The Child of Silver

By Rubyrose645

Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjitzu Master using the four golden Elementa... More

1
2
3
Anirei Vevila
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Day of the Departed Special
86
87
88
89
90
91
92

85

813 36 11
By Rubyrose645

Special update people! I'm putting two episodes in one, because one: I'm impatient and that won't change. Two: I just really wanna get this season over with to start on the next! Enjoy!

The city of Djinnjago was coming along faster than anticipated, much to Nadakhan's satisfaction. Even more to his satisfaction was the retrieval of not only Nya, the woman he intended to marry, but also the child of the one who sealed him away in that lamp all those years ago.

Stomping down the halls, Doghshank, who returned from Tiger Widow's island not too long ago, approached a door to which several voices were groaning and shouting. The guards keeping everything in check looked up and saw that large woman stomping closer.

"There you two are." Dogshank said, "Nadakhan has a mission for you."

"Back so soon?"

"Did you give our respects to the Tiger Widow?" The guards joked.

"Ha, ha. Very funny, Now get out of here!" Dogshank shouted and the guards quickly took off. She went inside the room and closed the doors behind her, seeing the scene of Clancee and Doubloon trying to get Nya in a wedding dress while Anirei was chained to the wall with Vengestone, watching as her sister struggled to keep out of the dress.

Dogshank didn't hesitate to grab Nya by the head and lift her up.

"Hey, let my Elder Sister go right now!" Anirei shouted.

"Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes, Miss No-Fun." Nya insulted as Dogshank squeezed Nya into the dress.

"Most women would be lucky to marry a man who can give them whatever they want." She pointed out.

"Well, we're not most girls, are we?" Nya questioned.

"I second that one!" Anirei shouted from her corner.

"And besides, what I want is to not marry him. But I don't suppose you'd help me with that."

Dogshank carried Nya over to the full length mirror, showing off how beautiful she looked in a... four-armed wedding gown.

"Oh, d-d-don't she look pretty in white?" Clancee stuttered.

"Pretty? I look hideous!" Nya exclaimed, "And what's with these four arms?"

"It was his mother's. We'll make alterations."

"If it means anything, Elder sister, white does look nice on you. But I would prefer it if you it were more slim, not so puffy, with an accent of ocean blue. That would look nice." Anirei smiled, imagining her sister on her wedding day with Jay one day.

"Not exactly helping the situation, Anirei. But thanks nonetheless." Nya answered. Just then, the blow dart that Jay had left with her and Anirei rolled out from underneath Nya's dress.

"A blow pipe?" Clancee observed as Doubloon held it up for them to see.

"And a dart filled with Tiger Widow poison." Dogshank added, "Real nasty stuff. I should know."

Doubloon went to touch the tip of the dart, "Careful, one drop of it is deadly." Doubloon was startled and almost dropped the blow pipe and dart.

"But to a Djinn, it'd slow him down long enough to do something stupid." Clancee said.

"Or to save all of Ninjago from a nasty fella like Nadakhan." Anirei chimed in.

"Please, don't tell him." Nya begged, "You have a choice. You don't have to do this."

"He'd blame us for ever letting it get this close."

"Clancee, get rid of it." Doubloon tossed Clancee the blow pipe, which he fumbled with for a bit but eventually caught it.

"Now hurry up. The ceremony run-through is in a few minutes." Dogshank ordered, but before she left, she went over to Anirei and took her by the chains, "Nadakhan would like a word with you before the run-through starts. It's about your part in the ceremony."

Anirei gasped dramatically and looked over at Nya, "Elder sister, I didn't know that you made me your maid of honor! I'm happy you chose me!"

Nya smiled at her sister's attempt to cheer her up, but as Dogshank dragged Anirei out of the room, she couldn't help but be terrified about Anirei's place in the wedding. Especially since Nadakhan didn't like her in the slightest.

~~~~

Nadakhan was floating in the ceremony hall, waiting for Dogshank to bring Anirei to him. The sword in his hand never stopped shaking whenever Anirei was nearby, most likely because the souls of the ninja he captured somehow sensed that she was nearby. However, in his other hand, was Yang's journal, the one that Anirei had wished for during their last encounter. He had been trying to decipher the writing code, but with no such luck.

Just as he was about to throw the journal down in frustration, Dogshank came into the room with Anirei being dragged behind her.

"Captain, I brought the girl as you requested." She said and thre Anirei in front of her captain.

"Excellent, Dogshank, thank you. Now then, I have some personal business to speak with the girl about. Make ready for the ceremony and bring Clancee when you have a moment to go over the proceedings." Nadakhan ordered, and like the loyal crewmate she was, Dogshank obeyed without a word against his orders.

She left the room and allowed for Anirei and Nadakhan to speak privately. Of course, Anirei didn't say a word to Nadakhan, so he made the first move for the conversation.

"I hope that the chains we put in are not too tight and uncomfortable. I would hate for you to be squirming during the ceremony. It would ruin the romantic mood of a wedding." He said.

"Well, I can't really say that I'm a huge fan of the vengestone black attire you gave me. My mother could pull off the obsidian black color much better than I can, trust me. And the tightness of the chain, I wouldn't say that they're comfortable. Loosen them up a little bit, huh?"

Nadakhan was surprised by her honesty and how she was speaking. Then again, the vengestone cancelled out her powers and with that, her ability to balance herself out properly. Nevertheless, Nadakhan was pleased with how much bite she had to her words. A perfect piece to his perfect wedding.

"Well then, I'm sure that we could make an exception later on for the wedding ceremony. After all, the fireworks can't happen without you being as comfortable as possible."

"Fireworks?" Anirei questioned.

"Of course. What better way to seal my marriage and ascend as King of the Djinn with infinite wishes than to light up the sky with a proper farewell to the daughter of the one who sealed me away in the first place. It will be quite the sight. One of my first wishes will be of you becoming a living trophy to show off my victory."

"You're more insane than I thought." Anirei sighed, "I knew that you were crazy for wanting to marry my sister just to get infinite wishes for your selfish nonsense, but wanting to make the daughter of your enemy a living trophy to showcase how crazy you are really takes the cake."

Nadakhan, annoyed by her attitude, appeared in front of her and grabbed her by the collar, "You and that other pathetic ninja will not ruin my plans. I will not make another mistake by going easy on you like I did with your father."

He threw her back to the ground, just as Clancee came in with a nervous smile on his face.

"C-c-captain, you wished to see me?" He asked.

"Yes. I simply wanted to go through the proceedings of the ceremony." Nadakhan answered with a smile.

"Of course." He walked up to the front of the room, "The couple will stand here as the audience cheers and congratulates you on your union. After the music, chosen my yours truly, Nadakhan and his b-b-bride-to-be will make their sacred D-D-Djinn vows. She will obviously object, b-b-but it won't matter, because when the ceremony is complete, all wishes will be yours, Captain."

"Good, Clancee." Nadakhan praised, "Tonight I don't want any interruptions."

As if he jinxed himself, one the pirates came rushing into the ceremony hall.

"Captain! Captain!"

"What is it?" Nadakhan asked.

"You were right. The last ninja, he's coming."

"Haha!" Anirei laughed in victory, "See how my Elder Brother comes to rescue us? You won't make it out of this in one piece, Nadakhan."

Nadakhan growled at the intrusion, "Gather the entire crew. I want this place locked down with three to every post." The pirate nodded and ran off, "Tonight, nothing will get in the way of me becoming king!"

He then turned to Clancee, "Clancee, why don't you take Anirei Vevila to be fitted for a proper Djinn wedding ceremony. I wouldn't want my Bride-to-be's sister to be so.... dressed in drab. Bring her back once the ceremony is over." 

"I'm on it C-C-Captian." Clancee grabbed the vengestone chains and started dragging Anirei away.

"Nadakhan! I will get you for this! Just you wait! I'll do the same thing my father did and make sure that you never escape your prison again!" Anirei shouted as she was dragged away.

~~~~~

Meanwhile, Jay had fallen into his old home and told his parents everything that happened. After regaining some of his strength, he went to find help, gathering all of the friends and allies he could find in Ninjago city. After a small fight with a couple of pirates from Nadakhan's crew, they hopped onto a piece of ground that was floating up to Djinnjago and quickly hid to avoid detection.

"Good news is she be on top." Captain Soto said looking through his spyglass, "Bad news be everybody else and their mothers be guarding below."

"So much for the quiet entrance." Ronin pointed out.

"They may know you're coming, but they haven't caught us yet." Skylar said, "We'll get you close, you do the rest."

"Don't be noticed." Jay reminded, "The minute they see us coming, it's all over."

"Ninja Replacements, go!" Everyone shouted and rushed to get to Nya from the shadows. They climbed up the sides of the floating rocks, snuck underneath bridges and even knocked out a few pirates themselves, sneaking their way all the way to the main temple. Once they got close enough, Jay instructed the others to go hide in the nearby shack while he went to go find Nya and Anirei.

Jay did his best to avoid all detection, climbing up the building until he reached the highest window where Nya's room connected to.

"Psst. Nya." He called out quietly, seeing the girl he loved looking over the wedding dress she was forced to wear. She turned around and saw him at the window, elated to see that he was all right and that he came to save her and Anirei.

"Jay! You came for us!" She said happily.

"Oh, wow. You look beautiful." Jay complimented.

"Thanks, although Anirei thought I would look better in a dress that is, and I quote "more slim, not so puffy, with an accent of ocean blue"." Nya chuckled with Jay.

"Yeah that would definitely look nice on you. But for now, let's get you out of here and get Anirei." Jay said and strained to open the barred window.

"I already tried. They won't budge."

"Do you still have the poison or does Anirei have it?"

"They took the poison and Anirei away. I don't know where either of them are. Oh, Jay, the ceremony is gonna start at any moment. You didn't use your wish yet, did you?"

"Not yet. Maybe if we both.." The two tried to break open the window bars, but to no such luck.

"I don't trust anyone. I will escort her myself." Nadakhan's voice came from the other side of the door.

"It's him. Hide." Nya warned. Jay tried to escape quietly, but was caught in one of the hanging ropes off the side of the building.

"It is time." Nadakhan said.

"Already?" Nya questioned, "Boy, if I had another wish, I sure would use it right about now. Now that you're in earshot."

Jay was about to make his wish, but because of the small ruckus he caused, pirates came from everywhere to stop him. He was pulled onto a smaller ship and fought them off with the dual swords he had on his back. However, Jay was too far away for Nadakhan to hear him make his wish. He tried several times to make the wish, but it was useless. Seeing no other way to make his wish without getting closer, Jay took a nearby rope and swung back to the temple, climbing up to the window once more.

"I wish--" He tried to wish, but the tiles became unsteady and he fell to the ground.

"I wish Nadakhan wasn't a Djinn!" He wished once more. He climbed back up to the window, but Nya and Nadakhan were already gone.

"Oh, come on. Seriously?" He groaned annoyed by the obstacles in the way of his wish. Just as he was about to find another way to get to Nadakhan and save Nya, he spotted Nadakhan's blade sitting on one of the chairs.

"The sword!" He gasped and took it with him back to the shack where the others were hiding.

"Don't tell me. You didn't get her or Anirei." Ronin said.

"No, but Nya didn't help me get this." Jay held up the blade, "Now, if I can only figure out how to free my friends from it. Ugh, Anirei's better with spirits and magic stuff than I am."

"Well, then we should go find her." Skylar urged.

"That would take too long, and if I know my sister, she would put the mission over her own life. She's done that too many times for my liking." Jay pointed out.

"There is a way to free your friends without the help of the silver lass." Captain Soto said, but paused for a moment.

"Please go on. It's like there's a wedding to stop!" Jay shouted.

"A djinn can capture you in his Djinn Blade by tricking you with wish it all away. Or there's a simpler way. Be struck by it."

"You're telling me we have to strike Jay with the sword? Won't that be painful?" Skylar asked.

"And how do you know that's true?" Darreth asked, "You still call the Ninja "pajama me"."

"I may not know much about pajama men, but I know Djinn. The hard part isn't getting captured by the blade, but getting out. There have been few who have ever escaped a Djinn entraptment, so I can't tell you what you'll find inside. But once you're there, you'll only have minutes until you fall under its enchantment and are forever trapped yourself."

"Okay, thanks for the tip." Jay sighed, "I gotta work fast. So who wants to strike me down?"

Everyone raised their hands, even Echo Zane.

"Really? Am I that annoying?" Jay asked and gave the blade to Echo Zane, "Okay, when I say go."

"On go. Affirmative." Echo Zane said and prepared to strike at any moment.

"Wait!" Skylar stopped it.

"Wait? This isn't easy, you know." 

"What if you don't make it out? What are we supposed to do then?"

Jay sighed, "You're right. So listen carefully. If I don't return, I want you four to go see..."

"Go?" Echo Zane said and with strike, hit Jay with the blade, his soul being sucked into the green gemstone on the hilt.

Jay only saw green at that moment, the space of entraptment filled to the brim with beautiful glowing green crystals, but the way that he came from was open. Only for a few minutes though. It didn't take him long to spot the others, finding Kai first floating with the crystals.

"Kai!" He shouted, swimming over to the Fire Ninja and shaking him, "Kai! Wake up!"

Kai groaned and opened his eyes, but the both of them were yawning loudly. Jay grabbed Kai and swam around the area to find the others. They both found Zane, Cole and Lloyd floating around nearby. Just like how Jay did it, they shook the three ninja until they finally woke up, dragging them along until they were in a group. Jay floated down and found Misako, waking her up also.

"Where's Wu?!" He shouted, his voice slow and sleepy, "The way home is almost closed!"

Misako pointed towards Wu and Jay went to get him, waking his master just as the way home was closing fast. Everyone followed Jay to the exit fighting to stay awake as they entered the portal, successfully making it through. But just as Jay was about to pass through it, someone grabbed him from below. He looked down and saw Clouse laughing, but Jay kicked him off and made it to the portal just in time.

The sword shone brightly in the outside world, and the result of the Ninja freeing themselves caused the shack where the sword was hiding in to be destroyed in a large explosion. Slowly, everyone started to regain consciousness and saw Jay standing tall and proud at his success.

They all surrounded him, chattering with their approval and thanks for saving them.

"Jay, you did it." Kai said happily.

"And it appears you found some new friends." Zane said, tapping Echo Zane's shoulder.

"What about Nadakhan? Don't tell me that guy is still around." Cole asked.

"And he's more powerful than ever." Jay answered.

"Do we have everyone?" Wu asked.

"Not everyone. We have two more Ninja to save." Jay said and held up Nadakhan's sword for all to see, "Now who wants to crash a wedding?"

Everyone cheered, ready to take down Nadakhan once and for all.

"Thank you." Kai thanked Skylar, "I don't know how we'll ever be able to repay you."

"Let's just say you owe me one." Skylar smiled.

"Or a few thousand, if we're talking denomination of currency." Ronin added but no one answered, "What? No reward?"

"Hey, you'd do the same for us. Only with less pizzazz." Darreth said.

"I hate to break up the reunion, but may I remind you we have a wedding to stop?" Jay reminded.

"That's right. Jay has his last wish to take down the Djinn." Misako said.

"But since we don't have the poison, it'll be up to us to slow him down." Kai said, "Come on, there's no time to waste." Just as they were running, Lloyd called out them.

"Wait. If you defeat Nadakhan, his power will diminish."

"Uh, yeah, that's kind of the point." Cole said.

"Of course. Lloyd is all too right." Wu agreed, "If his power diminishes, Djinjago will fall. Ninjago will be crushed."

"Even if we win, we lose?" Kai asked.

"Well, whatever you decide, I sure don't want an all-powerful Djinn calling the shots. You have to take him out if you have the chance." Soto said.

"Ninja, you go stop Nadakhan. The rest if us will return back to Ninjago to prepare for the worst." Sensei Wu said and the five Ninja went to go stop Nadakhan.

~~~~~

In the wedding hall, the doors opened wide, the music playing in the background as Nya forced a smile on her face while walking down the aisle. Many times has she dreamt of her wedding day, like all little girls do when they're young, but never had she prepared for it to be like this.

"Come on, Jay. Where are you?" She whispered.

"She's beautiful." Dogshank commented while Doubloon changed his face to a smile.

"And slower than molasses dripping uphill." Flintlocke added.

Eventually, Nya made it to the alter as Clancee read out the Djinn vows.

"I h-h-hereby d-d-declare from here until ee-ee-ee-ee-eternity, that this holy temple in which you are married shall stand the test of time." Clancee stuttered.

Nya looked back at the door several times, waiting for Jay to come back and rescue her, but he didn't show.

"You keep looking at the door." Nadakhan said, "You said you would stand by my side...Delara."

Nya didn't look up to see his smiling face.

"Do you, Nadakhan, son of the King Kanjikhan, take this girl as your wife?" Clancee asked.

"Aye." The Djinn answered.

"And do you, Nya..." Clancee stammered, "Delara, t-t-take him as your husband? To make him all powerful, freed from the restrictions of love, harm and added wishes, so sayeth Djinn law?"

Something rumbled down the hall on the other side of the door. Sounds of grunting and battle.

"Uh, can you give me a minute to think about it?" She asked nervously.

"She meant to say "aye"." Nadakhan corrected pulling out a gun in two of his hands and pointing one at Clancee, "Now finish the ceremony to make it official. Barricade the doors. Let no one in."

Dogshank did as ordered and went to barricade the doors.

"Continue."

Clancee jumped, "And under the watchful eye of this seventh sun, may this crown codify this renewal today and years to come."

Suddenly, the door burst open and the Ninja came running into the wedding hall. But by then, it was too late.

"And by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you all-powerful."

Nadakhan laughed as the ceremony was complete and he was now freed from all Djinn restrictions.

"We're too late!"

"Do it Jay!"

"I wish Nadakhan wasn't a--"

"I wish you wouldn't say that." Nadakhan wished, a bright light shooting from his hands and hitting Jay in the head, sealing the Ninja's mouth so he couldn't speak.

"Oh, no! He has infinite wishes." Kai shouted.

"And I don't have to follow any rules." Nadakhan added, "This feels good."

He shot powerful blasts of energy at the Ninja continuously, at least until Nya tried to hit him. He grabbed her by the arm and made her fall asleep in the air.

"Careful, my love. I wish to deal with you later. Sleep." He said.

"Nya!" Kai called out for his sister, but Cole pulled him back.

"She's in a deep sleep. The only way to break the spell is by defeating him." Zane explained, followed by Jay's muffled speech.

"I think what Jay's trying to say is we can do this." Lloyd translated, "It's still five to one."

The seats they were moved by magic, revealing their hiding spot.

"Five to one, huh? Then perhaps I should give you a run for your money. I wish the Silver Ninja was standing right here in front of me."

In a puff of smoke, Anirei appeared in front of him, but instead of her being dressed in her normal gi, Anirei was covered in a gi similar to her mother's. The only difference was that her hair was tied up in a high ponytail and the dragon symbol she once had on her chest was replaced by his symbol.

"Elder Brothers! Lloyd!" Anirei shouted and tried to run, but Nadakhan had other plans.

"I wish for you to stop running." He wished, and it was granted as Anirei stopped in her tracks and stood still, "We can't have my greatest prize run away from me now, can we?"

"Nadakhan, let Anirei go now!" Lloyd shouted.

"Oh, but I was just getting used to her witty banter and attitude. That will change however." The Djinn smiled sinisterly, "I wish that the Silver Ninja, Anirei Vevila, would obey my every command."

Anirei's eyes widened before her body went slack, almost like a puppet hung from a single string. A moment later, she stood tall again, her eyes blank and dull.

"Anirei?" Zane called out, but she didn't respond to his voice.

"Well then, that's more like it." Nadakhan laughed, "Anirei, deal with the ninja. Use a wish and send them away."

Anirei responded that time, "I wish for the shadows to take the Ninja," She said and reached up her hands to summon spears made from the shadows around them. She didn't hesitate to throw them at the ninja, and with no other option, they ran to regroup and come up with a new plan to save them both, the shadows following them the entire way.

But before Jay could escape with the others, Clancee whispered something to Jay and let him go. Anirei grabbed Clancee by the back of the collar and turned him to face Nadakhan.

"What did you tell him, Clancee?" Nadakhan asked.

"Now hold on. I wish you'd listen to me for once." Clancee said, "I never liked how you treated people. Flintlocke was right. You said this was about us, b-b-but it's only about you!"

"Well, if that's how you truly feel, you're banished!" Nadakhan used his power and sent Clancee away, then turned around to face Doubloon and the Monkey Wrench on his shoulder.

"Of course I do appreciate your loyalty. And I can't wait to repay you. But Clancee was right. This is all about me. I banish you too!" With a wave of his hand, he banished Doubloon and the Monkey Wrench.

"Dogshank? Flintlocke? Where are you?" He asked, but they were nowhere to be seen.

"Are they truly worth it, Captain?" Anirei asked in a soft tone, "If they have deserted you, then there is no need for them."

"Hmm... you're right, Anirei. Besides, I have better things to do than to worry about those traitors." Nadakhan poofed over to Nya, "I finally have you all to myself."

Anirei walked over to Nya, but had no sense of recognition in her eyes.

"Who is she, if you don't mind me asking." 

"She is my bride, Delara. She was close with your mother before you were born. I am confident that she will find your company lovely." He gently caressed Nya's face, "You pretended to be her to trick me. Clever girl. But clever can only take you so far. I wish... for my love to return."

His wish was granted. Nya gasped as if it was her first breath in the world, her body turning so she could stand, and when her eyes opened, they were a glowing shade of green.

"Delara?" Nadakhan called out, "Is it finally you?"

Delara smiled at her love, "My darling, you have done it. Oh, what trouble you must have been through."

Nadakhan took Delara by the hand and smiled at her. Then, Delara noticed Anirei smiling at her.

"My love, who is this charming young lady?" She asked.

"Ah, I nearly forgot that you have never met her before. This is Anirei Vevila. Yin Vevila's daughter."

"Her daughter? I was unaware that she had a child. So she found happiness after taking mine away." Delara growled and Anirei bowed.

"I apologize for what my mother did to you. Nadakhan told me that my mother tried to keep you and him apart. I will not make the same mistake." Anirei said.

Delara smiled and stroked the girl's cheek, "I do not blame you for your mother's mistakes. A child should not be blamed for the mistakes of the parents." 

Anirei nodded, "I only wish for your happiness, Lady Delara."

Nadakhan smiled and herwish came true, as Delara smiled bright and took Anirei's hand in hers. The three went to Nadakhan's room to catch up from the passage of time, and for Delara to get to know Anirei. She and Anirei sat down while Nadakhan floated around them.

"Do you forgive me, Delara?" He asked.

"You did what you had to do, so that we could become all-powerful." She answered.

"But do you still love me?"

"Of course. How many times must you ask?"

"I can now wish all that we've ever dreamed of." He went to the table and created a great feast, "I can wish you a feast." He created beautiful artifacts, "Wish you luxury. Wish you... romance."

He created statues of his past ancestors, "Here I stand before my ancestors, the last Djinn king. Our world may have been destroyed, but we will rise again."

"You are the only thing I have ever wanted. You and you alone."

"That is all I wanted to hear." Nadakhan smiled, holding his love close, "All I ever..."

Suddenly, he could hear the sounds of an engine running. He looked outside and saw the Misfortune's Keep sailing their way.

"My ship!" He shouted, "Anirei, stay by Delara at all times. Keep her safe when I cannot."

"Understood, Captain." Anirei said and took Delara's hand, "This way, Lady Delara. The Captain will take care of these ninja."

"Thank you, Anirei." Delara smiled and the three rushed to get out of the temple. Thankfully, the got in time for the ship to crash into it, the ninja jumping off the ship before it could sink into the waters below.

"Hmm." Nadakhan hummed, "Looks like someone has a death wish."

"Looks like we crashed your party." Kai said.

"And to think we forgot a wedding gift." Cole added sarcastically.

"Oh, I brought a little something." Jay said pulling out the Djinn sword.

Nadakhan was about to attack, when Delara stepped out onto the battle field with a smirk and Anirei by her side.

"Step away from him, Nya. Anirei get her away from the Djinn now! This guy's about to become French Toast." Jay shouted.

"My name is not Nya, it's Delara." Delara shouted.

"How dare you call Lady Delara that name? You will pay for your insubordination." Anirei shouted.

"He cast a spell on Nya and Anirei. We must defeat him to save them both." Zane said. The ninja split up, but Jay stayed out in the open.

"You think you can cast me away with my own sword? How little you must think. I wish you gone." Nadakhan tried to use his magic on Jay, but the ninja was too fast for him and dodged every attack.

"I will squash you like bugs." Nadakhan promised and kept trying to hit the ninja team while they charged up their powers in the shadows.

"You have destroyed my works of art. A pity."

"Perhaps the ninja will make fine replacements, Captain." Anirei suggested.

"Ah, you make a good point, Anirei." He laughed

"Sure, you're a real tough guy when you get each of us alone." Kai said.

"But let's see how tough you are when we're together." Cole added.

Cole used his power to chuck large rocks at Nadakhan while Zane came in front behind. But Nadakhan him and used his wishes to turn Zane to metal. Anirei and Delara laughed as the latter came closer to Nadakhan to embrace him.

"And so, the end of the Ninja has begun." Nadakhan said.

In another effort to get him alone, Kai and Cole used their power to make a distraction, forcing Nadakhan to focus on one, but he froze them both, leaving only Lloyd and Jay to finish him off.

Lloyd ran to make a distraction while Jay came from another angle. Delara noticed and so did Anirei, the latter charging to stop him.

"Sorry, girls, but I have to do this!" He picked up Anirei and threw her into Delara, knocking them both down. He rushed to hit Nadakhan just as Lloyd got a hit on him. Sadly, as he was trying to run, Lloyd was turned to gold and only Jay was left standing. Nadakhan tried to hit him, but it wasn't enough, Jay running for his life with the sword in hand.

Finally, Nadakhan managed to strike the blade from Jay's hand, knocking the ninja to the ground. Thinking that he had finally won the battle. Nadakhan rushed to Delara and spun her around, the two laughing in their victory.

However... it wasn't the end of the battle. Just as he was about to embrace his love again, he was hit in the stomach, the familiar green color of the shot could only mean one thing.

"Tiger Widow venom." He gasped, his strength leaving him along with his magic. Djinjago slowly fell from the sky and the spells he put on Nya and Anirei wore off.

"Elder Sister Nya!" Anirei shouted and rushed to her side, pulling her away from Nadakhan.

"Delara...." He called out to her, but she kept backing away with Anirei. With the depletion of his strength, so went the golden petrification of the others.

"The poison. It's working." Kai called out.

"His magic is failing. Now Jay!" Cole shouted.

Jay stood up and walked slowly to Nadakhan, "I wish... I wish you weren't a..."

"Jay..."

"Elder Brother Jay!" Anirei screamed, falling to her knees with Nya in her arms. Jay turned to look over at Nya.... only to find that she too was hit with the lethal poison.

"Nya! The poison hit you too!" He cried out and rushed over to her side, taking her from Anirei's arms and cradling her in his own. The others came quickly.

"It only hurts a Djinn, but it's fatal to her." Zane reminded.

"Anirei, can't you heal her? Take away the poison with your power over light?" Jay asked.

"I... I don't know how. I only know about flesh wounds for now. Nothing about a fast acting poison." Anirei said in a shaky tone.

"Only one wish Jay." Nadakhan gasped, "What a dilemma. Wish me mortal, and she dies. Wish her well... and there is no stopping me."

"You have to make your wish, Jay." Nya said weakly, "You're the only one who can stop him."

"No..." Jay teared up, "Not if that means losing you."

"I never wanted to be part of your boy's club anyway." Nya smiled, stroking Jay's cheek.

"No, Nya. Don't say that."

"Guess it's true. The greatest love stories do always end in tragedy." And with that, Nya drew her last breath, leaving this world forever.

Everyone lowered their heads, crying over the loss of their friend and sister. But Jay cried the hardest, losing the only girl he ever loved. The only thing he could think of to do next, was to make a wish.

"I wish... you had taken my hand, and no one ever found that teapot in the first place." Jay wished. 

Nadakhan heard the wish, his impulse as a Djinn working against him as he had to grant the wish.

"You wish... is yours... to keep..." He said and collapsed onto the ground, the pocket watch he always carried falling to the ground and opening up. But the hands on the clock spun backwards. Going back to the day that everything started.

~~~~~

The Ninja all stood on the roof of the building running away from the police.

"They're gonna see us. Quick, take cover." Lloyd called out. Everyone, except Nya, Airjitzu behind a billboard.

" Nya, you need to hide too! Oh, forget what I said, just take my hand." Jay shouted nad held out his hand for her to take.

"Just take his hand, Nya, or else we're gonna...be spotted." Cole said.

"Nya, take my hand."

Nya did Airjitzu and took Jay's hand, the both of them floating in to the air until they touched down on the roof.

"Whoa. Did I interrupt something?" Darreth said in the helicopter above with a camera rolling

"I remember. I remember it all." Nya said.

"I do too. But how?" Jayasked.

"Who cares?"

And finally, Nya and Jay kissed. Jay getting the girl he loved, while Nay finally opened her heart to the man she loved.

"Um, I'm getting the strangest feeling of déjà vu. Have we been here before?" Lloyd asked, Anirei smiling at her Elder Siblings finally confessing their feelings while hugging Lloyd's arm.

"Gross." Kai gagged.

"I'm glad they finally came around. You know, I don't know what had gotten between them in the first place." Cole said while Kai gave him a look.

"Are we still going to try to stop Clouse?" Zane asked.

"Let's just hope he missed his train." Lloyd said.

"I don't think we'll have to worry about him." Anirei chuckled, as she too remembered everything from the previous time. But she didn't dare say anything. After all, the past should remain in the past.

But the future keeps ticking by, like the hands of a clock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 397 30
❛ I AM NOT MY FATHER. ❜ The story of the Overlord vs. the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master has been passed down for generations, but few people still believ...
110K 2.4K 41
Long before time had a name, the First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago using four elemental weapons. But when he passed, a dark presence sought out...
7.1K 148 14
Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjitzu Master, using the Four Weapons of Spinjitzu. The Scythe of Quakes, the Nunchu...
3.5K 175 6
Thousands of years ago, The First Spinjitzu Master created an elemental power, a power that rivaled his own. He gave the element to a human, a decisi...