Rogue-Repair-Ship

By zero252

IJN Kohaku is the brother of IJN Akashi, the scam cat. He is one of the best repair ships on the ocean, but... More

Bio
Distress Call
Back to Azur Lane
Softer Side
Call Him
You Will Sail Again
Rivalry
Sunset and Surprises
Repercussions
Predictable
Consequences
Rut
Sisters and Yanderes
Here's Roon!
Starter Ship
Dammit, Enterprise!
The Hunt Is On
How to Court a Fox
Man's Best Friend
History Repeats Itself
Scam Cat & Schemes
Devious Foxes
A Memorable Tea Party
Succubus and Shrine Maiden
Heartbreak
Forbidden Art
Cosplayers
Queen of the Ocean
Little Kit

Loss of Control

3.7K 132 89
By zero252

Hey.

Let's get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey."

"..."

"Heey..."

"..."

"Heeey!"

"..."

"You can't ignore me forever," Fubuki called out as she buried her head in one of his food storages.

Kohaku stood in the mess area of his ship, looking through one of the kitchen serving windows with his arms crossed, glaring at the human who ransacked his food supplies.

"Don't you have anything fresh? All I see is canned food." 

"I wasn't expecting company... or a crew."

Fubuki peers around the corner and looks at him with surprise, "It speaks?!"

Kohaku growls, biting his tongue, 'It?!'

"Do Kansen even need to eat?" Fubuki asks, more to herself than him. Unconcerned with the fuming Kitsune glaring at her.

Kohaku was kicking himself inwardly as the human talked to herself. He should be the one with the witty comebacks! Ignoring her only seems to make her stronger. Sooo maybe ignoring her isn't the answer; perhaps mounting or Killing her is. That's the question of the day.

"Where's your can opener?"

'Overboard, in the deep abyss,' Kohaku wanted to retort, but with a groan, he silently pointed to the other side of the large mess kitchen in defeat. He wasn't going to deny her food. She was a Human, after all.

Fubuki smiled at him and winked, walking around the kitchen with a can of food in her hands. He didn't miss the subtle sway she put in her hips.

She needs to stop...

Kohaku's eyes followed every movement she made: walking with sway, searching, bending over in his direction, opening the can and eating the contents with a low hum/moan.

"Your tails are swaying quite fast over there. Does watching me eat do special things to you or something?"

The human in question was looking at him with half-closed eyes and slowly ate the contents of the canned food. "Mmmmm..."

Kohaku's gaze got even more intense at her teasing. This was a dangerous game she was playing.

She needs to stop!

*Moan* "Sooo good!" Fubuki fake moaned and licked off the fork in her hand.

Watching the sight... He... He couldn't take it anymore!

The Kitsune's mind shut down. His eyes closed tight, his head hung low and deeply inhaled and exhaled.

"I-I tried... I-I... Ru..."

"Kohaku?" Fubuki stopped teasing him at his strange behaviour. She looked at him in concern.

"R... Run...!" Kohaku's body tensed, and he looked back up at her. All intelligence in his eyes was gone and replaced with a cold and feral nature.

"W-what? Kohaku?"

Fubuki watched Kohaku's long, sharp nails dig into the steel beneath his hands, slicing through the metal like butter as he climbed over the kitchen window into the kitchen itself.

His feral eyes never left her form.

"Kohaku? Stop this right now! You're scaring me!" Fubuki yelled and backed away when he entered the kitchen fully.

Climbing through the window and standing up from the tiled kitchen floor, Kohaku panted and started walking around the kitchen equipment towards her, eyes locked with the increasingly terrified woman.

"A-as a commander, I order you to stop!" Fubuki bumped into the furthest counters of the kitchen and stared at the approaching Kitsune with fear. 

It was clear what he wanted from her... She wasn't ready for that, and his aggression would most likely kill her... Maybe it was a bad idea to push a male Kitsune too far with her teasing. They must be driven far more by their instinct than male humans.

"Stop, and I'll give you head pats!"

Anything she said was ignored as he got closer and closer, his tails and eyes twitching erratically. Fubuki whimpered as he stood right in front of her, sniffing her. Every instinct she had told her to run.

"K-Kohaku?"

"Mine..." Kohaku growled dangerously and opened his mouth, showing her his sharp fangs, his face getting closer to her neck as he pushed her against the kitchen counters and pulled her head to the side.

Fubuki's breathing increased as his teeth got closer to her sensitive neck. She clenched her teeth in panic, gripping the can of food tightly, making it buckle.

Her eyes snapped open... 'Wait, run! Run, you fool!'

*Smack*

With a shocked yelp, Kohaku fell to the floor hard, head whacking the hard tiled surface.

Fubuki smacked Kohaku across the face with the half-eaten can of food, sending him to the floor. The Kitsune was far too occupied with her exposed neck with a desire to mark her to see the attack coming. 

When the attack struck, and the Kitsune yelped to the floor, Fubuki bolted from the kitchen as fast as she could. She doubted the attack hurt him, only caught off-guard by the sudden strike. 

*Shriek/Howl*

Fubuki's eyes widened at the terrifying sound. She ran through the ship's tight corridors, climbing every stairwell she saw to get higher. She needed to get to the top deck as quickly as possible.

'Why was Kohaku such a maze of corridors?!' Fubuki was guessing the direction at this point. Too scared to stop and recall how she got down here in the first place.

The sounds of snarls, growls and sharp nails scratching on walls echoed down every passage. She had no idea where he was or which way he was coming from. Fubuki had never felt so helpless. No training academy taught her that Kansen could become like this!

Fubuki was on the verge of panic when the lights across the corridors dimmed until she was almost running in darkness. Escape was a long shot; she knew she was inside Kohaku's domain, and he had total control over the environment. 

Was he playing with her? The thrill of the hunt?

This was like a nightmare!

Turning down another dark corridor and seeing a metal staircase going up to a hatch, Fubuki's eyes lit up and ran for it. Grabbing the rails, climbing the stairs, and messing with the reinforced latch was difficult due to her sweaty and shaky hands.

With a click and a relieved breath, she pushed open the hatch with fight-or-flight strength, allowing sunlight to pour into the once dimly lit corridor. The hatch clunked against the wooden deck above her and hope filled her as she began to climb the final steps.

But the moment she went to climb out, the hatch closed back on its own, almost hitting her on the head and shocking the commander. She watched with despair as the latch she only a moment ago fumbled with slowly twisted shut on its own.

All reinforced hatches, portholes, doors and emergency watertight bulkheads around her slammed shut, every single one of them, making the staircase she was on shake. Any light she had left from the hatch or the corridor lights was now gone. She was in total darkness.

Holding a breath, she turned slowly, fumbling as quietly as she could on the metal steps. Looking down the corridor, she just came from, her eyes slowly adjusted, only seeing a faint outline of the walls before her.

In the darkness, a pair of burning golden eyes appeared.

Fubuki wanted to scream and beg, but nothing left her throat.

The golden eyes below her crept closer.

'Oh god, no! Please, someone!'

*Bang*

Fubuki's head snapped to the hatch above her in hope.

~

~ 10 Mintues Earlier ~

"Blyat, Why did you flee, little commander!" Gangut shouted as she cursed herself.

Gangut may have only been awake and sober a few hours, but she had been searching for her lost little capitalist the entire time. Although she wasn't much of a search vessel, she was a bringer of revolution, a battleship without equal, and a queen of the ocean, unlike Bismarck...

"Everyone back home is going to laugh at me..." Gangut buried her head in her hands.

Gangut sighed, pulled out a bottle of Vodka, and held it to the lowering sun's light, "This is all your fault, comrade!"

She shouted to the bottle in her hand before bringing it to her lips and chugging it down. All anger towards the Vodka vanished in an instant at its taste. Anyone outside the Northern Parliament would say Gangut was touched in the head, but she understands alcohol better than anyone else.  

In the bottle's reflection, Gangut's eye catches a strange dark shape that's out of place on the ocean's surface. Looking over her shoulder and past one of her turrets, she could see a Sakura Empire ship drifting quietly.

She looks back at the bottle and smiles happily, "Ahahaha! Not bad, Not bad at all! I forgive you."

Gangut finishes the bottle as the giant battleship vanishes, leaving Gangut to settle on the ocean surface with a large splash and walk towards the drifting vessel. She doesn't even bother with her rigging as she giddily approaches the ship with a smile.

Gangut approaches the quiet vessel and grins, "Greetings, Comrade!"

Her smile shrinks the longer she waits for a reply. 

"Comrade... My fellow shipgirl against the Siren menace, may we speak?"

...

Gangut's smile vanishes and is replaced with a frown.

"So be it, comrade..."

The battleship climbed aboard and looked around with a deepening frown. She knows this is a fellow Kansen like her, so why aren't they responding to her? There is no way they could not notice her presence in either her ship or human form, especially if she is on their deck. 

This is not comradeship!

A noise catches Gangut's attention. She looks to her right towards the stern of the ship. Further down the ship's deck, she sees a hatch swing open with a lot of force.

"Huh? Comra-" 

Before Gangut could shout out with another welcoming smile, the hatch slammed shut on its own with serious force. Which only proved to Gangut that this vessel was a Shipgirl. Not that she cared now... She was done being ignored or cut off. 

Gangut was officially pissed off.

With a deep frown and heavy steps, she stomped to the hatch and tried lifting it. To her surprise, it wouldn't budge. Even twisting the hatch's locking wheel proved pointless.

Now, with annoyance, anger and humiliation, Gangut's pride as a battleship was mocked by a door of all things...

With Gangut's snarling face and impatience, she slammed her fist into the locking wheel and buckled it with a large bang.

~ Present ~

Fubuki looked up as the hatch above her was ripped off its hinges and thrown away. Daylight once more shone into the dark corridor. But the sun was blocked when a tall, voluptuous figure with long white hair and red eyes peered into the opening with a snarl.

Her snarl turned into a grin upon seeing the commander, "Comrade, commander!"

"Gangut!" Fubuki screamed and raised her arms at the battleship like she wanted to be pulled. Gangut was stunned by the commander's reaction but grabbed her arms and lifted her.

"Pull me out, Pull me out, Pull me OUT!" Fubuki wailed.

Even more shocked by Fubuki's outburst, her eyes widened significantly upon seeing a snarling Kitsune pounce from the darkness of the corridor and climb the stairs, trying to grab the commander.

Gangut pulled the commander out of the opening and threw her to the side, onto the deck away from the Kitsune. Once her commander was out of the way, she looked back down the hole and came face to face with Kohaku, who tried leaping at her.

In stunned silence, Gangut caught Kohaku by the throat and lifted him.

His body flailed violently as he tried to escape, hissing and barking at the shocked face of the battleship. His claws dug into her skin, causing her to bleed, but the shock overridden the pain she felt. She might not be the smartest shipgirl out there, but looking back at the terrified commander, she could piece together what was happening.

Gangut squeezed his neck.

Kohaku's reaction was instant. He was gagging and sputtering, desperately trying to free his neck, his face turning an ugly purple at Gangut's strength. Her usual carefree and optimistic eyes glared at Kohaku hatefully.

"Gangut! Stop, don't kill him!" 

"Comrade?!"

"Something's wrong with him. He isn't himself... I shouldn't have teased him, knowing he was struggling with something!" Fubuki pleaded at Gangut. The battleship looked between Kohaku and Fubuki. 

With a heavy sigh, Gangut's eyes settled on Kohaku with hate. She lessened her grip on his throat, allowing him to breathe, but she drew back her free arm.

"Goodnight, Comrade!"

A slither of understanding passed by Kohaku's hazy golden eyes as Gangut's fist sailed toward his face. Unable to react, Kohaku took the battleship's punch head-on. If everything was foggy and clouded for Kohaku before, now everything was going black.

Even as Kohaku was thrown onto the hard floor by a much stronger Kansen and was now slipping in and out of unconsciousness, Kohaku could finally hear the voice of Fubuki shout his name in concern.

What had he done?!

Darkness...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done!

Now, that was a fun chapter to write.

It looks like Kohaku snapped.

Is it poor Fubuki or poor Kohaku? Who should we feel sorry for? Fubuki pushed him too far, but he had ample opportunity to get her away from him.

I don't condone anything Kohaku attempted to do, even if he's in a rut! I don't think I'd ever write a scene where something like that actually happens—only consensual stuff from me.

Maybe bad guys are doing it to make you hate them, but not graphic descriptions.

Our shipgirl Gangut and her sidekick Vodka are saving the day. 

I was going to have Enterprise find Kohaku initially, but I thought Gangut would be better. Enterprise would find justification in her dislike for him if she found him first, and while Gangut's first meeting didn't go well, the only way is up.

Thanks for the support and votes!

Zero- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 996 24
"I will date that Ushiwaka and make Iwa-chan jealous so he will come and get me!" Oikawa Tooru is doing literally everything to have Iwaizumi Hajime...
21.7K 369 19
Boy x boy Girl x girl #Male OC x Deku So class 1A are a bunch of retards along with the whole school. All teachers but Nezu, midnight, All might, and...
124K 4.9K 21
Oikawa Tooru has been best friends with Iwaizumi Hajime for as long as he can remember. One day, hanging out with his best friend.. Seems different...
447K 7.4K 75
Takeo Koshiro is turning 17, but after his birthday goes terribly wrong, he ends up arriving on a harbor called Azur Lane, and starts a new life. Thi...