She gets her way (Fanum)

נכתב על ידי LoveFanum

"Hood fame, everybody know my name when I come thruu.. But don't nobody scream it like u. I was havin visions... עוד

1
2
3 Amp Lie Detector
4 Addressing
5
6
7 Public
8
9
10. Miami
11. Flashback
12. Flashbacks & Feelings pt 2.
13. Flashback pt 3
14.
15. Argument
16. Titty whipped
17.
18. Pregnant?
19. Payback
20. Date night
21. Couples Freaky Questions
22.
CHAPTERS AND IDEAS❗️
24. Smoking
25. 🦃 (18+)
26. What happens in DR, stays in DR 🌴(Valentines Day Special) 18+
27. I'll beat his ass

23.

2.4K 60 7
נכתב על ידי LoveFanum

"Damnnnn" Fanum walked passed me looking at myself in the mirror and coming back.

"What?"

"Where you going like that"

"Like what?" I laughed

"You look so good right now" he said making me laugh again. "You got a nigga THIRSTY right now"

"It's calm, nothing too crazy" I said as he took my hand and raised it spinning me around to look at me.

"Wowwww"

"Stoppp"

"What? I got you blushing and shit, I see it" he laughed.

"Mhmm" I bit my lip

"You finna go out with ya lady friends?"

"Yeah we just going out to eat"

"Speaking of eat, I wanna eat." He said and I knew exactly what he was implying.

"As soon as I get back"

"Bet that"

"Mhm"

"You smell dumb good too" he said holding eye contact with me from in the mirror.

"I know" I smirked

"You lucky you leaving man I would've- he said stopping himself.

"Would have what?"

"Let's just say you would be walking funny"

"Oh no ima always come back keep that same energy" I laughed

"You know I will"

"Keep it professional"

"For now"

"Mhm"

"How long you gone be gone"

"Not long we just eating I think we may go bowling or something like that but I think it's just out to eat."

"Bet have fun, enjoy yourself"

"Mhm"

"Fuck"

"Huh?"

"Fuckkk you look so good" he said again making me laugh. "Like wow that shit hug you perfectly" he said rubbing his hands down my sides. He stopped at my waist and wrapped his arms around me.

"Fanum for real stopppp" I laughed

"I can't" he flirted.

"You can you just want me to stay" I said and he chuckled.

"Anyway" he changed the subject letting me go. "What time you leaving? Now?"

"I'M not driving"

"You want me to take you?" He said watching me check myself out in the mirror. I turned around and looked back checking out my ass making him look down.

"No they picking me up"

"That shit so fat Ma.." he said under his breath still staring at my ass.

"Huh?"

"Ain say nothing....." he said still looking "damn.." he said under his breath again.

"Relax, PA" I said making him laugh. My phone buzzed in my purse and I opened it to see my friend was outside waiting for me.

"When you gone let me eat yo ass?" He said

"Nasty" I said before I responded to my friend with a quick 'coming out now'  before putting my phone back in my purse.

"That's ya ride?"

"That's my rideee" I said smiling. "Bye"

"Bye then" he said with a tone.

"Bye then too the fuck"

"Ok ok bye I love you"

"Love yo- you not gone give me a kiss?" I asked

"Of course, you know so gotta have thattt" he said and went in for a kiss. I was expecting a peck on the lips but he went in fully hugging me and all.

"Mm mm damn" I said breaking the kiss and gave him one more quick peck in the lips. "I love you"

"I love you more" he said stealing one more quick kiss letting me leave. He smacked my ass as I walked away making me turn around quick.

"See now you acting bad" I said pointing my finger

"Mm" he said backing up and surrendering"

"MM" I said opening the door.

"Bye for real I love you" he said walking back up to me holding the door.

"I love you more" I said leaving and he closed the door behind me.
____________________________________

Fanum fell asleep on the couch watching family guy as he waited for Kay to get back. He didn't know how long he had been asleep but he groggily woke up to the door handle aggressively jangling before some knocks. 'Who the fuck?' He thought to himself grabbing his gun and walking to the door. He snatched it open almost making a tipsy Kay tip over.

"Damn" she said walking in the house.

"You good?" He said tucking his gun behind him in his waist band.

"Maybe" she said "little tipsy" she said pinching her fingers close together.

"Damn yall got lit huh?" He laughed

"I had so much funnnn" she said and he laughed picking her up surprising her making her let out a little yelp. He started to take off her heels.

"What y'all do?" He asked

"We ate and went bowlinggg anddd we had some drinks while bowlinggg and I fell too" she said starting to tell some of what happened. And Fanum laughed at her.

"Bowling in heels Kay?" He laughed

"It was fineee everything was sooo good" she said and he moved to the next heel.

"That's good"

"Whatchu been doing all nighttt"

As he finished up taking off the heel Kay spread her legs making Fanum stiffen exactly where he was standing. He raised his eyebrow taking one look at Kay's expression and knew exactly what she wanted.

"Shit ain't gotta tell me twice" he said and hauled her up over his shoulder surprising her again and begin to carry her to the room.

"Ahhh my man, my man" she said kicking her feet playfully as they both laughed. When he got in the room he closed the door behind them.

"Kay," he said as he put her in the bed.

"Mm?" She bit her lip and put he legs in the air watching him.

"I'm bout to fuck the shit outta you" he said unzipping his pants.
__________________________________

Fanum and Kay had both fell asleep but Kay randomly woke up in the middle of the night. She sat up and looked over at Fanum who was slightly snoring next to her. She untangled her legs with his getting up and going to the restroom. When she got back Fanum was awake staring at the lowly playing tv. He looked over at her and met her with a little laugh as she got back in the bed from his side straddling his lap.

"What?" She smiled confused

"You walking funny" he chucked making her laugh.

"Boy Anyways" she said rolling her eyes

"Anywayssss" he mocked her

"What time is it?" Kay asked sleepily. Fanum felt around in the bed for a moment before finding his phone and opened it to check the time.

"2:47 in the morning"

"Damn" She said laying down on his chest. His hands travels up to her booty and lower back rubbing softly.

"Ima sleep for like 4 more hours before I gotta go back to Atlanta"

"Ima be there"

"In Atlanta?"

"Mhm"

"How long you staying this time?"

"A month hopefully or I might just buy a house and gradually move from Newyork to there"

"That'll be fire"

"It's gone be my 6 mil surprise I can't wait"

"What you at now?"

"Like 5.7 mil"

"You'll get there in no time"

"I hope"

"When ya flight tho why don't you just hop on with me?"

"I have to go check up on some things tomorrow with my cousins and family and then I'll be there. It's the same day too tho but my flight a lil later than yours around night"

"Bet that"

"Bet that" she laughed

Kay could have fell asleep right there laying on top of him but she went on her own still with basically half her body laying on him. They definitely couldn't sleep together without touching and being close.
__________________________________

Fanum woke up early at 6 again as I sleepily watched him get ready. He had already previously packed his bag and only had to put on some clothes. After doing that he went in the living room and shortly returned.

"Bae?" He said softly to see if I was up.

"Hmm?"

"I'm finna leave right now"

"Mhm" I said before he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Bye I love you" he said kissing me one more time on the lips.

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

"No you bye" he rolled his eyes heading for the bedroom door, partially going out of it.

"Ok bye love you, daddy"

"Love you- What?" His head snapped back and he gave me a strange look but he looked excited.

"Huh?"

"What you said?" He said starting to smile

"I said bye" I yawned

"Na what you say after that"

"What you meannn, I said bye"

"Bye what?"

"Fanum what are you talking about"

"You playin dumb now, oh alright" he said continuing to go out the door.

"Daddy"

"Na" he said turning back around and he locked the door with his hands behind his back.

"What?"

"You calling me Daddy?" He said smiling

"Gooo you gotta go to the airport"

"Na the airport can wait" he said 'taking off his jacket.'

"Goo" I rolled my eyes

"Na you want me to stay calling me daddy and shit right" he laughed

"You have somewhere to be"

"That don't even matter right now" he said unbuttoning his pants

"Noo byeee"

"Don't be tryna act like that now like now we gotta make a movie cause you wanna call me daddy"

"Baeee"

"You know what's finna go down. Turn around and bend that ass overrrr" he joked

"Fanum you need to gooo"

"I got all the time in the world right now, for real turn around" he said. He was smiling but something told me he was completely serious

"Fanum you gone miss yo flight"

"Why you stalling come on"

"You deadass?" I asked

"Yes"

"Nooo go before you miss yo flight for real"

"Ight bet you play like that all you want, you lucky I'm already late or I would have tore that ass up"

"Nigga.. mhm"

"Man- WHAT I can't wait till- na you know what you gone find out soon as you get to ATL"

"Mhm"

"Bye then"

"Bye"

"Bye"

"BYE"

"Mhm bye dadd- I couldn't even finish my words when he turned around quick

"See why you just did that"

"Did what"

"You know what I'm talking bout you want me to stay" he said

"No I don't"

"Na you want to stay, you keep.. you want me to stay" he laughed

"Why would I want you to stay?"

"Cause.. you want some dick"

"Who said all that?"

"You calling me daddy ain't shit you must wanna fuckey fuckey"

"Nooo no fuckey fuckey"

"Si fuckey fuckey mami"

"Fanum. Flight"

"There's always another flight"

"You have an amp shoot don't it?"

"I'll miss that shit too, they good"

"Gooo you need to go"

"Ima go don't even worry about it" he said and he walked backwards all the way out the door his head leaning in watching me as he slowly went out. When he got fully out he jolted back in and went back out again slowly. "Oh Igh" he said closing the door.

"Mhm"

"MHM" he mocked me some how hearing me.

"Love you"I said loud enough for him to hear and he left soon after.

I couldn't stay in bed much longer after that though. The bed had gotten cold without him so I  just got up and started getting ready anyway.

Goin 2 post more soon!! I got like a million projects the last few weeks and had to focus up but more chapters coming soon!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7.5K 92 18
"They only chase the fame there's no one left to blame but me"
81.3K 2.7K 36
"say wtf you wanna say just dont get any closer or ill blow your shit loose" I swear sometimes it feels like im in the game alone. Ill kill...
42.1K 1K 43
keep your friends close and your enemies closer🖤✨
36.4K 918 16
- 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ...