Mafias Girl

By SophieVeraWrites

Elle Rose is as pure as they come, despite her harsh childhood, she chooses to see the good in the world. Raf... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
1o
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

Not An Update

245 3 0
By SophieVeraWrites

Hey, I'm currently working on a new story and I promise if you enjoyed this story for the whole good girl x bad boy aspect and the possessiveness then you will enjoy my new one.

I don't think I'll ever be coming back to this story, and I'm sorry for that.

(Hopefully) my writing has improved in the past couple years and you will see that in my new story.

It is a fated mate romance set at a boarding school, and the first chapter is already up.

Find it on my page (@ SophieVeraWrites) or under the title Hatefully His.

Thank you!

With Love-Sophie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.5K 64
"Oh sweet little kitten, don't cry. Let me wipe away those tears from your beautiful eyes. Tell me what's made you sad. I shall kill whoever it is wh...
546K 20.3K 22
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** His hands are stained in blood. Her hands are white as snow. Living in their world, it's rare for someone to remain so...
67.5K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...
367K 6.9K 47
Fair warning. This book is all over the place and i don't have the time or energy to fix it. if there are dumb mistakes, just comment and i'll try to...