Ben 10 x reader(slow updates)

Da Prettycureace12

You have died, but hay at least you get to be reincarnated in one of your favorite childhood show. Follow y/n... Altro

Introduction
Origin part one
Origin Part two
And Then Their Were 10
Washington B.C.
The Krakken
Permanent retirement
Hunted
Author's notes
Tourist Trap
Kevin 11
Early Hollween special
The Alliance
Episode 1
Episode 2
The Last Laugh
Lucky girl
Another author notes
A Small Problem
Side Effects
Secrets
Y/n's Transformation by Chat GPT
Truth
Tick
Thank you
Framed
Gwen 10 aftermath
The Galactic Enforcers
Just a little rant
Camp Fear
Art Concepts
Ultimate Weapon
Sneak peak
Tough Luck

Grudge Match

237 8 3
Da Prettycureace12

Y/n was recovering from the impact of the unexpected crash. She heard the ominatrix turn on and saw Ben as Diamondhead and getting off from the RustBucket. Y/n slowly got off the table and jumped to the closed window to open it. She wasn't surprised to see Ben fighting Kevin. She thinks it's a good idea to transform. 

Y/n: "Magical girl makeover"

She used her strength to push the Rust Bucket right side up. She sit down on top off the RustBuket watching the fight continue. However, she slowly got borded as the fight was to slow for her. 

Y/n: "I bet I can take Kevin on right now."

Then a sholder devil of y/n appehere.

Devil Y/n: "Ofcocre you can your the most power peason for all we know."

Then a sholder angle of y/n appehere.

Angle Y/n: "But if we fight Kevin it would effect the story."

Devil Y/n: "Oh please, it only going to be one fight."

Angle Y/n: "More like, one fight to disaster!"

Both the Angle and the Devil started to fight while Y/n was still watching the fight. But the Devil wins the fight and Y/n decides to tag team Ben. While Kevin spits goop at Diamondhead's he feels something behind his waste and flips him upside down really hard.  

He looks up to see Pure Heart staring down at him and Kevin is mad. He quickly got off and tried to hit her but Pure Heart was dodging all his punches.

Kevin: " I should finished you off!"

Pure Heart: "But you won't."

Pure Heart jumps over Kevin, who surprisingly got punched by Diamondhead. Kevin stumbles back a little and sees Diamondhead in front and Pure Heart in the back. 

Ben: "Give it up Kevin it's two against one!"

Kevin: "So what I can still take you both on!" 

However, a red beam from the sky freezes them and teleports them away. In a dark room, red energy materializes Pure Heart, who unfreezes from her position and stumbles a little and a spotlight appears. 

Y/n: "Oh crud."

Announcer: "Presenting our newest challenger from Planet Earth!"

Suddenly, lights flash on, revealing an enormous cheering crowd surrounding. Pure Heart was covering her face as the lights were too bright. She didn't notice rolling yellow mass quickly appeared behind her, which unfolded itself into a huge robot. She turns around and looks in shock. The robot started to attack Pure with its blades which she dodged. She grabs one of the arms of the robot and rips it open she uses it as a blade to stab its chest, which causes the robot to shut down. The crowd cheered for her but she didn't care as she was tired.

Y/n: "I messed up."

The walls are lower down which separates from the rest of the gladiators.  Y/n sees Ben and goes over to him.

Ben: "I'm assuming you don't have any idea what's going on."

Y/n: "Except for the fact this looks like a fighting ring, more or less."

Kevin: "You!"

Y/n turns around to see Kevin looking at them in anger. 

Kevin: "What is up with sending me to this freaky place?"

He crushes the ground in front of them. Y/n carries Ben and jumps away from the rubble. Y/n placed Ben down. 

Ben: "We had nothing to do with this!"

Kevin: "If you didn't, then who did?"

Kevin was about to punch again, however, they were teleported by the red beam to a new location. Ben and Y/n swiftly move away from Kevin's punch.

Ben: "Okay, I definitely do not like that."

Three robot guards move in between Ben and Kevin and face them both. They twirl their axe-like weapons and jab Ben and Kevin's chests with the blunt ends, leaving behind a small implanted device. One struggled as Y/n was holding the axe to her dear life. However, Y/n was slowly losing energy and one of the robots jabbed on Y/n's back, she fell to the ground and the implanted device was her. Then she received a painful electric shock from their device. With all the energy lost Y/n had no chose to detransform.

Kevin: "You're that girl that sprays that fire extinguisher at me!"

Y/n: "So what?"

Kevin grabs her by his hands and squeezes her very tight, causing her to struggle to get away.

Kevin: "You're going to pay for crossing with me."

Kevin was about to punch her however, both of them got electrocuted which caused Kevin to drop Y/n. Y/n got to the floor and caught her breath while Ben helped pick her up for support. 

Ben: "Where are we?"

Ben looks out of an overhead window and sees Earth. The ship they are on is moving away, just now passing the moon.

Ben: "Sorry I asked. We've gotta find a way off this ship and back home!"

Alien 1: "This is your home now. Escape is impossible."

Y/n, Ben, and Kevin turn around to see different kinds of aliens 

Alien 2: "We have all been taken from our native worlds, and forced to fight for our lives for the entertainment of the galaxy."

Y/n pulls Ben away as Kevin turns his anger on them.

Kevin: "This is all your fault!"

Ben: "How can this be my fault?

Kevin: "I don't know, it just is!"

Y/n: "You don't even know anymore?"

Kevin: "Shut up!"

Kevin gets shocked and falls off from the platform.  A light bulb appears from the room's ceiling and lights up.

Alien 1: "Meal time!"

A bench slides out in front of Ben, and trays fold out of the wall. Tiles from the ceiling slide out and slimy purple growths start hanging down, dripping ooze onto the trays. All of the aliens calmly walk up to the platform and sit down in front of a tray; Ben and Kevin do the same. All of the aliens are heartily devouring this purple goop. Ben watches Y/n hesitantly eat the goop she needs for energy. 

Ben: "Ugh, thanks, I had purple slop for lunch."

Alien 1: "You should eat before Technorg demands his offering."

Kevin: "Who's Technorg?"

The ground shakes as someone else comes into the room. It appears to be Techorg. Y/n quickly shoves a mouthful of goop and swallows it. All of the aliens get down on the ground to bow.

Alien 2: "The reigning champion! You would be wise to show respect."

Technorg is revealed to be a massive warrior, with a giant mace for a left arm. Ben and Y/n join in the bow. Technorg comes in front of each alien in the bowing line, one by one, and gulfs down their entire tray of slop, crushing the empty trays with his bare hand.  Kevin sneakily weaves his tail to knock the tray of slop to Technorgs's face. Everyone is in shock as the purple goo trickles down Technorg's face.

Kevin: "Wow, major disrespect! Are you gonna take that from her?"

Kevin pointed at Y/n for the blame. Technorg grabs Y/n and brings her up to his face. Y/n was shocked as this wasn't supposed to happen. Steam from Technorg's chest port blows into Ben's face.  Technorg throws Y/n across the counter, knocking over every tray and landing on the floor. He walked towards him but stopped as he was distracted by a green light and Ben, who turns into Four Arm, punched Technorg.

Four Arms: "Try picking on someone your own size!"

A fight was about to break out however Ben and Kevin were teleported somewhere else. This is only Technorg and Y/n alone. Technorg was about to fight her again, but a bright light blinded him.

Y/n: "Magical girl makeover: Wind mode"

Y/n uses flight to move away from Technorg's rath. It was a few minutes of chasing cat and mouse. Y/n had an idea. She stood there as Technorg was about to tackle her, however, she swiftly flew up leaving Technorg to clash with the robot guards, but both of them got electrocuted by the devices. A new pair of robot guards came in to replace the now-crushed robot guards. Y/n felt disappointed at herself for being on this ship and she is still being chased by Technorg.

Y/n: "Great now I have to be with guy for a while."

However, they were teleported to the arena, along with Ben and Kevin. Technorg puts his attention to them and charges at them. Four Arms and Kevin get up and run in separate directions, but their shackle stops them and Technorg grabs both of them and tackles them to the ground. In the midst of the electrifying cheers of the crowd, Technorg was blinded by his own pride. Little did he know, Y/n was stealthily sneaking up behind him. With lightning speed, Y/n delivered a powerful blow to Technorg's back, sending him crashing to the ground. The audience erupted into a frenzy as they witnessed the epic takedown.

Ben: "Y/n watch out!"

Y/n quickly flew up and crystals started almost hit her. Kevin, who was the one who shot crystal shards at her, still tried to shoot her but missed. 

Kevin: "Why can't you just-"

Kevin was lunged by Technorg.

Technorg: "She's my fight!"

Both Technorg and Kevin were fighting about who with get to fight Y/n. However in the midst of the clash, Ben is near it and he struggles to not get crushed. 

Y/n: "Ben pull the thing!"

Ben grabs the link chain and pulls it toward him causing Kevin to trip and Technorg to miss his punch and get hit by Y/n.  The sounds of booing echoed threw the crowd as they were unsatisfied with their champion losing. Y/n was eventually teleported to the control room. She was greeted by two robots and a Slix Vigma.

Slix Vigma: "Greetings human, I am Slix Vigma. This is the Megacruiser. Everything on this ship belongs to me, including you."

Y/n glares at Slix Vigma as that is wrong to claim ownership. However, she didn't say anything as if she said anything or did anything she would get electrocuted anyway. 

Slix Vigma: "For so human you do have great strength and ability. You would be a great addition to the arena."

  Y/n was eventually teleported back to the room where the rest of the aliens were. Y/n for the rest of the time just rested and ate some of the goop that was available. Until the door opened and Ben and Kevin walked into the room. Y/n ran toward Ben. 

Y/n: "Ben!"

Ben: "Y/n I don't have time to explain but we can use Pure Heart."

Y/n agrees to help in whatever she can. 

Timeskip 

 Ben is hunched over at the wall, over where two robot guards are standing at the door. The plan is ready. He winks at Technorg, who is sitting at the counter with another alien, innocently eating. He lightly knees the alien under the counter. The alien taps Kevin with it's tail. Kevin nods.

Kevin: Ugh, I can't take it anymore! I gotta get offa this ship, now!"

He fires fire blasts and crystals all around the room.

Technorg: "Stop him! He's out of control!"

Y/n: "Magical girl makeover: Lighting mode"

Technorg, Y/n, and all the aliens in the room dogpile Kevin. Though they are acting, the guards instinctively reach for their shock collar controls. All of them are in electrical shock but the small implanted device was destroyed. 

Alien 2: "The shock collars. They're disabled!"

A guard approaches the alien and out from it pops Grey Matter with wires in hand.

Grey Matter: "All it takes is a short circuit and a little Grey Matter!"

Kevin: "Ah, get over yourself, short stuff. A monkey coulda done what you did!"

Grey Matter: "Then why didn't you?"

A guard on the opposite door is pressing its buttons but Technorg quickly smashes it.

Technorg: "FREEDOM!"

The second guard is destroyed behind him by an alien. Kevin is busy beating away at a guard on the ground. Grey Matter's guard rolls up behind him, with Y/n right beside him.

Grey Matter: Come on!

Kevin: "Just when I'm starting to have some fun!"

He gives it one more punch, then follows them out.  Kevin opens a sliding door to an empty room. Grey Matter's guard rolls up beside him and Grey Matter abandons it.

Grey Matter: "The controls to the emergency escape pod should be somewhere. That Slix guy said he controls everything on this ship from here."

Grey Matter spends a moment thinking about what he missed, and then Slix's voice and image appear on monitors in the room.

Slix Vigma: "Actually, that's not quite accurate. What is said was, that these hands control everything on this ship, including them. 

Multiple guards enter and surround them. 

Slix Vigma: "And, unlike you, they have no problem finishing off their opponents."

Slix Vigma: "These eyes see everything, and so will everybody else. But your demise will not be the opening act, theirs will."

He shows them a video of the main arena. All of the aliens are there, cuffed and at the mercy of guards. A ring of the arena lowers into a pit full of savage orange/purple beasts, jumping at them in hunger. 

Grey Matter: "If we're going down."

Kevin: "We're going down fighting!"

Kevin and Ben got half of the robots while Y/n grabbed one of the robots' weapons and fought with it.

Grey Matter: "Nice teamwork!"

Kevin: "If you try to hug me you're gonna get slugged."

Ben's omnitrix times out. More guards suddenly appear through a door and they make a run for it. They reach a balcony on the tower and peer at the arena below. 

Y/n: "You guys get leader, I got the robots from below!"

Ben: "Got it!"

Y/n leaped off the balcony to the arena platform and slashed one of the robots saving Technorg. from his fall to the edge. More robots keep coming as Y/n fights most of the robots while Technorg helps free the aliens. 

However, Slix Vigma drops to the ground. His head sputters with electricity, as do all the robot guards on the arena floor. Without his influence, they all fall to the ground. Kevin jumps down to the floor and moves toward Slix Vigma. Ben tries to get Kevin to listen but Kevin doesn't listen. He picks up Slix, ready to throw him a final time until Ben turns to Upgrade.

Ben, as Upgrade, now controls Slix Vigma. His robe and shackle fall to the ground, revealing him to be a floating robot, just like the guards. He makes the hovercraft psychically fly around them. 

Megacruiser Computerized Voice: "Initiating intergalactic hyperjump launch."

Upgrade panicked as he didn't do that. Upgrade is typing away at a keyboard on the hovercraft, but his skin begins to peel off Slix Vigma's fingers. Slix Vigma tried to gain back control but Technorg punched Slix Vigma's exposed face, and Upgrade control of his body again. Upgrade lands the hovercraft on the arena floor and meets up with the other aliens and Y/n.

Technorg: "We must get to the escape pods before we blast off to the next galaxy!"

Upgrade presses a single button and all of them are teleported away. In the escape pod chamber, Kevin is already there, trying to punch a pod door open. They teleport in the room and  Upgrade produces four tentacles from his body and inserts them into a lock next to the pod door. They twist the mechanism open and, all around the room, the doors to the escape pods open.

Upgrade: "All of you, take the escape pods back to your home planets!"

All the aliens find and enter a pod with no hesitation, except for Technorg, who stops himself and stares at the pod. The rest all eject from the Megacruiser and fly off into different directions of space. Upgrade appears behind Technorg.

Upgrade: "You too!"

Technorg: "No! My life belongs to you!"

Upgrade: "And I'm giving it back." 

He pushes Technorg into the pod; its doors close on him. The Omnitrix starts beeping. Upgrade flings himself off Slix Vigma and detransforms.

Ben Oh man! Not yet!

Slix Vigma: "You little human meatbag. Nobody controls Slix Vigma! Nobody!"

Y/n quickly stabs Slix Vigma and ends his life.

Y/n: "Let's get out of here."

Ben was however hit by goop and Y/n dodged goop and her attention was towards Kevin as he was facing her. 

Kevin: "For some girl, who wears a skirt, I won't go easy on you."

Y/n: "I never asked you to be gentleman Kevin."

Kevin: "Good so I don't have to feel sorry about kicking your butt."

Kevin attempts to strike Y/n with punches, but Y/n dodges the attack by sliding beneath him to create distance.

Y/n: "Lighting shock!"

Kevin's shocked expression was suddenly interrupted as he was knocked out by an attack. Ben managed to get out of the goop quickly and both of them rushed towards an escape pod, leaving Kevin behind in the ship as it moved to the next galaxy. On Earth, the escape pod lands on the same grass field and they both tumbles out of the door in front of Gwen and Max.

Max Ben, Y/n! Are you too alright? We were looking all over for you guys! Where've you been?

Ben: "Uhh, long story. You okay?"

Gwen: "I'll live. What happened to Kevin?

Ben: "He found somebody new to play with."

Y/n: "In a galaxy far away."

You've earned:

5 hope shard. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

169K 5.4K 20
Y/N was just an ordinary unlucky boy. He has lived in Bellwood for years being about 3 years older than Ben. They grew up together often having a bro...
12.1K 214 22
Part 1: Y/n lived with her big sister most of her life. With her parents being gone most of the time and Y/n's already troubling villain-like quirk...
4.8K 152 29
This Story is about a girl named Y/N who died during a war in her kingdom. But she got reincarnated in the world of Beyblade Burst (1-5) and started...
11.3K 129 37
(y/n) (l/n) is your typical high school student with a obsession in gaming, his obsessive hobby of his leads him into some...unsuspected scenarios th...