Silent Symphony (Kyoka Jiro x...

By Insert-name-14

(Y/n) is a mute fifteen year old who dreams of becoming a hero. And after some convincing from his older sist... More

Intro
The Beginning
Home life
Home life continued / U.A. entrance exam
The letter
First day
First day part 2
Battle Trials
Class rep/panic attack
Downtime
The U.S.J incident
U.S.J. incident part 2
First day back
After school confession
Sports festival begins!
Cavalry battles
Update/celebration

Day off

592 14 2
By Insert-name-14

(A/n):(new chapter wahoo! This ones about what you do during the day everyone but off after the U.S.J. incident)

________________________________________________________________________________

You open your eyes and look around as you realize your back in the plaza of the U.S.J., you frantically look around trying to figure out what's going on. As you turn  your head a shadow falls over you and you see a big burly man with his brain sticking out of his head and a bird beak as he cocks his fist back swinging. His fist is inches from your face quickly closing in as your unable to move frozen in fear his fist gets closer and closer until....

You snap up in a cold sweat as your alarm hits your ears causing you to flinch as you slam your hand down on your alarm clock shutting it off as you stand up and put in your noise dampeners heading to the kitchen to make yourself breakfast. You walk out of your door and look at the kitchen where you see your Mom cooking and Echo still asleep on the couch, you look onward confused as she turns around.

Mom:"(y/n) what are you doing up? You need to get your rest after what happened yesterday "

Your confusion grows as your mom turns you around and starts pushing you back into your room. You turn around and look at her pointing at the clock.

Mom:"Oh did Echo not tell you, you don't have school today"

Your eyes shoot wide open at this news.

Mom:"now get back to sleep"

She says pushing you into your room and slamming the door behind you. You look behind you not fully understanding everything that just happened as you hear your phone go off you walk over and grab it seeing a text from Jiro.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jiro:hey you doing anything today?

You:no why

Jiro:wanna hang out

You:yeah sure

You:where at and when

Jiro:my place at 4:00?

________________________________________________________________________________

You blush a little as you see that last text thinking about how to reply eventually building up enough courage to send "yeah cya". You start to panic as you realize what you just did thinking to yourself "Oh god what did I just do? I'm going over to a girls house!" As your face turns bright red. You hear your door open as you look behind you and see a very tired Echo.

Echo:"you good (y/n)?"

She says groggily as she rubs her eyes. You jump a little almost dropping your phone as you look back at her your face still red quickly texting her "why are you in here". She looks down at her phone and then back up to you.

Echo:"Mom told me to grab you, shes done with breakfast."

She studies you for a moment as you stand there nervously your face still red.

Echo:"why's your face so red are you feeling okay?".

She says slowly walking towards you, her hand extended out ready to check your temperature. You flail your hands aimlessly try to tell her your fine as your phone starts ringing.

Echo:"who's that?"

She looks and your phone and sees the name

Echo:"Jiro who-? WAIT isn't that the girl you like"

You face feels hot as you grow even redder. You frantically shake your head no, obviously lying.

Echo:"YEAH the one with the head phone jacks attached to her ear lobes right!?"

She says a little to loud as you flinch. You feel your entire body heat up as your phone continues to ring  and Echo continues to berate you with questions. Eventually you've had enough of the pressure and push Echo out of you room slamming the door behind her. You turn around slamming your back against the door and falling to the floor as you pick up the phone face timing Jiro.

Jiro:"hello (y/n) you there"

You wave to your screen as your phone connects.

Echo's pov:

I've just been shoved out of my little brothers room and now stand right outside of his door letting my curiosity get the better of me, I activate my super hearing quirk to listen in on the conversation. I hear the voice of someone who I'm pretty sure is that Jiro girl (y/n) likes.

Jiro:"hello you there"

(Y/n) obviously doesn't respond verbally leaving me to guess as to how he responds.

Jiro:"cool so you still down to hang out later"

I assume (y/n) nods his head as she responds.

Jiro:"awesome so my parents are big music fans and I know you play guitar-"

My eyes widen with shock as I hear this. I think to myself "he's usually so shy when it comes to his guitar he doesn't even let anyone in the family except Bat (the cat) listen to him play".

Jiro:"and after seeing you play at the mall-"

"HE PLAYED FOR HER AT THE MALL I'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD HIM PLAY" I think to myself in shock.

Jiro:"I MAY have told them and now there asking if you can bring your guitar over and play for them."

I assume he doesn't have the best reaction to this idea as I hear Jiro say.

Jiro:"I-I mean you don't have to if you don't want to"

(Y/n)'s pov:

You rub the back of your neck nervously as you look over at your guitar and then back at your phone and nodding your head as to say you'll do it.

Jiro:"really!" 

You flinch a little from her raising her voice

Jiro:"oops my bad its just I'm little surprised that your actually willing to do it"

You blush a little and wave goodbye as you hang up taking a deep breathe and going to rest your head against your door. But your head keeps going eventually slamming against the floor you open your eyes and look up to see Echo looking down at you holding your door open.

Echo:"your going over to that girl you likes house aren't you!?"

Your face goes red as she says this and you hear your mom yell something from the kitchen causing you to blush even harder.

Mom:"WHAT WAS THAT!?"

Echo:"Ugh nothing mom just teasing (y/n)"

your mom walks out from the kitchen and into the hallway looking at you red faced and laying on the floor and then at Echo who's standing above you holding the door open with messy hair and tired eyes.

Mom:"that's not what it sounds like, and (y/n) what are you doing up I thought I told you to go back to bed"

Echo:"you also told me to tell him to come get breakfast though"

Echo says looking at mom confused

Mom:"I- uh I guess I did do that didn't I?"

Your mom shakes her head brushing off the current situation.

Mom:"well breakfast is in on the counter"

She says as she starts to walk away.

Mom:"oh and (y/n) dont think I've forgotten about the girl situation"

You face Goes from red to white as you think about what she means by that.

Echo:"well then looks like it's time for breakfast"

She says pulling you to your feet

*(time skip)*

You walk out of your room with your guitar in its case slung over your back, your wearing a white T-shirt, (f/c) pants, and a pair of sneakers. You start walking out towards the door but are stopped by your mom.

Mom:"Hey where are you going? We still have to talk about what Echo said earlier "

You look away blushing and rubbing the back of your neck.

Mom:"so is it true?"

You look at her your face still red and shake your head no obviously lying. She looks at you sternly as to tell you she doesn't believe you causing your nerves to rise even higher.

Echo:"mom I told you was just joking jeez"

She says as she walk into the hallway holding something in her arm.

Mom:"and why are you suddenly entering the conversation"

She says skeptically.

Echo:"well I was walking over here to give (y/n) his notebook and overheard you talking"

She says handing you your note book. Your mom looks at the two of you still not fully buying it, eventually she gives in taking a deep breathe and to talks.

Mom:"fine just don't get into any trouble"

She walks away and you takes a deep breathe as you walk towards the door until Echo stops you and mouths out the words "you owe me." You roll your eyes as you open the door and walk outside.

*(timeskip)*

You arrive outside the address Jiro gave you and look up at her house thinking to yourself about how much more impressive it is compared to you and your parents crummy apartment. You walk up to the door and ring the door bell waiting for a few second. Eventually the door opens and you see a man with shoulder length blonde hair looking at you. You awkwardly stand there for a second as he looks you up and down.

???:"and you are?"

He says raising his eyebrow to form a confused expression. You stand there unsure what to do as he stands there staring at you until you hear a voice coming from behind him.

Jiro:"Who's at the door?"

She says looking past the man seeing you standing there awkwardly. Her eyes go wide and you smile and wave at her.

Jiro:"(y/n)!"

She says running to door. The man looks up stroking his chin.

???:"wait isn't that the kid you said was coming ov-"

He gets cut off as Jiro shoves him out of the way and looks at you. You rub the back of your neck and smile at her.

Jiro:"You actually made it"

She says a little surprised. The man from earlier walks back into view and extends his hand.

???:"so your the (y/n) Jiro's been talking about, names Kyotoku Jiro"

You shake his hand and he walks further into the house.

Jiro:"I- uh welcome to my house, I guess"

She says showing you into the home. You walk in and look around at her house as you slip your shoes off.

Jiro:"I know it's not much but-"

Jiro's cut off as her dad walks back into the room.

Kyotoku:"so (y/n), Jiro told me you know how to play guitar"

Jiro:"oh my god seriously dad he just got here"

Jiro says a little annoyed.

Kyotoku:"yeah yeah I know I wasn't going to make him play right now or anything"

As he says this you think back to when you where talking with Jiro over the phone earlier and realize what they're talking about. Your face drops and your eyes widen as you remember why exactly Jiro wanted you to bring your guitar.

Kyotoku:"BUT I will be expecting you to play sometime before you leave"

He says looking at you. You swallow what feels like a golf ball in your throat as you meekly give him a thumbs up.

Kyotoku:"good deal"

He says as he walks off somewhere. You look over at Jiro who still looks a little annoyed at her dad.

Jiro:"sorry about him, and you don't have to play if you don't want to I mean I can try and sneak you out before he can make you"

You look at her and feel your nerves disappear as you smile at her.

Jiro:"well wanna head up to my room"

She says pointing to a set of stairs. You nod your head and follow her to her room setting your guitar and notebook down as you sit on her bed looking around her room at all of the different posters and instruments.

Jiro:"so this my room"

She says as she sits down next to you on the bed.

Jiro:"I know its a little messy but uhh deal with it"

She says smiling at you causing you to exhale out of your nose.

Jiro:"did you just laugh"

She says pointing at you laughing with her eyes wide open in shock. You blush a little and nervously rub the back of your neck.

Jiro:"I didn't even know you could laugh"

You blush a little more and look down at your feet fiddling with your hands visually embarrassed. Jiro's face turns from joy to concern as she realizes she may have taken it a bit far.

Jiro:"I um I thought it was cute"

She blushes a little as she says this. Your face goes hot as it turns bright red when you hear this, you look up and see her smiling at you which makes your blush even worse as you turn up away from her trying to hide how red your face is, causing Jiro's face to become a bright pink.

Jiro:"I uh- wanna listen to some music"

She says as she gets up and pulls a vinyl off of a shelf placing it on a record player. Your start to calm down as you hear (F/s) start playing.

(A/n):((f/s) means your favorite song and (f/b) means your favorite band)

You look over at Jiro writing something down in your notebook turning it to her "you like (f/b)" Jiro looks at back at you her face no longer pink as she reads what you wrote.

Jiro:"yeah you like them to?"

You nod your head.

Jiro:"really, you know I would've never taken you to be the type to listen to (f/b)"

You jot something down in your notebook as Jiro walks over sitting back down next to you on the bed showing her what you'd written "my sister got me into them".

Jiro:" now that makes more sense"

She says laughing a little.

Jiro:"hey I wanted to ask you something, if its alright with you"

You nod your head a little confused.

Jiro:"your sister said your dads quirk allows him to amplify his voice so I was wondering if just maybe he's a pro hero"

You sigh and nod your head as you already know what's come next.

Jiro:"and is he specifically the pro hero Screech"

She says a little quieter unsure if she's correct or not. You nod your head yes.

Jiro:"really!"

She says her voice rising in her excitement causing you to flinch from the pain.

Jiro:"oops I got a little to excited"

She says rubbing the back of her neck. 

Jiro:"so how does it feel having one of your parents be a pro hero?"

you quickly jot something down in your notebook and show it to her "its fine I guess". Jiro goes to say something but gets cut off by someone yelling from downstairs causing you to flinch.

Kyotoku:"hey Jiro that friend of yours ready to play yet!"

Jiro looks at you as you cover your ears and give her a thumbs up.

Jiro:"we'll be down in a second!"

Kyotoku:"alright well been in the living room waiting!"

Jiro looks over at you as you take your hands off of your ears.

Jiro:"so you still wanting to do this?"

She says making it sound like your going into war, you nod your head.

Jiro:"you sure, I mean I could sneak you out and-"

You cut her off putting your hand on her shoulder and smiling as you give her a thumbs up. She sighs as she responds.

Jiro:"okay"

She stands up and walks out the door, you get up grabbing your guitar and following her. You walk down the stairs and into the living room where Jiro's dad and a woman who you assume is her mom are sitting on the couch waiting. Jiro walks over and joins them on the couch as you walk standing awkwardly in front of them.

Kyotoku:"well then go ahead"

He says gesturing you to get on with it. You set your guitar down and pull it's pick out of the case slinging the strap over your shoulder.

Kyotoku:"Acoustic huh?"

He says smirking a little. You nervously look over at Jiro unsure of what to do now, she gives you a thumbs up as you take a deep breathe and closing your eyes forgetting about everyone else as you feel your hand drift over to your guitar as you start strumming the cords eventually letting your body go on autopilot as your hands drift across the guitar playing a beautiful and gentle melody. Eventually you finish and open your eyes looking up at the three sitting on the couch first looking at Jiro's parent who look impressed at what you played and then at Jiro who looks away blushing. Eventually after a few seconds of sitting there in silence Jiro's dad starts clapping. 

Kyotoku:"great job kid"

he says as he stands up walking over to you and putting his arm around your neck.

Kyotoku:"you know I'm starting to see what Jiro sees in you"

You blush as he says this.

Kyotoku:"you got skills kid I can already hear the crowds chanting your name, woo (y/n) we love you"

He says that last part in a raspy whisper mimicking the sound of a crowd.

Jiro:"dad cut it out"

Kyotoku:"what I'm just telling the kid he's got talent"

He says walking away from you but quickly turning around and whispering.

Kyotoku:"call me if your interested"

Jiro:"dad!"

Kyotoku:"oh relax I'm just joking"

He says as he sits back down on the couch.

*(timeskip)*

After a hanging out a little longer with Jiro eventually you leave and start heading home. You walk through the front door and wave to Echo, you walk into your room setting your stuff down walking over to the kitchen to grab whatever mom made for dinner and see something unexpected. Your dad standing in the kitchen eating.

Dad:"hey kid"

You stand there in shock and confusion as to why your dad's here and not at work.

Dad:"If your wondering why I'm not at work its because I got off early to come check on you"

You become even more confused "why would he need to check on me" you think to yourself.

Dad:"I heard about what happened at the U.S.J and- I'm just glad to hear your alright"

He says his voice a little shaky.

Dad:"but anyways I have a question for you"

You look at him confused as his voice goes from concern to glee in a matter of seconds.

Dad:"so what's the matter with this girl huh"

You blush as he says this.

Dad:"oh I know that face you like her don't you"

He says laughing a little. You frantically shake her head no and wave around your hands.

Dad:"relax it's not like I'm gonna tell your mom so just tell me the truth, do you like this girl"

You look at the ground for the second your face still red as you nod your head yes.

Echo:"HAH! I knew it!"

She says surprising you causing you to jump and then wince from the pain of her shouting.

Dad:"so looks like little (y/n)'s got his first crush"

He says running his hands through your hair.

Dad:"can't wait to meet her"

He says as he walks off and you grab your food.

________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 134 21
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...
165K 5.8K 92
Y/N is just your average hardworking hero in training student.She wanted to prove to everyone she could become a hero even that your parents are vill...
15.6K 567 53
Kyoya is someone who is still try to discover who he is, previously defined by his mother's expectations. But could going to high school and meeting...
45.6K 1.2K 18
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡" . . . ✁Not everyone would end up realising they hav...