside her, his presence looming over her like a guardian of secrets.

"I see you have ventured into my office, Vettriana," he remarked, his gaze fixed upon her. Startled, she swiftly turned her head to face him, taking an instinctual step back. She furrowed at how she was caught miserable.

"You should have expected this, Vettriana," he warned. "If you keep this up, one day I will Disintegrate you." She shivered in response to his threat. Senior Laylâk suddenly lifted his cane towards her. Vettriana looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"Palms out," he instructed. Her eyes widened in realization. If what she thought was correct, she needed to take action, but despite her mind racing, she couldn't find a way to escape this situation.

She reluctantly obeyed, extending her palms as instructed. Senior Laylâk began his abusive actions, repeatedly striking her palms with his cane. The pain intensified, causing her palms to redden and throb. Her eyes, filled with determination, fixated on the grimoire. Regardless of the years it might take, she vowed to obtain it, determined to do so without his interference.

Vettriana was deeply affected by the recent events and the dark threats from Snr Laylâk. She realized that she needed to take matters into her own hands. She decided to dedicate herself to learning more about magic, not only to meet his expectations but also to find a way to protect herself. This determination drove her to seek knowledge and training that would help her become someone who could outsmart and, if needed, confront her formidable grandfather.

Vettriana approached Kauis with a sense of urgency, her eyes filled with determination. "Kauis, I need to find information, something that will help me plan my future and understand the magic that surrounds the Malphas family. Do you know where I can find such resources?"

Kauis nodded in understanding and replied, "My Lady, I believe the Library of Malphas is the place you should visit. It is filled with countless volumes and manuscripts that may hold the answers you seek. It is on the west wing of the Manor. I'll escort you there if you wish."

Vettriana appreciated Kauis's guidance and shook her head. "Thank you, Kauis. But I shall do this to myself." With renewed determination, she followed Kauis instructions on her quest for knowledge.

As Vettriana arrived at the Library of Malphas, she were greeted by an awe-inspiring sight. The grand doors creaked open, revealing a vast and majestic chamber filled with towering shelves of books. The library was vast and had a sense of ancient mystery, and it was clear that it hadn't been attended to in years.

The books were in disarray, some nearly falling off the shelves, others covered in layers of dust. It was evident that this library contained hidden knowledge, secrets of the Malphas family, and ancient magical texts from the wizarding world.

Vettriana walked down the central aisle, her fingers lightly brushing the spines of the books as she glanced around the chamber. She was determined to organize this trove of information and uncover the secrets that lay within. This was the first step in her quest to understand her legacy and forge her own path in the world of magic.

As the years passed, Vettriana became completely absorbed in her task of studying the Library of Malphas. She showed an incredible dedication, maturity, and determination that surpassed her years. With each passing day, her knowledge grew, and her understanding of magic deepened.

At the young age of 6, she began her journey in the library, and now, at the age of 17, she had grown into a poised and confident young witch. Her once childlike features had matured, and her eyes sparkled with the wisdom and insight she had gained from the countless books she had read.

She was known among the manor's staff as the young lady who spent hours upon hours in the library. Vettriana became an enigma, a figure of knowledge and curiosity, an heir to a forbidden family seeking to uncover the hidden secrets of her legacy.

With every book she read, every piece of knowledge she absorbed, she came one step closer to understanding the mysterious history of the Malphas family and discovering her own place in the magical world. With each book she devoured, her magical abilities grew stronger, and her understanding of her unique powers deepened.

Vettriana was no longer the innocent child who entered the Library of Malphas.

Her body becomes a dangerous sight for men in the village, or at the place she visits. They found her magnificent and extremely beautiful but dark. She is beyond compare to be with them.

(Her dress at the top)

Vettriana visit a mysterious and eccentric shop known as "Arcane Relics & Shadows." This shop is concealed in a hidden alley accessible only to those with magical knowledge. The store is dimly lit and filled with an array of enchanting and dark artifacts. It's known for selling unusual and rare items such as ancient spellbooks, ornate potion ingredients, unique magical creatures' specimens, and intricate dark art decor.

Vettriana can explore this shop to find items that resonate with her interests and fit her ambitions. She may discover items that help her enhance her magical abilities, decorate her own space in the Manor, or unlock hidden knowledge from dark relics. This shop would be a place where she can find both practical tools and indulgent curiosities to aid in her personal growth and development.

In "Arcane Relics & Shadows," Vettriana comes across a peculiar antique-looking mirror. This mirror is unlike any she's ever seen. It appears aged and slightly tarnished, giving it an eerie and mystical charm.

Despite her reservations, Vettriana is drawn to the mirror's aura and decides to purchase it. She believes it might be a valuable asset in her quest for knowledge and her desire to learn dark magic.

Vettriana stood in the dimly lit shop, examining the aged and mysterious mirror that had piqued her curiosity. Its frame was ornately carved, adorned with dark, twisting motifs, and its glass had a peculiar, mesmerizing quality to it.

The shopkeeper, an old wizard with a shrewd look, approached her. "Interested in that mirror, dearie?" he asked with a knowing smile.

Vettriana nodded. "Yes, it is quite unique. Is there a story behind it?"

The shopkeeper's eyes twinkled with amusement. "Aye, there is a tale or two about that mirror. They say it once belonged to a dark sorcerer, skilled in forbidden arts."

Vettriana raised an eyebrow. "Forbidden arts?"

The shopkeeper leaned in closer, his voice hushed. "Some say it holds secrets and incantations not found in any known spellbook. It is said that by gazing into its depths, you can uncover hidden truths."

Vettriana felt a surge of intrigue. "I will take it."

The shopkeeper chuckled. "A bold choice, my dear. It is yours for a fair price."

As she left the shop with the mirror carefully wrapped, Vettriana's thoughts were consumed by the potential of this new acquisition and the secrets it might reveal.

She was greeted by the sight of Kauis, standing beside the ornate horse-drawn carriage that was now ready to take them back to the manor. Several majestic pegasus were harnessed and ready to carry the carriage through the air.

Kauis smiled warmly as he approached her. "Did you find what you were looking for, My Lady?"

Vettriana nodded, her gaze shifting to the package in her arms. "Yes, I did. Something fascinating and quite enigmatic."

Kauis raised an eyebrow, curious but refraining from prying further. "Shall we head back to the manor then?"

Vettriana nodded, and together they climbed into the luxurious carriage. With a flick of the reins and a gentle nudge from the pegasus, the carriage lifted off the ground and soared into the sky, carrying Vettriana and her newfound artifact back to her ancestral home. The carriage ride was quiet, allowing Vettriana to reflect on the potential secrets and mysteries hidden within the mirror.

The carriage descended gracefully upon the grand entrance of the Malphas Manor. Vettriana stepped out, holding her precious mirror close to her, while Kauis helped her down.

The imposing facade of the Manor loomed over them, as always, an ancient sentinel of secrets and mysteries. The snow-covered gardens stretched out before her, and the once-sinister ambiance of the place seemed to have grown even darker as the sun set.

As Vettriana made her way into the grand entrance hall, the ornate chandeliers illuminated the space with a soft, warm glow. She had returned to her ancestral home, where every corner held memories, some happy and some tinged with darkness.

Kauis accompanied her, guiding her to her private chambers where she could further explore the artifact she had acquired and plan her next steps. The mirror now sat on a velvet-covered table, its ornate frame reflecting the room's grandeur.

Vettriana knew that the secrets of the mirror and her heritage were intertwined, and she was determined to uncover the truth that had been hidden for so long within the walls of the Manor.

She put down the medium size mirror on the ground as she sits down as well. She gazed at it amazingly, she found it beautiful and mysterious. The mirror, seemingly liquid to the touch, held an enigmatic allure that captivated Vettriana.

She gently pressed her finger against the mirror's surface, feeling its cool, slippery texture. Her curiosity grew as she wondered about the mirror's secrets and its potential significance in her journey.

Fog suddenly revealed from the mirror and started to form letters. "Utter Lumen Stella Evoco." It says. What kind of spell was this? She was hesitant but did it anyway.

"Lumen Stella Evoco."

As Vettriana finished uttering the incantation, a sense of trepidation enveloped her. She watched the mirror, her anticipation mixed with a hint of unease. The mist in front of her began to swirl and intensify, coiling like ethereal serpents, and then, with a sudden burst of brilliance, it coalesced into a radiant, starry pattern suspended in the air.

She blinked in astonishment. The glowing constellation hung there, its celestial beauty casting a soft, soothing light in the room. It was as if the very heavens had been summoned into the mirror's frame, mesmerizing her with its cosmic dance.

But the wonder didn't stop there. As she continued to gaze at the shimmering stellar display, she felt a subtle, tingling sensation coursing through her. She wasn't just witnessing the stars; she felt connected to them, drawn into their brilliance. It was as if the mirror had forged a celestial bond between her and the cosmos.

Vettriana sensed newfound knowledge and wisdom surging within her, a connection to the mysteries of the universe. The mirror, it seemed, had unlocked a path to enlightenment, offering her the celestial secrets that lay hidden within the stars. She knew she had stumbled upon something extraordinary and was eager to explore the depths of this newfound connection to the cosmos.

She point the brightest star ever. "I will name you, Alice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261 24 12
Since birth you were taught the responsibilities of being a Riddle, when you go to hogwarts you start to discover what it is like to be Voldemorts da...
29.2K 652 64
"๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž? ๐‘จ๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ? " "๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž, ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. " ...
348 61 9
"I'll never fathom Dumbledore's logic, deeming me a threat while he extends his paternal protection to you-a Muggle-born witch who wielded the Killin...
24.5K 593 14
โShe, the enigmatic force that has stirred my very soul, has driven me to the brink of madness. Her presence has led me astray from my lofty aspirati...