Might As Well Be On Mars // M...

Od satansbitch_19

Evie Deal's life is turned upside down when her father's new band takes America by storm. She goes from being... Více

Surprise!
Danger
Happy Birthday!
Shows
On With The Show
Broke Dick Dog
What's It Gonna Take
In the Beginning
Chapter 9
Time for Change
Home Sweet Home
Red Hot
Five Years Dead
Alone in the Light
Under the Gun
Starry Eyes
Help is on the Way
Spark in the Dark
Put The Thrill Back in Bed
Down at the Whisky
Mutherfucker of the Year
Night Prowler
Out for Blood
Same Ol' Situation
Slice You Apart
Part 2: Shout at the Devil
Pt 2 Chapter 2
This is Gonna Hurt
Rehearsals
Bring a Girlfriend
Knock Em Dead
Girls Will Be Girls
Chicks = Trouble
I Need A Fight
Round And Round
The Spaghetti Place
Caught
Wild Cat
Off to the Races
Legal's Never Been My Thing
Nothing Else Matters
Paris, France
X-Mass
We're Positive
It's So Easy
Antagonize Me, Motherfucker
Outta Control
Tell The Boys About You
When Your Heart Beats Next to Mine
You Could Be Mine

Girls, Girls, Girls

212 9 1
Od satansbitch_19

"Can I ask," Evie said in the back of the cab. "Why I'm wearing this, and you're wearing...that?" She gestured to his tight leather pants, white deep v-neck shirt, and studded leather jacket. In other words, normal Nikki Sixx attire.

"Cause I wanna show you off."

"Really? Or is it somewhere we're supposed to dress nice, and you just don't give a shit?"

"Why can't it be both?" Nikki shrugged.

Evie looked down at his hand in hers and said, "So are you gonna tell me where we're going, yet?"

"No, we've gotta be close. Hey man," he addressed the driver. "How much further?"

"2 and a half kilometers," the Dane said.

"See," Nikki leaned in closer to Evie. "I don't know how much a kilometer is but it can't be that much, can it?"

"Do they have food there?"

"Yes."

"So, it's a restaurant?" It was the most likely scenario Evie could think of.

"Kind of. Just be patient, Eves. You're gonna love it, I swear."

"Fine," she huffed, grabbing Nikki's arm and leaning her head against his shoulder for the rest of the ride.

It wasn't a restaurant. It wasn't even "kind of" a restaurant. It was a building in downtown Copenhagen that looked not too dissimilar from a small music venue like the Whisky. Only it didn't have a marquee. There was only the word "Mirage" written in red, glowing letters above the door.

Evie felt the curiosity and fear grow, and was so engulfed in it that she didn't even realize Nikki had gotten out of the cab until he opened her door.

"Are you ready?" He reached for her hand.

"What is this place?"

"Shhh. Just come on."

Holding hands, they walked to the door, where a bouncer was waiting.

"Nikki Sixx."

The bouncer checked his guestlist. Then, he opened the door behind him and nodded them in. No ID check or anything.

Nikki's hand moved to her waist and he led her down a dimly lit hallway. The flashes of purple light and the sound of muffled music got more and more intense until they passed one more bodyguard and turned the corner into the main room.

The first thing Evie saw was a tall blonde woman spinning on a pole.

"You son of a bitch," she said. But Nikki could tell by her smile that she was excited.

He grabbed her hand and led further into the room, past all the men in suits who were too absorbed in the women on the stage to notice the beautiful girl walking in front of them.

"Hey! It's the Sixxter! Get over here, you dick!"

Evie froze at the sound of a familiar voice. Nikki pulled her toward it. It was Tommy Lee, set up to the right of the stage with two well-dressed women sitting on either side of him. Tommy took a swig of champagne, and when he took a second look at the couple he let out a catcall whistle.

"Damn, Evie. You look hot! "

"Shut up, asshole," Nikki said. He took the bottle out of Tommy's hand and sat down. He took a sip, recoiled, and took a glass of vodka from one of the girls at the table.

"What? Bro," Tommy continued. "Your girlfriend's hot. It's a compliment."

"Yeah, yeah." Nikki wanted to bring up the fact that it's hard to take that as a compliment when the guy who said it had fucked your girlfriend, but now wasn't the time.

"Why are you talking about me like I'm not standing right here?" Evie spoke up.

Neither of them responded with something sensible. Tommy cheered on one of the dancers and Nikki grabbed her waist, mumbling, "Come here." He pulled her into his lap, holding her steady with a firm hand on her thigh.

"Do you want something to drink," Nikki nearly whispered in her ear. "Are you hungry?"

She nodded yes to both questions. They went through the menu on the table, and after deciding upon bourbon and nachos, Nikki flagged down a scantily-clad waitress.

When the food arrived, Evie moved to her own seat. She ate and got drunker and drunker, for the first time observing what was going on around her. There were the men around the room, some of them watching the show while talking amongst themselves, some of them with women moving seductively up and down on their laps. There was money flying from all angles. There was Tommy in front of her, sometimes throwing money onto the stage, sometimes getting a lap dance, and sometimes entertaining the women who were hanging around him for free. Most of all, there were women dancing and spinning to sexy music, some of them in lingerie, some of them naked except for thongs.

She watched the women for the longest time. She had always been a bit disdainful towards strip clubs. She thought they were demeaning towards women and occupied by men who saw the girls as toys. She especially hated them because she knew that during all the time this tour she spent trying to get Nikki back, he was going out to clubs like this every night, lusting over women with perfect faces and even more perfect bodies. Hell, Nikki was probably lusting over them right now, as she sat right next to him. Strangely, Evie couldn't quite stir up the feelings of jealousy. Instead she felt very calm, and maybe just the slightest bit turned on at what she was seeing.

It was obvious to Nikki that Evie was hypnotized. It pleased him because it meant one of two things: either Evie had taken some sort of substance before their date, or she was enjoying the show just as much as he was. They watched the girls together, with Nikki rubbing her back in a soothing manner and making sure they never ran out of drinks.

Evie wasn't pulled out of the spell until a new figure appeared in front of them. It was Vince. He walked up to the table, poured himself a glass of champagne, and asked the couple when they got there.

"Maybe fifteen minutes ago," Nikki shrugged. "How long have you been here?"

"Longer than that," Vince laughed. "See that brunette over there?" He pointed to the bar. "She's an angel, man. Took me straight to heaven."

"You should introduce her to Diana," Evie said.

A bit of the smugness left Vince's face and was replaced by annoyance. "Yeah, I think they'd get along."

"I'd like to be a fly on the wall when you have that conversation," Nikki said.

"You'd be disappointed. Diana knows what I do in my free time." Vince tried to defend himself.

"Does she?" Evie said.

"Mmmhm. Now, how much for a lap dance, Mars girl?"

Evie pretended to think for a moment. "How about...a thousand dollars? And whatever Nikki wants to do to you afterward."

"You're not that hot, honey. Sorry."

"Go to Hell."

"Yeah, Vince. Fuck off," Nikki added.

"Fuck you, Nikki. What kinda guy brings his girlfriend to a strip club?"

"A guy who...well, a guy who wants to, I guess. I dunno Vince, just fuck off."

Vince walked off to find a better view of the stage while Evie giggled and kissed Nikki. The next time they pulled away from each other, a man in a suit was setting down a silver plate with fine white powder on it.

Evie followed the man with her eyes as he walked away without explanation. Meanwhile, Tommy pulled out a credit card and began dividing the powder into thin lines.

"You ever done coke?" Nikki whispered in her ear.

She shook her head.

"Do you want to?" He cooed.

She shrugged.

"Come on, it'll be fun."

Evie began to rebuff him, but the second he wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her ear, she knew he could talk her into anything.

She told him to go first, and he did. Nikki was a professional. It took him all of about two seconds to erase the line and when he came back up, he just sniffed a few times and smiled.

"Your turn."

Evie pulled the plate toward her and looked at it, part of her being too scared to do her first hard drug, and part of her not knowing what her strategy would be. She always assumed it would be painful to ingest a powder through your nostrils, like she would just end up sneezing and coughing.

"Here," Nikki offered, handing her a rolled up 50 Kroner bill. He placed a reassuring hand on her back, giving Evie the little extra boost she needed to lean over. Without letting herself hesitate, she did her first line of cocaine. She was right about it hurting. It burned a little bit on the way up, but once it was over, there were only about thirty seconds until she experienced what all the hype was about.

Suddenly, Evie felt happier than she had in a long time. It wasn't pure ecstasy; more the type of high she got after running long distances, but the quickness in which it happened was incredible. She looked back over at Nikki. His pupils were wide and he was holding out a hand towards her. She smiled at him, and leaned her head against his shoulder.

They stayed like that for a while: Evie was unusually happy, watching the show on stage and losing herself in the lights and music. Nikki was barely able to stay seated as his mind was racing and he felt the urge to talk to everyone who walked past.

When the waiter came back with another plate to replenish their depleted drug supply, Evie and Nikki both did a second round. This time, the high was even higher. Evie tried to go back to patiently watching the scene around her, but she just couldn't sit still. Soon, she stood up without saying anything.

Nikki watched, wondering where she was going. When she started heading towards the back of the building, he got up and followed.

"Where you goin'?" He said when he caught up with her.

She shrugged, knowing nothing but the fact that she was restless. Just as mysteriously, she walked toward the stage, stopping just inches away from it.

"I think your girlfriend wants a girlfriend, Nikki," Vince said. Of course, Evie had to stand right next to the table where the singer and his posse of groupies were sitting.

Nikki looked at her, then let out a chuckle. "Maybe. Hey, Eves," he grabbed her wrist and gently turned her around. "What's up?"

"I-I," she stammered. "I just wanted to see."

"Come on," he nodded toward the singer's table. Knowing damn well he wasn't welcome there, he sat down and pulled Evie into his lap. Without knowing why, she kissed him, pecking at his neck over and over again.

"Hey Evie," Vince interrupted. "You ever slept with a woman?"

"No..." she said, not taking her eyes off of Nikki. "Have you?"

Vince just gave a humorless laugh, then said, "I got a few lady friends I could hook you up with if you're into that. As long as I can watch."

Evie didn't respond, amazed that Vince had not once, but twice mentioned having sex with her right in front of Nikki.

Nikki wasn't going to let it slide, though. "Vince! Fuck. Off."

"Come on, Nikki," the singer said. "You know you'd wanna see that, too."

Nikki glared at him. He would, but that was none of Vince's business. He picked up a half empty glass of vodka and hurled it at Vince. It ended up cutting the foot of one of the dancers when it shattered on the stage behind him. Vince rolled his eyes and went back to his female companions.

"Let's go," Nikki whispered to Evie.

"I wanna walk around," Evie told him as he helped her stand up.

"This place isn't that big, Eves."

"No. Outside."

"Outside?"

"Yes," Evie tugged at his arm. "Come on, don't you wanna see Copenhagen with me?"

"Fine," Nikki conceded. He ran to their original table to get his jacket, and by the time he got back, Evie was already outside.

He caught up to her when she was about to turn the corner. "You can't just run out like that, Evie. Not by yourself."

"I can. And I did." She smiled that oblivious, care-free smile she always did when she was having fun and grabbed his arm, leading them to a crosswalk.

"Where are we going, Mars girl ?"

"Wherever I feel like, Sixxter, " she shot back.

"You get real bold when you're drunk, you know that?"

"I do."

They were going to a public park. Two blocks away from the high-class strip club, there was a playground, complete with monkey bars, swings, three slides, a weird rope structure for kids to crawl on, a fountain with frozen water, and a small walking path. There were even two homeless men sleeping with blankets on the grass.

Evie let go of Nikki's arm again. He rushed to keep up with her as she made her way over to the swing set. She sat down on the frosted-over seat, pushing her feet against the ground to get her going.

"I can't remember the last time I had this much fun," Evie laughed.

"I told you you just had to trust me," Nikki stood next to the swing set, rocking back and forth as he watched her.

"I loved the music, I loved the lights, I loved the girls," and she meant it. It was a bit of a shock to the system at first, but after she got settled in (and especially after the drugs kicked in), she felt like she was in her element. Everything else in the world -- all of her worries, all of her tiredness, all of her memories -- just stopped. And now she felt like she was free: flying through the sky, unable to be stopped by anything.

"I knew you would love it. And I can promise you, it won't be the last time we go."

"Is this what I've been missing out on this whole tour?"

For the next twenty minutes, Nikki told her something he never imagined telling a girlfriend about: his experiences in strip clubs. He told her how it was the perfect pastime for a band: they spent so long entertaining other people, that it was nice to occasionally be the ones getting entertained. What he had found was that nearly every club did something unique -- whether it was the costumes, the type of girls, the music, the dance moves, the drinks -- it never got old. Even if there was a lack of diversity, things never got boring with the band around.

Nikki was telling her about the time Tommy threw up on a stripper when Evie's swinging began to slow. By the time she asked how much money they usually spent in a night, Nikki had to ask if she was alright. Her smile barely remained, her voice was small, and her lips had a bit of a bluish tinge.

"Yes," she said. "Just cold."

Also, the dope was wearing off. But she really was cold. Like, shivering because she was wearing heels and a little black dress in Scandinavia in December and didn't have the dopamine rush to distract her from that anymore.

"We can go back to the hotel," Nikki said. He was coming off the high, too.

Evie leaned against him as they walked to the nearest payphone. Nikki called a cab, and they only had to stand outside for four or five minutes until it arrived.

The ride to the hotel was filled with comfortable quietness. They sat in the back, holding hands, both of them wondering what they would do once they were alone. Would they kiss each other goodnight and go back to their separate hotel rooms to sleep? Or were they going to spend the night together?

Evie only knew one thing: she wanted to take a nice, hot shower. Maybe even a bath. A bath sounded incredible, actually. It would warm her up, and now that she was nearing sobriety and away from the ambiance of downtown Copenhagen, she started to feel a little ashamed for enjoying herself at the club so much. She felt like she needed to rid herself of the night's pollution.

When the cab dropped them off at the hotel, Nikki led her inside. She was still shivering, but they stopped in the lobby to pick up some snacks: Oreos for Nikki and gummy bears for Evie.

Next, she followed him to the elevator.

"What floor is your room again?" Nikki inquired.

"Two."

They got off the elevator and Evie started down the hallway towards her room. Then she paused, pulled out her keycard, and realized they were on the wrong floor.

She finally found the room, opened the correct door, and, with Nikki's arm around her, walked into the room. It was dark and quiet. Diana was still out who knows where doing who knows what. The first thing Evie did was turn on a lamp and take off her heels, which had been killing her feet ever since she became sober enough to realize it.

Evie sat down on her bed, set down her bag of gummy bears, and looked at Nikki. Neither of them were sure what to do. Nikki didn't know if he was welcome to stay the night. Normally, he would just make a move anyway, but for the first time in a while, he knew he would feel embarrassed and hurt if she rejected his advances. Evie knew what he was thinking, but even she didn't know if she would reject him.

"Tonight was a lot of fun," she said, just to kill the silence. "We should do it again sometime."

"I thought so too. I think we're leaving right after the show tomorrow night, but in Sweden..."

"I think I might need longer than that to recover from tonight," she laughed. "I don't know how you guys do it every night."

Nikki smiled. "It's not a lifestyle for the weak. Now...I can head back for the night, let you get some rest?" He subconsciously stepped toward her, anxious to hear her response.

Evie looked down at her dress. Her voice low, she said, "Well, I was actually thinking about taking a nice hot bath. It's so cold in this little dress."

"It could be dangerous," Nikki smirked. "You're still a little drunk, I can hear it in your voice. What if you fall asleep and drown?

The confidence that was creeping back into Nikki's voice inspired her. "It would be nice to have a little help... Just for safety's sake."

"I'll go get the water started," Nikki said in a rush, heading toward the bathroom.

Evie stood up, smiling at his eagerness. She then looked ahead into the mirror- the same one she had spent so long staring into just a few hours ago, wondering if she was good enough for Nikki. She looked like more of a mess now than before: her skin pale and her lips small from the cold, her hair frizzy from the wind, her undereyes dark from the long night, and her lipstick smeared from the kissing, eating and drinking. She didn't care.

"Eves," Nikki called from the bathroom. "Come here, test the water."

She obeyed, bending over to stick her hand under the faucet. "It's perfect," she said of the heat. "Now help me take this off." She presented her back to him so he could undo the zipper on her dress. She slid it off, leaving her in nothing but her bra, underwear, and earrings. Her hands went to her ears as Nikki mumbled, "next time I'll have to get you some lingerie." He undid her strapless bra, which fell to the ground. Not hesitating, she dropped her underwear.

Pretending not to notice his lustful eyes, Evie picked up her clothes and took them to her bed, where she folded them. Returning to the bathroom, she found Nikki bent over the tub, adding bubbles. He turned when he noticed her. He looked her body up and down, holding her waist. "And maybe a nice silk robe, too," he added. "Not that I wanna cover you up, or anything."

"Is the bath ready?" Evie interrupted. She was shivering worse than before and her skin was cold to the touch. The steam from the tub was almost as tempting as Nikki's hands on her.

"Almost." Nikki put one hand on her ass and the other on her cheek and guided her into a passionate kiss. It was enough to make Evie forget her discomfort, even if just for a moment. "Now it is," Nikki said, letting her go.

Evie put her hair up in a messy bun while he turned off the water. Nikki sat down on the toilet lid and watched Evie get into the tub. He kept his eyes focused on her thighs while she stepped over the wall intentionally slowly, hoping to get a sight of the one thing Evie seemed to be keeping from him, but he didn't quite get the view he wanted. He'd just have to wait a little longer.

Submerged in the warm water, she sighed without even realizing it. She couldn't remember the last time she took a bath and now, after a fun night and adventures into the European winter, her boyfriend sitting next to her, was the perfect time.

"Thank you for this," she nearly moaned.

The sound made blood rush to his groin. "F-for the bath?"

Her heart fluttered at his stutter. "Yes. For the bath, for the night out, and the dress, and the earrings, and the chocolate. I haven't had this much fun in a long time."

"Yeah," Nikki said. "You certainly look like you're having fun now."

"I am." She sat up a little and smiled in spite of her exhaustion. "I just feel so relaxed and after that cold... This is perfect."

"You look tired. And perfect."

"I am tired."

"And you're perfect."

"Stop," Evie giggled, trying to throw bubbles at him but not wanting to lift her arm up high enough to succeed.

"I mean it," Nikki reassured her. For the first time in a while, he was really looking at her. Not her body, but her face. Even after a night out, she still looked so...beautiful. Not sexy or hot, but beautiful. He could stare at her for ages.

"You're not too bad looking yourself," Evie shrugged. "I guess."

Nikki didn't respond with words. He kneeled down beside the tub and started kissing her neck in a way that made Evie tremble and extend her arms around his neck.

"Nikki," she whined. "If you do that, I'm gonna have to get you wet."

"That's alright. I don't know how long I'm gonna stay in these clothes anyway."

Evie paused for a moment, looking at his lips. "Yeah," she decided. "Might as well take them off. They'll only get in the way."

And so Nikki pulled off his jacket and his shirt. The issue of getting his sleeve wet being gone, he reached into the tub and teased Evie with a playful finger on her clit. She inhaled sharply. It had been so long since a foreign hand had touched her there. It was a weird sensation, but she loved it.

Evie's reaction gave Nikki the confidence to slide his finger inside of her. At this point, he was well versed enough in female anatomy to know exactly where to apply pressure to make her whimper.

As Evie extended her legs in pleasure and Nikki worked a second finger in, he felt himself growing harder. Any longer and he'd rip his tight pants. He broke away from Evie for a moment just to stand up and undo his pants. Once he freed his cock, he planned to pick up where he left off, but Evie had already moved to her knees.

Nikki decided to let her take the lead. He stood next to the tub while Evie looked up at him, as if waiting for him to give her permission. He gently nodded, and she reached out to grab his base. She hesitated a moment longer before wrapping her lips around the head of his cock.

She sucked his dick softly for a few moments, taking some time to try to remember what she used to do to make Nikki go wild. Soon, she was touching herself and swirling her tongue around the tip of his cock. Nikki groaned and put his hand on the back of her head, encouraging her to take him deeper. She obliged, taking him as deep as she could without gagging. Once again, she lost herself in the moment. How many times on this tour had she fantasized about doing just this -- dropping to her knees and showing Nikki how much she wanted to forget everything that had happened in the past and please him? And not just please him for the sake of pleasure; she wanted to renew the trust she had lost in him, make up for every vicious thing she said in their arguments, and show that she was ready to be close with him again.

This wasn't lost on Nikki. He had spent at least the last year or so fucking any random girl who was willing and half-decent looking. He was convinced that this was the epitome of sex: having an unlimited number of girls of all sorts of varieties waiting for him at any given moment. Now he realized that nothing could beat sex with a girl you love.

With the newfound connection and the sight of watching her head bobbing up and down, it was hard for Nikki to last long. After all the teasing, both from Evie over the last few weeks and from the girls at the club tonight, seeing Evie's wet body and feeling her eager, soft, loving tongue was just too much.

"I'm gonna cum," he groaned.

Evie perked up, the growing anticipation being the thing that pushed her over the edge. As she got closer to her climax, she let his cock fall out of her mouth. One of her hands rubbing her clit and the other coaxing Nikki to his release, she looked up at him with eager eyes. As she got closer and closer, Nikki took over, stroking himself faster and faster until he grabbed Evie's chin and came on her face.

When it was over, Evie grabbed Nikki's hand and kissed it. He used his thumb to pick up the cum on her cheek and got butterflies in his stomach when she welcomed his finger into her mouth. It was nothing he hadn't done before, but something about this girl specifically made it the hottest thing in the world.

Afterward, Evie laid back in the tub and let out trembling breaths while Nikki sat back down on the toilet lid.

"I think I'm ready to get out," she said finally with a little laugh.

"Good idea." Nikki pulled the drain to the tub.

"Will you go through my suitcase and pull out my pajamas? There should be a blue shirt with stars on it and soft white pants."

"Sure." Nikki left her to get out and dry off in private.

When she came back to the main room, Nikki was still naked, sitting on the bed next to her clothes.

"You sleeping in here tonight?" She asked.

"If you want me to."

"I want you to." She picked up the pajama shirt, then decided to set it back down in her suitcase. She unwrapped her towel. "Are you ready to go to bed?"

"If you are."

They fell asleep naked, Evie's arms wrapped around his torso and his bare groin pushing into her hips. They slept well.  

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

21.3K 691 36
"Hey, doll, come a little closer" In which Tommy Lee feels an overwhelming attraction to Nikki and really its mutual. But they can't be together.
91K 2.2K 18
❝i'm on my way home❞ [the dirt]
13.9K 520 22
Follow up book to "All In The Name Of" and "Feelgood". It's recommended to read those books prior to this one, for a better sense of the background s...
745 33 19
Courtney becomes bestfreind's with Tommy lee and Nikki sixx from Mötley Crüe. She goes on a adventure,has fun, many relationships, parties, and parti...