Fury

Por hybrids201324

Fury is a where wolf monster at monster high she was best friends with draculaura as she returns to monster h... Más

Out of the dark
Meeting the new roommates
First day of school part 1
First day of school part 2
True monster heart
Finding out clawdeen secret
The four of us
Caught
The plan
True threat revealed
Fight as one
No apologies

Sneaking into blood goods office

184 6 0
Por hybrids201324

The school was shown the next morning as a reddish glow was shown behind it as fog covers the ground "good morning monster high the casketball tournament pep rally has been moved to the clawditorium"blood goods voice was heard as something slithers through the fog before it jumps out eat the skull enrercom as it splashed back down below.

The monster Cafe was shown as Abby picks up her drink taking a sip as a ball suddenly turns into bugs as they scarey around all over her drink.

"Okay for the most spell there's a few ingredients we to find"Dracula, Frankie, clawdeen and fury were shown at the table. Fury was wearing a dark green dress with a fang necklace with a black leather jacket and thigh high boots her hair in long side loose braid. Draculura wore a black red dress with sleeves. Frankie wore a black sweater dress with a white button up shirt underneath. Clawdeen wore her purple fur coat with a top and skirt with her boots as they had coffees.

"Like a scavenger hunt I love it"Frankie says with a smile.

"Okay most of these are easy"Draculura says as the others hum.

"Okay first witch Hazel, Rosemary, mayonnaise--"Draculura started to list off as Frankie looked confused on that one"but a couple are harder powdered mace wing, ogre bone--"she says better clawdeen cuts her off"ogre bone?"she aksed.

"Yeah why"Draculura says.

"What is clawdeen "fury asked confused.

"Bloodgoods mug it's pure ogre bone"clawdeen explained with a smile remembers seeing it on bloodgoods desk.

"We just need to find a time when she's out of her office, then shave a little bone off the mug"Draculura comes up with an idea as they all share smiles.

"9:17 am"Frankie says with a smile.

"Huh"the other three asked confused.

Frankie smiles"every morning at exactly 9:17 she leaves her office and uses the bathroom. Shes very regular"she explained.

"Frankie honey how do you know all that"fury asked with a worried look. Frankie laughs shaking her head"okay don't worry it's not like I have a thing for tracking everyone's bathroom habits or anything my brain just remembers everything, including everything that everyone does ever"she explained a as they just look dumbfounded for a minute.

She then turns to Draculura "did you know that you moisten your lips over 32 to 34 seconds"she says as Draculura shakes her head "what"she asked.

"So tomorrow blood good hits the laboratory at 9:17 a.m., we sneak in and shake them up"clawdeen says with a smile "there he just did it 34 seconds"Frankie says.

"Oh honey we have a lot of work to do"fury says holding her hand as she gently taps it as Frankie tilted her head confused.

The tower was shown as the clock chimes as birds caw at it was the next mornin as the tower groans as it's clock ticks. Ms blood good was shown sitting at her desk with her orge bone mug that says I hate Mondays as she takes a sip out it before sitting it down when her stomach growls loudly "oh"she says before she was shown walking fastly out of her office to the bathroom.

Fury walks out from her hiding spot with a raised eyebrow she had her hair in a high ponytail as her pierced eyes show. She wore a green blood black tank top with a fang necklace as she wore her black ripped skinny jeans with spikedeheel boots with her bracelet "wow"she says.

Draculura then steps out "she right and it's so weird 9:17 exactly"she says wearing a nice black top with a black and pink star skirt with a built as she looked at her phone.

Draculura steps out as she wore a black shirt with a cheetah pelt short sleeve goat with red velvet pants and her boots as she holds a folded piece of paper with a sharp pencil. Frankie wore a long sleeve black and white striped top with a black skirt with blue ribbons and a double chain belt as she wore black jeans with rips and mixed match shoes with silver stylish necklace and gold bolt earrings as she checked her watch with a smile "okay you two have five to seven minutes"she says as the three look at her with raised eyebrows.

"It verys naturally"Frankie explained.

"Okay you two keep watch"clawdeen says as she and fury head into the office while Draculura and Frankie keep an eye out.

Clawdeen walks in first the fury who closed the door as clawdeen walks to the desk grabbing the cup when the clock chimes as it's eye appears "dang it"fury hisses before she and clawdeen quickly hides out soft sight before she quietly motions clawdeen to kneel down and to shave off some of the bone before clawdeen dose just that.

Draculura was spacing "four minutes"Frank says a few feet in front of her as she turns to the door "what's taking so long"she says before Frankie sees blood good as her eyes widen before turning to Draculura "not blood good!"she whispered.

"What stall her"Draculura says.

"How"Frankie says panicking.

"Chat her up make.a conversation"Draculura says a Frankie pouts freaking out"go!"Draculura whispered as Frankie whines before running off as she runs down the stairs stoping in front of blood good "headmistress"she says with a smile.

Bloodgoods stops in her tracks "oh hello"she says.

"How was the bathroom was it fun"Frankie asked with a nervous smile.

"That's a personal matter Frank"blood good says firmly"now if you'll excuse me"she says going to leave but Frankie stops her"oh wait... speaking of bathrooms, did you know that the flushable toilet was invented in 1596 by sir John Harrington he happened to be the godson of queen Elizabeth I who as we all know became one heck of a ghost "Frankie says with a smile.

Just then Cleo walks up hold a grey portfolio in her arms wearing a dark blue dress with Egyptian designs with gold bands on her arms and necklace as black heel with gold ribbons wrapped around her legs as she fake smiles at Frankie"hmm fascinating "she says before turning to blood good"headmistress blood good I have the minutes from today's student council meeting "she says as Frankie was nervous.

"Please just put them on my desk Cleo"blood good says before Cleo walks past Frankie who panicked whispering no as then turns back to blood good as she keeps her distracted talking about toilets before Draculura sees Cleo heading in her direction while clawdeen finished shaving enough bone as she folded it into a paper before getting up as she quietly sits the mug back in the desk before the two werewolves smile before heading to the door.

"Hey Cleo!"Draculura says as fury and clawdeens eyes widen in horror as they quickly looking around panicking.

Draculura walks up to Cleo"your in the wrong place all helpless kids you like to insult to make your self feel better elsewhere"she says stopping Cleo who scoffs "don't Cleopatranize me I need to drop this off on bloodgoods desk"she says going to walk forward before Draculura stops her by placing an arm on the wall"in her office"she asked.

"Yes as that's were her desk is now out of my way bat girl"Cleo says annoyed before moving Draculuras arm as she huffs at the mummy princess as she panicked.

Fury and clawdeen soon hide under blood goods desk quickly as Cleo walks in up to the desk as she sets the portfolio down as she then goes to walk away as clawdeen peeks around the corner accidentally making the floor creak as fury quietly winces as Cleo stops having heard the creak.

Clawdeen gasp silently "oh no"she whispered before pulling back quietly as Cleo turns back to the desk as she hears the clock growl looking up as it eye points down"what"she huffs at the clock.

Draculura panicked before whispering a spell "change your body change your face put another in your face though inside the same you'll be changed outside while others see"she cast a spell. Furys eyes widen with her mouth gapped open as clawdeens head falls off her shoulders "what"clawdeen whispered in shock before her body turns into blood goods a she picks up her head.

"Who's there"Cleo calls out walking over to the desk before screaming when bloodgood pops up from under her desk both scream as fury stays underneath the desk.

Cleo holds her chest breathing hard "oh my gaze headmistress blood good"she says.

Clawdeen as blood good looks at her body in shock before going along with it"yes it's me- I"she says before standing up tall."it is I headmistress blood good in the flesh what are you doing here"she asked.

"You just told me to drop these on your desk "Cleo says.

"I did?"blood good says.

"Yes just now in the hall"Cleo says confused.

"Oh sure totally -i mean right "clawdeen/blood good says before correcting her self making Cleo squint her eyes"how did you get in here so fast"she then asked confused.

"Uh well uh--ive had lots of highly caffeinated scorpion blood speeds me up"clawdeen/bloodgood says with a smile before lifting up her cup taking a sip as she hides her disgust back"mm that's nasty"she mumbled under her breath before smiling as she sits the cup down"hoo anyway run along I jabe important headmistress business to attend to"she says as Cleo still confused turns around to leave"and Cleo"she stops tye mummy princess.

Cleo turns a"yes"she asked.

"Be nicer"clawdeen/bloodgood says.

"What"Cleo asked.

"Be nicer in life this whole mean mummy queen of the school thing it's not cool cut it out I'm watching you"clawdeen/bloodgood says before Cleo eventually leaves as she then turns to the clock "beat it"she demands before soon the eye leaves.

Fury then popes up "well that was fun"she says before getting up off the floor walking around the desk as Draculura walks in with a smile"this is wired"she says.

"You got that right"fury says side glanced clawdeen/bloodgood.

"Imagine how I feel"clawdeen says before she shivers as she goes back to her self."oh"she says with relief back to her self before walking forward"be nicer "Draculura says as she and fury laugh yeah like that would ever happen as they walk out the office.

"Worth a shot"clawdeen says with a laugh as they walk down the steps were Frankie was still talking to the real about toilets before they nod there head walking past as that was there signal to her"can't talk see you"Frankie says confusing blood good as she follows the other ghouls.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.2K 38 12
fury and the ghouls are back for another year at monster high when a familiar were cat shows up and witches on the prowl. can the ghouls and monster...
2.5K 71 11
[Just a fun little collab with @Fire-Cooking] A new teacher and new kids brings a lot of hi-jinks to Monster High. (As with all of my collabs with Fi...
3.3K 141 16
Monster High. A school where all monster kind are accepted. Or are they? Key words: ALL MONSTER. In this fanfiction collaboration, I paired up with @...
21.2K 299 23
(Y/n) (L/n) recently moves to Monster High, in search of acceptance, she is the daughter of a legendary Pterolycus winged Wolf. (Y/n) is part normie...