Cannibalistic Experiments ~ I...

By hysterically2763

@#%^*4/'5 been acting.. strange lately? And some contestants are going missing.. I wonder what's wrong..? Thi... More

You begin to feel tired
Wheres Painty?
1 week
what?
Secrets revealed
new experiment
Update
against your words. ("Nickel..?" Rewrite)
"..Nickel..?" (Old chap)
meetup
silly willy update
OMG (update)
What now?

Oh Lightbulb...

326 7 89
By hysterically2763

MENTIONS OF GORE, $ĘŁF HĀRM AND DEPRESSION :( (sorry)

(BTW ITS THE SAME NIGHT NICKEL GOT TAKEN LOLZERS)

Narrator POV: (whole chap)

2 a.m.

Lightbulb just silently laid there upon Paintbrush's bed, staring off to the ceiling with tears welled into her eyes. Overwhelming thoughts filled her mind as her tensed up body laid motionlessly on the bed.

Where did Nickel go?
Test Tube has Paintbrush?
Why would she do that to me?
Why would she do that to Painty?
What happened to Nickel and Paintbrush?
Are they okay?
Am I okay?
Is this my fault?
Is it my fault that Nickel and Paintbrush are gone?
Can I stop it?
Am I able to—

A gently knock on her door made her jump as she was cut out of her mind and thoughts, before she quickly let out a soft,

"..come in..."

The stranger behind the door wobbled at the door handle, then gently creaked open the door, while Lightbulb shakily sat up in Paintbrush's bed, before OJ popped his head through the door.

"How you doing LB? You feelin' alright.?" OJ calmly asked, walking in and quietly closing the door, his tired eyes worriedly staring at Lightbulb.

"...I wonder.."

"Lightbulb you can't just be depressed in your room all the time, please get out some more."

"...I don't want to..."

"I'm sorry Lightbulb but you kind of have to, I get why your sad but moping around makes it worse! Everyone's worried about you! Even Nickel!"

"...but what if Test Tube gets me...?...just like she got Nickel..?"

"What.?"

"...nevermind..."

"Uhm... okay then. I'm gonna get going, I have to sort out more paperwork about, you know, and I have to finish them by tomorrow.. try and, sleep alright.?"

"...whatever."

"I mean it Lightbulb, and you need to eat..!"

"...says who."

"Says me and every single object who lives here...!

"...just go, I wanna be alone.."

"Alright, remember to sleep at-least alright.?

"...ok..."

After the conversation ended, OJ gently waved his scarred up and ink-covered hand, before quietly walking out of the room, leaving Lightbulb completely alone with her thoughts, She looked towards the bathroom, standing herself up and walking into it, the room was casted upon the night's shadow, the bright moonlight being the only source of light. Lightbulb stared emotionlessly into the mirror, noticing her reflection, realising how much she'd let herself go.

Her teeth were yellow...

Her eyes had large bags underneath...

Tear marks covered her cheeks...

Even cracks had formed on her face...

She felt sick after not eating for a few days,

.

..

...

She just stared at herself.

Staring at what happened to her.

Her eyes welled up with salty tears quickly, as she continued to glare at her reflection in shame.

This is whats she's looked like? This entire time?

Lightbulb suddenly felt anger brew up inside,

this is Test Tube's fault, all hers. If she hadn't of kidnapped Paintbrush, maybe she would be normal Lightbulb... no. She would be normal Lightbulb.

She aggressively punched the glass mirror, its shattering with a smash, Lightbulbs dry knuckles quickly reacted by bleeding profusely, but she didn't care, now she knows how Paintbrush probably feels.

Hurt.

Alone.

Her punches got more violent as 1 punch turned into 2, 2 turned into 3, and 3 turned into 10,

She continued on until the mirror didn't even look recognisable, same to say about her knuckles.

(I don't know why there's a white line at the bottom it pissed me off too)

Glass was scatted all over the floor, Lightbulb stood above them, trembling due to the crimson blood swiftly drooling down her hands and arms.

Shards stuck out of her both hands, as the gory substance kept flowing.

She didn't know what to do.

Lightbulb looked at the remains of the mirror, the wall left shaded with the outline of it, a few shards still stuck on with nails hammered into them.

She carefully grabbed one, pulling, and ripping it off of the wall. Holding it to her face and staring at it, closely thinking on what she should do with her newly found weapon.

.

..

...

....

Soon...

Her arm grew a cut,

Then another,

After another,

After another,

"..Its my fault they're gone..."

"Its my fault Test Tube did this... and if Nickel didn't tell me, he would've still been here too..." She sorrily said to herself, as more cuts grew on her arms.

knock knock!

"O-oh no..."

She worryingly turned around and scurried out of the bathroom, standing between the bed and the door, deciding wether to get into bed or just keep them in the open.

She quickly raced over to the bed, Paintbrush's to be exact, and launching onto it, tucking herself in, but the person at the door beat her, and they walked in ...

(CURSED WHITE LINE!1!1!1 D:<<)

"Lightbulb.? You took too long so I... let myself in, if thats okay..." It was OJ, he still looked as tired and stressed as usual.

"Lightbulb...?"

"..I-I... um..."

"You okay..? What you doing...?"

"J-Just tucking myself in.. I got cold..."

"Why..? The heating's always on at night... especially near winter time..." OJ starts leaning himself against the dim orange wall, crossing his arms as he stares at Lightbulb.

"Because I-I um... wanted to get comfy..."

"Thats not really a good reason... you should be in bed already, is there something going on.?"

"No..."

"I think there is, whats the matter?"

'What would happen if he found out..!? What would he do!?' Lightbulb thought to herself, her fingers twiddling together from under the quilt.

"Lightbulb? Whats wrong...?"

"I-I um..."

OJ walked towards Lightbulb, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"You know you can trust me... just tell me whats wrong so if there is something wrong... I can help you with it..."

"U-Um..."

"You also look knackered, have you been brushing your teeth? Or atleast cleaning your face...?"

"No..."

"Then you need to go do it..! Come on... I'll take you to the bathroom..."

OJ offers, holding his hand out with a warm yet wonky smile on his face.

"I— You don't need to do that... I can do it myself..." She says, trying to stop OJ from seeing what happened in the bathroom.

"Its not big deal... I don't mind. And I know you wont do it as soon as I leave.." OJ replies, huffing a bit, as he puts his hand back onto his side.

"I-I— Please.?"

"Is there something in there I shouldn't see..?"

"N-No..."

"You sure.?"

"Yeah..."

"Can I check...?"

"No..."

"Why..?"

"Cause... I don't want you to..."

"I'm checking.."

"Please don't.."

"It's my hotel Lightbulb... and I need to make sure everyone's okay..." OJ says, turning to face the bathroom, realising the light's still on.

"....shit...." Lightbulb whispers, looking down in nervousness.

"You've already been in there.?"

"I-I um.. yeah... so you don't need to tell me to brush my teeth..."

"I'll turn the light off for you.."

He opens the bathroom door, gasping at the sight on the floor.

"Lightbulb...."

"...."

"O-Oh god..."

OJ looks at Lightbulb, who'd already teared up in shame, as OJ now knows what's she's done.

"I-I...." She stutters, trying to contain herself, before OJ sighed disappointingly, rubbing his temples, then saying:

"Oh Lightbulb..."

_____________________________________________________
(1219 words)

TYSM FOR 1K+ READS ILYGSM!1!1!1!

I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY SO HERE'S A CAT AS AN ALIEN

ALSO HERES ART I WAS MAKING FOR THE CHAPTER BUT I GAVE UP ON IT BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT LOOKED LIKE CACA❤️

ANYWAY BYE BYE SORRY FOR NOT EDITING THE STORY IN OVER A MONTH

ILYGSM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117 3 6
what happens when you bring a game about life or death to object shows, lets find out! this story will contain gore (duh) stuff like blood death and...
14.5K 341 11
Ekura no longer works on this book, nothing happened i just didn't want to add unnecessary work for him, regardless you should still follow him! :] [...
14.3K 295 10
(not the best and it still looks fucking cringe to me, i don't wanna read it again lmao.. but i'm kinda proud of my 11-12 yr old self i guess :/👍) ...
17.4K 225 12
Will they win, or will their hunger take over? 18 objects. 12 stomachs to feed. 1 "prize." No food. Many characters from ONE including favorites such...