๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay maiseen

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™น. ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šก ๐š˜๐šŒ โ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™–๐™›๐™–๐™ง.โž ๏ฟฝ... Higit pa

โ€ข Prologue โ€ข
โ€ข We fell in love in October โ€ข
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท
1 โ€ข Cigarettes
2 โ€ข October
3 โ€ข Stars
5 โ€ข His world
6 โ€ข Never again
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท

4 โ€ข His Girl

109 3 0
Galing kay maiseen

⭒*¨༺☽・✮・*˚⁺‧ ‧✩‧ ‧⁺˚*・✮・ ☾༻¨*⭒ 

He couldn't help but love every part of her. It was simple. He would always love her but she could never love him. It was sad but he had accepted it a long time ago.

Now everything he could do was admire her. 

⭒*¨༺☽・✮・*˚⁺‧ ‧✩‧ ‧⁺˚*・✮・ ☾༻¨*⭒ 

That night Jamie was happier than ever, re-telling what had happened that day for his sister. He was jumping around in his bed making big movements with his hands just like he had done for Bella.

Their mother laughed as she tucked him in bed.

Bella stood in the doorway, leaning casually against the frame, watching her cousin talk about the tooth fairy and how this time he would be able to see her.

"Just don't stay up too late, okay?" Bella smiled at him as she picked up Sofie. "And you also need some sleep" She booped her nose, Sofie giggling in her arms.

The two exited the room as Mrs. Bennett continued tucking Jamie in bed.

Jack wore a smile on his face as he saw Bella talking to Sophie, she was so sweet and caring to the kids that it made him fall in love all over again.

Today he left yet another heart on her window before leaving the Bennett house.

He noticed that Sandman was out, doing his duty as usual. Golden sand trails flew around the city, searching their way to sleeping kids who were soon granted beautiful and sweet dreams.

"Ah, right on time, Sandman." He said as he touched the beautiful, golden sand an image of a dolphin appearing. It was jumping around him and he chuckled, forgetting for a moment about everything else.

But at the same time Pitch black, also called the boogieman, entered a child's room, turning her beautiful dream into a nightmare. As soon as he touched the golden sand it changed, turning into a pitch-black color.

"Oh, what a beautiful nightmare." He said as the black horse circled his head, gently stroking his cheek. "Go tell the others the wait is over." He sent the nightmare away and disappeared into the shadows once more.

Pitch black was about to create chaos around the world and that's why the Man in the Moon had decided the guardians needed another helping hand. And to everyone's surprise that helping hand was no other than Jack Frost.

The Easter bunny was sent out to kidnap Jack, with the help of two yetis, and bring him to the North Pole, something that he succeeded in doing with little to no effort.

Jack was shocked to hear the news and frankly, he didn't want to be a guardian. He didn't feel like he fit into the role of being a guardian. All the other guardians had a mission to bring hope and love to the children around them. But Jack, he just caused trouble.

Later that day, when North, or as others would call him: Santa, had talked to him about the role of being a guardian and that Jack had to figure out for himself what his center was, problems evolved.

It was at the Tooth Palace. It wasn't specified what kind of problem but Jack knew something very bad, or else they wouldn't be in such a hurry.

The three remaining guardians and Jack took the sled to the Tooth Palace. When they arrived, they saw the nightmares and the creator himself, Pitch black. The horses were kidnapping Toothina's baby tooth fairies and taking the children's teeth, along with the teet also the memories. it was only luck Jack was able to save one fairy just in time, the others were taken away.

The tooth fairy was devastated because of the loss of her fairies, and what was even worse was that children all over the world had woken up, finding out that the tooth fairy never came.

Pitch laughed as the tooth fairy lost a few feathers, a sign people stopped believing in her. Bunnymund charged forward, attacking Pitch Black, and behind followed all the other guardians, Jack included.

But Pitch Black was quick to disappear into the shadows once more, not leaving a single trace behind.

The guardians got together, helping Toothina make the children believe again. They all set out, collecting teeth so the children would believe again.

It turned into a game, the one person with the most collected teeth wins. In all the rush of collecting and competing, they completely forgot to put a gift under the children's pillow.

So they quickly went to the nearest bank, taking out money before they went back, putting a gift under each child's pillow.

Jack and Tooth soon reached the Bennett household. Tooth pointed out the fact that the tooth was lost in a sled accident and she jokingly asked Jack how that could have possibly happened.

North soon joined the two, having to squeeze through the window because of his round belly, and right after him came Sandy.

Tooth hushed North, as he was talking a bit too loud for her liking.

"What gives, slowpokes? How are you feeling, tooth?" He whispered.

"Believed in." She happily whispered back.

North chuckled, a big smile forming on his face too. "That's what I want to hear."

Bunnymund appeared through a hole only moments later. "Oh, I see how it is. All working together, to make sure the rabbit gets last place" He jumped out of the hole, standing next to Sandman.

They all shushed him, pointing at sleeping Jamie on the bed.

"You think I need help to beat a bunny?" Jack said, holding up his sack full of teeth. "Check it out, Peter Cottontail." He smirked at the rabbit in front of him, feeling victory.

"You call that a bag of choppers?" Bunnymund replied, taking out his bag with teeth that were bigger than Jack's. "Now that's a bag of choppers."

That's when North stepped in, chuckling at the two. "Gentlemen, Gentelmen. This is about tooth." He said, pointing at the guardian. "It's not a competition." He paused. "But if it was, I'd win. Yee-haw" He joyfully screamed, slamming his even bigger bag of teeth on the floor.

But the loud noise North was making woke Jamie up. He immediately turned on his flashlight, eyes big, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Santa Claus..." He moved his flashlight to the next creature. "The Easter Bunny..." He looked down a bit, seeing Sandman. "Sandman." Sandman waved at him. "And the Tooth Fairy...I knew you'd come!" He finally said, pointing the flashlight at her.

"Surprise!" She said, a bit forced since this did not go according to plan.

"He can see us," Jack said, amazed by everything that was happening.

"Most of us." Bunnymund's smile faded, along with everyone else's as they all looked over at Jack. He too, was disappointed and when Jamie directed his flashlight to where Jack Frost should stand, he saw nothing.

"Hey, guys he's still awake." Tooth pointed out.

"Hey, sandy. Knock him out." Sandman walked forward a bit, cracking his knuckles. "With the dream sand." Bunnymunds clarified, stopping Sandman in his tracks.

Jamie's dog had woken up by all the noise and was now growling at the guardians, telling them to back off. "No, stop! That's the Easter bunny!" Jamie exclaimed, drawing the attention of a certain girl who was just about to head out of her window.

As she heard the commotion from Jamie's room she carefully went over to his window, slightly opening the window with her fingertips before peeking inside.

She saw Jamie, sitting on his bed with a flashlight and his dog growling at the wall.

"Jamie..." She said, looking further inside the room to properly be able to talk to him. "Who are you talking to?"

Jamie's head spun around, along with the guardians, looking at the woman in the window.

"Why are you in the window, Bella?" he asked. He had never seen his cousin on the roof before.

"Uh, it was the easiest way..." She trailed off. Jack knew why. She was about to go up on her spot on the roof again. "Anyway, who are you talking to?"

"Oh, you won't believe it! It's Santa, the Easter bunny, Sandman, and the Tooth fairy! They're all here!" He pointed toward the empty wall, jumping up and down excitedly.

"But there's no one there Jamie..." She hesitantly replied. "Are you sure you're not sleepwalking?"

"No, I'm sure! They're here! I promise!"

She chuckled, finding her cousin having imaginary friends a bit funny. She knew how much he loved magical creatures and did not want to take it away from him.

"Well then, hi Santa, hi Toothfairy, hi Easter bunny, and hi Sandman." She waved at the empty wall chuckling before returning to look at Jamie.

But what she didn't know was that each one of the guardians had waved back at her, all except one that was never mentioned. Jack Frost.

He felt hurt and sad for not being mentioned but he was used to it by now. No one saw him. No one believed in him, so why would she? She didn't even see North so why did he still hope she would see him?

Maybe it was him being delusional, hanging on to one last strand of hope that just broke. It was foolish of him to think any other way. 

"They are waving back at you!" Jamie smiled at his cousin.

"That's nice. Well, now it's time for you to go to sleep." She jumped down from the window, and walked over to Jamie, tucking him in with soft, delicate hands.

Jack looked at her as she did so. He loved the way walked, talked, and acted, especially around kids. There was just something extra soft about her in those moments that made him unable to take his eyes off her.

The guardians looked back and forth between Bella and Jack and then they looked at each other knowingly.

She kissed Jamie on his forehead before putting his flashlight away.

"Sweet dreams Jamie... and Jamie's friends," She added before carefully closing the door, making little to no sound.

Jack was still lost in thought, she had just been so beautiful, and the way she had kissed Jamie good night and then told Jack to have sweet dreams was just so... so magical. He wished he could get tucked in by her, receiving a goodnight kiss on his forehead each time. 

He would pay anything for that to happen. 

He couldn't Imagine loving anyone except her, she was the one. She would forever be his girl, even though he would never be her boy. 

Unedited

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

122K 3.7K 25
It had been years since Jack became a Guardian. Pitch Black was defeated and every kids believe in the Guardians again. Jack also has all of his memo...
626 43 9
My name, as you probably know, is Jack Frost. How I know that? Because the moon told me and this story will be full of drama, exciting new adventures...
51.2K 1.2K 15
It's been 300 years and you still haven't admitted your feelings to Jack, nor has he admitted his own to you. What kind of push needs to be applied...
24.8K 770 27
Jack Frost, a guardian. He protects the world; and the children beliefs in it. This brings him the most joy. When he was Jackson Overland he fell in...