๐Œ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ

By dreayamyers

Kamryn becomes lost when she has to pick between two men, the toxic ex or her brother's opp. Join on her jour... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Face claims.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Updateโญ๏ธ

Chapter 26

347 11 1
By dreayamyers

𝑲𝒂𝒎𝒓𝒚𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽,

I opened the door then pulled my suitcase in.

"Bae!" I yelled and the house sounded empty as hell, nem always over here so I was surprised nobody was here.

I just came straight from the airport and I'm exhausted. I went to the laundry room to wash the clothes in my suitcase then got my hygiene together.

"Why is it so damn cold in this house" I complained going to the bedroom and putting on my pyjamas. I then checked my phone to see Rio hasn't been answering my messages.

"Where the fuck this murderer at" I mumbled going on doordash because I was HANGRY.

Bitch my food came before my man, now that's something.

I sat criss crossed on the couch watch KC3's 7 days in stream while eating my Chinese takeout.

I heard the door close and soon later a tall dark skin dread head wearing all black with a balaclava stood at the door way staring at me.

"Who you lookin at?" I jerked my head back and he smirked before coming over. Romario gave me a big hug, falling onto the couch with me. "Miss me?"

"Hell yeah." He replied lifting up his mask revealing his fine self.

I puckered my lips and he smiled then pecked them twice before peppering my face with kisses making me giggle. "I love you" he muttered laying his head in my breasts.

"I love you too" I replied running my hands through his hair. "Why am I hearing you not eating Romario?"

"Because ian hungry"

"Well you finna be hungry now" I pulled his dreads back and he lifted his head up to face me. "When was the last time you ate?"

"When I ate that pussy" he smirked applying pressure to my lower half and I rolled my eyes.

"Bae i'm being for real"

"I had a twix this morning and a can of soda. I'll eat something before I sleep, I promise" he held out his pinky and I locked in.

I placed a kiss on his forehead then leaned back staring into each other's eyes. I licked my bottom lip he swiftly came over to bite it.

"You weird" I chuckled a little.

"You love it" he said doing it again but this time he entered his tongue in my mouth. I sucked on his bottom lip then he sucked on my tongue catching me off guard and I moaned while wrapping my legs around his waist.

I pecked his lips a couple times then lifted my hips against him tryna create some friction but this nigga just rose his hips up higher.

"Bae" I groaned as he continued kissing on my lips. He choked me to the couch then tongued me tf down shutting me up. My pussy was leaking wet, ready for some back breaking, leg shaking, soul taking sex.

I kissed him back just taking whatever he was giving me then he unexpectedly broke the kiss and leaned up.

He licked over his bottom lip slowly with furrowed brows as if he was thinking about something then came off me completely.

I sat up glaring at him as he went over and sat on the couch then changed the tv onto youtube.

"Romario."

"Yes?" He glanced at me while searching on YouTube.

I kissed my teeth picking up my fries and continued eating. When I was done, I went into the kitchen to place my trash in the bin then entered the laundry room to place the clothes in the dryer before returning to the living room.

"Move." I slapped his hand as he tried for reach out for me.

"Why you acting like that? C'mere, give me a kiss bae" he stuck his bottom lip out pouting and I rolled my eyes going over and straddling his lap.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer and I pecked his lips.

"You gon chill and watch this movie with me?"

"What movie is it?" I asked turning my head around to see suicide squad, the newer one.

He laid down getting comfortable and luckily the couch was wide enough for me to lay in front of him. He pulled my waist closer to him, spooning me as we watched the movie.

I felt his wet tongue lick my ear and I squirmed. He's always on some weird nasty shit. His hand traveled from my thigh upstream to underneath my top and onto my breast.

He began playing with my nipple, casually rubbing it turning me on.

I turned my head. "Let's hunch" I said going down to grab his dick and he breathed out.

"Chill bae ian doing nun. I'm just tryna watch this movie witchu nana" he declared and I rolled my eyes.

"Then stop tryna fuck me then!" I said sternly taking his hand from under my top and I turned back around pissed off.

He smacked his lips "Aye you wildin'"

For the rest of the movie he kept doin shit to turn me on, eventually I got fed up let just him do him because if he think he not giving me some before I go to bed, he dead wrong.

Rio went on the porch to smoke and came back into the crib high as a kite.

"Bae" he whispered in my ear and I swung on the air because he been irritating me ever since I got here. "Watchu doing?"

"Booking a flight back to the Bahamas because I ain't came back for this" I said sitting up, scrolling looking for tickets.

"Girl, you got me losin' my mind. I just want you to see that I'm trying, ever since you left, the sun don't shine. Don't wanna lose you in this race against time." He sung to me holding my hand with red ass eyes.

"Baby what you smoke" I laughed getting up and he pulled me to towards him.

"Trees" he replied picking up throwing me over his shoulder and heading to the bedroom. "I'm getting ripped tonight, r.i.p that pussy ayeee"

He threw me on the bed then took everything off except his supreme boxers then got in beside me.

I thought we was finna fuck. BITCH. This nigga went to SLEEP.

I heavy sighed stretching over to the side table to get my rose toy. I turned it on to check if it was working and he jumped up.

"Uh. Uh." He wiggled his fingers taking it and throwing it across the room.

"WHY WOULD YOU—shhhh i'm tryna sleep" he said wrapping his arms around my body and closing his eyes.

"Must've gave you damn crack to smoke" I mumbled getting comfortable.

The following morning...

𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽,

"Bae. Babyyyyy. Rioooo. Romario. Baeeee" I heard in my sleep and my eyes fluttered opened.

Ion what shit I smoked last night but I know that mf weren't no gas.

"Yes bae" I answered rubbing my dry ass eyes. "Damn. I'm thirsty as hell"

"Mhm. I bet you is" she replied then smacked her lips.

"Fuck wrong witchu?" I furrowed my brows looking at her and she flipped me off getting out the bed.

I then thought back to last night and chuckled getting out of bed. Shawty mad cause sheen get dicked down.

I can't hold out no mo.

2 hours later...

"Give it to me" I told her and I gyrated my hips into her as her eyes rolled to the back of her head in missionary.

"OH FUCKKKK" she screamed squirting. I been in ha shit for two hours, making up for lost time.

"Uh huh" I mumbled nutting in her as she came then continued stroking into her making sure my kids swimming.

"It won't stop" she whimpered cumming back to back as I continued dicking her down.

Every time I came before this, I'd change the condom but this time she ain't notice.

When she got off her high I lifted her hips up as I pulled out, making sure my nut don't spill out then leaned down to kiss her.

The only reason for this chapter being short is because I wanted to start the next one on a fresh start.

Love y'all❤️

Next chapter will be out shortly...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 135 14
- ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ.. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ...
16.3K 295 21
โ€ข "๐˜ž๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ." - ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ข. Book started September 2022 โš ๏ธTHIS BOOK CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING...
622K 15.8K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...
333K 17K 43
i promise ima put this back out๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚!! i been so busy w school, work & life itself. my bad y'all. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™›...