Vivacious《Cullen's》

By ThinYoongi

ᵥᵢ·ᵥₐ·cᵢₒᵤₛ /vəˈvāSHəs,vīˈvāSHəs/ (adj•) full of life and good spirits happy and lively in a way that is att... More

•《Part I》•
•《Characters》•
•《aesthetics 》•
•《chapter I》•
•《Chapter II》•
•《Chapter III》•
•《Chapter IV》•
•《Chapter V》•
•《Chapter VI》•
•《Chapter VII》•
•《Chapter VIII》•
•《Chapter IX》•
•《chapter X》•
•《chapter XI》•
•《chapter XII》•
•《Chapter XIII》•
•《ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ》•
•《ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xv》•
•《Chapter XVI》•
•《Chapter XVII》•
•《Chapter XVIII》•
•《chapter XX》•
•《Chapter XXI》•
•《chapter XXII》•
•《chapter XXIII》•
•《chapter XXIV》•
•《Chapter XXV》•

•《chapter XIX》•

1.7K 76 3
By ThinYoongi

A few days have passed since the talk Arianna had with her mates. Things were good since then, she was more open about her feelings with them and they filled her in more on what happened while they were gone. They made sure she felt loved and appreciated. The past days have been spent spending time together and trying to figure out who was at Bella's house.

Little did they know whoever the stranger was didn't just take Bella's blouse.

"Hey Bells, did you ever find my tan t-shirt I left here a few weeks ago?" Arianna asked her friend as she pulled on a pair of jeans.

"No, I looked all over for it and I couldn't find it." She replied honestly. Bella remembered seeing it a few days prior but can't remember if she did something with it.

"Okay I guess it's a good thing I brought over my other shirt just in case." She said with a shrug.

The girls were getting ready to go over to the reservation, Edward was going to drop them off and he wasn't happy with the situation. But the Cullens had to hunt. With the schedule they have with the wolves this is the only time they have to go. And the two girls are not letting them refuse. The girls quickly get dressed and then head out to Edwards Volvo. Soon enough they are on their way listening to Edward grumbling about not liking the situation.

After a short drive they finally pull up to the treaty line and the three of them climb out of the car. Standing ten feet away on the other side of the invisible line stands Jacob shirtless. Arianna almost laughed knowing he did it just to piss off the vampire.

"Doesn't he own a shirt?" Edward grumbled unhappily.

"You should go. No rush. We're good here." Bella tells him trying to ignore his protectiveness. Edward then pulls the girl into a long and  passionate kiss.

"I hate being away from you." He says, and then looks to Arianna "Both of you."

Edward knew Arianna wasn't ready for a kiss yet, and he wanted to make it special when the time came. Not because he wanted to claim his dominance over the shapeshifter who thought he had a chance with Bella.

"Well... you could rush just a little." Bella said still hypnotized but the kiss. Edward gave her a little smirk and she quickly turned around and started walking over to Jacob. Edward then walked over to Arianna and gave her a long hug.

"Be safe please, if anything happens call me." The girl gives him a nod and looks up into his golden eyes. "I'll see you girls later." He pulls away slowly, holding onto her hand he leans down and places a kiss onto her warm hand. She gives him a shy smile before turning toward the other two teens. Jacob had smushed Bella into a bear hug and was having a staring competition with Edward. The vampire gave him a glare before getting into his vehicle and peeling out. Racing down the street and around the bend out of their sight.

"So what do you guys wanna do today? Bike, hike, hang? It's your call – but tonight we're going to a very chill party." The girls just shrugged and got into his car and soon they were off to do whatever.

•°•°•°•

It was sundown when the three teens pulled into a parking spot by the beach. Arianna was glad that she had dressed warmly that night as she felt the cold breeze whip off the water. She could smell the saltiness of the sea and instantly thought of her old home. And the memories of her mother and brother came to her mind. There wasn't a day that went by that she didn't miss them. Her thoughts of that night burdening her heart.

The young girl was brought from her thoughts as she heard Bella speak. She had asked if it was okay if they were there.

"Technically you guys are a council meeting crasher. But you're okay. They think it'll be good for you to hear our history." Jacob told them.

"Wait, the history? Of the pack? Aren't they like... secrets?" Bella said her mouth wide as she looked at him.

"We all got a role to play. And you're a part of this." Jake said. "It's the first time Quil, Seth and Leah are hearing them, too. But you are the first outsiders. Ever."

He was cut off by someone calling his name. Arianna looked over to the voice, and saw a young boy jogging over to them. He looked like the others with his short cropped hair and tan skin. Arianna could tell underneath his hoodie that he too had the muscular build the others did as well. But smaller. He was just a young boy. She wondered to herself if he too shared the tribal tattoo they all had drawn on his shoulder.

"Bout time you got here. Paul's been hoovering the grub. But I saved you some burgers." He said, he had a large puppy-like grin on his face. Arianna found herself smiling back at the younger boy.

"Good looking out, bro." Jake said, "girls, this is Seth Clearwater, Leah's brother. Newest member of the pack."

"Newest, bestest, brightest–"

"Slowest" Jake and Seth then begin wrestling. They were interpreted by someone whistling. The group looks up at the circle of people.

"Come on. Your dad's about to start." The group makes their way over to the fire, Bella takes a seat next to Jake on one of the logs and Arianna follows sitting beside her. Everyone looked over to Billy as he cleared his throat.

"The Quileutes have been a small tribe from the beginning..." Arianna looked over to the fire as he spoke, her imagination taking over as he spoke, "But we have always had magic in our blood."

Everyone including the girls watched and listened to Billy Black, almost hanging on his words.

"We were great spirit warriors, shape-shifters who could transform into the powerful wolf. This enabled us to scare off our enemies and protect our tribe." Arianna could visualize the transformation from man to wolf. "One day our warriors came across a creature... It looked like a man, but it was hard like stone and cold as Ice. Our warriors' sharp teeth finally tore it apart... but only fire would completely destroy it. They lived in fear that the 'Cold Man' was not alone. They were right."

Arianna felt herself leaning forward as he paused, waiting for him to continue. Billy glanced over at the two girls he told Jacob to bring. His intentions on joining them were a little different than what he told Jacob. He was close to the girls' fathers and did not like how close they were to the Cullens.

"She took her vengeance on the village. Our elder chief, Taha Aki, was the only spirit warrior left to save the tribe, after his son was killed. Taha Aki's third wife could see he would lose... The third wife was no magical being, with no special powers but one; courage The third wife's sacrifice distracted the 'Cold Women' long enough for Taha Aki to destroy her. She saved the tribe... Over time, our enemies have disappeared. But one remains– The Cold Ones. Our magic awakens only when they come near. And we sense it now, feel the threat in our blood. Something terrible is coming, and we must be ready... All of us." After the story it was silent for a bit as they let it all sink in. Unbeknownst to the girls, Billy looked at them determining who to speak to. He thought about it and decided Bella was too far gone, she had been involved for too long to convince her.

After everyone had started talking and eating again Bella and Jacob walked off a little ways away to talk. Arianna sat next to Leah and the two talked a little bit, catching up. Everyone was surprised to see the angry female actually smile as Arianna told her a funny story. Billy wheeled himself over to the two with a small friendly smile on his face.

"Arianna, would you mind coming with me to talk?" He asked, she nodded and then stood up. Arianna helped push him over to where he told her to; out of hearing distance from the others.

"What's up Billy?" She asked with a smile. She watched as the friendly smile on his face disappeared.

"I was wondering what you are doing with the Cullens?"

"What do you mean?" She was confused.

"I mean, you know what they are. Why would you choose to be around those things?" Arianna felt herself start to get angry.

"They aren't the monsters you think they are, Billy. They are actually really nice people and have done nothing but take care of me and be there for me."

"I think for your own good, you'll stay away from them" He told her, Arianna felt something burning in her. Something she's never felt before. It was red hot anger.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" She seethed, "you don't know anything about what they are."

"I know you think they are your 'mates', they are probably just lying to you; keeping you as some sort of pet." He accused, Arianna had to hold herself back.

"Like I said Billy, you don't know shit. Now I suggest you keep your nose out of mine and my mates business." With that she turned around and walked over to where Bella and Jacob stood talking. "Come on, we're leaving."

Bella and Jacob looked on as she turned around and walked away toward the boy's car. Bella has never seen her so pissed off and was worried. Her and Jake shared a glance before following after the fiery girl.

"What do you think happened?" He asked her.

"I have no clue."

A/N- Not a super long chapter, but I'm just trying to at least give you guys an update a day if i can. Thank you guys for reading, don't forget to leave a comment and vote!

-ThinYoongi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 7.8K 27
❝ 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶? ❞ ― 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 . . . 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒�...
108K 2.2K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC
10.2K 315 26
❝ It doesn't get better than this ❞ Emmett Cullen female!oc
777K 19.9K 71
"ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʟᴀᴡs, ᴏʀ ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴏʀ sᴜᴘᴇʀ sᴇɴsᴇs. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ." ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ•ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴡɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ...