Genshin Impact: Lemons

By Godslayer2468

A book of lemon's that will involve of course lemon with many of Genshin lovely waifu's. The Characters who... More

Chapter 1 (Ayaka)
Chapter 2 (Mona)
Chapter 3 (Nilou)
Chapter 4 (Shenhe)
Chapter 5 (Faruzan)
Chapter 6 (Yoimiya)
Chapter 7 (Raiden Ei)
Chapter 8 (Lynette)
Chapter 9 (OC x Sucrose)
Chapter 10 (Layla)
Chapter 11 (Liyue Ladies Set 1)
Chapter 13 (Kokomi)
Chapter 14 (Navia)
Chapter 15 (Yae Miko)
Chapter 16 (Clorinde)

Chapter 12 (Hu Tao)

3.4K 19 72
By Godslayer2468

Howdy, Howdy. Yeah your seeing this right; this was the next lemon for this book/series! And it's another Liyue waifu! So soon!?! Well; with halloween coming up it only right I do a halloween fic and wanting to get a lemon out for it. 

And who better to do the lemon for this season/holiday then the one who spirt this holiday the most. And also one my fav's LOL!

For all the Kokomi loves waiting for her fic; don't worried her lemon is in the work and will be up next. Just wanted do something for this little holiday. It will be a while though for when it drop. I'll explain at the end in the post chapter stuff.

But other then that;

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paimon: "Trick-or-treat!"

NPC #1204: "Ah hello there, you must be dressed as a mummy and a flying white seelie. A unique mix."

Paimon: "Ah...no Paimon is dressed just as a mummy?!?"

NPC #1204: "Oh really, well excuse my mistake. Here you go, little one." The lady dug her hand out a bit of candy from the bag off on the side of the building and put it in Paimon's little pumpkin bag. Paimon smiley cheerful.

Paimon: "Heheh, thank you." Once she got her candy, she turned to fly away and head over to Aether, standing in the street waiting for Paimon. "Paimon got so much yummy candy." She does her little flutter kick when she is happy.

Aether: "That's good to hear; are you ready to hit the next house for trick-or-treating."

Paimon: "Oh course!"

The two pairs started to make their way to others' houses in Liyue. Ah, Halloween is a holiday of candy, dressing up in different costumes, and spooking as well as pranking people. And this year, it was as booming and festive as ever, with our two main adventures, Aether and Paimon, traveling around different regions. But they often take breaks in different regions.

This year, for Halloween, the two found themselves in Liyue. This time around, they want to change up since last year they were in Mondstadt for it. This year, Paimon decided to dress up for this one. Last year, she just went as herself even though people still think she was wearing a costume and was something else outside of Paimon.

Dressing up as a mummy with some bandages they had from their travels, wrapping them up around her, even with most of it somewhat hanging off and not entirely covering her body, made her happy, which Aether didn't mind. Aether didn't want to wear an outfit, knowing it would be a hassle.

Initially, he was going to stay inside doing the event, but after, Paimon begged him to come with her. The two would find themselves in the streets of Liyue Harbor now.

Things were going smoothly; Paimon was getting candy and sweets, while Aether had fun spooking her event whenever they would stop by one of the many Halloween stalls that litter the streets of the Harbor. So he had his fun, of course.

They soon came up to this one stall that was getting out candy, but for some reason, it only said for adults. Paimon and Aether look at each other, confused, before walking up to the stand.

Paimon: "Trick-or-treat?!" She waves.

NPC #1031: "Ah hello there, here for some candy, I can guess?"

Paimon: "That's right. We notice this is only said for adults? But when Paimon look at them...they well...they look like your regular chocolate balls."

NPC #1031: "Heheh, well, you could say that; but these are special homemade candy balls, and mainly tailored towards adults. Only when adults walk by do I give them this candy. And sorry, by the look of you, I can't give you any."

Paimon: "Pft, what are you calling Paimon a child!?!"

NPC #1031: "That I am, sorry."

Paimon: "Paimon is not a child! Paimon is a fully grown adult, and I'll have you know!"

NPC #1031: "Oh, my apologies. if it's up to the Traveler here, then it will be up to him if you can eat this candy or not."

Paimon: "W-What but Paimon-"

Aether: "That's ok Paimon." He walked up. "I'll take two pieces then. I'll see if she can eat it or not."

NPC #1031: "Understand." He gave Aether two pieces of the chocolate balls covered in a wrapper. They wave bye to each other.

The two begin walking again, trying to see the next house they will hit up for trick-or-treating. While walking, Aether pulls out one of the candies they just got from the guy.

It was covered in a purple tin foil wrapper, picking it up in his hand and moving it around to see if there was anything odd about it. From the outside, it looks normal. It would be better if he ate it first to make sure it wasn't poison or anything since his body has a higher resistance to it.

He threw it into his mouth. It wasn't too hard; it melted in his mouth in a matter of seconds, and he noticed it also had a liquid-gooey taste. It had a slight chill kick; overall, it wasn't bad. Aether didn't see how this was only for adults.

It was only a matter of seconds later when Aether started to understand why this was only for adults. It began with him pulling his scarf, feeling the air around him heating up. Which was strange; it was a cool night. He tried to ignore the feeling and push forward, but as time moved, Aether began to feel the heat peak, mainly in the lower regions.

Forcing him to stop, pause, and lean against a building, Paimon got worried.

Paimon: "Aether are you ok!?!"

Aether: "Y-yeah...I...*pant*...just...need a...minute." Aether was trying to control himself and get himself under control, but for some reason, the more he tried to fight the urge, the harder it became to control. He could feel himself getting hard, and the last thing Aether wanted was to walk around horny and with a boner.

Paimon: "Hang on, Paimon is going to get some help!"

Aether wanted to speak, but the words were caught in his throat as he let out a low groan. This was not an ideal situation for Aether right now. All he could hope was that Paimon could find someone helpful in this situation.

A few seconds later, Paimon returned with a fair complexion, bright scarlet eyes with white, blossom-shaped pupils, faded red makeup painted at the corners of her eyes, and long dark brown hair fading to crimson at the tips, aka Hu Tao.

Hu Tao: "What do we have here on this fine scary night? Oh trick-or-treating. The Traveler from afar; come to the land of ghosts and spirits to get spooky. But it seems on this fine night he might have a spooky ghost process him."

Aether: "Heh, hey...Hu tao."

Hu Tao: "Little Paimon here told me you suddenly didn't feel too well after eating a piece of candy?" Aether nodded. "Might I ask what the issue is mainly? Where is it hurting at the most?"

Aether: "Well...it more...um....how do I say this...down there...."

Hu Tao: "Down there?" Hu Tao was a little confused at first. But she then looked closely at Aether and saw him shifting his legs the most, and after another shift of his legs, she caught a glimpse of the tent in his pants. Oh, ohhhhh that's what he meant. "It seems you have quite the predicament. It's a good thing Paimon found me." She looked around, finding a good spot where she could take Aether away and help him handle this problem. She then remembered an alley around the corner that would be a good spot for them.

Hu Tao: "Paimon I'm going to need to take Aether for me a bit; can you stay here and be on the lookout if anyone is looking for us." Paimon nodded.

With that, Hu Tao helped Aether up and took him to an alley away from the other in one of the dark corners of the Harbor. The moment they got in there, Hu Tao grabbed hold of Aether and pushed him close to her. Her back against the wall of the alley.

Aether's body is close to her, and he gives out a low groan sound as he feels Hu Tao's hand caressing his body, starting from his chest and slowly working its way down his abdomen area; her slick, smooth fingers send shivers through Aether's body. He didn't know if it was thanks to the candy or if Hu Tao was good with her fingers, but he was more horny than he already was.

Hu Tao: "Shhh, it's ok, traveler, don't worry, I'll take good care of you. I'll help you with your 'big' problem." She whispers into Aether's ears, sending another shudder through his body and making his lust grow even more.

Hu tao fingers would soon find themselves on the outer layer of Aether's cock area as she caresses it, making Aether groan in her ear. Feeling his bulge, slowly undoing his belt and letting his pants drop to the ground below, and letting his cock spring fully out. A red hue appears on Hu Tao's face as she looks at Aether's raging hard boner, twitching and pulsing like it had a heartbeat.

Aether groaned out as Hu Tao's finger wrapped around his cock, his hips rocking and helping thrust himself into her hand. The softness of her palm when it felt along the heated part of his tip was entrancing.

So much Aether would wrap his arm around Hu Tao, pushing her chest into his chest. This, in turn, did make her blush, and even more, as she felt Aether's hands travel down to her ass and begin to massage and grope it.

Hu Tao didn't have one of the bigger cakes in all of Liyue, but it was a decent size; it was a good size for Aether's hands as he would give it a few tight grips before loosening up and rubbing his hand over it. Hu tao breathing would slowly increase as she giggled. She could feel Aether moving his cock with his hip by having it press in between them.

Hu Tao: "Really seem to like my butt, don't you."

Aether: "*groan* Y-Yes.."

Hu Tao: "Heheh, well you're going like this next."

Putting her hands in between them as she pushed Aether's cock down in between her thighs and giving them a squeeze making Aether grunt out. Feeling the fabric of her booty shorts over his cock and two soft mounds of flesh on either side of his cock; Aether started moving.

Both of his hands on her ass as he thrust, giving a feel of her sexy body. The fabric of her black shorts was slightly rough against the top of his cock. But the smoothness of her inner thighs more than made up for it. As did Hu Tao; ass as he grabbed and groped it, her rear fitting in his hands nicely. The soft warmth of her thighs; the sudden pressure on Aether's cock felt euphoric better than he could imagine.

A tight moan forced up his throat, and he thrusts, jamming his dick between the 77th director's sweet, creamy thighs. Hu Tao's cheek became a color red as she could feel Aether's hot breath hitting her neck with him burying his head in her neck, becoming intoxicated by her sweet pumpkin-like smell hitting his nose. Aether already lust was slowly building. With this, it was only increasing more.

Hu Tao held him close as she let Aether continue his work with her body; she rubbed her fingers along his back before whispering in his ear.

Hu Tao: "Don't worry, I'll take care of you tonight; you don't have to worry. Let your lustful desire on me."

Aether's hips thrust him forth between her squishy thighs. Her thighs were even more plump and soft than Aether could ever imagine, and can only imagine what it was like in her pussy. Aether could only respond by him fucking Hu Tao's thighs with vigor and groaning into her ear. The friction, the heat radiating off her body, all of it made it so good.

Especially Aether's cock rubbed up against her crotch, and the sensation elicited a quiet moan from Hu Tao as she began to pant hot breath out from a tingling feeling around her pussy area.

Aether: "Hu...Tao....I can't help...myself.....Sorry..."

Hu Tao: "Shhh, it's ok; don't worry, it's alright. I don't mind. Let it all out."

Aether could only agree deep down this was alright, as he went back to work, pressing Hu Tao into him, gripping her butt, even Hu Tao doing her best to keep her thighs pressed together for Aether. He was unable to get enough of it. The friction of his dick along her skin, the warmth, the way she consciously squeezed her thighs together to make it extra snug for him.

With pushing them back against the wall again, keeping one hand on it and the other on Hu Tao's butt as he continued to serval thrust in between her thighs; Aether's body rocked faster, following his instincts, the friction steadily coaxing a fiery need up his shaft, hastened further by Hu-Tao own body heat and her unique eyes looking up at him caressing his face.

Feeling Aether hurried his movement by pushing Hu Tao's thigh together as best he could from behind, holding it there as best she could and increasing pleasure, the tight firmness was heavenly. Aether's cock started leaking pre-cum. He pushed his head into Hu Tao's neck and began smacking his hips into Hu Tao as fast as he could. Aether felt his fire building.

Aether: "Cum-"

With a little more powerful thrust, pleasure pulsed up his cock, strong and needy. Until, with a strangled sort of groan, he came at last. Spurts of semen splattered against the back thigh of Hu tao legs. Hu Tao's cheek flared red even though it couldn't be seen in the dark alley.

Feeling Aether's hot sticky cummed on her skin along the bit on her nice booty shorts. The sensation felt amazing for Aether as he tried to stay where he was. Shorter, more frenzied thrusts rubbed him between her warm thighs and cumming between them, spurting rivers of cum that dribbled down Tao's inner thighs or down the back of them.

Slowly the orgasmic rush that pervaded his mind gradually eased off, but the lustful horny feeling didn't leave; with him panting as his cock, tender and aching, throbbed back to full hardness; forcing a strained moan out of Aether.

Hu Tao seeing he wasn't anywhere done; she would turn around, pulling down her shorts with her panties as well around the lower part of her thighs; bent over, hiking up her brown coat; revealing more of her voluptuous ass, as she shifted her legs a bit apart.

Aether's mouth went try as he tried to speak, but nothing came out.

Hu Tao: "Go on...you can fuck me as much as you want."

Whatever last bit of self-restraint Aether had disappeared just like when Paimon ate food. Without hesitation, he closed the short distance between them and pressed his erect cock up against her ass, one hand guiding him down and drawing a whimpering moan from Hu Tao, his bulging tip sliding along her slit once, twice, thrice – and then on the fourth go he finally claimed her.

Aether pushed his cock inside Hu Tao's tight walls, feeling the Pyro user's pussy clamping tightly around his intruding girth. Pulling back a bit, nearly with one-third of his cock out of her welcoming pussy; before pushing himself in deeper this time around and coaxing a moan out of Hu Tao herself. Fitting nearly his entire cock inside her with only a few thrusts, Aether let a low husky groan in her ear.

Her walls clung to his girth as it left her, her insides practically begging for Aether to refill her, and with lust driving his mind, he obliged. Stuffing Hu Tao's pussy once more and fucking a few low-tone moans out of the director.

Hu Tao: "Don't...h-hold...b-back...it's ok..."

Aether, knowing he had no choice, planted both his arms on the wall as he pushed himself in as deep as he could once again; before drawing back, hissing as her slick vaginal walls clenched around his dick. Keeping a firm grip on her thighs, he pulled out until only the head rested inside her tight tunnel before smoothly sliding it back into her like a key into a lock. Aether groaned as he felt Hu Tao grip him so very tightly. The slippery vice that was her pussy threatened to make him bust so soon. The drooling flesh that constricted his length possessively held onto his size yet failed to stop him from moving in and out of her, gradually picking up speed.

Which contributed to a jolting of Aether's hips forward and slamming into her with more force than needed. But the sharp gasps escaping Hu Tao's lips as he fucked her made it worth it.

He was pushing himself against them as he pressed his body against her. Her fingernails slightly digging into the alley walls with an arch in her back with Aether over her and getting a good whiff of her intoxicating smell. His fulling slamming into Hu Tao with no care but reckless abandonment of pure primordial hunger needing to satisfy himself.

Aether's hips jerked forth harder and faster with every moment, his lust commanding him to do so and making it hard for Hu Tao to control her voice. His hands couldn't just stay flush against the concrete wall, and as they came down to her brown coat, undoing her buttons to it and letting her chest free, pushing the bra up as he groped them.

Hu Tao: "Ah...A-Aether..." Hu Tao couldn't focus on her words as her mind got hit with a wave of pleasure from Aether ramming into her with force behind his thrust.

His shaft pried her insides apart and kissed her innermost parts with every thrust, inevitably fucking trembling moans with ease out of Hu Tao. Feeling how tight Hu Tao was trying to grip him not to let go, he complied. Aether put more force into another gear, preceding any semblance of care and just focusing on stuffing his cock into her tight, receptive pussy – fucking auditable moans out of Hu Tao that she wasn't expecting.

Hu Tao: "MMHPH!" using her hand to cover her mouth.

Her palm over her mouth to stifle her sudden surprise moans, But he could still hear them clear as the night; the noises only fired up his lustful fire even more as he hilted in her drooling vice, his dick sliding between her petals with every thrust yet never satisfying the burning lust within him. Aether's cock kept disappearing between her glistening folds, and his groin bumped up against her rear, the force behind each thrust enough to make their flesh audible slap together, the sound dangerously loud. That it was possible someone could hear the noise and check it out. But that still wouldn't stop Aether no matter what; he was too far gone, too deep to care.

Getting the strength she could muster, Hu Tao would reach back to get a good handful of Aether hair. She was bringing him close to mash his mouth against hers. Aether kept pounding her pussy like she was the last woman on the planet, a frenzy overtaking his mind as he just jammed his cock inside her. Hu Tao couldn't control her moans; as she would moan loudly into his mouth, her shrill voice stifled by the lip-lock but still easily audible to himself.

Breaking the kiss as, the two would stare into each other eyes with their breathing hitting the other personal space. Aether's cock would throbbed within her tight, formerly-virgin tunnel, scraping her sopping insides and kissing her cervix with the promise of a creampie. Hu Tao could feel it; her walls would tighten around him, her moans coming clearly out in the air, and her body tensed as she turned to try to withstand the orgasm slowly hitting her.

Fuelling the fire in his loins that spread up his cock, the urge to cum inside her delightfully-snug pussy was too tempting, too irresistible. Pulling out wasn't an option in Aether's mind, not in this state. His cock ached so wonderfully when snared by her sopping insides, every tight squeeze or clench threatening to push him over the edge. Pre-cum wept from his tip, and he smeared it against her innermost parts with every desperate thrust, dimly aware that their flesh was slapping together, his groin colliding with her ass cheeks as he fuck like wild animals with no restraint and hadn't seen a mate in years.

Aether: "Hu tao!!-"

Wrapping his arm around her as he holds her close; with him slamming his hips balls-deep into her; busted inside; his cock pressing against her cervix and delivering the promised load into her womb. Hu Tao's body tensed up as she felt hot ropes of seed gushing inside her. Hu Tao, her orgasm rippled through her slender body, her insides clenching around Aether's cock so very tightly and milking him for every last gush of cum he shot inside her.

As his body pressed against her, making her nearly stand on her tippy toes in her shoes, Aether found some sense of strength as he thrust a few more times, going balls-deep in Hu Tao for several more thrusts, pouring his semen into her, willing baby chamber.

Leaks of seed drop below onto the ground below them as Aether's cock is still inside her. Finally feeling he stop coming, Aether would ease his cock out, allowing the spooky festive cold night air hit his dick. Allowing it to once again compare the feeling to Hu Tao's sweet, warm, loving inside.

Aether stepped back a bit more as he watched Hu Tao shudder a bit as he could tell her pussy was trying to keep as much of his seed in her as possible, but some of it leaked down the inner part of her thigh.

Panting a bit as he saw this, Aether still wasn't satisfied as he felt his cock, in a split second, goes back to being fully erect. He would close the distance by turning Hu Tao around to face him.

Hu Tao: "E-Eh w-wait Aether let me re-collect myself. I'm still sensitive--ahhh~" He grabs hold of her legs, holding them up as he inserts his cock right back into it in one fell swoop.

Already started moving, Aether's subsequent groans were muted when Hu Tao pulled him into a kiss. He deepened it, pressing the loving pyro user into the wall as he continued to plow into her, pumping himself into her quivering loins and stirring up the cum he'd spilled within her, eliciting a muffled moan from his current partner.

As Aether moved, it was hard for Hu Tao to stay quiet, his movements; his groin smacking up against her rear dangerously loud. With no care, her vaginal was the cure he needed to get rid of this feeling that he processed. Like she was some exorcist purging the evil spirit out of him, and her pussy was the key.

Hu Tao gasped and clasped a hand over her mouth in response, moaning hotly into her palm as he rammed in and out of her, with her other hand gripping Aether's back of his shift as she tried to balance herself on one foot. His hands dug into her soft flesh thigh in his hand that was holding him up.

Hu Tao: "A-Aether..." Pulling back as she stared into his eyes again, panting.

He reclaimed her lips in a hungry kiss, unable to get enough of Hu Tao's sweet lips. His hips, not slowing down, only got faster with how fantastic it felt to go balls-deep in the director. Grunts and groans rose out of his throat as he buried himself between her petals, his girth sheathed deep within Hu Tao.

He pushed his tongue into her mouth, dominating Hu Tao's mouth and tongue with ease; her moans slipped past her lips. As they separated this time, Hu Tao would look down, seeing Aether's cock going in and out of her repeatedly. Both panting in each other, unable to stop this carnal act, like neither of them wants to at this point.

Feeling Hu Tao's thigh in his hand only made Aether more mad for Hu Tao. His other hand found itself on Hu Tao's ass, touching up the attractive curve even as he pulled her lower half towards him, jamming his dick into her quicker. The slippery friction just drove him wild, pleasure pulsing up his shaft and leaving him craving it even more.

With his hand coming from under her and picking her up, he gets a surprise yelp from Hu Tao herself as he continues to spear Hu tao honeypot with his key contentious. Hu Tao moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck and crossed her legs behind his butt as she forced to take Aether's cock; connecting their lips into another hungry kiss.

Devouring her orgasmic moan, Aether hammered himself into her sticky, loving wall. Their loins collided rapidly, and a slew of slick squelches echoed out. The moment their lips were separated, Aether pushed his face into her nape, kissing her creamy flesh, causing Hu Tao to whimper as she felt Aether's hot lips on her soft skin.

Hu Tao would soon moan under her breath; as she removed Aether from her neck, looking down as he bounced her on his cock; before having kissed again. Pushing her legs back to force Aether's hips to connect to her hips sooner.

He pushed his arm against the walls, growling as he pressed Hu Tao into the wall. Her moans turned into gasps, her loins seized lovingly around his girth and encouraged him to pound her sopping core raw, his cock the only thing besides the wall holding her up, sending another wave of overwhelming pleasure up Hu's Tao's body.

The wet, drooling warmth of her loins only invited him in repeatedly; grunts spilling from his lips as he shafted his cock into her, feeling a familiar urge throb up his cock. But Aether endured it. Not knowing it was from his own inhuman, monstrous stamina or the unyielding lust he had built up. But it didn't matter as all it mattered to him was fucking the shit out of Hu Tao until HE was satisfied.

He buried his face into Hu Tao's neck, kissing it blindly and inhaling her scent before working his way back up to her lips. Reclaiming them and drowning her moan with his own. Aether rapidly lost his grip on his self-restraint, his dick wet with their mixed fluids as it slammed between her glistening fold. His cock throbbed with such primal need as it kissed her innermost parts, the threat of a climax too prominent to hold back.

Hu Tao: "A-Aether... I'm..." Hu Tao moans out as she claims his lips once more.

Aether groaned wordlessly back as he pounded her faster, harder, putting his all into railing Hu Tao. The sound was loud, but at that moment, he didn't care; he single-mindedly focused on stuffing his cock into her tight wet hole, feeling her grip and clench around his length, fuelling the fiery need rushing up it. And then, at last, he came!

A groan burst from his throat as he creampied. Busting his load inside of her. Her hands clutched onto the back of his shift and convulsed between him and the wall. Her eyes rolled back; as her tightening hole squeezed Aether for his seed even as she orgasmed with him, her thighs pressing into his sides and her heels locking behind his ass, refusing to let him pull out even if he wanted to. Her pussy clamping oh so tightly around his dick and squeezing out every hot rope of cum she could.

Until finally breaking the kiss as the both of them came down from their high. Panting as Aether put Hu Tao down, she wrapped her arms under the underside of his armpit, holding him close, putting her head on his chest, and hearing his heartbeat.

Aether would wrap his arm around Hu Tao's lower back, and the two would look at each other.

Hu Tao: "Are...you...done."

Aether said nothing as he shook his head with his hair covering his eyes. Hu Tao only gave him a soft smile as she brought her finger to his face and caressed.

Aether grabbed the hand touching his face before wrapping one of his arms around the back of Hu Tao's neck, bringing in for a kiss.

What followed was more hours of Hu Tao letting Aether get all the 'lustful poison' out of his body on her.

A few days later, when the Liyue paper came out, many quotes stated there might be an alley haunted in Liyue that many heard several sounds coming out of.

With two specific people blushing madly, knowing what sounds they heard now, they subconsciously started an urban legend in the harbor.

End of Chapter. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the chapter. Had to knock this one out finally!!! Been wanting to do a Hu Tao single lemon for a quite some time. But I could not for the life of me think of a good starting plot. After reading a few others lemon's I was able get one (and of course 'art' helping too). So my first Hu Tao x Aether down. Going have to do more in the future at some point.

Now for the next fic; will be the last voting winner like I stated in the pre-chapter work; it will be Kokomi; good thing I already started working way back doing the Layla voting session since she was in the lead at one point. So the next lemon will be Kokomi.

I should also talk about the next lemon most likely won't drop until the end of November sadly folks. Why? Well as some you know I am in the military and with that; starting in November I will return back to my main place of work; but I come to learn I will be going out to sea alot earlier then expected. So I'll will be out at sea for most of November for a few days. Mainly nearly half of November. So if don't see me reply to you on here in November; it means there is no signal/internet on the boat. 

There a chance there some but the chances me actually checking will be silm. So I'm not ignoring you all I just will be radio silent for a bit. While I'm out there I WILL TRY to work on the next lemon and some other stuff. But the chance are low. We will see.

So if don't see an update that is why.

That's for the IRL stuff now for this fic stuff.....SOME OF YALL DON'T LISTEN!

First thank you for those who do...FOR OTHERS!! BRUH! Do some of y'all turn y'all brain off and only see name and said's?! What am i getting at?! I said everyone has TWO VOTES!!! TWO! Not one! TWO! I'm trying to be fair here but some of you all don't want to follow that SIMPLE RULE! 

Vote for two differents names! How is that so hard?!

I will say this two characters would be winning and could have a chance for the next lemon BUT PEOPLE FOR SOME REASON don't want to listen and vote!! Again THANK you for those who listen. 

Once we get to the winner of this voting session; I will tell you all the result and who sadly suffer because people don't want to listen. 

Y'all lucky you all got one more chance left aka; this chapter. You can vote again on this chapter since it wouldn't fair for those who didn't get chance last chapter and I drop a lemon sooner then most would think. 

So if you new here and caught up and want to still vote you can; so you have four votes. Put your two in the last chapter/part (Liyue set 1). And next TWO in this one on the character name. 

AO3 reader all you have to is comment on both. Some of y'all listen as well thank you.

For those who already voted; I'm nice you can vote again on THIS CHAPTER! You put last chapter vote on the two same character or two different one your call.

Remember your options are

Fischl

Navia

Collei

Eula

Rosaria

Yae Miko

Beside that; I hope you all enjoy this lemon. Hope you all give the other genshin fic a read. And let the next best waifu win next.

If you all wants to stay update with my fic, and what I'm working on join, Rev discord I'm mainly active on there. Here is the link: https://discord.gg/Nv6u5jFkXR

And if you want to see what I also been up to and also vote for others work; you can follow me on twitter; @ DavonCash18

Other then that, Tell me what you think? What you like? What you dislike? What you think might happen next? Etc. Thanks for reading and until next time...later.

Genshin Impact own by Mihoyo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 482 5
!!NOT COMPLETE!! !!taking suggestions!! !!all characters belong to the genshin creators at hoyoverse and mihoyo!! this is a mix of stories for fem re...
391K 7.5K 48
⭐ Welcome at my turn of Genshin Impact Stories ⭐ - BL edition - up to 13k words each - 1-3 chapters for each story - Angst, Fluff, Lemon, Hurt/Comf...
101K 3.5K 33
  ⁺  "𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?"  ˚ + . *       ✦ .  ⁺    .⁺    ˚   . *    ✦ なぜ泣くの? . + ⁺   . *     . ⁺  ...
6.7K 109 23
PART 3 IS HERE Y'ALL!! All images in this fanfic do NOT belong to me, all credits go to the artists! This is a oneshot book for both straight/gay shi...