Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.32

869 42 1
By ButterFly_707_

SONG NAME:-"Ishqe Di Lat"

So, in previous chapters our Female lead finally confessed and proposed him with very unique surprise.

His family also come to know about their dating and they all are very happy to hear that. And now it's first day of their relationship.

Niyati was standing near a window in her room there is small smile on her face. She still can't belive that she proposed him and now they are in relationship. Best friends to lover. Just thinking about that she feels shy. She can't stop her self from smiling.

It's first day after there commitment. Suddenly she remembered something and called Advik.

Advik:- "Good Morning, Gorgeous. Already missing me haan?"

Niyati:- "It's not like that."

Advik:- "You should missed me. Forget that but I missed you so much."

He said and here Niyati smiled fully heartily.

Advik:- "UFF..Stop smiling that much your cheeks will hurt Angel."

Niyati start looking at here and there.

Advik:- "I am not there Niya. Stop looking here and there just focus on me."

Niyati:- "I think I shouldn't have called you. You are just so annoying."

Advik:- "Acchaa jiii. Aap miliye muje fir batata hu me aapko."

Niyati:- "Can you heard me now."

Advik:- "Yes yes My highness."

Niyati:- "Can you pick me up early today?"

Advik:- "You should have ordered me Niya. Aapki seva me ye banda hamesha hazir he."

Niyati:- "Shut up Adi."

Advik laughed and said.

Advik:- "OK OK. Fine. Where do you want to go? On date?"

Niyati:- "NO, I want to go somewhere with you."

Advik:- "Kya baat he? Thik he fir me aabhi aaja hu."

Niyati:- "Ok, then bye."

She said and wait for him to say something. after sometime he said softly.

Advik:- "I love you Niya."

She bit her lips to stop her blushing.

Niyati:- "Hmm..I know. Bye."

She said and cut the call. Advik pout because she didn't replied him.

AFTER SOMETIME

Divya:- "Chhoti, come and have your breakfast."

Niyati shouted while coming.

Niyati:- "No, Dida. I have to go somewhere after that I will eat something in canteen."

Divya:- "But chhoti, Your Cold coffee."

Niyati:- "No dida. Not even cold coffee. I have to sacrifice my cold coffee for today."

She said and come to Divya. Divya looked at her and gasped.

Divya:- "Chhoti you are looking so so so beautiful."

She said and start creasing Niyati's head. Niyati smiled and said.

Niyati:- "Obviously after all I am your younger sister."

She said while flipping her hair. They both laughed their door bell ringed.

Divya:- "I am coming."

She said and open the door.

ADVIK'S POV

Advik:- "Hye bhabhi, Good morning."

I said and hugged her.

Divya:- "Good Morning, Advik. Aaj itni shubah shubah kese darshan diye aapne?"

Advik:- "Kya kare aab aapki chhoti ka hukum tha to ana hi padega na."

He said and start walking in while holding Divya by her shoulder.

Divya:- "Oh, so that's why she wakes up early today. Btw Where are you guys going?"

Advik:- "I don't know Bhabhi. Aapki chhoti hame kuch bataye to naa."

Divya laughed and said.

Divya:- "Stupid. You both are stupid."

Advik:- "Yes, in your chhoti's love."

Divya laughed loudly and said.

Divya:- "Btw, Your Princess is looking very beautiful today."

Advik smiled and said in joking.

Advik:- "Oh come on bhabhi. She is Hip.."

His words stucked in his thort when his eyes landed on his girl. Who is wearing a simple dress.

She is watching Shinchan while sitting on sofa. Not knowing that one boy is admiring her beauty. She laughed while watching Shinchan. Which makes his heart jumped in some kind of happiness. He is not ready to looked away from that master piece.

Divya smiled while looking at him. Because his eyes are showing just love and care for Niyati. She go from there to give them alone time. Niyati looked at her phone and said.

Niyati:- "Yee Billu bhi na. Itni der to ladkiya bhi nhi lagati. Where are you Mr.Rathod?"

She didn't say anything more when she saw Advik was standing there while crossing his hands on his chest. He smiled and come to her and tap on her shoulder.

Advik:- "Hey Niya."

Niyati smiled softly and said.

Niyati:- "Hey Adi."

Advik:- "So, can I get a hug from you Ms.Hippo."

He said and spread his arms. Niyati just nodded and hugged him.

Advik hold her tightly and take a deep breath to inhale her sunflower fragrance.

Advik:- "You are looking Very beautiful Niya, just breath taking."

Niyati:- "I know that Mr.Billu. You are also looking ok ok."

She said and laughed softly.

Advik kissed her side head and said.

Advik:- "Thank you Mam. So where my princess wants to go in the early morning."

Niyati:- "At very important place."

They both are talking while they are still in their hug.

Advik:- "Ok."

They both are still in each other arms but someone cleared her throat which made them broke the hug.

Divya:- "So, where are you guys going. OUR NEW COUPLE."

Advik:- "Who knows."

Niyati come to her Dida and told her where they are going in her ears. After listening Niyati one proud smile come on Divya's face.

Divya hold her cheeks between her hands and said.

Divya:- "That's so good. Now go fast. And don't forget to have your breakfast after that ok?"

Niyati nodded but Advik asked.

Advik:- "You didn't had your breakfast?"

Niyati:- "No actually I want to go there first after that I will eat."

Advik:- "But Niya..."

Niyati:- "Please."

Advik:- "Ok, let's go fast then. Bye bhabhi"

He said and start walking while holding Niyati's hand. He didn't even let Niyati to say bye to Divya.

They both are on the way when Advik asked.

Advik:- "Angel, now tell me where you want to go?"

Niyati:- "Just some more minutes Advik."

She said and rested her head on his shoulder.

AFTER SOMETIME

Niyati:- "STOP."

Advik stop the bike and parked. He said after looking at their right side.

Advik:- "TEMPLE?"

Niyati nodded and said after coming to his side.

Niyati:- "Yes Temple, it's our first day of dating so I thought let's start our new relation with god's blessings."

She said while looking at his eyes. Advik didn't said anything but bring her in parking where no one is there.

Niyati:- "What happened Advik?"

He didn't said anything but hugged her suddenly.

Niyati:- "What happened?"

Advik:- "I love you so damn much Niya. Which you have no idea."

Niyati:- "I know and I also love you so damn much Adi. Which you also have no idea."

Niyati Said like him and laughed. Advik broke the hug and said while holding her hands.

Advik:- "let's go?"

Niyati nodded and they start walking toward temple while holding hands.

After that they both are on the way to college but Niyati told him to stop his bike on the hill. Advik was confused but he did what she said.

NIYATI'S POV

I can't keep him in dark. I have to told him. She was in her thoughts her back was facing him. He come to her side and holding her right hand. He said while looking at her who is looking at front.

Advik:- "What happened Niyati?"

She still didn't look at him. Advik hold her face between his hands and make her look at him. He can see that she wants to say something, something very important but she was not able to say anything.

He start rubbing his thumbs on her cheeks softly as she felt his that soft touch one lonely tear rolled down. Advik is shocked to see her in tears. He hugged her softly and said.

Advik:- "It's ok Princess. I'm here. You know naa I can't see you crying. We have our whole life ok. You can share with me anything when you are ready Niya."

But she shook her head and said while broking the hug.

Niyati:- "No, I want to say now."

Advik nodded and said while rubbing her one side cheek.

Advik:- "Ok, first cool down then we will talk. Hmm?"

Niyati nodded and drink some water then she again looked at front and closed her eyes then take a deep breath. Then she opened her eyes and said while looking at him.

Niyati:- "I have some terrible memories of my past..."

She was saying but her voice is shaking so he hold her hand and start rubbing her Pam to comfort her.

Niyati:- "I have some secrets which no one knows not even my Dida. I have some memories which are still effect me. My fear from dark and cars behind that their is also reasons."

She was saying but in between she looked at him to see his reaction but his face has normal.

Niyati:- "I want to share my those memories with my Dida and you but I just can't. I just want you to let know that there is something which no one knows so in future you don't feel betray. "

He looked at her with soft expression and said while holding her face.

Advik:- "And you also know that I trust you more than my self. I will always stand by your side. I will never force you to share your feelings with me but just remembered one thing that I am always there when you need me. If you feel like you want someone your Adi is always with you Niya."

Niyati:- "I know that but I also know that you will never be able to love me the way you love me now."

After listening this line Advik felt hurt because she was questioning his love. Advik close his eyes and again open them moved closer to her and said in very husky voice.

Advik:- "I'm telling you this first and last time listen me very carefully. If I can love you in your best then why can't I love you in your worst. I just love you in every situation in you high in your low. No matter whatever the situation is but my love for you will never changed. I JUST LOVE YOU NIYATI. "

After hearing those lines she knows that she hurts him. She hugged him and said.

Niyati:- "I'm sorry Adi. I don't want to hurt you but..."

Advik closed his eyes and said while caressing her hair.

Advik:- "It's ok."

Niyati:- "I said I'm sorry please forgive me this time. I was not questioning on our love or our trust it's just, I don't know how those words spilled."

Advik:- "It's ok, I forgive you."

But Niyati just shook her head and hugged him Tightly.

Niyati:- "I know you are still mad. But please forgive your Niya this time ok? I will be more careful from now on that even by mistake I will never hurt you."

She was saying those lines very slowly like a small kid with small pout on her face which brings small smile on Advik's face also.

He smiled and said while holding her pouty lips between his one finger and thumb.

Advik:- "It's ok Angel. But promise me you will never questioned on our love. "

Niyati nodded her head. She was looking very cute who is looking at him with doe eyes, pouty lips and one side dimple.

He smiled at her and ruffed her hairs.

Advik:- "Let's go now."

He said and hold her hand but she didn't move and said.

Niyati:- "Just some minutes Adi."

She said and hugged him again. He also embrace her in between his protective arms. There is comfortable silence in between them.

Niyati:- "Adi?"
Advik:- "Yes."

Niyati:- "I Love You."

She said near his heart which makes his heart beats fast. But he said while controlling his smile.

Advik:- "Hmm, I know."

Niyati:- "What do you mean by you know?"

She asked him before breaking the hug.

Advik:- "I know that you love me."

Niyati:- "Then what about you?"

Advik:- "What type of question is this? I also love my self."

He said and laughed but she start walking toward his bike without saying anything.

He Stop laughing and pulled her which makes her back hits his front.

He removed her hairs from her right side and rested his head on her right shoulder and said.

Advik:- "I Love you too Princess."

He said but Niyati didn't react anything so he again said.

Advik:- "I said, I love you Angel."

Still she didn't said anything. Advik come closer to her tattoo and said near her ear. He was so close that his lips are touching her tattoo.

Advik:- "I Love You JAAN."

After hearing that word one shy smile come to her lips but she some how control.

Advik:- "Still no response. Ok, I have my ways."

He said and pecked on her neck near her tattoo. He start rubbing his nose tip on her neck which makes her laugh.

She start laughing and pulled out from his hug and looked at him who is smiling while looking at her.

He spread his arms so she can hide in that. She smiled and hugged him. After 2 mins she looked at him and said.

Niyati:- "Advik..."

Before she spoke further he put his finger on her lips to stop her and said.

Advik:- "I'm always here for you. I understand you more than anyone and I will wait whenever you want to share anything with me. But just try to come out from your past and I'm here to help you for that.

I want to be a part of your this dark journey. I'm ready to face anything but I can't face our separation now. And my Angel is very strong she can move on from her past memories for her best present and future right?"

She nodded in return then she tie top and kissed on his forehead softly.

Niyati:- "Thank you so much for understanding me."

Advik shook his head and said.

Advik:- "Before our this relationship we are best friends so Friendship me no sorry , no thank you."

He said and start walking toward his bike while holding her hand.

Niyati was just looking at him and now she is ready to face her fear because her Billu is here to help her.

IN COLLEGE

They both go to canteen where their friends are sitting. When they both notice them om spoke to make a joke.

Om:- "Ohh hoo BHAG KE SADI BHI KAR LI."

They both look at him with question.

Sonya:- "Yess, Niyu and Advik are looking like a newly couple."

Rahul:- "It's ok guys, now let's congratulate them."

He said and said while forwarding his hand.

Rahul:- "Congratulations MR. AND MRS. RATH...."

Advik didn't let him speak more and shut his mouth with his hand.

Advik:- "Shut up guys. Kya kuch bhi."

As he said all of them start laughing and Vikram said.

Vikram:- "Stop blushing Cupcake."

As he said that all of them look at her but she cleared her throat and said.

Niyati:- "I'm going."

She said and about go from there but Advik hold her hand and said.

Advik:- "First let's have breakfast."

Niyati:- "I'm not hungry."

Advik start rubbing his stomach and said while looking at her.

Advik:- "Aahh, I'm so hungry but I think today I have to skip my breakfast because of Someone."

Niyati glared at him and said while sitting.

Niyati:- "Pagal."

Advik laughed and sit next to her before slapping Rahul and om's head.

They all start doing their breakfast while joking and some teasing.

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) So finally update is here. I hope you guys like this chapter.

:) I know, I know we are waiting for their first kiss. Kiss bhi hoga hoga kyu tension le rhe ho.

:) And in this story our couple's first kiss will be very unique which you never seen or read till now. So wait and watch.(I mean wait and read.)

:) If you guys like this then please vote, comments, share and follow..

:) Follow me on Instagram for spoilers . Link is on my BIO.

:) IG I'D:- ButterFly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 10.9K 88
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
1.9M 105K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
166K 8.8K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
130K 4.5K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...