Omega Undercover (Jikook)

By LittleLion2

They shouldn't have ever met. The most powerful young alpha in the werewolf world Jungkook has made a bet wit... More

Cast
2. Fake scent
3. Boy next bed
4. Secret place
5. Worst lesson
6. Don't get caught
7. Attic party
8. Dangerous game
9. Jealous
10. Invitation
11. Secret alliance
12. You haven't heard from me
13. Don't worry
14. Envelope
15. The alpha I know
16. Musician
17. Maths and butterflies
18. On the way
19. More than drunk
20. Emergency
21. Empty bed
22. The north wing
23. Made up story
24. Fated
25. Fake scent remover
26. Can I
27. In the forest crowns
28. Dawn
29. Confused
30. Alpha
31. Secrets
32. Fairy godmother
33. Rules of rut
34. Afraid of falling
35. Sunrise
36. A-gen score
37. Against purity
38. Us
39. Better omega
40. The worst possible mate
41. The art of choice
42. Fake scent, real scent
43. Fifty two
44. Scars
45. Omega heart
46. To get your mate
47. Here and now
Part II
1. Let's "mate"
2. Escape
3. Coffee beans
4. That alpha
5. Irrelevant past
6. New student
7. Asylum
8. Ghost of the past
9. Dead end
10. Perfect omega
11. Out of the tunnel
12. Runway

1. Bet

2.6K 217 68
By LittleLion2

"When is your next rut?" The girl was leaning against the doorframe of his bedroom so Jungkook groaned rolling over on the pillows, that still carried her scent, jasmine and berries while his head was absolutely dizzy from last night's lust peak.

"A month from now, I guess," he rubbed the mess of dark hair, that was becoming so long lately, off his face.

"I have left my number, just in case," she winked sending him an air kiss then walking out of the room.

"Damn..." Jungkook sighed falling back on the bed, trying to regain himself to get up and shower.

Ruts were always wrecking him completely, the hottest girls were helping him through luckily, but he was becoming eighteen in a few months so the urge to have an even bigger blast was tingling underneath his skin.

"Hey you! Hey wait!" Jungkook used the rest of his strength to jump out of the bed and stumble to the hall where the girl was tying up her designer sandals.

"What has happened hot boy, are you ready for round two?" She eyed his bare body up and down and he blushed, instinctively putting his hands over his most intimate area. "Don't be so shy, I've tasted it all."

"You..."

"It's Vanessa," she raised her brow coming closer to glide her long nails down his chest.

"Um... where have you said you're studying."

"Acadamia Omana, the best school for omegas from the richest and most influential families. It's the omega version of your school, The Royal Alpha Academy."

"Um... and there are only omegas in your school," Jungkook was trying to avoid her gaze.

They had hooked up so randomly it was a bit embarrassing.

"Yes all omegas dummy," she giggled. "But I'm way the best among them," she moved so close he could feel her hot breath.

"Are you?" Jungkook grinned raising his brow.

The girl frowned.

"One day I will beat Mr. Perfect, our best student Park Jimin," she sighed.

"Who?" Jungkook looked at her becoming confused.

"A male omega, yes there are male omegas sweetie."

"A male omega," Jungkook's heart jumped up rapidly when some strange warmth filled his abandon.

"Don't even think, you'll have no luck there, he won't allow any alpha to touch him," she was watching Jungkook with burning clever eyes. "So, I would advise you to keep my number. See you next rut," she moved up on her tiptoes to peck his lips then flashed out of the apartment so quickly as if she'd never been here.

"A male omega. I will go crazy! I need to wash!" Jungkook sighed commanding himself to go to the bathroom.

"So, what is that amazing plan?" Namjoon, Hobi and Yoongi entered the cafe behind the gym where Jungkook was enjoying a coffee break after the morning training.

He needed to get back into shape after the rut, which was becoming more painful each month, his wolf restless, unfulfilled, he couldn't tell anyone that he hasn't had a damn knot for over three years now. The girls he was hooking up with fortunately never cared less, but his friends might not let it slip.

"So, was last night a blast?" Hobi tapped his arm.

"Sure, she was good," Jungkook shrugged, his head so full this morning of stupid thoughts the conversation with his hook up had woken up.

So he was here on his phone checking all information about Acadamia Omana, too afraid to type a certain name and surname into the search.

A male omega, he knew there were some but he has never met one. A male omega who was a challenge, who wouldn't let any alpha touch him, damn, he was Jeon Jungkook, the most desired alpha for a reason, the strongest alpha in their world at the top of that, one with the proud score of eleven million units of a-gen, no one before him has ever carried. That stubborn male omega should be a piece of cake to crack.

"So, speak, I see your brain is burning," Yoongi fell on the chair across him.

"That girl I've hooked up with was from Academia Omana."

"No kidding," the boys shouted. "Wow! I have never managed to land myself a hook up with one of them. Lucky man! Give me all details!" Namjoon became so excited.

"It was great, she was really a 10 out of 10 and very confident."

"Wow! Congratulations!" Yoongi grinned.

"Yes lucky me and she had left me her number."

"Kidding! Boy, convince her to bring some friends over the next time, we will do a group hook up," Hobi was gladly levitating.

"I will. Listen, she had told me they have a male omega at their school who wouldn't allow any alpha to touch him," there were goosebumps breaking out along Jungkook's skin without a reason.

"What! Wow!"

"Male omega?"

"And a virgin," the boys exchanged glances.

"If you want to make a bet I'm in," Yoongi, his best friend and the most serious one in their clique stretched his hand out over the table.

"I definitely can have him in my bed for my next rut," Jungkook shook his friend's hand.

"Deal," Yoongi winked to Namjoon.

There was cold sweat rolling down Jungkook's spine now, as what he has gotten himself into. He had no idea if that male omega was attractive, he has also never done anything like that with another man. It's just a one night, should be bearable, he thought, relaxing completely.

"I'm checking his profile," Hobi took his phone out typing eagerly. "Oh wow!"

"Is it bad?" Jungkook looked up when Hobi was showing the screen towards Yoongi and Namjoon all doing strange faces. "What, tell me?"

"No, you don't search him," Hobi shook his head.

"Why?"

"Just trust us."

"What? Is he awful?" Jungkook was now worried as the deal had been made and he wasn't a person to back off.

"Ugly as hell," Hobi winked.

"Kidding!" Jungkook jumped up trying to snatch his phone but Hobi yelled running away.

"I can find him myself!" Jungkook became angry reaching for his phone to type that name and surname in, his hands trembling when a profile popped up so he clicked it quickly to freeze and gasp.

There was a photo of a boy with big dark eyes, night dark hair, a perfectly shaped pointed nose, huge pillow lips and a face of an angel.

The boys were now yelled and rolling over from laughter but Jungkook was sitting there star struck, as how was that person from the photo even real, an omega with such a strong aura and gracefulness was a dream of each alpha.

"You have a month my friend to make those lips give you a nice head," Yoongi was amused when Jungkook's blood boiled.

"No problem for me," he muttered although he had no damn idea how to even get closer to that stunning omega.

"I've texted some of my sister's friends, they said Jimin is a virgin, never took any offer from any alpha, isn't leaving the school even when all the others are sneaking out to party," Hobi was on the phone typing so hard the screen must have been burning.

"So how will we lure him out?" Asked Jungkook who's wolf was suddenly crazy demanding that omega here and now.

"No way to do this, so you need to get in," Hobi put the phone aside.

"How? It's a school for omegas."

"Become an omega," Yoongi caught their attention, his fingers slipped underneath his oversized sweater's sleeve, running over his arm up and down nervously when Jungkook's heart double jumped for a second, as he was probably the only person who knew Yoongi's secret.

"What? How can I become an omega ?" He turned it into a joke, as he could gladly kick the boys today for all their stupid ideas.

Wouldn't it have been easier to keep the girl's number.

"There are ways, but we need your uncle Jin to cooperate, so he can sign you up for school," Namjoon continued speaking. "You will also need a makeover, as everyone knows who you are."

"Will that work?" Jungkook was watching his friends being rather skeptical.

"Do you have a better idea or are we canceling the deal?" Yoongi stretched his hand out, so Jungkook's heartbeat raised up uncontrollably, that picture of omega Jimin was still stuck in his mind.

"I'm not canceling," he said sitting back. "I can be the perfect omega, you guys will see."

All the boys burst out into uncontrollable laughter, as they knew him too well. How difficult can it be to walk in the shoes of an omega for four weeks, thought Jungkook staying calm. In a month from now I will have Park Jimin moaning and begging underneath me.

"That will be fun," Jungkook grinned returning to the coffee and silly talks with his best friends.

Thank you so much for supporting chapter one. What do you think about the beginning of the story, Jungkook's character and his plan? Will he be able to get into the omega academy?

Much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 3.5K 29
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ π“π–πŽ ππŽπ˜π’ slowly gain feelings for each other ━━━━━━━━ Λ’α΅—α΅ƒΚ³α΅—α΅‰α΅ˆ...
1.3M 89.9K 58
A story of teenager Adonis, living with post traumatic stress disorder, as well as a world of other issues involving his family, his school, and his...
8.8K 733 10
Jungkook was a modern day Alpha, he took care of his pack but didn't believe in true mates....until his moved to town...only his Omega was also a fli...
108K 4.9K 25
When an omega becomes the mafia head, he needs a bodyguard, who happens to be an alpha. And his childhood best friend. All rights reserved.