Runaway Bride

Por EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... Mais

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter-17 Her anger

7.9K 187 16
Por EricaAB99

Chapter-17 Her anger

Riccardo's POV:

I noticed her sitting near the couch near the garden. She was having a view of the garden. Her hair was tied up in a rough bun, while the scattered strands made her look beautiful, yet her eyes told me she was not in her best mind.

I sighed, I shouldn't have lashed out on her last night. I lost control.

I stood behind her, and she didn't notice. I pocked my hand as I sighed. I observed her a few more minutes. Is she really going to be like this all day?

I asked, getting her attention, "You are not going out today?.... You don't have plans?"

I noticed her ignoring me, so maybe she was ignoring me all this time I stood behind her. I heard her sigh, and she said, "You won't let me go out either after yesterday...."

I know... I know she might think that.

I said, "You can go.... I will get nothing caging you...."

But I will see your smile letting you run and be happy.

I noticed she turned to me, I realized her angry eyes. They clearly speak the hate she has for me.

Cherish spoke something, but my eyes were fixed on her shoulder. She was wearing a thin strapped top with some night pants, her shoulder clearly had red marks. More like finger prints.

I remembered my actions, did I did that to her? when I grabbed her against the wall?

My mind hated my actions.

I looked at her face again, I didn't heard her properly but I am sure she meant nothing good for me.

I embraced her, caressing her back, I noticed surprise. I whispered guilty, "Sorry, love... I didn't wanted to hurt you...."

I noticed her shock as I met her face again, I touched the place where I burse her without my will or my consciousness.

She moved back on the couch, like she hated me. Like she hated me from depth of her heart.

Believe me, Wife... I hate myself more for this.

Whatever I do, or whatever I want... I never wanted to hurt a kind pure soul as you. Your cheerful eyes is what I crave, your free smile is what I want to see rest of my life.

I saw you once, I knew I wanted this in my life.

I got on my knees holding her hand, I promised, "I wouldn't remind myself, and train myself not to hurt you by chance..... I hate seeing you suffer...."

I grabbed her face as I said, "Just forget last night..... and don't be scared of me..... I will always cherish you, Wife..... I have nothing without you..."

Her shock was so deep on my words she just looked away.

I smiled on her innocence, I kissed her head as I said, "I never repeat mistakes.... you can trust me wife.... I am even ready to be punished..."

She face me....

She said, "I can punish you....."

I knew, her head won't come with any good thing, but I agreed. She looked down, she said, "I don't want to share bed with you anymore....."

I felt my heart getting heavy realizing all she wanted was to get away from me. I heard her, "This is your punishment...."

I whispered keeping her words, "Yes... as you say..."

But I said, "But you have to promise... never see that guy ever again....."

Cherish's POV:

I whispered on the phone, "Iris.... I don't know what to do...."

She just said, "First of all... tell me where are you... I will give you company...."

I sighed, she said, "You sound like you need to talk... I am coming... better text me the address..."

I smiled bitterly as I said, "No.... My mom called me over today..... Bye..."

I got down the car looking at my Parents house. I know... I said I will cut ties with them, but when Mom called me I couldn't deny. I need her... more than ever.

I walked in the house, finding it empty. The maids are also scares.

I asked the maid at the distant, "Hey you!"

She walked to me greeting me, I asked, "Where is my mother?"

The maid said, "Miss.... Mrs. Derosa will be home in short time, she had some urgent work... she did informed me about you coming, please wait this way..."

I scoffed, Waiting in my own house Like I am guest....

Thing does change after all....

I heard footsteps behind me and a giggle too. I looked behind me as I saw Isaac and his new wife walking in. They look happy....

Isaac's face got serious as he saw me, but someone else made a bitter face too. She looked at me angry.... what was her name again?

Sofia right.... Riccardo's distant cousin... and My brother Isaac's lovely wife.

These 3 benefited from my love's end a lot... didn't they?

There is no way I will be pleased to see them.

Isaac walked to me as he said, "Mom called you too?" He said that as if he hated it.

I said, "This is my house... I do not need your permission... not happy to see you two too..."

Sofia looked away in anger, Isaac said mocking, "You left here crying... saying you have no relations to us.... what changed now, Drama Queen?"

I said smirking at him, "I am still eligible to legally inherit this place as much as you can.... so guess what...... Your deal didn't include my will in it... did it?"

Sofia looked at me as if I am a monster, Isaac said, "I don't care what they give you..... but at least you have taken some manners from our parents..... Still a brat!..."

I looked away scoffing, I replied, "Don't act saint... You were neither raise wrong... but all turned out nasty.... Remember this women is with you because you pushed my future in the fire!!"

I screamed at him the last part, he looked at me with immense anger.

Sofia said, "How are you like this?..... every word you said is like you try to hurt people more..... Even after you ruined our wedding, Isaac and I never complained.... because we understood you were hurt.... but look at you... You are just arrogant... what you get by hurting your family!"

I said to her trying to intimidate her, "You want to see how I hurt people.... you know nothing about me...."

Sofia looked away saying, "I wish... Riccardo had known you better before marrying you..... He .. should have known..."

My anger boiled as she said the same as his mother. That I am not fit enough!

Who are they to judge when I was forced into this!!!

Their Riccardo walked in my life and... and.... took my control from me.

Like everything in my life stands second without his opinion.

I warned her, "Better shut up or I punch you... then my dear Brother has to deal with his disfigured doll...."

She looked at me with anger too, Isaac stood in front of her, protecting her. I scoffed on is actions, He should have protected me when I need it.

Isaac said, "Why do he even let you out after what you did that day?"

He said bitter, "You deserve to be tied as a F*cking Dog..."

I was angry, but not ready to be defeated. I whispered, "Then you might be worst.... to get something by using me as a payment...."

I walked upstairs ignoring the hateful eyes.

Few hours later,

I fell asleep in my parent's house, in my old room. I was just waiting for mom but... maybe My tired mind took over me.

I heard the phone ringing, I struggled to find the phone, but I noticed someone's presence. I still silenced my phone seeing Riccardo calling me.

I looked at the person rolling on the bed. Mom was sitting on the bed beside me, she was caressing my head.

I closed my eyes embracing my pillow, this room is heaven for me. Something so familiar gives me comfort to be here.

I heard Mom, "You fell asleep without eating the lunch, I prepared your favorite...."

I didn't respond, just pretended to be asleep, or trying to asleep. I heard Mom, "Cherish, Get up.... it's already evening....."

I heard her little controlling, "I know, you want to sleep... but you should get up and Eat something... you still have to go home..."

I sat up looking at her, I hated it. I said, "Right... I need to go... You all can't see me here...."

I tried to get down the bed, Mom grabbed my ear as she warned, "Hey... what's that attitude, young lady?.... I told you a hundred times, childish behavior suits a child... Not a grown adult..."

I whined as I freed my ear, I sat on the bed, Mom said, "Cherish... I know whatever happened doesn't have your will..... I understand your feelings... But sometimes you need to give things a chance..."

I looked at her as betrayal stuck my heart again, I said, "Dad tricked me... Used me for money.... You think that's easy to digest.... Isaac got married by selling my life..... Mom, what you got in profit...."

She looked stunned by my words, I didn't think she would call me here to talk me to be ok with my situation.

Mom said to loud and clear, "Cherish... I missed you.... How do you think we can sell you for something?!!!"

I said back, "You all did.... Mom... then tell me why I had to marry him... WHEN I DIDN'T WANTED TOO..."

Mom surprisingly stayed calm she said, "Cherish,.... sweety, you are angry.... let's get you something to eat...."

I whispered, getting down the bed, "No need..."

But in the end, I lost in front of my mother. She placed the food in front of me. She said, "Try the coffee... it's really your preference .... and the cakes too...."

I kept digging my fork in the food, angry. I know Isaac and Sofia already left, but it feels weird. .... It's really unusual ....

I heard Mom, "Cherish...... Look at you.... still the same anger and spoiled mouth... not scared to speak your mind....because you know no one will hurt you...."

I avoided looking at her, Mom said, "Maybe Mr. Valentine is treating you right.....taking care of you.... pampering you. Then why carrying the hate, when he didn't hurt you ....."

I looked at mom, she is really my mother or what!!!

I whispered, "You sound like he paid you to this..."

Mom said to me, "I am just saying..... Just don't hurt with words when people are kind to you...."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

665K 20.3K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
8.3M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
13.8K 300 24
"I married you to make your life hell." He paused for a moment, relishing in my fear. "You're not allowed to enjoy; you're not allowed to have fun. Y...
407K 7.4K 50
"You think I don't have control over you?" He asked darkly while looking at me like he could rip me to pieces. I stared at him with fear, "I-" "Ever...