Dead Poets Society Preferences

De olprisco

This book contains Neil, Todd, Charlie, Knox, Meeks, Pitts, and Cameron (Because I'll fight for him till the... Mais

How You Meet
They Realize They Like You
Jealousy Scale
Your Relationship Songs
Dating Neil Perry
Dating Todd Anderson
Dating Charlie Dalton
Dating Knox Overstreet
Dating Steven Meeks
Dating Gerard Pitts
Dating Richard Cameron
Cute Things They Would Do For You
Who Said I Love You First
Your First Date
Your Favorite Thing About Them
Favorite Place To Kiss You
Headcannon's for the boys
Love Languages
Headcannon's Pt.2
How They Support You
You're Sick
When You Call Them Late At Night
Headcannon's Pt. 3
What You Steal From Him
Who He's Jealous Of
What Their Parents Think Of You
What They're Like Babysitting

What Your Love Tropes Are

487 4 2
De olprisco

Neil~ Right person, not enough time. Listen, we all know the meaning behind this one. It breaks my heart too. 

Todd~Shy/Grumpy guy and Confident/Sunshine girl. You're one of the only things that really makes Todd happy and he loves how funny and outgoing you are.

Charlie~Good girl/Bad boy ft. fake dating. You grew up always following your families rules, and Charlie just never did that. You two would date to get back at Mr.Nolan, and he would tease you every chance he got.

Knox~Jock/Cheerleader. You two are the classic high school couple that everyone either hates or is jealous of. 

Meeks~Popular Girl/Nerdy Boy. No one ever thought you two would be together because of how different you are, but that makes it more to love. 

Pitts~Tall boy and short girl. This one is a bit basic but Pitts is very tall and he uses it a lot to get books on high shelves for you.

Cameron~Frenemies to lovers. Charlie always told you that Cameron was annoying, so you would always pick on him, but you quickly caught feelings for him.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.7M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.7K 195 9
Shirley loves The Rolling Stones. It's 1965 and they're touring around the world, and it just so happens that they're stopping in Shirley's town, Lon...
48.4K 670 36
The Characters I do are: James Potter Sirius Black Remus Lupin Peter Pettigrew Lilly Evens Marlene McKinnon Regulus Black Severus Snape Bellatrix Bla...