wrong number | b.e.

h0lly_wr1tes द्वारा

Nevaeh Grant gets a text from an unknown number that won't stop texting her, but she soon finds out it's a si... अधिक

CAST
Random number | 001
Stranger | 002
Names | 003
Just a coincidence | 004
A video | 005
Give me a chance | 006
You owe me $20 | 007
I told them about you | 008
Angel | 009
Maybe | 010
Falling | 012
The gift | 013
Accept it | 014
Just friends | 015
Funny seeing you here | 016
Kisses | 017
The question | 018
Our last night | 019
Goodbye | 020
I miss you | 021
I think I'm in love | 022
I love you | 023
Another video | 024
Surprise | 025
Struggle | 026
Double date | 027
Stay | 028
The truth | 029
Baby steps | 030
Nightmares & Pancakes | 031
All an act | 032
Home away from home | 033
Miss you like crazy | 034
Someday | 035
Distraction | 036
Date night | 037
I don't wanna be alone | 038
Paparazzi | 039
I can't lose you | 040
Always going to love you | 041
A note | 042
Don't make me go back | 043
Come back | 044
Safe | 045
Waiting for you | 046
Finally home | 047
Just a dream | 048
All for you | 049
Moving in | 050
Talking about the future | 051
Forever | 052
Perfect | 053
The incident | 054
Hospitals are boring | 055
Jealous | 056
Cut her off | 057
Planning | 058
Put a ring on it | 059
Made for me | 060
Luna di miele | 061

Special | 011

2.5K 75 6
h0lly_wr1tes द्वारा

WRONG NUMBER
- Billie -

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
iMessage

nevaeh 😋

hii vaeh

hi billie

how come you don't call me any
nicknames 😞

oh i could think of a few

dumbass

perv

OKAY OKAY I GET IT

🥰🥰

okay fine how about

bil

thats what everyone calls me so
i guess that's fine 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

okay 😭

anyway what are you doing angel?

watching tv and drawing 🤷🏼‍♀️

ooo what are you watching??

american horror story

it's my favorite show

omg i love ahs

me tooooo

bro sunny is sleeping on me
and she's fucking snoring

LMAO

ask sunny if she wants to trade
places with me!!

no!!

it was worth a shot 😞

nice try tho

ft me i'm bored

"i'm not ur entertainment!!"

okay nvm then

NO NO WAIT ILL DO IT

someone's excited 💀

because it's you nevaeh

that was so sweet 😭

okay lemme call you

okayyy

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
In real life

I sit up in my bed once Nevaeh starts to FaceTime me and I answer. I literally love talking to her.

"Hi, Vae!" I say to her. "Hi, Billie." She smiles. "How are you?" I ask. "I'm pretty good, how about you?" She responds.

"Good 'cause I'm talking to you now." I say, making her laugh. "That sounded so cheesy, but cute." She giggles.

"Hey, I was being nice!" I roll my eyes. "I said it was cute, too!" She laughs again.

Ugh, I could listen to her laugh all day.

I don't know her that well, but I can't help but like her. I know it's fast, but there's something about her.

"Wait, I forgot to ask about it when you said you draw. Can I see what you're drawing?" I ask Nevaeh. "Sure." She shrugs and turns the notebook she was drawing in around to show me. "Holy shit, Vae. You're talented as fuck."

"Thank you." She chuckles. "I just do it for fun." She tells me. "Bro, you could probably make money off of that shit. It's so good." I say. "Oh my God, I'm friends with Vincent Van Gogh!" I gasp dramatically.

"Okay, don't go that far." She laughs. "Also, wasn't he a painter?" She furrows her eyebrows. "Oh, yeah, I think so." I giggle.

I notice Sunny sleeping in Nevaeh's lap. "Aww, she looks so cute." I say. "Yeah, she does." Vae smiles.

"So do you." I smirk. I notice her blush, but she turns her head so I can't see her face. "Did I make you nervous again?" I ask teasingly. "Fuck off." She huffs.

It's honestly no secret that I like Nevaeh. I flirt with her all the time and she's aware of it. I just don't know if she knows that I'm not exactly joking about all of it.

But part of me doesn't want to get attached because she lives far away from me, but at the same time, I'm noticing myself starting to fall for her somewhat quickly, so I don't know how that's gonna work out.

"Bil?" She snaps me out of my train of thought. Oh my God, that's the first time she's ever called me that. Okay, Billie, don't freak out about this.

"Yeah?" I ask. "Are you okay? You zoned out." She tells me. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking." I laugh awkwardly.

"What's on your mind?" She puts her notebook down to give me her full attention.

Shit.

"Um, nothing." I shrug. "You're acting weird. You can be honest with me, Billie." She laughs softly. "I'm alright, Nevaeh, really." I try to convince her.

"Okay. Just so you know, if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm here." She grins. "Thanks, Vae." I smile back at her.

She nods and goes back to drawing. "Did you have work today?" I ask, switching the topic. "Yeah, I did. I had a class with my older girls, a class with the girls I normally have every day and then, I had toddlers which was a fucking nightmare. Little girls in tutus might look cute, but they're really not." She sighs.

"That bad?" I ask with a laugh and she nods. "Miss Vae, my leotard is itchy. Miss Vae, I don't want to do this dance." She mocks what the little kids say to her. "It's exhausting." She groans, making me laugh harder.

"They call you 'Miss Vae?'" I question. "Yeah, they have a hard time saying my name and since they're younger, they're supposed to say 'Miss', I guess." She tells me with a shrug.

"Yeah, that makes sense." I nod. "There's also just one little boy in the toddler group and he's so cute, but he's stubborn sometimes." She says.

"So are you." I mumble. "I heard that." She rolls her eyes. "I know." I smile innocently.

"Nevaeh, I'm going on a date. What the fuck do I wear? I'm so nervous." I hear a voice say who I assume is Isaiah. "I don't know, I don't dress for men." She shrugs. "Just wear something nice, but casual, you know?" She tells him.

"Okay, thanks." He sighs. "Good luck." She tells him. "Was that Isaiah?" I ask her once he leaves the room. "Yeah, it was. He finally got a date from Grindr." She grimaces, making me chuckle. "Ew, homosexuals." I joke. "That's so funny, I say that same thing to him all the time." Nevaeh giggles.

"Really?" My eyes widen and she nods. "Yup." She laughs. "Wow, we're basically the same person, so we should date!" I suggest jokingly.

"Bet." She says, rolling her eyes. "I'm gonna make you mine someday, Nevaeh." I tell her.

"Yeah, good luck with that." She scoffs. "I'm serious!" I say. "Okay, I'll believe it when I see it." She smirks.

"Deal." I nod my head.

Nevaeh puts away her notebook and moves Sunny to lay beside her. She gets under her blanket and turns her lamp off. "I'm not sleeping, I'm just laying down." She tells me. "Okay." I say.

"Tell me about something. I wanna know more about you." She says.

I literally just died.

"Um, what do you wanna know?" I ask.

"Something interesting about you or.. oh, how's your new album coming along?"

"It's pretty good. It's close to being done, but there's still lots to do." I say and she hums in response. I ramble about some stuff for a little bit and I notice Nevaeh's quiet. "Vae? Are you there?" I furrow my brows.

"Mhm, just keep talking. I'm listening." She mumbles sleepily.

She's so cute.

"So, there's this one song on the album that I like a lot and I think it's gonna be a popular one. Finneas and I spent a lot of time writing it." I tell her.

I talk about it for a bit longer until I realize she's fast asleep. I watch her (not creepily, of course) sleep for a little bit since she looks so peaceful and cute.

How is someone that pretty in their sleep?

I take a FaceTime photo and laugh quietly. She'd literally kill me if she knew I did that, so I won't tell her. She just looks so.. beautiful.

"Goodnight, angel. Sweet dreams." I whisper even though she can't hear me and I hang up.

I think I'm really starting to like her. I know it's fast, but I can't help myself.

Nevaeh is so special.

a/n 🤍

they're such cuties

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

27.1K 633 18
Billie (queerbaiting) Eilish is straight but she has a lot of gay sex with her best friend.
blush | b.e ART द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

441K 15.5K 35
billie stumbles upon an instagram page of an anonymous girl who she quickly becomes infatuated with. the only problem is, 'art' has never revealed wh...
HER // B.E ᴀ ꜱ ʜ द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

177K 6K 42
it's her. it has and always will be her. ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 9/1/2021 ended: 10...
166K 4K 61
"oh my god, help. i'm dead. her eyes. her eyes, dude." ----- obviously willow had heard of the famous billie eilish already, i mean, how could you no...