Between 🌙Night and Day☀️

By GothNebula

Adrien the vampire always wanted to learn about the human world but humans are enemies to vampire kind. His f... More

Leaving Transylvania
Arrived in Paris
Attracted
Love At First Sight
Cat Noir
Cerise
Human
Meow
Masquerade
Werewolf Bite
Changes in Diet
New Changes
Reveal
Betrayed
Fight
New Leader
His lovely bride

Explanation

122 8 3
By GothNebula

Nino managed to find cloaks and dead rats to save them but they have to be quick since the sun moves very slowly like a clock in the sky.

"Here you go" He handed them to them.

"Thanks. Plagg still hasn't awakened yet. He's fast asleep" Cat Noir sank his fangs on the dead rat.

"Yeah," Felix drank his rat.

"What the hell kind of drug did he use?" Cat Noir asked, feeling like he'd had enough blood from a rat.

"I'm not sure," Nino said.

"He better not kill my cat. He's like a son to me" Cat Noir said before covering himself up.

"I guess it's a sedative drug he used," Felix said.

"Goddamn it," Cat Noir said and carried his cat, muttering in Latin.

"Doing that to a defenseless animal" Nino said.

"Cats can scratch very ugly, Nino" Cat Noir said.

"I know, but you scratch worse" Nino replied.

"Mmhmm. Let's go while we have the chance to keep Marinette safe" Cat Noir said, nervous to be near sunlight.

"You still got the bracelet?" Nino asked.

"Yes but for emergencies only" Cat Noir said.

"Yeah, like right now," Felix said.

"Okay, fine" Cat Noir puts it on and he turns into human, removing the cloak, "Nino. You love Alya, make sure she's safe too. Felix and I will stay with Marinette" Cat Noir said.

"Got it. But beware if your father's human slaves come for you" Nino said.

"It's not gonna be easy to recognize when there a humans everywhere in daylight," Cat Noir said, gesturing Felix to be a bat to hide and fly up at the balcony as quickly as he can in the shadows.

"Got it" Felix turned into a bat and flew up through the shadows.

Cat Noir swings with his whip to get on the balcony, "Please be at home" He knocks on the hatch.

"Huh?" Marinette came out of the bathroom and heard a tap on her trapdoor.

"Princess, it's me," Cat Noir said.

"Adrien?" She quickly climbs to her bed to open the trapdoor to let him in but Felix flies in first since he's getting almost burned alive.

"What the?! Another bat?!" Marinette gasps.

"Yeah, that's my cousin. I got bad news and I don't mean to alarm you" Cat Noir said.

"What is it?" Marinette asked.

"My father's after me, he knows I'm Cat Noir," Cat Noir said.

Felix morphed back to human form, "And he is not happy that my cousin fell in love with a human"

"Whoa, you look a lot like Adrien," Marinette said.

"Well except the hairstyle," Felix said.

"Yeah. Consider He's my polar opposite. But this is very serious. My father has gone psycho-mad. Like bringing hell into my life again" Cat Noir said.

"Even threatened me as well," Felix said.

"Oh, shit" Marinette can see he's got burns on his skin.

"Yeah, he's crazy," Felix said.

"I should've exiled him when I had the chance. Damn, my compassionate nature" Cat Noir removes his mask.

"What happened?" Marinette asked.

"When I came back, Father discovered my secret and threatened me with my friends," Adrien said.

"What?! Is he that abusive?! Uhhh.....define how powerful is he?" Marinette asked nervously.

"Let's just say he's pretty much corrupted to wipe out humankind and replace them with vampires. Especially wanting to destroy the sun which obviously is not a good idea because it would freeze the planet and all life would end" Adrien explained his father's evilness.

"My god!" Marinette gasps.

"This is why I never liked doing his way of draining people," Adrien said before pulling the zipper down because of the burn on his chest from the sunlight earlier when he was in mist form.

"My poor prince," Marinette said.

"Yeah, even as a human sometimes the burns heal too slowly" Adrien removed the bracelet to have his vampire immortal blood heal his burns.

"I won't let him kill you," Marinette said.

"He's very dangerous, ma'am. I came from London and we all know what the Germans tried to do with your kind in 1917. Vampires are very strong than humans" Felix said.

"So what do we do?" Marinette asked.

"No, this is my fight. I'm not losing anyone close to me again like I lost my mother" Adrien said.

"You're not alone. Kitty. Together we're stronger" Marinette said.

"You don't know my father, princess. He put a werewolf curse on my best friend and it almost destroyed his life. But thankfully I threaten my father to make that cure to change him back. He never shows mercy to humans" Adrien said, noticing Felix looking like he has discomfort on his back neck from maybe getting tortured by his uncle.

"Need a hand?" Marinette asked.

"Do you know anything about chiropractic techniques?" Felix said.

"I do, just sit down," Marinette said.

Felix took his shirt off to let Marinette massage him on the back, "Agh! We vampires can heal wounds but not bruises and sprains. It takes like 20 minutes to heal" Felix groaned.

"Interesting. Now stay still so I can pop the joints" Marinette turned his neck left and right, hearing the crunching noise but it did feel good.

"Better?" She asked.

"Better" Felix replied.

"How the hell?" Cat Noir thought that the bone-crunching noise could've killed him.

"You'll figure it out," Marinette said.

-

Gabriel trashed his room which made Nathalie and the bodyguard scared, including all the vampires in the mansion. They have never seen him this mad before.

"I don't like this. His madness is gonna destroy both the human and vampire world" Nathalie said to the vampires.

The bodyguard nodded in agreement.

"I agree but he's the leader. He's too strong against us" The vampire male said.

"Find Adrien once it's night! He needs to be back NOW!" Gabriel yelled.

Nathalie never thought he would grow violent towards his son to escape from him, "He's lost it" She thought and left the room to not further experience Gabriel's wrath.

-

Adrien in human form told Marinette to put crucifixes on her windows, even if Felix was hissing at the sight of it.

"Every window that is" Marinette placed them.

"Yeah, I don't like it!" Felix was gonna go insane to have the urge to bite a human.

"Whoa, Felix. Stay calm" Adrien removed the bracelet and put it on his wrist so he doesn't feel the cravings for blood.

"Argh! Take it easy....The urge is gone" Felix said.

"Are you calm?" Adrien asked.

"Yeah," Felix nods.

"So far I'm immune to the crucifix" Adrien put his mask back on and tried to put his hand in sunlight but he felt a burn as he pulled away, "But not sunlight"

"Too bad," Marinette said.

"But at least I got to spend time with you, Princess" Cat Noir said.

"Awww.....did you miss me so much?" Marinette teased.

"Of course," Cat Noir said.

"If you two are gonna have sexual fantasies, I suggest you focus on what we are dealing with" Felix gagged.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Both Marinette and Cat Noir glared.

"You know what I mean. Uncle always thinks love is a sexual fantasy" Felix looks away.

"I know what he thinks, Felix. Just don't say that I'm sexually attracted to her. She's too innocent and kind. I love her too much" Cat Noir held her close.

"Whatever" Felix replied.

"Now, we need a new plan in case my father's minions are coming," Cat Noir said.

"It's daylight, Adrien," Marinette said.

"Well for the night," Cat Noir said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 78 25
Marinette is just an ordinary girl but also a superhero as Ladybug, fighting crime and saving the day in Paris. Adrien Agreste the dhampir always wan...
220K 5.1K 28
Marinette the princess of humans was chosen to get married to Adrien the prince of vampires for the sake of their people. Read to find out what will...
466K 15K 32
After a desperate attempt to pull herself through depression, Marinette finds herself struggling to balance being a superhero and a student at the sa...
2.8K 47 13
Years of being a vampire, Adrien is slowly leaning to being more human than just a vampire but he wishes to one day walk in sunlight like a human and...