Rooh (Book 2 - Singhania Brot...

By Amateurmisswriter_

The journey of a family bonded by heart and soul instead of blood! The journey of a boy who was left homeless... More

BOOK INFORMATION
Character Sketch
Prologue
Part 1 : Right to brother's love
Part 2 : His child
Part 3 : Mr. Singhania
Part 4 : Driving to grave
Part 5 : Consequences
Part 6 : A father
Part 7 : A family
Part 9 : Fun and assurances
Part 10 : Brother and sister
Part 11 : Home
Part 12 : The best way to answer!
Part 13 : Affianced
Part 14 : Pain and agony
Part 15 : His anchor
Part 16 : Wounds and love
Part 17 : Their angel
Part 18 : The essence of relationships
Part 19 : The half truth
Part 20 : Trust
Teaser
Part 21 : A brother's love
Part 22 : Love and acknowledgements
Part 23 : Suffering in silence
Intertwined hearts
Part 24 : Lifeline
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29

Part 8 : Expressing emotions

2.6K 229 149
By Amateurmisswriter_

Ashi entered the room in the morning and smiled seeing Aryan cocooned in her husband's embrace. She had slept in the adjacent bedroom last night to not disturb the brothers. She sat on the bed and gently caressed Aryan's face. The whole house was missing Aryan's joyful smile.

The movement broke Arnav's sleep. He opened his eyes and tried to get up but Aryan was holding his shirt in his fist. Arnav's lips curved up. It reminded him of the little figure who refused to sleep in any other position than this. Aryan always did that when he was child!

Arnav ran an affectionate hand through Aryan's hair and kissed his forehead very gently. The action seemed to cast its magic as Aryan's grip loosened around Arnav's kurta and a soft smile graced his lips. Arnav's face automatically mirrored his smile.

The smile on Arnav's face warmed Ashi's heart. Her eyes moistened seeing them. She loved those two with her whole heart and couldn't see any of them hurting. She saw Arnav's gaze on the plate of past kept untouched on the table and reached for his hands gently.

"Arnav?"

"Raat ko bina khaye hi so gya tha. Uthega toh khila dena ise." Arnav's voice was filled with guilt.

"It's okay, Arnav. He needed you more. Uthega toh aap khud khila dijiye.."

Arnav looked at her. He knew what she was conveying through the statement.

"Aise mat dekhiye mujhe. Bohot hua, Arnav. Aru ko uski galti ka ehsaas hai. Ab bas bhi kijiye aap, nhi reh pa rha woh aapse dur. Iska murjhaya chehra nhi dekha ja rha ab mujhse." Ashi said softly.

Arnav sighed. "I've an early morning meeting, Ashi. I'll leave early. Aru uthega nhi tab tak.."

Ashi was unimpressed.

"Ashi?"

"Meeting important hai, Arnav? Aap pehle Aru se baat kar lete toh..." Ashi trailed off when she saw the apologetic look on Arnav's face.

Arnav was helpless. The meeting was an important one. He could not delay it or let it go. He wanted to talk to Aryan too. Aryan's words had left him restless. He knew Aryan was already guilty. He just needed to talk to Aryan once but he couldn't ignore the meeting either. He had certain obligations and he was bound to fulfill them!

"Aniket?" Arnav asked remembering Aniket's text that he would come home late.

"So rha hai. Raat ko late aaya tha." Ashi answered.

"Kuch bataya usne?"

Ashi shook her head dismally. He looked too tired when he came back. Ashi didn't have the heart to question him.

"Arnav, mujhe lagta hai aapko usse baat karni chahiye. Shivi kaafi upset thi..." Ashi sounded worried.

"Call her over, Ashi. Kuch time yahan sabke saath rahegi toh usse bhi achcha lagega."

Ashi agreed. She had also thought the same but she was doubtful that Shivi would come. She didn't voice it out to Arnav. Her husband loved the girl as his sister. They all loved her as their family. She hoped Shivi understood that.

Her eyes moved to Aryan who had now leaned towards her from Arnav's side. Ashi forgot everything once she saw the smile on his face. She caressed his hair softly.

"I'll prepare breakfast." Arnav got up and then bent forward to kiss his wife's forehead. "Tum baitho iske paas."

Ayaansh came down to the kitchen, rubbing his eyes and smiled when he saw Arnav there. Arnav was getting himself coffee when he felt the pair of arms around him. He smiled.

"Good morning, Ayu."

"Aapko kaise pata mai hoon?" Ayaansh asked.

Arnav just smiled. He shared his soul with his brothers. No one could not not recognise one's own heartbeats. He chose not to answer it and instead turned around to hug back his little brother.

Savouring the embrace for a moment longer, Ayaansh pressed himself to Arnav's chest. "Kya bana rhe ho?"

"Coffee bana rha tha. Bhookh lagi hai tujhe?" Arnav asked, slightly ruffling his hair.

Ayaansh nodded. He no longer reached for cold food. His Bhaiya and Bhabhi, both had successfully spoiled him rotten.

An year back, he could never even dream of the life he had today. Arnav had changed his own timings and started preparing breakfast an hour earlier than usual so that he didn't have to eat cold or even reheated food from last night. He had never let Ayaansh feel conscious about the efforts he was putting in to make him comfortable but Ayaansh knew. He had always known! He never brought it up as he knew words wouldn't do justice to his feelings. He would show his Bhaiya by his actions how grateful he was to have him, to have all of them as his family!

"Breakfast ready hai. Kha le."

Ayaansh tilted his head from Arnav's chest to look at him. "Kya banaya aapne?"

"Grilled cheese sandwich."

"Aur mere liye?" Ayaansh prompted after few seconds of forced patience.

"Sandwiches, sabke liye!" Arnav bit back his smile seeing the frown on Ayaansh's face.

"Bhaiyu ko khilao aap yeh. Mujhe nhi khana. Aapko pata hai mujhe nhi pasand yeh." Ayaansh complained, going back to hugging Arnav. "Aapne banaya na mere liye kuch aur?"

Arnav smiled. The kid knew him well enough now. The thought warmed Arnav from inside. An year back, Arnav could only wish to see this side of Ayaansh. It's been over an year Ayaansh had been living and he had tried his best to compensate for everything Ayaansh had missed out on. He knew years of pain couldn't be washed out completely but he would make sure his love had the edge over everything else.

"Banaya hai na bolo?" Ayaansh demanded.

"Aloo paratha." Arnav gave in. "Kha le."

Ayaansh beamed at him and deepened the hug. He rarely got Arnav to himself these days. Everything was keeping Arnav on his toes and he was missing his Bhaiya a lot.

"Bhaiya," Ayaansh looked at his brother with a slight frown. He was all dressed up for office already. "Aap phir se jaldi office ja rhe ho?"

Arnav looked at him and even against his own wishes, he had to nod his head in positive.

The smile on Ayaansh's face wavered. He pulled back from Arnav.

The unsaid words were understood by Arnav. He knew Ayaansh was missing him. He could see the longing in the way his boy had been holding onto him till a few seconds back.

He plated the breakfast and tore a morsel, bringing it to Ayaansh's lips. Ayaansh opened his mouth and had it. He knew Arnav was swamped with work and with everything going on at home, he was also deprived of any rest or break. He understood it but he didn't have to be happy about it.

"Weekend pe I'll be home," Arnav said gently, feeding him another morsel. "I'll spend whole day with you guys, okay?"

"Sachii?" Ayaansh squealed like a child.

Arnav nodded and Ayaansh instantly wore a dazzling smile. The sight made Arnav's heart melt. It was endearing how Ayaansh had blended into their family so beautifully. Like he had always belonged here. Like he had always been there!

"Bhaiya?"

"Hm?"

"Aru aapko bohot miss kar rha hai. Aap usko..."

Arnav fed him another morsel to shut him up. "Uske liye pasta banaya hai. Make sure he eats, okay?"

"Ek cheez banane se bhi chalta na, Bhaiya? Subah subah uthkar teen cheezein bana kar kya aap master chef ke audition ke liye prepare kar rhe hai?" Ayaansh raised a brow at his brother. He didn't understand why his Bhaiya had to make three different dishes early in the morning even when he was in hurry for the office.

"Achcha? Sandwich kha leta tu?" Arnav glared at him.

"Haan!" Ayaansh shrugged.

"Abhi toh tune kaha tujhe sandwich nhi pasand?" Arnav asked with an amused smile as he continued feeding him.

"Woh toh maine aapko pareshan karne ke liye kaha." Ayaansh smiled back sheepishly while chewing the food at same time. "Aap jo bhi banate mai kha leta. Aapke haath ka sab achcha lagta hai, Bhaiya!"

It was such a simple statement but it filled Arnav's heart with joy. The way Ayaansh freely expressed himself overwhelmed him.

"Par aapko toh MasterChef banna hai, hai na, Bhaiya?" Ayaansh continued with a teasing smile.

"Maar khana hai tujhe?"

"Aap mujhe maaroge?" Ayaansh gave him the best innocent face he could pull off.

Arnav shook his head. The boy had been influenced by his brothers way more than he had thought. He was both amused and impressed. He couldn't even bring himself to scold the boy when he looked at him with those eyes. It was his own but it reminded him of little Aniket. Those were the pair of warm, welcoming eyes in which Arnav had seen love shining even behind the tears.

"Chup chap kha." Arnav fed him another morsel and then glanced at the watch. If he didn't leave now, he would be running late.

Ayaansh understood that and took the plate from Arnav's hands. "Mai kha loonga, Bhaiya. aap jao!"

Arnav smiled and caressed his one cheek. "Kuch lekar aau tere liye sham ko? Kuch chahiye?"

"Aap aa jao!" Ayaansh replied, shrugging casually. "Mujhe sirf aap hi chahiye!"

"Har baar wahi jawaab?"

"Aap sawaal bhi toh har baar same karte ho!" Ayaansh grinned at him.

Arnav sighed. "Yeah, sochta hoon sayad tu kabhi alag jawaab de de."

Ayaansh smiled. His answer would never change. He would never want for anything in his life other than his Bhaiya. He didn't have to. Having Arnav in his life itself ensured of presence of every happiness in his life. His Bhaiya was the interpretation of all his hopes and dreams and happiness!

"Bhaiya office chale gye?"

The disappointment in Aryan's voice squeezed Ashi's heart.

"Zaroori meeting thi, beta.."

"Toh mujhse milkar bhi toh ja sakte the na!" Aryan said stubbornly.

"He said he will call you when you wake up. Tu pehle breakfast kar le." Ashi tried to coax him to eat something.

"Mujhe nhi khana, Bhabhi." Aryan turned away his face.

"Tere Bhaiya tere liye pasta bana kar gye hai, bachcha. Thoda kha le. Tune raat ko bhi nhi khaya na? Kha le.."

"Mujhe pasta nhi chahiye. Mujhe Bhaiya se baat karni hai." Aryan said, holding back his tears.

A defeated Ashi kept the plate down and called Arnav. It went on voicemail. Ashi sighed. She already knew that Arnav must be in the meeting. She dropped him a text and turned back to Aryan.

"Nhi uthaya unhone na?" Aryan asked in a hurt voice.

"Arnav meeting me honge, Aru. He will call back once.."

"Woh abhi bhi mujhse gussa hai na?" Aryan's eyes filled up. "Isliye baat nhi kar rhe. Mujhse bina mile chale gye..."

"Tu so rha tha na, bachcha.." Ashi reached out to cup his face and frowned when she touched him. She reached for his forehead instantly. It was warm. He was running a temperature. Ashi tensed up. He had been absolutely fine in the morning.

Aryan pulled back from her. He only wanted Arnav. He didn't know why he was feeling so agitated suddenly. But Ashi did. She could see why Aryan was behaving cranky.

"Aru, ready ho gya kya..." Ayaansh walked inside, fixing his school tie and frowned seeing Ashi so tensed. He approached her. "Kya hua, Bhabhi?"

Ashi looked at him. "Kuch nhi, bachcha. Halka fever hai Aur ko."

"Kya? Fever?" Ayaansh sat down and reached for Aryan's forehead. Aryan was already feeling his eyes getting heavy. He had lied back on the bed and his himself under the comforter.

"Achanak fever kaise aa gya, Bhabhi? Subah tak toh thik tha.." Ayaansh asked worriedly.

"Halka fever hai, Ayu. Chinta mat kar. I'll make give him medicine and make him eat something." Ashi said gently. "Tune breakfast kiya?"

Ayaansh shook his head. He was waiting for Aryan. "Isne kuch nhi khaya? Bhaiya iske liye pasta bana kar gye the na. Ek baar..."

"Rehne de, Ayu." Ashi stopped him. Aryan needed to eat something light instead of the pasta and then take medicine. "Mai kuch aur khila deti hoon use. Tu ja jakar breakfast kar le. Aaj Aru ko ghar par rehna de, hm?"

Ayaansh nodded. He looked at Aryan who had buried his face in the pillow. He looked back at Ashi. "Bhaiya?"

"He will come back soon." Ashi assured.

Although Ayaansh didn't need the assurance, he relaxed hearing Ashi. He knew Arnav would leave whatever he was doing and come back straight home as soon as he heard of Aryan's fever.

"Mai bhi ruk jau iske saath, Bhabhi?"

"Teri music class hai na aaj." Ashi reminded. "Tu ja, bachcha. Hum sab hai na. He will be fine by the time come back from school, hm?"

Ayaansh nodded and left. He wished Arnav would come back soon. Only he could handle a cranky Aryan!

"Aru, bahar aa, bachcha." Aniket gently shook Aryan to come out of the comforter.

"Aap jao, Bhaiyu. Mujhe nhi khana kuch bhi." Aryan answered in a muffled voice.

Aniket gave Ashi a helpless look. Ashi was herself very troubled. Arnav's phone was coming switched off. He hadn't even seen Ashi's messages. That only meant he was really caught up somewhere. They had called Arnav's secretary to get to him but he said Arnav had left the office. The security informed them Arnav was in a meeting with international delegates. They had to wait till Arnav came out.

"Aru, uth ja, bachcha. Dekh bhookha rahega toh fever aur badh jayega. Dawai bhi nhi le rha tu.." Ashi tried to coax him but he didn't budge.

"Ek baar bahar toh aaja, bachcha. Baat toh sun humari.." Aniket coaxed.

"Mujhe kisi se baat nhi karni, Bhaiyu. Jao aap yahan se."

"Aap doctor ko call Karo, Bhabhi. Mai hoon iske paas." Aniket took the bowl of water from her as he started giving the cold strips to Aryan.

Just as Ashi came came out of the kitchen with a bowl of soup kept on a tray in her hands, she saw Arnav walking in and felt like crying in relief. She was expecting the meeting to be extended till evening. She immediately approached Arnav.

"Arnav, kahan the aap? Aapka phone kabse try kar..."

"Aru kaha hai? Doctor ko call kiya?" Arnav cut her off. He had rushed back home leaving the meeting midway as soon as he was informed by his secretary.

On cue, doctor just walked out of Arnav's room. Both Arnav and Ashi rushed to him. Arnav asked about Aryan and the doctor nodded at them assuringly. "Everything is fine. He has developed fever due to viral I guess. Could be the change of weather as well. Nothing to worry, I've given the medicines. He should be fine by tonight."

Arnav heaved a sigh of relief. Aryan's health was a very sensitive chord for him. They walked inside the room. Ashi told him how Aryan had been refusing to eat anything or even have the medicines. Then she handed him the soup she had gotten for Aryan and walked away without a word. She knew Aryan would be fine now.

Arnav walked in. His heart squeezed seeing the boy curled up in his bed. Aniket saw him and sighed in relief. He quietly got up, making place for Arnav.

"Aru!" Arnav called out as he sat down beside Aryan and ran a hand in his hair.

Aryan's gaze slowly moved to him. His eyes filled up instantly. "Bhaiya!" He mumbled.

"Haan, bachcha, yahin hoon!" Arnav said gently as Aryan shifted himself to Arnav's lap and hugged his midriff.

Arnav continued stroking his hair. "Tabiyat kaise kharab kar li, bachcha?" He asked softly.

Aryan started crying. This was the warmth he had been missing.

"Bas kar, beta, tabiyat aur bigad jayegi teri." Arnav rubbed circles on his back. "Yahin hoon mai. Shant ho ja."

"I'm sorry, Bhaiya..." Aryan began.

"Baad me baat karte hai, bachcha. Pehle tu kuch kha ke dawai le, hm?" Arnav gently coaxed him to sit up.

"Mujhe nhi khana." Aryan shook his head vehemently when Arnav picked up the bowl of soup. "Aap baat Karo pehle."

"Baat kar toh raha hoon na, bachcha?" Arnav said gently. "You need to eat to take medicines. Chal muh khol.."

Aryan shook his head stubbornly.

Arnav steeled his heart against his tears and sterned his voice. "First finish this, then we will talk!"

"Nhi! Aap pehle daant lo mujhe." Aryan demanded cutely.

The demand was so Aryan-like that Arnav had to put in efforts to hold back his smile. In a way, Arnav was relieved. But he could hardly let that show on his face so he glared at his little brother. Aryan didn't back off immediately but his eyes lowered on its own accord after a few seconds. He couldn't stand that gaze of his Bhaiya.

When Arnav brought the soup to his mouth, Aryan had it without any fuss this time. Arnav looked at him. His eyes looked tired and there was weakness showing all over his face. His heart always pained seeing Aryan sick. He knew Aryan's immunity was weaker that the other children his age and that was the reason why he fell so weak even after getting slight fever. The doctors had also assured him it would get better with his age and there was nothing serious about it but that never helped Arnav's worry.

"Ahh..." Aryan hissed a little as he ate the hot soup. Arnav was startled out of his thoughts. He immediately reached out to cup Aryan's face. "Sorry, bachcha, jyada lagi?"

Aryan shook his head slowly. Arnav sighed and started feeding him the rest of soup. Aryan couldn't help but smile when he saw Arnav blowing out on every spoonful before forwarding it to him to have. Arnav fed him rest of the meal and gave him his medicines.

They sat in comfortable silence for some time. Arnav was tapping Aryan's forehead lightly.

"Aap ab bhi naraaz ho mujhse?" Aryan mumbled slowly.

"Nhi, bachcha..."

Tears welled up in Aryan's eyes. "Toh aap chup kyun ho? Baat bhi nhi kar rhe, mujhe daant bhi nhi rhe.."

At last Arnav gave up. He knew Aryan wouldn't relax untill he talked to him. "Kyun daantu mai tujhe bata? Tune toh sab apni marzi se kiya? Mere mana karne ke bawajood tu unn logo ke saath gya, ab mai tujhe kyun daantu?"

"Aap aise kyun bol rhe ho? Mujhse galti ho gyi, stupidity thi meri. Mai kabhi phir se aisa nhi karunga. Mai jhooth nhi bolna chahta tha, Bhaiya. Aapne mana kiya tha par uss samay bas..Mai.." Aryan struggled to find the right words and then out of habit—of speaking his heart without filter to Arnav—blurted out whatever came to him.

"Maine yeh socha hi nhi mai kya kar raha hoon. Agar maine ek baar bhi socha hota toh mai aisa nhi karta. I'm not giving excuses, Bhaiya. Mai jaanta hoon mujhse galti hui. Par mai aapki har baat maanta hoon na, Bhaiya? Haan, aapko pareshan karta hoon, aapse behes bhi karta hoon par mai kabhi aapki baat nhi taalta na? Aur agar maine stupidity kiya bhi toh aapko kyun laga I don't value your words? I really..."

"Bas, Aru" Arnav stopped him. He had lashed out on Aryan in anger. He hadn't meant those words at all. He looked Aryan in the eye. "Mai gussa kyun hua?"

"Maine aapki baat nhi maani aur aapse jhooth... Ahh" Aryan looked down when Arnav whacked him lightly.

"Try again?"

"Maine drive kiya aur security dodge kiya without thinking about my safety." Aryan muttered hastily.

"Now look at me and repeat the same thing."

There was guilt evident in Aryan's eyes when his gaze met with Arnav's. He repeated the same thing and waited for Arnav to react. He was surprised when Arnav pulled him to his chest gently. He hugged back Arnav and instantly felt his nerves relaxing in his embrace.

"Safety is important, Aru. Uss din kuch bhi ho sakta tha. Sirf tu nhi woh ladke bhi injured ho sakte the. Agar teri vajah se unn ladko ko kuch ho jata toh maaf kar pata khud ko?"

The thought itself was scary for Aryan. Arnav felt the tremors in his body and rubbed his shoulders in assurance.

"Tujhe darane ke liye nhi keh raha mai. Soch unke baare me sirf soch kar tujhe itna darr lag rha hai toh agar tujhe kuch ho jata toh humara kya hota? Hume kitna darr laga hoga socha tune?" Arnav's soft, feather like voice, was making Aryan feel even more guilty.

"Kisi ne tujhse drive karne kaha aur tune maan liya? Tujhe ek baar khayal nhi aaya how dangerous it can be?" Arnav was speaking in low gentle voice, like making a child understand. "I understand teri age me yeh fun lagta hai. I'm not asking you to give up on enjoyment. Tu Masti kar, shararat kar. Par, beta, fun ke liye safety pe risk nhi le sakte na?"

"I'm sorry, Bhaiya. Mai sach me aage se humesha dhyaan rakhunga!" Aryan mumbled against his chest.

"Mai tujhe daant nhi rha. kyunki I know tujhe teri galti ka ehsaas hai par I want you to know yeh galtiyaan jitni chhoti lagti hai, Inka anzaam utna hi bura ho sakta hai."

Aryan nodded like an obedient child. Suddenly his own actions seemed way too senseless to him.

"Agar tujhe kuch ho jata toh mai kya karta bata? Tujh me meri jaan hai, Aru. Agar tu apni life risk karega, toh tu meri life bhi risk karega, yaad rakh yeh baat. Agar sach me tujhe meri baaton ki qadar hai toh aaj ke baad tu kabhi khud ki safety risk nhi karega."

Aryan looked at him. This was one thing that had been troubling him ever since Arnav had spoken the words to him. He wanted to tell his Bhaiya something that he didn't know how to put in words. But he had to try!

"Aap jaisa kahoge mai karunga, Bhaiya. Aapki har baat..."

"Nhi, Aru, you don't need to follow my orders blindly." Arnav cut him off gently. "I'm not asking you to do that. I'll never want you to do that. Tu apni mann ki kar, par aisa kuch mat kar jisse teri safety risk ho ya baad me tujhe taqleef ho. I understand tu bada ho rha hai , bachcha. I don't want to control your life but I will not let you play with your safety."

Aryan gasped. "Kya bol rhe ho aap, Bhaiya? Aap jo bhi kahoge mere bhale ke liye kahoge, pata hai mujhe. Maine kabhi aisa nhi socha, trust me."

"Aru.."

"Aap toh meri puri duniya ho na, Bhaiya?" Aryan held his hands and looked at him, his eyes full of emotions. "Mai aapko Bhaiya kehta hoon par aap toh mere Dad ho na? Mere baba?"

"Aapki ungli pakad kar chalna seekha, aapke kaandhe par baith kar duniya dekhi. Meri zindagi par aapka pura haq hai, Bhaiya. Aap nhi chahoge tab bhi mai aapke hi orders follow karunga. Haan, aapko pareshan karna nhi chhodunga par karunga wahi jo aap kahoge. Aapka bachcha hoon na mai? Mai kabhi aapka bharosa nhi todunga."

Arnav's heart swelled with pride. That was his child speaking to him. The very child who was light of his heart and his treasure for eternity!

He wordlessly spread his arms for Aryan who gave him a heartful smile, a smile that could melt any heart, and buried his face in his chest. Arnav brought him closer to his heart.

"Kitne din ground karoge?" Aryan asked after some time with a pout. He knew there was no way his Bhaiya would let him off the hook.

A warm smile spread across Arnav's face. He ruffled Aryan's hair. "Baad me decide karte hai. Abhi tu rest kar."

Without a word, Aryan snuggled to him. He was comfortable there and wasn't planning on shifting his position. "Aap yahin baitho, Bhaiya!"

Arnav pressed a warm kiss on his head. "Yahin hoon, beta, tere paas!"

They held onto each other, their souls filled with the tranquility of moment. Like the warmth of sunshine in a winter day, or a dawn of a new season, or the rain that refreshed every heart, or just like a son holding onto his father!
____________________________________

A/n

How was the chapter?

Favourite character or scene?

Do share your views and shower some love, please! I've removed the targets as I don't want anyone to comment for the sake of it. It would make me very happy of you do it out of genuine love for the book. Your views and thoughts are very much appreciated!

Also, would you guys mind sharing your birthdays? No particular reason, I would just love to connect with you guys more! If you don't have any issues, then do drop down you birthdays! You might find a birthday twin! XD

Hope you guys liked it!

Love,
Muskan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 2.7K 10
---- SAMPLE ONLY------ The brother who guided him from darkness to life, gave a promise to their dying father...... a promise that brought home a tee...
39.4K 3.1K 37
A boy who called himself orphan and spends every night sheding tears. Whereas a boy who is living in care of his three elder brothers. A brother who...
184K 7.2K 66
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
489K 30K 76
" Avneet.... Arghh... (squealing in pain). Hey.. Don't worry, I'm fine. Actually I wanted to tell you when I came here not telling you. But, when...