โ€ข| His Intoxication |โ€ข

By like_a_Moonlight_

"You're mine" He yelled at her as he slammed her body against the wall, holding her shoulders firmly as he gl... More

โ–ช๏ธŽIntroductionโ–ช๏ธŽ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
(NOT A CHAPTER!)
Chapter 30

Chapter 23

79 3 0
By like_a_Moonlight_

A COLORFUL scenery from our balcony had became a habit of glancing at it every morning in the past week .The past week in Istanbul was one of the best week of my life as me and Zaviyar made up instantly that night and enjoyed our honeymoon like a normal married couple. He usually took me to shopping and historical places to vist as he knows that i always love to know about history.

Currently, I just finish packing my stuff as our next flight to Dubai is in 6 hours. I zip up my suitcase as a grown ass kid wrap his arms around my waist, lifting me up as if i weight nothing.

"Zaviyar!!" I exclaim as i heard his cheerful giggles.

"Nooow" i can feel his full lips against my shoulder, pouting.

"Dude, i was playing" he tsk as i shake my head in disbelief. He'll never grow up.

"I don't care, I'm packing up your-" emphasizing the word 'your', i jab my finger on his sides making him jump a little, "-clothes mister" he surrender his hands up at my comment.

"Mann- you should have told me to do it" he shake his head as if I'm the spoiled one not him. I scoff quietly and place the suitcase down on the floor.

"I'm gonna pack up my few things while you go and help Haroon bhai with your loads of stuff" he roll his eyes st my taunting words as i walk towards my side of the table and pack up some pads and other hygienic items such as; shampoo (as i adon't change my shampoo EVER), Mr. mint choco's skincare and etc.

"Having his own private jet doesn't mean that he can pack his whole room" i mutter as i zip up my suitcase as well and put it on the floor.

"Babee" Zaviyar flies into the room. Well. Hopping into the room as i turn to see him smiling ear to ear with his phone practically showed onto my face.

"We are staying inthe burj khalifa top floor apartment for 2 weeks", he jump with his hand up as i blink with my eyes in the size of a tennis ball. "Really?" I only nod my head which got him on his edge.

"The fu-", i cover his mouth with my left hand, preventing him from cussing. His smile never left as he smooch my palm loudly, making me gag.

"Ok first calm down Mr. Mint choco", i walk towards the bed, fixing the sheets and the pillow.

"Dude. Seriously? I expected a surprised reaction from you Mrs. Mint choco", i snicker at the name.

"Well Mr. I'm-so-irresistible I'm so excited but i rather not show it", He smirk at the name i gave him. He walks toward me in slow pace as my guts are telling me that his evil mind is cooking somthin'.

"And guess what?", i raise my eyebrows in response.

"We'll be all alone", he whispers as i blink few times, "Ok? And?" His smirk drops and a frown made it's way to his face. As much as i seem calm on the outside, the more butterflies made exploding in my stomach.

"Ayzel Khan" he shout my name on the top of his lung in his high pitch voice as if i have cheated on him in the most brutal way.

"God- the hell was that for you cheap mic", he gasp as i face-palms.

"Here we go again-"

Again he ranted about how i should respect him and how Our Islam had told a woman to respect their husbands. He even showed me a video of the rights of wives in Islam.

"I just told you that your voice in high pitched as hell dude my ears are ringing", I rub my face in frustration as i lean back on the car seat as Haroon bhai is driving us to the airport.

"But still-", i cut off him in anger, "Quiet down Zaviyar Ali khan", he shiver a bit as i warn him with his full name. He huff quietly and put on his previous poker face that i used to see before our marriage. His head leaned against thd window as his eyes gazing at the cars and the buildings passing by.

"And we're here" Amna says as i click out my seatbelt and open the door to get out and stretch my body. I help Haroon bhai in taking out our 5 suitcase. 4 big ones and one small one for our hygiene items.

"Zaviyar? What's with the long face?" Amna ask as i only shake my head in disbelief. How can a 25 year old man can sulk like a kid who didn't get his favourite toy at the shop.

"Api, how can a innocent husband punish his bitchy wife?", i abruptly turned around to face him with a shock look on my face.

"What did you just- Zaviyar i only called your full name, you dramatic giant!!" i refer his 6'1 feet height as he accusingly point his finger at me as haroon bhai cane behind him and smack his head upside down, i grab his two finger as that's all i can fit in my whole hand 'god he's a giant'.

"Ok ok I'm sorry jaan (love) can we go now" he stop struggling in Haroon bhai's grip on his arm as he point at himself.

"Wa- what did you just call me?" He voice shake a bit as i confusedly look at Amna who was also looking at me with wide eyes.

"Jaan?-"

"Ya Allah NOW I CAN DIE IN PEACE-" A intimidating looking guy could be seen jumping like a 5 five year old trapped in his 6'1 body.

"Zaviyar, shut up people are looking at us", Haroon bhai cover his face in Embarrassment as i only shake my head disappointment.

"AS IF I CARE HAHAAA" he throws his head back and continues to thank Allah then — i guess— made eye-contact with a stranger then put on his poker face.

"i-" i blink as i see the scene being unfold.

"Ok shut up you both big foots" both of the males infront of me immediately gaze down at their feets then at Amna who had both on her hands on her waist.

"My feets are not big you Micro Dora", both of them said in unison, making Amna's hands immediately go up to her neck–length light brunette hairs. I only cover my face as i lean against Zaviyar's shoulder making him wrap his arm around me. My face beet red from holding my laugh.

"S-stop guys please" i released the breath i was holding.

"Can we go?" I jab my thumb at the entrance direction. All of them nod as i sigh in relief.

"Hmph" she turn away from Zaviyar spreading his arms toward her, making me and Haroon bhai snort.

"Aww my baby I'm gonna miss you so much" she sayas i return her tight hug as the two males did their friendship handshake.

"I'm gonna miss you too" i lean my head against hers as we pull away. I turn to Haroon bhai and we high five with our both hands and bump our fists with a sad look on our face. We were partners in crime.

"Gonna miss ya Bruh" he pats my head as i nod agreeing with him.

"Me too bruh me too" we chuckle at our boyish behavior. We bid our goodbyes for the last time and went to the (whatever you call it-) booth to get our passports checked and stuff checked. We took our seats and mine even moved back and forth.

"Look you can't even stand straight here" i snort at his head tilt to the side.

"Shut up short creature" i only sit and stretch my limbs while he was stuck and couldn't even move his legs as his seat was not moving. "Mr. Khan, we apologize but this seat in stuck and can't move back", the attendant pass him a sympathetic smile which he return with his fake smile.

"Pfft" i laugh quietly as he only glare at me making me stick my tongue out, teasing him.

I close my eyes for five minutes as I'm extremely exhausted after packing up five suitcases. After sometime, my eyes open and i look around to see pitch dark outside. As i tried to stretch my legs something heavy was on my legs. I look down and see Zaviyar's head place on my legs as his one leg limping down and other legs on the chair. He was in the fetus position to fit in the chairs and on my legs.

I only smile softly as i run my fingers through his soft silky hairs. I took a pic of the cute sight and sent it to Hira and it got her crazy, she was spamming my chats with emojis and stuff. I chuckle and turn off my phone to look down again and the big fluffy bear laying on my lap. I take the coat from his hand's strong grip and place it on top of him. His hands searching to hold something and they found my hand and he place it near his lips, a bit under his cheek.

I got to know that when he sleeps or when he works, he needs his emotional support to keep him comfortable in his sleep qnd concentrated in his work. 'Cute' i thought as i start to realize that....

'You're falling in love for the first time, Ayzel'
A voice in my head says making me gasp lightly as i look down at him caressing my hand while scratching his beard with his left hand. I turn my phone on again and open Instagram to scroll throught some reels. After 30 mins, Zaviyar stir in his sleep and turn to his left side, making me grin softly at the pout on his lips. The next thing he did made my almost drop my phone.

He wrap his both arms around my waist and snuggle into my stomach making my stop all my action, even my breathe. He snuggles even more making me bit my tongue preventing from squealing. I calm myself down and sink down on my seat making him pull my waist close to him as he also got comfortable. I continue to run my fingers throught his hairs. After twenty (almost typed two-teen-   - _-) minutes, the big pup on my lap groan and sat up with his hairs flying in all direction.

"Woaawww", he drag his 'woaw' as he yawns ans stretches his long limbs, "you're the best pillow my short thingy" he chuckle as i scoff. He lean back but this time his upper body was on my lap while his left arm around my shoulder as if i carried him bridal style.

"Get up my legs are numb, you big bear" he smile goofily and gets up only to get his forehead slammed up on the roof. He groans as i get worried and stand up as well.

"Sit down" i command and he did as i say. I check his forehead and a spot was red from the empact. I blow on his forehead as i fail to notice his intense gaze on me.

I spot my cold drink which was still cold and place it on his forehead. My eyes flicker down at his eyes and see them already staring at me lovingly. My eyes switching from left to right and my mind clicks and i back off, back to my seat. He also shifts in his seat uncomfortable from the thick tension between us. "I'll go to the restroom" with that he left and i sink in my seat, kicking my legs and huffing at the fuzzy feeling i just felt.

"Ma'am? Your coffee" the attendant smiles as i return it, gladly. Godddd. Coffeeee. I squeal lightly as a throat clearing. I throw a painfully awkward smile towards him which he returns with his side smug. "You ordered a meal yet?", i nod my head as he hums whil leaning back on his seat.

"Can i say something?" I hum in response, making him turn his upper body towards me.

"Your lap in oddly comfortable?" I blink then he blinks. I blink again then he blinks. I blink for the nth time because of his odd statement.

'Was it a question or a compliment?'

"Thanks?" I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Why? Wanna sleep on my lap again?" I jokingly blurt out which he got as a serious offer.

"Really?! Can i?" He says in his hush voice as we don't want the attendant to hear our conversation.

"No" i reply deadpan whichgot him huffing.

"Me legs are numb so it's a no" he nod his head but after merely 2  seconds, his frown turns into a Cheshire cat grin.

'God his Astagfirullah mind cooking something again'

"You know these arms can carry you at ease, babygirl" he bring his face so close to me that his sharp nose slightly touch my cheekbone and his hot breath tickling my neck. I gulp as his slender finger made their way up to my jawline.

"I-" i want to kiss the attendant as she came at the right time. 'YESS!! SAVEDD!!'

Zaviyar throws me his dirtiest side-eye as i did my little dance, teasing him of course.

"Thank you SO MUCH-" i gasp as the attendant glance at me, worried.

"Did i told you that you look so beautiful?" She blush at my compliment as i hear a scoff by my side.

"T-thank you Ma'am. You're looking pretty too" i gave her my sweetest smile as she blushs while tugging a stray hair behind her ear.

"DiD i ToLd yOu ThAt yOu lOoK sO BeAuTiFul? OoOoOoOo myYyYy gOdDdDd" i burst into laughs as he glare at me after mimicking my sentence.

"It's not funny" he glares at me as i only shake my head.

"IT's nOt fUnNy" i imitate him back as he gave me his offended look.

"How dare you-" i cut him off by shoving a chicken tender in his mouth.

"Shut up honey" i smile sweetly with sarcasm dripping from my voice.

The rest of the flight went smooooth. Yeah– smooth. Yawar facetimed me and we talked non–stop for 30 mins straight and then our plane was about to land so we had to end the call.

I sigh and place the laptop in it's case as i lean back. The flight attendant comes up to us to buckle up our seatbelts as the plane was about to land. I buckle mine securely and intertwin my fingers into Zaviyar which he didn't mind and just let me.

"Not gonna do your shahada" he says, mimicking my fearful face back then at last flight.

"No, I'm not scared"

"Yeah yeah and that's why my wife is clinging onto my arm, huh?"

"Shut up"

"...."

"That's what i thought"

I almost forgot Yawar as a character in this book. LOL. BTW leave a comment about your opinions and do vote too. Luv you guys. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2K 11
Ever Wisby is a witch, muggleborn and after meeting her new friends in the train she falls into a world of magic, pranks and a lot of detention with...
80.3K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
271K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."