Transmigrated as the ill 2nd...

Od Airrabacs14

Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he... Více

The Novel: Betrayal
Character Profiles
Chapter 1: Goddess
Chapter 2: New world, New Life
Chapter 3: Festival...?
Chapter 4: Persuading
Chapter 5: Going Out
Chapter 6: Festival (1)
Chapter 7: Festival (2)
Chapter 8: Searching...
Chapter 9: Riku Touma
Chapter 10: Found
Chapter 11: I-I'm back...?
Chapter 12: Getting checked again
Author
Chapter 13: Sing
Chapter 14: Forgiven
Chapter 15: Cleared
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: History
Side Characters - 3
Author (2)
EXTRA Chapter
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Pledge
Chapter 20: Daichi Goro
Chap 21
Chapter 21: Daichi Goro (2)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Mana Flow
Chapter 24: Mana Flow (2)
Chapter 25: A Duel
Chapter 26: A Duel (2)
Chapter 27: Rumor
Chapter 28: Uniform
Author (3)
Chapter 29: Asher
Chapter 30: Asher (2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: Intruder
Chapter 33: Intruder (2)
Chapter 34: Birthday
EXTRA Chap (2)
Chapter 2.1 - Eight Month and A Year
Chapter 2.2 - Travel
Chapter 2.3 - Cleaning the Boar
Chapter 2.4 - Noble location; Inner Area
Chapter 2.5 - Viscount
Chapter 2.6 - Inn
Chapter 2.7 - Bandits
Chapter 2.8 - Bandits (2)
Author (4)
Chapter 2.9 - Interrogation
Chapter 2.10 - Academy Uniform
Chapter 2.11 - Opening Ceremony
Chapter 2.12 - Professor Keda
Chapter 2.13 - A Student Girl
Chapter 2.14 - The Girl name Yui
Chapter 2.15 - Monster exploration Hunt
Chapter 2.16 - Monster Exploration Hunt (2)
Chapter 2.17 - Monster Exploration Hunt (3)
Chapter 2.18 - Monster Exploration Hunt (4)
Chapter 2.19 - Monster Exploration Hunt (5)
Chapter 2.20 - Monster Exploration Hunt (6)
Chapter 2.21 - MEH (7)
Chapter 2.22 - MEH (8)
Chapter 2.23 MEH (9)
Chapter 2.24 - MEH (10)
Chapter 2.25 - MEH (11)
Chapter 2.26 - MEH (12)
Chapter 2.27 - Club Application
Chapter 2.28 - Discussion of AEM
Chapter 2.29 - Sheln and Kleo
Chapter 2.30 - Kiyoshi
Chapter 2.31 - Club room
Chapter 2.32 - MEH result
Chapter 2.33 - "Thank you"
New Book Cover
Chapter 2.34 - Heroine making a move?
Chapter 2.37(Practice Partner) - 2.38(AEM training)
EXTRA chapter (3)
Chapter 2.39(Identity revealed) - Chapter 2.40(Improvement)
Chapter 2.41(Announcement) - Chapter 2.42(Songs from my Previous World)
Side Characters - 7
Chapter 2.43(Talk) - Chapter 2.44(Talk 2)
Chapter 2.45('Black Star') - 2.46(Meeting brother)

Chapter 2.35(Instrument) - 2.36("Beautiful World")

2.2K 128 18
Od Airrabacs14

A.N: Hello to all of you readers. I apologize for the extended wait for my delayed chapter upload.

________________________

Chapter 2.35 - Instrument

As the three entered the room, a piano piece could be heard. Lady Easton was observed randomly playing the piano, but it was still pleasant to hear.

Fitz got up from his chair by the window and said, "You two are finally here," as he walked towards us.

When Lady Easton asked, "Took you long enough, and may I ask who this is?" pointing at Riku, Hiroka responded, "This is Riku, he's a very good friend of mine. If it's possible, can he stay and watch?"

Fitz exclaimed, "He can," which caused Lady Easton to sigh. "Shouldn't you have asked for my permission first, Fitz?" she said.

replied Fitz, "Theirs no need for that sister. If they have an audience, isn't it better!"

"...Fine," said Lady Easton.

Abruptly, there's a knock on the door. Everybody turned to watch the door open, revealing a familiar long ash red hair that reached his neck. Felix was there. He had a large black case in his hands.

Lady Easton stared on, and Fitz said to himself, "Another audience? Or a new member?"

Felix said, "I'm here to deliver this."

Kiyoshi informed Felix as he approached, "You're late, Felix."

Felix shrugged and said, "I bump into 'this lady' you talked to the other day. I'll tell you later," to which Kiyoshi remained silent.

Felix handed Kiyoshi the case he carried. His look on his face suggested that he needed some praise. "Here you go. I took care of it pretty smoothly!" Felix said, but he then pouted as Kiyoshi disregarded him and took the item.

Fitz asked as he and Lady Easton drew nearer, "What's that?"

Kiyoshi said, "An instrument," as he began to open the case.

Felix corrected him, stating, "'New' instrument." After that, he abruptly remembered and turned to face the two, saying, "Hello, Felix here. Nice to meet you both. I apologize for the delayed introductions."

Fitz grinned as he introduced himself.
Fitz introduced himself and shook Felix's hand, saying, "Nice to meet you too, Felix. Please call me Fitz and this is our president of this club, Hella Easton." From that moment on, both of them felt that they would get along well in the future.

When Kiyoshi eventually removed the "new" instrument from the case Felix had mentioned. Everyone who saw it was amazed. They had never seen it before.

Hiroka had assumed that this instrument, as he would soon discover, was a "Cello" because of its case, but he was completely mistaken.

He hasn't seen this instrument in quite some time. 'It's good to see one' he thought

A narrow neck and six strings stretched over a hollow wooden dark colored body. Nothing fancy, just plain. Additionally, the body had a round hole in it.

In Hiroka's former world, this instrument was known as a guitar, and he was certain of it.

Fitz stated, "From the look of it, it's really different from my viola. What instrument is that?" He was dying to get my hands on the instrument.

Felix replied in a proud manner, showcasing Kiyoshi's talent, "It's called a 'Guitar'. And Kiyoshi was the one who invented it!" If this instrument is released into the world, he is extremely confident that it will be a hit and fetch a very high price. This 'Guitar' is unknown as of yet.

To her surprise, Lady Easton asked, "Y-you invented this?"

Fitz said, "Woah! That's awesome!"

Says Kiysohi, "It's not that amazing."

Felix: "Your too humble Kiyoshi~" Kiyoshi shot Felix a frown in response to his remarks, but Felix could only turn away.

Lady Easton asked, her eyes focused curiously on the string instrument, "What does it sounds like?"

Felix took a chair that was close by and handed it to Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi took a seat in a chair and held the instrument in the right manner for a guitarist.

Placing the guitar on his right leg, he slung his right arm across his body, and used his left hand to support the neck from below. Then he started to play the strings once, and Fitz and Lady Easton were astounded by the beautiful sound it produced. As for Riku, he listened interestedly in silence behind Hiroka.

Fitz: "Amazing."

"I assume you'll be performing using your invented instrument?" Lady Easton asked, gesturing to Kiyoshi's instrument.

For Kiyoshi, Felix answered, "He is!"

Then Lady Easton turned to face Hiroka. "I'll be singing," Hiroka announces to Lady Easton.

Surprised, Lady Easton asked, "Singing?"

Felix: "Wow~"

Lady Easton said, "What a surprise. I can hardly witnessed people sing in person. Furthermore, In this club hasn't have a member who sings."

Fitz says, "Looks like your the first~"

"Right," said Lady Easton in agreement with Fitz, crossing her arms before adding, "But that only depends if it satisfies me or not."
Fitz could only sigh upon hearing what Lady Easton had to say.

"From what I've heard, listening to someone sing is pretty fascinating because of their beautiful voice.
However, it will get really monotonous to listen to after a while."

"As far as I can tell, It's quite plain as when they first started singing. Something is...lacking."

Now that Hiroka has heard, he understands what lady Easton mean. Music. The music isn't there.

Yes, in this world. The idea of combining singing with music-making was not given much thought.

"Lady Easton," Hiroka called, bringing her to attention, "I'm pretty confident that you'll be extremely satisfied and not become disinterested following my performance."

"Oh... What makes you think?" Lady Easton raised a brow.

"In my opinion, my singing is better than the other singers."

Everyone: "..."

Lady Easton burst out laughing at what Hiroka had said, while the others just gave her a look of confusion.

Turning around, Lady Easton sat down like a nobility in a nearby chair and said, "Then, show me what you have that you are so sure about, Lord Isamu."

_____

Chapter 2.36 - "Beautiful World "

Previously...

Lady Easton sat down like a nobility in a nearby chair and said, "Then, show me what you have that you are so sure about, Lord Isamu."

___

Hiroka gave her a strong nod before turning to face Kiyoshi.What happens next as Hiroka will start to sing will depend on Kiyoshi as he plays the music for him.

Kiyoshi gave Hiroka a slow nod, indicating that he could begin however he liked and that he would play the instruction for him.

The others accompanied Lady Easton and sat on a chair close by to see his performance. As for Riku, well, he just stood up behind the others, as a knight should, to observe his surroundings when things wasn't quite right. Even if Hiroka told him to sit instead of stand, he would surely refuse. Hiroka can't help but sigh.

It won't help because Hiroka's elder brother, who trained Riku, was highly protective of him. Riku's brother must have told him something after being startled by the previous time he was ambushed by thieves, and that's why Riku has been acting this way since then.

Isn't it a good idea for his older brother to relax a little? It's school here! It's not like he will encounter a risky situation, is it?

Hiroka took a deep breath and began humming. A hum to begin the melody's introduction and an advantage for a bit of warm-up for his vocal chords. It's been a while, and he hasn't done any singing, so shouldn't he start there? Furthermore, Kiyoshi should be aware of the song's melody.

After everyone who heard listened, there is suddenly a guitar strum audible.

Everybody turned to look at Kiyoshi, who was playing a beautiful tune. They were initially surprised. A simple yet charming humming sound that blended in flawlessly with the guitar melody.  The listeners were impressed with the sound quality.

Without much delay, Hiroka began to sing, recalling the words he had written on a slip of paper tucked away in his pocket.

(Originally performed by Connie Talbot, the song "Beautiful world").
"I wish I knew why the clouds above us so beautiful"

"And I wish that i knew why they create pictures for me and you..."

Lady Easton could hear his voice now. She was taken aback. Compared to what she had heard from the other singers, this was unique. She was astounded to hear an angelic voice radiating from him and realized she would be unable to ignore it. How gifted Hiroka is, in her opinion. He sounded like a professional vocalist! It was the same for Kiyoshi as well. He played so well!

Hiroka was a really excellent singer back when he was Kenta. Because he was recognized, he attracted a lot of attention. However, he was not as well-known as other popular singers. But you can't claim he's underappreciated. He is also not overrated.

Hiroka, who was transmigrated into this world where technology is not yet advanced, would appear to the other eyes to be a god. Can't blame the others; they'd never heard such music in Kenta's world. The vocalists in this world are not as good as those in Kenta's home world.

As those who were attracted to the music as listeners.They could really relate to that. Recognizing the goodness in people and the beauty of the natural world. It's about finding happiness and hope during trying circumstances.

"Can't you see that it's a beautiful world

Come with me, I'll show you

Open your eyes and see the beauty around

Take my hand, and I'll lead you

It's so wonderful, so magical

Just see other da–"

Out of nowhere, there was a loud 'thud!', visible throughout the room. which caused Kiyoshi to stop playing his guitar and Hiroka to cease singing.

Felix was on a floor, and all eyes were on him. It appears that, given his circumstances, he fell backward from the seat.

Felix got up slowly, scratched his head, and apologized for that.

Lady Easton gave him a galre. She was about to enjoy her finest moment of listening to Hiroka, but he ruined it!

Felix surrendered to her by raising both of his arms. He thought to himself, 'I can't help it, alright! It was so soothing to hear that I couldn't help but fall asleep! I had no idea I'd fall off!'

Fitz says, "Now...now. Sister, calm down. It was just an accident."

Fitz was by his(Felix) side, thus he witnessed the entire thing. It's obvious he fell asleep since he leaned too much on the chair and fell over. Though he wanted to laugh out loud but refrained. It didn't seem right to laugh right now considering how serious sister(lady Easton) is.

With a sigh, Lady Easton turned to face Hiroka and said, "Let's end this here. My moment was ruined thanks to someone."

With a drop of sweat on his brow, Felix could only zip his mouth and turn his head away.

"Lord Isamu and Lord Ichiro, you two are very talented," Lady Easton said with a little pause before continuing, "I'm delighted to play music with you both!" She grinned.

Fitz raised both of his arms in the air and said, "You know what that means!...You are qualified to join this club!" Felix says, "Congratulations!" after him.

With a happy smile, Hiroka sensed someone was standing next to him. He turned to see Kiyoshi had moved to his left. clutching his instrument and standing next to him.

Kiyoshi told him, "You have a lovely voice," which made Hiroka a little embarrassed. He hasn't heard it from anyone in a long time.

Kiyoshi went on, "And the song you were singing. It was beautiful," before turning to leave. 

Hiroka was left to stand by himself. Unexpectedly, he put his hand on his chest. Just now, exactly like when he first encountered Kiyoshi. His heart started to race. For what reason is this happening?

To Hiroka's surprise, his thoughts were interrupted when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Riku worries, "Is there something wrong?" Hiroka's quick touch on his chest worried him. He came to check since he thought his medical condition caused him to feel pain.

Riku felt relieved when Hiroka said, "Ah.. No it's nothing," with a comforting expression.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.9K 184 88
Rey is a 16 y.o rich boy, live in this modern era and enjoy his living in this world. Until one day, he must face a cruel reality. He can't help his...
541K 18.8K 75
She had only wanted to have a working marriage and a happy family. Despite that, her husband leaves her for another woman after the loss of their unb...
675 5 19
This is a story about an 18 years old high school student who reincarnated in another world as a Prince.
2.3K 99 73
Xavier meets an untimely death and is confronted face-to-face with God. She gives him 2 options - reincarnate on Earth with no memories - a fresh sta...