The Gamer in Highschool Dxd

By goddragon99

A person died but he was reborn as a gamer in his new life! He had a desire to be powerful and have a harem o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 🍋
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🍋
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11🍋
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14🍋
Chapter 15🍋
Chapter 16
Chapter 17🍋
Chapter 18
Chapter 19🍋

Chapter 5

1.7K 74 12
By goddragon99

"Hello" - Speaking

'Hello' - Thinking

Hello - System Talking
_________________________________

(Morning)

The next morning, I woke up to see Kuroka staring at me while standing on my chest.

Keith: "Morning kitty."

I yawned as I looked at her and gave her a head pat.

Keith: "Want some breakfast?"

Kuroka simply meowed and hopped off of my chest before walking over to the kitchen.

I got out of bed myself and followed her to the kitchen, Sakuya made breakfast for me and gave some tuna to Kuroka to eat after breakfast I left the house and headed out for school.

I was passing by an alley when I heard some screams.

?: "Please, can somebody help us!"

A young woman screamed and it was a voice was very familiar with.

I was running towards said voice which was in an alleyway not far from the convenience store, I saw a large man and his gang harassing two schoolgirls, the two girls whom I recognized were Murayama and Katase from the kendo club. They were always my favorite along with Koneko, anyone who beats Issei and his friends regularly deserves my respect. It seems that he and his gang had overpowered them and tossed them onto the wall. There were bruises all over her body and her clothes were in tatters. It didn't take much for me to know what was coming next.

I don't bother using observation on the cannon fodder

Guy: "Nobody's coming for you and we're going to have a little fun girls."

The man cackled and that was enough for me to act.

Keith: "I don't think so."

I charged at the huge man and knock him down on the ground with a sucker punch. Katase and Murayama saw me saving them and couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Katase: "What..is that?"

Murayama: "Keith!?"

They said in shock that I was attacking a thug.

Keith: "Katase and Murayama, keep back I'll deal with these guys."

Katase: "Keith are you crazy? That guy overpowered us. There's no way he can overpower you."

She protested ignoring what just happened earlier.

Keith: "Don't worry, I'm stronger than I look and I will not let them rape you, cute girls."

I replied with a smile. They were stunned and blushing by my words but I noticed the guy was starting to stand up.

Guy: "What are you guys waiting for? Attack him already!"

I don't bother using magic or weapons on the cannon fodder. His goons charged at me, they all attempted to hit me simultaneously with different variations of punches and I responded in kind. Ducking under their collective punches I perform a leg sweep removing them from the ground and I kick one midair into a wall where he bounces off and lies still. Getting up from my initial attack the two other delinquents bombard me with sloppily executed punches that I ignore while advancing, reaching one of them I knock him out with a solid punch to the jaw that was heavily held back. The last one runs away with his tail between his legs. With the ring leader left by his lonesome.

Guy: "Cowards! Fine, I will deal with you myself!"

He threw a strong punch at me, but I caught his punch with one hand shocking him and the two girls behind me. My strength is over 30 times higher than the average human, there's no way I will lose physical strength against him.

Guy: "No way!"

Keith: "Yes way!"

I gave him an uppercut in the jaw and finished him off with a gut punch.

Guy: "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

He was sent flying backward and crashed into a wall behind him and was knocked unconscious.

30 Affection with Murayama for saving her (30/100)

30 Affection with Katase for saving her (30/100)

Keith: "It's safe now. You girls better call the police about this."

Murayama: "R-right!"

A few minutes later, the police came and arrested them for sexual assault and tried to rape them. Murayama and Katase were bandaged up and got new uniforms too.

Keith: "How about I walk you two to school, I'm already headed there anyway."

I offer, and they converse in whispers debating whether to take my offer.

Katase: "We wouldn't mind walking with you but we don't need your protection."

She said while blushing

They are such tsundere. We all walk to school and partake in light conversation. When we reached the school, we went our separate ways.

-Timeskip-

After school was over, I started to head home before I felt a tugging on my shoulder. I turn around to see a black-haired girl who is blushing slightly.

?: "Umm, are you, Keith Vermillion, by any chance."

So it's finally starting, huh?

Keith: "Yes that's me, is there something you need?"

First Impressions Activated: 10 Affection with Raynare

Raynare: "Um, well, my name is Yumma Amano, and I have been watching you for a while and you seemed kind of cool, so... would you go out with me!"

I smirk darkly at her for a second before it goes away before she sees.

Keith: "Sure, I am single at the moment so I don't see any problems with going out with you."

I say it while smiling as I observe her stats.

Raynare

LVL - 20

HP - 10000

MP - 12000

STR – 106

END – 100

DEX – 128

INT – 120

WIS – 114

CHA – 76

LCK – 44

She is so much bit weaker than I thought she would be... I can beat with a few strong fire spells. This was kind of a disappointment.

She looks up at me and smiles brightly and claps her hands together.

Raynare: "That's great, do you want to go on a date on Sunday then?"

She is going kind of fast...but whatever.

Keith: "I would like that, getting to know my new girlfriend is not something I can pass up on after all."

I will be able to get Raynare, I might even get her friends if I am lucky.

Raynare: "Okay then, let's meet up at six in the afternoon on Sunday if that is okay with you."

Keith: "That is fine by me, I'm looking forward to getting to know you Yuuma."

She smiled at me, but looking at it closely, it looked strained. We chat for a bit before we head our separate ways. I don't know what I am going to do on the date with her yet, but I will decide once the time comes.

As I was continuing to walk back home about a few minutes later, a new notification appeared in front of me.

Battle Encounter: Activated

Battle Encounter? What is that?

Keith: 'Hey, Isis. What's a battle encounter?'

A Battle Encounter is one of many special events that appear random at any time, a battle encounter is when you battle against characters from different realities in a different timeline that will fight you and defeat them to earn fantastic rewards!

Keith: 'When has that been added?'

Zero has recently added it as a big surprise for all gamers!

Keith: 'Okay, I see now.'

Suddenly I was teleported to an arena. This place looks like an instant dungeon. Then the quest appears.

Battle Encounter: Team RWBY

Defeat Team RWBY

Objective: Defeat Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang

Reward: Team RWBY Weapons, 4 Gacha Tokens, 2 Random RWBY Companions Gem

Suddenly, my favorite characters from one of my favorite shows appear in front of me and they look very angry at me for some reason!

Yang: "Time to get your ass kicked and put an end to your reign of terror, Keith!"

Ruby: "You will pay for what you have done to beacon."

Blake: "And what have you done to our friends."

Weiss: "And our family!"

Keith: 'Isis, what are they saying about?'

Well, you see in their timeline, you went to their world, you sided with Salem, betrayed them while bringing the destruction of Beacon and Vale, and also killed and enslaved their friends and loved ones.

Keith: 'Wow, did I side with Salem? Am I going to do that in the future?'

Well, not really the timeline is always changing by your decisions and actions in every universe you go, so nearly impossible it going to happen until you want it to. And they have no connection with your version of RWBY if you go later in the future.

Keith: 'Oh I see then, that means that I don't worry about them hating me the moment if they meet me in their world.'

I was brought from my thoughts when Yang started to charge at me I used a fire shield to block her punches as casting observe on Team RWBY.

Yang Xiao Long

Title: Yellow Dragon

Race: Human (Aura)

LV- 100

HP - 10000

MP - 7500

AP - 20000

STR - 120

END - 100

DEX - 95

INT - 75

WIS - 70

CHA - 130

LUK - 95

...

Blake Belladonna

Title: Cat Ninja

Race: Faunus (Cat)

LV - 98

HP - 9500

MP - 8800

AP - 19000

STR - 85

END- 95

DEX - 110

INT - 88

WIS - 80

CHA - 150

LUK - 90

...

Ruby Rose

Title: Little Red Fighting Hood

Race - Human (Aura)

LV: 96

HP - 8000

MP - 8000

AP - 16000

STR - 75

END - 80

DEX - 150

INT - 80

WIS - 78

CHA - 120

LUK - 150

...

Weiss Schnee

Title: The Ice Queen

Race - Human (Aura)

LV - 99

HP - 9000

MP - 12000

AP - 18000

STR - 70

END - 90

DEX - 100

INT - 120

WIS - 120

CHA - 125

LUK - 75

...

Four against one is a big problem for me since Vixen was out of the fusion loader to stretch her legs because she didn't want to stay inside of the loader while I was at school before I was teleported here, so she don't help me right now.

Fortunately, It seems to be easy enough for me to face them since I am at a higher level and have better stats than them, but I dislike the idea of killing my favorite waifu to get rewards and they are my first opponents how to fight unlike ones from the dungeon, then again I could take their semblance so I can complete the plunder quest. I pull out my sword and activate and add fire into my sword turning it into a flaming sword as I swing my sword at the blonde brawler. She went to block, but my high amount of strength was enough to send her flying backward knocking her to the ground.

Since Vixen is not here, I will use one of my special skills. I move back to put some distance between us, then I use to create fire servant skill to make my fire servants to help me fight them. The fire servants look like medium-sized ghosts made of fire.

Keith: "Attack the blonde one."

I commanded my servants to attack Yang as she was getting back up and she started fighting them. I turned around to see a bullet almost hit my head and almost headshot me as Ruby tried to snipe me with her Crescent Rose in sniper mode.

Ruby: "Damn, I missed!"

I cast [Fireball] right at her, but Blake used her ribbon to wrap around my arm causing me to miss my shot, I grabbed the ribbon and pulled back real hard with my superior strength causing Blake to come flying toward me, I used the opportunity to strike her!

Keith: "Fire Devil's First!"

I punched her with a flaming punch as she was knocked to the ground as I cast observe on the downed faunus.

Blake Belladonna

Race: Faunus (Cat)

LV - 98

HP - 9500

MP - 8800

AP - 6000/19000

My attack managed to take most of Blake's Aura, I raise my sword up ready to strike her. Her eyes widened as I slammed the blade down, but she uses her semblance Shadow to dodge my sword strike and she uses her earth dust with her semblance to create a stone statue of herself with my sword stuck inside of it, Blake move right behind me to slash me with her weapon, but I knew that she going to do that, so I cast [Firestorm] at point blank. Unfortunately for Blake, it was too late for her to make her escape from the attack as she take all damage from the firestorm, It destroyed all of her remained aura and almost all of her health.

Blake: "Aaaahhhh!"

Ruby/Weiss/Yang: "BLAKE!"

The Faunus was screaming and burning alive as she had no aura left to protect herself and her friends can't get through the flames by the firestorm, I break free my sword out of the statue and took the opportunity to slammed my sword down, cleaving through her heart, killing her in an instant.

Skill Plunder: [Semblance: Shadow]

Stats Plunder: 10 DEX, 15 CHA

I was very sad that I have no choice to kill her, she is one of my top 10 favorite characters of RWBY.

Ruby/Weiss/Yang: "BBBLLLAAAKKKEEE!"

Yang got so angry that she activates her semblance Burn, she kill most my fire servants and started rushing at me with raging hate in her eyes.

Yang: "I'LL KILL YOU FOR KILLING BLAKE!"

Ruby: "Yang, wait! STOP!"

Yang: "AHHHHH!"

She carelessly charging at me in full speed and not listening to her sister, but that was her big mistake as she close enough for my next move.

Keith: "You stupid fool, you fell into my trap! Kill some of my servants so I'm summon a way stronger servant. Come forth Primal Fire Elemental!"

Primal Fire Elemental: "RRRROOOOAAAARRRR!"

I used up half of mana to summon my powerful fire spirit as it created a powerful fire explosion the moment it was summoned. The flaming explosion hit Yang so hard that she was sent flying and she crashed into the ground so hard that her aura broke and knocked her unconscious, now she is very vulnerable to be attacked. The good thing is that my fire immunity protects me from any fire damage.

Weiss/Ruby: "YANG!"

My remaining fire servants move towards the unconscious brawler to finish her off, but their path was blocked by an ice wall.

Weiss: "I will not let you go near her!"

She use her glyphs to created large ice spear and firing them like arrows at them, killing my remained fire servants.

Keith: "Fine then we will go after two instead."

I started running towards them with my primal fire elemental as they got ready to launch an offensive attack against us.

Weiss used her glyphs to summon a large white knight to fight against my fire elemental and Ruby brought out her scythe into gun mode and started shooting at me.

Weiss's knight tried to strike at my fire elemental with its big sword, but it shrugged it off and started breathing fire on the knight burning it.

Weiss tried to attack me with her rapier. She used her dust and launched a barrage of elemental attacks onto me, but I dodge almost all of them from hitting me and fire ones did nothing to me thank to my fire immunity. While this was happening, Ruby was still shooting at me.

I started running towards Weiss and charged up a fireball.

She saw me approaching and tried launched more elemental attacks using her glyphs. I saw Ruby trying to hit me with Crescent Rose. I ducked underneath and I threw my fireball, but it's not going towards Weiss or Ruby, my fireball going towards a different target. They was confused for a second before realizing that my fireball heading towards a unconscious Yang. Weiss and Ruby was too distracted trying attack me that they left Yang completely unprotected.

Weiss/Ruby: "YANG!/SISTER"

They tried to save her, but I blocked their path with my firewall as the fireball hit Yang at full force killing her as burning corpse.

Skill Plunder: [Semblance: Burn]

Stats Plunder: 15 STR, 15 END

Weiss/Ruby: "Noooooo! Yang!"

Whilst they were distracted by the death of Yang, my fire elemental have finally destroyed Weiss's knight, it fired a powerful stream of fire at Weiss.

Weiss noticed as she created a large ice wall to block it, but my fire elemental attack was too strong as it melted through the ice wall as she was blasted by a stream of fire as her body was slowly turn into burning corpse just like Yang, her screams were loud and clear until it was stop!

Skill Plunder: [Semblance: Glyphs]

Stats Plunder: 15 INT, 15 WIS

Ruby: "WEISS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

As she screamed about the loss of her friends, her silver eyes lit up and create a powerful flash of lights that deals some damage to me that I believe because I have some demonic traits similar to Grimm. After she comes back to her senses, she rushes at me in a fit of rage and tries to strike me once more with her scythe.

Ruby: "I will make you pay!"

I block her strikes with my sword, then my fire elemental punch her knocking out most of her aura. She has stop caring about herself as she using her semblance to charge me at full speed making the same mistakes like Yang.

I created a fire spear and proceeded to throw it at her. It broke her aura then pierced her chest and I saw her scream in absolute agony until she stopped screaming and started crying as all of her friends and her sister are dead and she is slowly dying going to die soon.

Ruby: "Why?! Just Why?! Do you hate us that much!"

Keith: "I'm sorry, I bear no hatred towards you or your friends, but I have no choice to do this. Don't worry the other you will have much better life than you, I promise."

I hug her to comfort her before she died, despite I'm the one who kill her friends, she hugged me back and said.

Ruby: "Promise me, you will not hurt them...right?"

Keith: "I will!"

Ruby: "Thank you!"

Then, she fell down and died in front of me.

Skill Plunder: [Semblance: Petal Burst]

Stats Plunder: 15 DEX, 15 LUK

Finally the event was over. I have dismissed my fire elemental and I approached their corpse and placed them in my inventory, I have plans to use their corpse for later when I unlocked necromancer. Then, the notifications appears.

Battle Encounter: Team RWBY -Complete-

Defeat Team RWBY

Objective : Defeat Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang

Reward : Team RWBY Weapons, 4 Gacha Tokens, 2 Random RWBY Companions Gem

Items Add:

[Crescent Rose]

[Myrtenaster]

[Gambol Shroud]

[Ember Celica]

[Companion Gem: Penny Polendina]

[Companion Gem: Pyrrha Nikos]

Wow, I have all of Team Rwby's weapons and have Penny and Pyrrha as companions, not bad at all, but it's sad that I have to kill them just to get the rewards and get out of here. I look at my new weapons and started thinking. I don't know about using Crescent Rose or Ember Celica since I have no brawler mastery or scythe mastery either, I might give Ember Celica to Koneko as a gift since she is a brawler like Yang and Crescent Rose I might keep it in my inventory until I learn scythe skill or give it to someone else. Penny is an android so I needs an engineer class, so I can make her even better and more powerful than before I might need a way to reprogram her in case if she is from that bad timeline, but I deal with that later. And Pyrrha I don't know about her, but I will summon her later when I get stronger!

Then, I was teleport out of the arena and I was back on the street that I was on before I was teleported away and seen that time have not change much during the event, then suddenly Vixen appeared.

Vixen: "Keith, you are okay? You just disappeared for a few seconds and then you come back! What happened?

Keith: "Well, you see I had to fight against my favorite characters from one of my favorite anime who tried to kill me, but I won against them, so I'm fine Vixen"

Vixen: "I see, but I wish I was there with you to help you!"

Keith: "It's fine, but I'm very tired right now after fighting them, so I think we sure just skip training for today and just go home."

Vixen: "Okay, if you wish!"

I pulled out the fusion loader.

Keith: "Return!"

I has sent her back into the fusion loader as I started walking back home.

-Timeskip-

(Home)

I was just sitting on couch watching tv while I was brushing Kuroka's fur on my lap as she was purring in enjoyment.

I was brushing her so I can gain some of her fur on the brush so I can make the race change potion at later time.

Keith: "Oh yes I forgot to give you a name since you going to live now!"

Kuroka: "Nya~"

Keith: "Okay, then what should I call you..."

She sits on the coffee table in front of me and patiently looks at me in excitement while lightly swaying her tail side to side.

Keith: "How about...Darkness?"

Kuroka: "Nya, Nya~"

She instantly shook her head.

Keith: "Hm... Blake?"

Kuroka: "Nya, Nya~"

She shook her head again.

Keith: "Abyss."

Kuroka: "Nya, Nya~"

She shot him down without any hesitation.

Keith: "Kuh! They were such good names..."

Hearing that causes her to roll her eyes at me.

Keith: "Fine then, how about... Kuro?"

Her ear twitches for a moment.

Kuroka: "...Nya~"

She nods her head and jumps onto his lap.

Keith: 'Why am I not surprised by that' "You sure are picky aren't you?"

I smile and pet her.

Kuroka: "Nya~!"

She gets a look that seems to say 'your damn right I am'.

I snort and pick her up.

Keith: "Anyway it's pretty late, so it's time to go to bed! Do you want to sleep with me?"

Kuroka: "Nyaaa~"

She rubs her head against my face.

Keith: "I will take that as yes! Let go!"

-Rias POV-

Who is Keith Vermillion, he can't be a normal human, I sense that his magic power is low at first, but suddenly his magic has increased to almost at high-mid class just only a week. I better get more information about him before I decide whether to invite him to my peerage.

Rias: "Akeno do you know anything about that new student Keith Vermillion?"

Akeno: "None at all, he seem a normal student except being very handsome and like to hang out with Koneko, but maybe just ask her."

Rias: "I had already does ask her about him, and she said the only thing is that he live a mansion with a only one maid, but I know one person that we can ask!"

Akeno: "So, we are going to ask our student council president about him?"

Rias: "Yeah, let's go."

We started walking to student council. When we got there and I opened the door Sona immediately looked up from her papers, when she saw me and gave me a smile. It was clear she understood why I was there.

Sona: "So you are here to get information about the new student."

Rias: "Well it's quite obvious isn't it. So what do you know?"

Sona: "He is a interesting person but that's not why you are here. Let me get his file."

Full name Keith Vermillion, 18-years old, both of his parents died about 10-years ago since then he moved to America to live and study at some private academy designed for rich orphans, he has good grades and just moved back to his family mansion which is located few block near our school.

Sona: "That's all information I have. I also heard that he apparently easily beat a group of gang members and their leader who tried to rape Katase and Murayama with only his barehanded."

Rias: "Oh really... Well he is still very interesting person then..."

Sona: "I saw him first!"

Rias: "Oh c'mon Sona you know I need more peerage members to challenge Riser and get out of my arranged marriage."

Sona: "Humph... Fine I let you try your luck first, but if he rejects you, I will approach him as well."

Rias: "Very well then, let's go Akeno."

Akeno: "What will we do?"

Rias: "We have to keep a close eye on him until the time is right to talk to him."

I really hope that Keith join my peerage, that way I can get out of my arranged marriage and never have to see that disgusting pig again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 294 26
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
99.3K 1.3K 19
You are a child from a different universe you died, but get reincarnated to a different universe but don't remember anything, so your quest starts a...
4.3K 48 31
(This is a remake of Tales of gamers. I will still be making chapters in that book though. This one will be different.) 10 people wake up next to eac...
9.1K 210 8
A gamer from the real world is killed but gets sent to the world of dxd let's see how he fairs Not my images