ajr preferences ☻

By osnapitslaura

I'm aware that Jack and Ryan have a girlfriend but all this is just for funsies!! 😋 Enjoy!! ❤️ More

he meets you for the very first time:
how you two kiss:
he meets you for the very first time pt ii:
he finds you self harming:
he finds out you're pregnant:
Him with your child :) :
where y'all go on vacation:
what slow song y'all dance to:
you give birth:
he confesses to you:
I met ajr again!!
leave me any suggestions pls!!!
them after your nightmare:
you both get a dog:
they propose to you:
AJR GIFS!!:
important a/n!! ◡̈ :
they have a nightmare:
you have a panic attack:
he saves you from trying to commit suicide:
your mood swings:
your makeouts:
wedding first look:
he has a panic attack:
cute couple halloween costumes:
he finds out that you're a YouTuber:
spooky couple halloween costumes:
he snaps at you..:
I met AJR againnn!! (Third times a charmmm) :') :

him when you're on your period:

230 4 1
By osnapitslaura

Adam:

"hey sweetheart.." you hear adam say softly waking you up slightly grumpy. You groaned rubbing your eyes and whine feeling your period cramps come back after feeling your body wake up. You both knew it was your second period day this month which was the worst day. Most heavy and most painful period day sadly.

"How you feeling??" He asks you hoping for a positive answer. Your eyes were still adjusting after waking up so your vision wasn't completely clear. You groan again annoyed with him asking you that question.
"Don't even ask." You frown. You turn over to look at him and gasp softly covering your mouth with your one hand. He had made you breakfast in bed without your permission.
"Adam.." you say with your puppy eyes and pouty lips slowly moving the food tray up closer to you. He had made you cheesy scrambled eggs, buttered toast, hot green tea, a few slices of bacon and dark chocolate with pain reliever to help with your cramps.
"You're welcome." Adams laughs making you chuckle back. You look up at him and you both smile at each other grateful for that you both have each other. You both lean in to give each other a quick peck on the lips showing more appreciation to him.
He jokingly fed you like you would feed a baby when you wanted to. The food was just perfect.. Nothing was wrong with it. You were happy that Adam was the best cook to have around and he would make 95% of the meals. You felt your body pain slowly go away feeling how satisfied your taste buds and stomach were with the food. It felt like a warm hug which is what feels good especially having a bad period day like this.

Jack:

You groan feeling lower stomach pain and feeling a little wet 'down there'. Then you realized... Your period started... You knew it was coming and of course you weren't happy about it at all.
"Hey babe." Jack tiredly groans but still happy to see you in bed with him. You smile lazily trying to be nice but Jack always notices you when you are not happy.
"Hey.. You okay? You sleepy?" Jacks asks getting up so he can give you kiss. That question did irritate you a bit so you rolled your eyes slightly. Jack gave you a quick peck and that's when he was sure there was something wrong.
"You feeling alright?" He asks you curiously.
"I guess." You sigh.
"Time of the month?" He asks sadly. You nod removing the covers off of you to get out of bed to go to the bathroom. That's until you immediately noticed a medium sized red spot on the white sheets of the bed making you gasp and Jack widen his eyes.
"Oh my god Jack I'm so sorry!!" You say starting to panic.
"Wait babe stop it's okay." He says trying to comfort you. He got off across from the bed to you to hug you. Your eyes not only teared up because you felt bad staining Jack's bed sheets but you also felt that obvious sore period pain going through your lower region to your stomach.
"It's just blood baby." He says gently caressing the top of your head playing with your hair a bit still trying to comfort you.
"But-"
"No buts. Just come with me." He says walking you to the restroom.
"You can get yourself cleaned up while I wash the sheets okay? Call me if you need anything." He says before leaving. You stand there in awe thinking of how wonderful of a boyfriend he was. You shake it off and start changing yourself in comfy sweatpants, wiping the blood off of your thighs and get a new pad and tampon to wear.

You go to the living room and see Jack enter the laundry room to put the sheets in the washer. You shimmy over to him quickly to throw in the pajama shorts and underwear you stained in there.
"Babe go sit down." He says kissing you on the cheek before starting the washer now. You nod and walk over to the couch and get comfy waiting patiently for Jack to come back.

He walked up to you with pain reliever pills, a glass of water, your favorite blanket and your heating pad.
"What do you want to eat?" He asks handing both of those to you.
"Umm... Soup would be ni-"
"I'll get that started." He says before rushing to the kitchen making you giggle a bit. You didn't feel too bad about everything now since all Jack wanted to take care of you and make sure you're okay. He didn't care that his new white bed sheets were probably stained. He wasn't grossed out or bothered with it either. You smile to yourself again thinking of how great he is.

Minutes pass making you sigh getting up to go talk to Jack. You see him at the stove stirring your soup in a huge ceramic pot. You wrap your arms around him behind him making him jump startled. He laughed softly continuing stirring your soup.
"Go back to the couch Y/N." He says softly.
"No I want to see you." You say with your puppy eyes and pouty lips making him chuckle.
"Why? You should be making yourself comfortable on the couch over there."
"I just appreciate everything you're doing for me." Jack smiles at your warming words to him.
"And I'm hungry and lonely." You laugh making him laugh as well.
"I promise it'll be done in a minute or two. We'll do whatever you want to do after I finish okay?" He asks. You nod kissing his cheek before leaving to sit at the dinner table still waiting for him to be done.

A minute later he finished making you squeal and him laugh at your reaction. You both walk over to the couch and watch funny YouTube videos as he's cuddling you and you're enjoying the homemade soup.

A lot later today you both ended up making a blanket fort with the best and softest blankets and the best fairy lights making the fort look cute and magical. You both just spent the rest of the day playing video games and watching whatever you were in a mood to watch.

"I love you Jack." You say quietly but enough for him to hear him making him chuckle.
"I love you too babe."

Ryan:

"C'mon babe let's go!!" He says opening the front door.
"I'm coming I'm coming!!" You say getting your last shoe on and rushing over to him. He wanted to get a few errands done, drop you off and go see his brothers to do a scheduled livestream and maybe work on more music after.

You both were driving through New York crazy traffic of course and you feel a weird nauseating pain in your stomach making you hug yourself a bit telling yourself you'll be fine in your head.
"You okay babe?" Ryan asks as he stops in front of the red light.
"Yeah I'm fine." You say.

You both stopped at the post office and walked to the cafe that was right next to it. You both ordered a coffee for yourselves and you got yours first and you just had to wait for Ryan's to be ready.

"Ryan?" A barista calls out showing that his drink was ready to go. He gets out of his seat to grab his coffee.
"Alright let's go." Ryan smiles about to leave before you feel an unbearable pain stab you between your lower stomach and above your crotch making you grunt grabbing your stomach making Ryan stop looking at you in concern.
"Babe whats wrong?" He asks worried.
"I don't know." You whimper trying to calm yourself down. Ryan looks slightly looks down at the floor for no reason until something catches his eyes. You were wearing regular blue high waisted denim jeans and he saw a small dark red spot (almost black since blood looks different colored on jeans) forming under your crotch area. Your coat was almost long enough to cover that area but it sadly wasn't.
"Babe come on." He says under his breathe pushing you gently to the women's restroom.
"What?" You ask in panic. Almost everyone inside the cafe was staring at what was going on but your focus was luckily on Ryan the whole time ignoring everyone else. He opens the door being the gentleman he is and you enter in there confused.

"Just stay in here. I'll be back in a minute." He says before closing the door. You wanted to say something but he acted like he was in a rush. You look at yourself in the mirror confused still feeling the pain through almost your whole stomach.
"What..?" You look down and finally notice the red spot forming on your jeans making you cover your whole face realizing what was happening. You start crying and take off your jeans and sit down on the toilet so you don't soak your jeans more.

Almost around 15 minutes later you hear a knock on the door and it was a single restroom with one toilet so if you needed to use the restroom and it was occupied you would have to wait in line.

"Occupied.." you awkwardly say while still on the toilet.
"It's Ryan!" He says. You get up and flush the toilet while putting your jeans back on and head to the door. You open the door and see Ryan with a grocery bag curious on what was in there.
"Here use these." He says handing you a new cute pair of jeans, a pad and a tampon.
"Ryan.." you say in awe.
"Get cleaned up. We'll figure everything else out after okay?" He says before giving you a quick peck on your forehead.
"Thank you." You say in shock just grateful of how he was treating you.
"Yeah.. I'll get everything in the car and I'll come back here." He says before leaving. You clean yourself up and put on the tampon, pad and new pants he bought for you.

A minute later you exit and see Ryan and immediately hug him.
"Alright honey." He chuckles comforting you rubbing your back.
"Thank you." You mumble in his chest through his sweater.
"Of course babe. It's the least I can do.." he smiles kissing you on top of your head. He takes your stained jeans you already folded for him and head inside the car.
"Pain reliever in the cup holder." He says before starting the car.
"Thank you..." you smile.
"Don't mention it." He chuckles before putting his car in reverse to back out of the parking spot.

Later in the day Ryan was with his brothers Adam and jack on the scheduled livestream while you were in the other room on the couch shay, olly and blue cuddling with you. Ryan wanted you to stay with him with his brothers now since you were still in pain from your period so it was sweet of him to let you stay with him. Since you were next to the room where they were live-streaming you heard them clearly and they were not only answering questions from fans but they were also performing a few songs. It was nice hearing AJR almost everyday for free making you feel like the luckiest person alive. And everytime you heard Ryan sing your heart would melt and you would smile like an idiot. Yes you were still on your awful period but everytime you were on it Ryan would treat you like a princess and do what he can for you. "I'm so thankful" your mind says as your petting the dogs comfy on the sofa.

I hope y'all enjoyed!!! Have an amazing day guys!! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Time To Go By Cyr

Fanfiction

1.6K 29 11
Cover by: neothtrajr_ on insta [Book one] Jack found a button, it read do not push. He pushed it, now there are five Jack's in the living room and R...
52.5K 2.2K 100
Y'all probably already know what Incorrect Quotes are, so just read the book. This is completely random, but idrc.
|Eight| By BEJ

Fanfiction

8.2K 381 50
For the past eight weeks, several murders have occured in gruesome and odd ways. How many victims can the killer get to before the eighth week? ~ Wha...
9.8K 367 22
cool girl with a guitar meets a cool guy with a guitar. • au with no cult and no murder • fem rockstar gf reader • friends to lovers slowburn