Forelsket || taekook

By happyne55

It was an unspoken rule for jungkook to stay clear of those creatures to stay clear from men and boys alike... More

Information.
Main character.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Side character introduction
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
A/N
51
52
53
55
56
A/n

54

1.6K 99 16
By happyne55

flashback

Taehyungs pov

I had a bright smile on my face after talking to my baby

I'm in love for the first time. I love Jungkook beyond my imagination. I never imagined falling in love, but when he showed up in my life dressed like an adorable bunny, I was completely won over.

I have stopped hooking up since I began speaking with Jungkook. and I've even stopped going to parties and everything since we started dating. I don't want anything negative to occur and cause me to lose him. Never, no.

After speaking with Jungkook, I was browsing around social media—this is a nasty habit of mine. I have trouble going to bed early or not looking at my phone before doing.

I was browsing the internet aimlessly when all of a sudden, a call from an unknown number made me wrinkle my brows.

This, however, is a first. I answered the phone because I thought this number was particular, but what I heard next made my blood boil.

I received a call from Dae Yoongi's guard, informing me that Yoongi Hyung's cousin, Minji Yoongi, had suddenly disappeared from the airport and he was acting oddly there.

she was supposed to come from the USA tomorrow. but now she just vanished?

I quickly got ready and jumped up in a rage to hurry and get to Yoongi Hyung. I know him, and it is not pleasant to see him angry.

I also told Namjoon Hyung on my way to the airport. He was still at his office.

Anxiety and dread over what might have happened to Minji influenced the trip to the airport.

Why did she arrive today when she was meant to arrive tomorrow?

Though I hoped she was okay, my mind kept racing through all the worst-case scenarios. I immediately searched for Minji as soon as I arrived at the airport, but she was nowhere to be seen.

I walked up to Yoongi Hyung, who appeared equally perplexed and concerned.

"what happened? Wasn't her scheduled arrival for tomorrow?" The moment I walked into the waiting area, I asked Yoongi Hyung.

Yoongi Hyung snaps his jaw in response, "She wanted to surprise us, and now we are."

His head was lowered. He sat there, waiting for our men to see whether there was anything on the CCTV.

We chose to file a missing person's report for Minji with the authorities.

I went over to Yoongi Hyung, who was sitting on the couch with his head resting in his palm.

One of the guards, who was most likely Hyung's victim, was standing at the room's corner, his shoulder covered in blood.

"did you find anything tae?" He gazed up at me with anxiety in his eyes.

"Don't worry, Hyung, she will be fine," I rubbed his shoulder while shaking my head. "I've already discussed it with the commissioner and..." Someone burst into the room before I could finish the sentence.

It was the airport security guard; he had a laptop in his hand and was drenched in sweat.

"What?"

"Have you discovered anything?"

"Yeah," the clearly frightened guard said, taking a big bite out of his mouth.

Yoongi Hyung nearly crushed the laptop as he was concentrating on himself and watching the video on the screen.

The sight of Minji being pulled into the black vehicle by four burly men made my jaw tighten as I stared at the screen.

The two guards that were present during this entire ordeal just served to aggravate me further.

Yoongi Hyung shouts, "Get those guards," lowering the tone in the room so that everyone shivers.

He tells me, "Tae find out about those bastards as soon as possible," he bolts from the room.

I ordered our guards to trail after him. I am used to him. Right now, he was a ticking time bomb; he would react to even the smallest events.

We had spent the last ten hours waiting for anything in Yoongi Hyung's office any updates or information regarding Minji?

Because I was starting to lose patience and wanted to kill everyone on our suspect list, just like Yoongi.

Now that morning had arrived, not one of us had even taken a moment to close our eyes. Yoongi Hyung informed his family and Minji's family about the missing person's report. While Namjoon Hyung and his men were attempting to locate the owner of the van.

he wasnt successful in any of his attempts to find any clue.

I was trying to track down the list of our enemies who would have dared to mess with us.

I had my work phone on and I was furiously trying to find anything that could get close to Minji.

As the hours passed by, frustration and anxiety started to take over. We were all on edge, trying to come up with any leads that could help us find Minji.

Yoongi hyung was constantly on the phone, talking to anyone who might have information about her whereabouts.

Namjoon Hyung was still out with his team, scouring the city for any sign of the van or its owner. Meanwhile, I was going through our list of enemies, trying to see if anyone had a motive to kidnap Minji. But despite all our efforts, we still had no clue about it.

it was in the afternoon when Yoongi Hyung got some information about who might have dared this.

He left as soon as got the clue leaving me to prepare for backup as well to get some more clues to it. Namjoon was occupied with his own work.

I was holding out for a call from Yoongi Hyung. I cursed my own foolishness when I looked at the clock and realized that I hadn't even texted Jungkook.

Upon grabbing his phone, I noticed numerous texts and calls from Jungkook.

good morning hyung. Taehyung could imagine Jungkooks sleepy voice now. Reading the messages

did you sleep in late

wake up, hyung

hyungie?

hyung are you awake now, its almost seven now

are you still not up? I have to get ready for college.

hyung? Are you still sleeping?

why arent you picking up my calls, hyungie? he can feel jungkooks pout even from reading the text he sent.

Making him smile, thing about his baby bun.

I am becoming worried hyung his heart swelled knowing that Jungkook was worried about him.

he was concerned cause he didnt reply. He felt warmth knowing Jungkook loves and cares for him just as much he did.

As soon as you see the messages please reply.

what are you even doing?

I am off to college now, its almost time for my class

Hyung, your phone is switched off now

Hyungie, I am really concerned right now. As soon as you see the message please call me.

I hope everything is fine.

take care of yourself

I love you

He loves him too, he realized he should have texted his boyfriend earlier.

The younger must be worried sick thinking about his whereabouts.

Taehyung had not seen the time and called Jungkook as soon as read those messages. He was feeling warm seeing his boyfriend's messages.

As soon as the call was picked up.

i heard Jungkook's angry voice, "Where were you?"

there was a small smile on my face hearing the concern behind this angry voice of my baby.

"i am sorry, bun something important came up. i also left my phone at home." I cant tell him about the things happening. i know my bun would be so worried.

"oh are you okay?"even though I haven't told him anything, I can still hear his worried voice. I vowed not to worry him about these things.

"you're not injured are you?"

"no, baby i am absolutely fine" i reassured him.

"you should have called you know."

"do you know how worried i was?"

I don't want to lie to him but then i know he is not meant for this type of world. he will be worried sick if I tell him things happening around me.

"i know. I'm truly sorry, baby. i had no idea you would be this worried."

"what do you mean by that?"

"you think I would not be worried for me?" I can sense the irritatedness in his voice.

rubbing my temple I replied, "That's not what I mean bun."

before I could reassure him, one of the guards came in running with a phone in his hand signaling me to take it.

"bye bun, I will talk to you later. I love you," I say and hang up even before I could hear his reply.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thankyou for reading.

So I am back. I had exams so I was offline for the time being. Now I am back.

How are you all btw?

I will try to update regularly. On SUNDAY( longer updates)

okay so one more thing! there are two story lines from here in my mind.

both are happy ending btw.

Do you want the story to go for 20-30 more chapters? or Should I cut it short? like15-20 chapters?

BORAHAE

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
1.8M 68K 57
Jeon jungguk. A very powerful name. people fear to cross his path or even mention his name. people know clearly about his dangerous personality and...
3.1K 265 22
He is lost in his dark past and searching for some light he shows that he doesn't want it but he knows he is lonely and need someone who can exactly...
5.8K 318 17
Tae, a truly innocent and breathtakingly beautiful individual. However, his life takes a dark turn as he finds himself trapped in the clutches of his...