The fate of the group of cann...

Por Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description Más

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

2

1.6K 20 0
Por Jeassafae

front page
15. Doomsday cannon fodder: the dog man who covets his body
search
15. Doomsday cannon fodder: the dog man who covets his body
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Does anyone still have tickets?

The plot has reached its peak, and it’s time to stew the meat.

Hand over your tickets quickly and use them as firewood!

-----text-----

After Mo Chen sent the approval, the other party didn't respond for a long time.

The place he rented was a single apartment of about 40 to 50 square meters. There was a small stove on the left side of the door, a bathroom on the right, and a bed, a small sofa and a desk further ahead.

Small but complete.

There was nothing wrong with Mo Chen. He went to take a shower, carefully washed off the slightly sticky vaginal fluid, dried his body and came out naked. He stood in front of the full-length mirror beside the bed and looked at his body.

The skin is white, tender and delicate, with a slight inhalation and exertion, the chest muscles are full and round, the four muscles of the waist and abdomen are beautifully curved, a small vertical seam navel is dotted on it, the lower body is smooth and hairless, and the legs are slender and strong.

Although bisexuality is rare in this small world, and overt bisexuality like him is even rarer. Most people think they are 'hermaphroditism', but Mo Chen really can't feel any inferiority complex.

He asked the system, "Does my body look bad?"

The system paused for five seconds before responding, "Perfect proportions, flawless."

Mo Chen nodded with satisfaction, "I think so too."

When I got back to bed and picked up my phone, I smiled even bigger when I saw the message from the man.

"Dog Man No. 1: I didn't open it enough and didn't see the clitoris. Send me another one."

"Sexy bitch."

He cursed, but the curvature of the corners of his mouth did not drop, and he typed cracklingly, "Brother, what a bad guy. I just went to take a shower and put on my pajamas. I don't want to take pictures anymore."

——"Just put it on and then take it off, sweetie, take another photo."

"No, I'm sleepy and want to sleep."

The other party transferred 100,000 yuan.

——"Jiaojiao, do you like to wear small skirts? Girls' clothes come in many varieties and are expensive. Let's buy these and show them to my brother. Okay?"

Mo Chen confirmed the payment, "Brother gave me too much. I can't use so much to buy a few clothes. Brother is so generous, he won't use my photos to do bad things, right?"

——"It's okay. If you have more, just go buy something to eat, drink and play. Don't be afraid, Jiaojiao. As long as Jiaojiao behaves well, don't send it to other people randomly. Your photos will only be in my hands and no one else will. Peep."

"Uuuuuuuuah, brother is indeed a master hacker. He is so domineering and powerful. I don't care about my hair. The bad thing I am talking about is that my brother did something embarrassing to my photos."

Zhou Junze chuckled, arching his eyebrows with affection, "Isn't this inevitable?" He casually took a picture and sent it over, "I just masturbated, and now I'm hard again. Be good, I won't make trouble if you send another picture." It’s okay for you to go to bed early, okay?”

Mo Chen spread his fingers apart and then contracted them, turned on the flash, took a complete photo, made sure that his penis was not in the frame, and sent it casually.

"Let me show my little brother to wash his eyes. Don't feel inferior, brother. Although he is ugly, he has a handsome face."

Zhou Junze laughed angrily, biting his back molars, wishing he could spank Mo Chen along the network cable.

"Good night, brother, mua~"

Forget it, after seeing each other's dicks and criticizing each other, they are mine.

He found a kiss emoticon and sent it: "Good night, Jiaojiao wife, there are still classes tomorrow, Monday, so please take a rest, wife."

Mo Chen said good night, so naturally he would not reply again.

He bit his lip, stored the photos sent by the man in his private album, suppressed the restlessness in his heart, and dealt with the other one.

'Jiaojiao' and Zhou Junze drove very fast and got into trouble.

'Ruanruan' is still Zhou Junyi's ordinary junior sister. Mo Chen said a few words and then said good night for a while, which meant that today's mission was over.

There are four people in dormitory 404, all with different majors.

Lin Yue majored in biopharmaceuticals, Zhou Junyi majored in economics, Zhou Junze majored in network security, and Mo Chen majored in paleontology. There are few graduate classes, many group meetings, and many projects.

Zhou Junyi has slowly accepted the family business and is busy working on both ends; Zhou Junze and Lin Yue are both talented, highly valued by their mentors, and have many projects in hand.

Mo Chen's field of paleontology is not popular. He is the only student under his tutor, and he is the only graduate student in the entire major this year. Although he does not have too many classes, he must not miss classes.

Although he only focused on his task and didn't care much about anything else, last time he delayed his class because of his entanglement with Er Zhou. As soon as he entered the classroom, his tutor, together with seven or eight teachers from the same major, surrounded him, caring about his body and teaching him attentively. He didn't want to experience the scene again.

This time he came early, but still saw the same scene as last time.

The instructor, Zhu Qinghua, had a kind face and intertwined gray hair, which was held up by a simple wooden hairpin. He said warmly: "Last time the teachers went back to discuss, they all felt that this class experience was very good. From now on, we will say this, You’ve learned a lot, and it’s easier for Xiao Mo to ask if he doesn’t understand something, what do you think?”

Mo Chen: "..."

Mo Chen: "Very good."

It was more like a tea party than a class. The erudite professors who were over fifty years old, with a young student in the middle, drank tea, laughed, and talked about the ancient books they had read recently.

"Records of Ancient Divine Beasts", "Chaos Ten Thousand Qi Carries", and a lot of books describing Xuanzhi Lingcao are all idle books that have little to do with textbooks and subjects.

"The books recommended by Xiao Mo are really good."

"Yeah, no wonder young people nowadays love to read those fantasy novels. Look at the records and compilations in this ancient book. The logic is strict and the content is detailed. It's a pity that the picture album can't be seen clearly. Otherwise, it would be more interesting to read it with the picture book. .”

"I recently wrote an essay and listed the herbs that are very similar in temperament and appearance to real ones. They are all extremely rare and even extinct herbs."

"I'm also free when I'm free. It's quite interesting to study these things."

Mo Chen only drank tea and Mo Chen didn't speak.

By the time get out of class was over, Mo Chen felt that his soul had been edified.

He glanced at his phone several times. The big one was calm, and he switched to the small one. Zhou Junze sent dozens of messages, asking him if he had gotten up yet, what he had for breakfast, and if he wanted to try the shrimp porridge on the first floor of the east cafeteria of the school. I have already gone to class. Do you have time at noon? Do you want to meet...

The screen of my mobile phone has stopped and I can’t read it back.

His shoulder was suddenly hit, and when he looked up, he saw Zhou Junze's face that seemed to be smiling but not smiling.

Their eyes collided, and Mo Chen didn't feel guilty at all. So what if he saw it? With this guy's temperament, if he wanted to know who 'Jiao Jiao' was, he could find out who 'Jiao Jiao' was in a matter of minutes. In no less than a moment and a half, Mo Chen ignored him. He was straight-forward and said, "You don't have eyesight when you walk. I apologize."

Zhou Junze was stunned. He didn't expect Lin Mochen to be so good at pretending. He gritted his teeth and said, "...I'm sorry."

Mo Chen snorted and left.

He was so arrogant and acted like everyone else owed him something. Zhou Junze would have hated it on anyone else, but Mo Chen only thought it was damn cute.

Now there's one more thing I need to do.

The eyes staring at Mo Chen's back were dim and unclear, and his eyes drooped, falling on Mo Chen's waist and hips, and did not move away for a long time. He followed Mo Chen all the way to the canteen and lined up one behind the other.

Mo Chen turned around suddenly and glared at him: "You are sick, why are you following me all the time?"

Zhou Junze was surprised, "Huh? What's wrong? I come to the cafeteria to have a meal at noon, and I'm in the way of classmate Mo Chen? Can I leave then?"

Mo Chen: "..."

He lowered his eyes and looked behind him. The distance between the two was wide enough for another person to fit in, but it was definitely not an illusion. This guy must have touched his butt again!

Mo Chen's fist hardened.

His personality did not allow him to punch Zhou Junze, but in his heart he had already beaten Zhou Junze into a pig-headed face.

After closing his eyes and thinking about the scene, Mo Chen calmed down a lot, turned his head and concentrated on lining up.

"Auntie, a tomato beef brisket and five taels of rice."

Mo Chen took the rice and found an empty seat at a table for four. Just as he lowered his head and took two mouthfuls of rice, Zhou Junze sat across from him. Mo Chenquan pretended not to notice that Zhou Junze said little to others, but he always had good reason to criticize him. He kept talking and talking to him would only make this guy's arrogance more arrogant.

But just like in the dormitory before, when Mo Chen ignored everyone, the brothers would always find a reason to get involved. Mo Chen would be much cleaner after leaving the dormitory, but Zhou Junze was as if he was equipped with a radar, he could always find him, and he couldn't be blasted away.

One time, Mo Chen got angry and attacked him, but he was unable to restrain a chicken, so the man held him in his arms and took advantage of him.

Mo Chen is not a little chicken, and Zhou Junze pretends to be calm, but in his eyes it is blatant.

A dog man who lusts after his body.

Just thinking about it makes me angry.

"Classmate Mo Chen, if you eat the soup and rice too fast, your stomach will feel uncomfortable."

Mo Chen rolled his eyes and said in a calm tone, "None of your business." He wiped the corners of his mouth, stood up and left.

Zhou Junze sat quietly.

He will definitely find an opportunity to knead the person in his arms and squeeze the butt arbitrarily to see how soft it is and how different it is compared to the tender red little one.

If he used the force of kneading his buttocks to tease Mo Chen's Xiaobian, would he stare at him with tearful eyes and open his lips to curse? Then he lowered his head and blocked his mouth. He would not be able to say a complete sentence and could only cry. Call.

In the next few days, Zhou Junze's radar failed.

To be precise, Mo Chen asked for leave due to illness and never came to school again, so he couldn't stop anyone.

He endured it for three days. It didn't matter that he couldn't see anyone in real life. He still had Jiaojiao online. The two chatted lively. Brother and sister came and went, and they wanted to rub the edges, but Mo Chen refused to post any more sexy pictures no matter how coaxed he was. , not to mention answering videos and making voice calls, even if Zhou Junyi said, 'Only turn on my camera, don't turn on Jiaojiao, I want to talk to Jiaojiao,' but he took a step back and said, 'It doesn't matter if Jiaojiao doesn't speak, I told you to type. , okay? '

His Jiaojiao refused.

I bought the little skirt I had agreed to earlier, but I wore it tightly for him to take pictures of, and I refused to show any of my beauty.

Zhou Junze scratched his head anxiously.

Did he transfer less money?

Or is it that Mo Chen's purpose is not money, but just to tease him?

If it is the latter.

Zhou Junze suddenly turned over and sat up, put on his clothes and was about to go out.

Zhou Junyi stopped him, "Brother, please help me find out. That elementary school girl suddenly blocked me. Is something wrong?"

Zhou Junze was busy putting on his shoes, "I guess you offended people by saying that."

"It shouldn't be, she just confessed to me." And he was... a little moved. It's rare to have a crush on a girl. His previously wavering sexual orientation has become much more stable, and he wants to try it out with a girl from elementary school.

Zhou Junze paused slightly and said half-truth: "The confession is fake. He is actually a liar. He wants to make money from you and defraud your relationship. I found the evidence and warned him. I guess he is guilty and scared."

"fraud?"

"Well, brother, please be careful. The news I forwarded to you two days ago is just a hint. I'm in a hurry. I'll go out first and tell you more tomorrow." After that, he opened the door and left.

The news was about a Thai shemale website talking about eight wealthy second-generation people who defrauded them of more than 10 million yuan.

Shemale.

Men disguise themselves as women.

Zhou Junyi frowned and his eyes darkened.

Perhaps he seemed to have such a good temper that one or two of them ran over to him, first Lin Mochen, whose temper was even more difficult to maintain than his ancestors, and then this liar who looked very similar to Lin Mochen.

It's best if the two have nothing to do with each other.

Zhou Junyi changed his clothes sullenly, picked up the car keys, and left the dormitory.

Lin Yue came back at about eleven o'clock. The dormitory was dark. He washed and rested lightly. He felt that the dormitory was extra quiet tonight and his roommates also went to bed extra early.

[Add bookmark]
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
03
.
Popular novel recommendations
A complete documentary of the male god's adultery
Bisexual beauties with big breasts are woken up by big cocks every day (collection of beauties with big breasts getting fucked)
Were you gang-raped today too (bisexual collection)
【General/Attack】The beautiful head of the house who is coveted
Being disciplined by the young general
Pretty boy becomes the school's plaything
Recently updated novels
Daily life of the Lin family (general attack)
Playing with Seqin anchor
Sports school life in my sexual fantasy
Over-reliance (sp, bdsm)
coward
Xiran (the father and son are older than H)
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.5K 105 5
"long as we got..."
38.1K 1.1K 13
This is a short story of love and betrayal as we follow the MC through his Lil journey of finding his childhoodd hubby and asking him to help save an...
188K 1.4K 21
First story hope you all enjoy it
1.5M 46.3K 59
A BL fiction about how a boy entered the imperial harem to replace his sister and end up having the Emperor fall for him