VCHA

Kombat_11 द्वारा

KG is back from summer vacation ready to begin sophomore year with a smile, but when she hear news that her m... अधिक

Sophomore year of hell
The mystery of Michael
Heart wrenching tragedy
Cabin of horrors
Ultimatum
No going back
The yearbook
Prom night of hell
Prom night of hell part 2
The night Kasey disappeared
There's no Y.O.U in the universe

Crash and Burn

29 2 0
Kombat_11 द्वारा

KG spent the whole night tossing and turning about what she saw at cemetery. She couldn't believe her eyes that her mom wasn't in there. She didn't want to assume her mother was alive so she fixed her brain on the possibility her corpse was stolen.

The next morning before school Kaylee woke up feeling a little better about what happened to her dad. She got up and went downstairs to make some breakfast.

To her surprise Yuri was standing in the kitchen making breakfast.

Yuri: "Oh hey Kaylee is it morning."

Kaylee: "Oh um hi Yuri what are you doing here."

Kendall came out of the bathroom.

Kendall: "I had him come over late last night after you fell asleep."

Kaylee: "okayyyy cause this isn't weird."

Kendall: "He's driving us to school."

Kaylee: "Yea sure fine I'll go get dressed."

Later on at school Camila was at her locker getting her books and stuff ready for class when Jason came up.

Jason: "Hey can we talk?"

Camila: "What do you want."

Jason: "I want to apologize and say everything between us was real."

Camila: "Was it? Kaylee told us she heard you say you were watching us like you were told."

Jason: "okay your right let me make it up to you meet me at main event at 7:00 after school and I'll explain everything I know and bring your friends."

During lunch everyone was sitting at the table when Camila came and told them what Jason said.

KG: "So he's just going to behind Michael back isn't that dangerous."

Savanna: "Yea but I also think this could be a trap he might just feed us lies to throw us off what he and Michael has planned."

Lexus: "Maybe Michael going be close listening in."

Kendall: "I don't really care after what happened Kaylee if your down I'm down."

Kaylee: "I say we meet I need to know why they did this."

The bell rang and it was time for last period. KG had creative writing with Kaylee and Max.

When the class started Max came and sat next to her.

Max: "So after everything that's been happening I think we should have a get a way day just the two of us."

KG: "Interesting where to?"

Max: "I was thinking I take you to our family Cabin and we have a candle lit dinner."

KG: "Why does this sound planned." (She laughed)

Max: "I never stopped thinking about you since you left."

KG smiled.

Kaylee was doing her work when her best friend Johnny came and ticked her on the side.

Kaylee: "Johnny!"

Johnny: "Hey Kaylee it's been a while."

Kaylee: "I'll say I haven't seen you since we were like six."(she hugged him)

Johnny: "I just started today I moved here to saint louis after I heard what happened to your father."

Kaylee: "Thank you the funeral is in 2 days."

Johnny: "I'll be there."

Later on that day it was time The girls arrived outside main event during closing hours.

Lexus: "You guys ready."

KG: "We have to be."

They all went inside and Jason was sitting down by the entrance he moved a table and some chairs around so they all could sit.

KG: "Okay so explain everything now."

Jason: "I met Michael six months ago in Kansas he found me at a restaurant and told me about these group of girls one in particular who was so special to him KG."

KG made a confused look then a comfort look she wasn't proud of.

Jason: "He told me how he couldn't be in town anymore and despite that girl who was so special to him left for Europe, he still wanted me to look after her friends."

Camila: "What did he offer you to spy on us jerk."(she teared up)

Jason: "Everything between us real Camila I swear. But he offered me money and a lot he said he only asked me cause I was y'all age and could get close to y'all without it being creepy."

Kaylee: "So killing my dad was his sick way of protecting me?!"

Jason: "I'm sorry I didn't know he was going to-

Kaylee: "Yea that's the problem you didn't know what this stranger was capable of and you followed his orders for money and my dad paid for it."

Kendall grabbed her hand and Kaylee began to calm down.

KG: "Why did Michael say he couldn't be in town for?"

Jason: "according to him he said he had to get away so he could do mankind a favor. He was very vague."

Just then a car pulled up

Jason: "You guys need to get out of here now go out back!"

All the girls left out the back door. Just then Michael came walking through the front doors. As he went in the girls silent got in the car they came in except Kaylee.

KG: "Hey what are you doing?"

Kaylee: "I need to hear it from him." (She ran back)

Kendall hopped out and sprinted behind her.

Michael: "So that nerdy girl won you over after all."

Jason: "Don't talk about Camila like that."

Michael: "Interesting well you betrayed me Jason deals off."(he pulled out a gun)

He got close to Jason and whispered in his ear then knocked him out with the gun.

Kaylee and Kendall ran in.

Kendall: "You bastard finally appearing are you."

Michael: "Get out of here while you can."

Kaylee: "Why?"

Michael: "Huh?"

Kaylee started silently crying.

Kaylee: "Why did you do it."

Michael: "Tears are wasted on me."

KG came running in

Michael: "Grace?"

KG" Why are you doing all of this?!"

Michael: "I did her a favor her dad was an abusive dick."

Kendall tried to run up on him but KG grabbed her.

Michael: "This all started back when your mom was in high school Grace."

KG: "What?! We weren't born so how does then have to do with anything that's going on now?"

Michael: "Find your mom yearbook it'll all make sense eventually."

As he stared walking off KG remembered something.

KG: "Hey Micheal."

Michael: "Hmm?"

KG: "First week of school was that you in the hat and all black watching me?"

Michael: "No I wasn't back in town yet, see you around Grace." (He left)

Savanna, Lexus and Camila came in they instantly went to the crying Kaylee. KG and Kendall came over and they all gave her a hug.

Kaylee: "Thank god for best friends on all the worst nights."(she said in a shaky voice)

Later that night at home KG decided to text that anonymous number.

KG: "Was that you watching me in the hat and all black?"

Anonymous number: "No"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Banky Adelegan Adenike El... द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

924 75 24
A teenage girl attends her brother's school after his death only to find out he might have been killed by one of his classmates
223 43 15
"I love blood bathing girl, wanna join with me" "I didn't expect this from you." It was a story about a psycho killer who had tired of this fake worl...
173 1 30
The parents are working, it's summertime and there's six weeks of vacation. Kat, Nadine and Karen are looking forward to relaxing before enrolling fo...
1.1M 68K 108
Hana is a cop and a very good one. But, she often gets teased because she is the only female in her squad. The other cops think that she can't do her...