Teach Me a Lesson

By ayshiaink

sequel to dysfunction More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

16

1.9K 140 82
By ayshiaink

"Yeah, you can't stay long Bey."

She looked up from her phone, raising her brow. "And why not? Do you have somewhere to be?"

I nodded, leaning up off my pillows and grabbing my water from the side of the bed. Beyoncé has been here damn near all week and it was fun spending family time together.

BUT, this was all confusing. I genuinely do want to give Beyoncé another chance with me, but I was self destructive.

Sometimes, I missed Riley and honestly I wasn't over her. I hated the fact that our last words were her telling me how much she hated me and me giving her that same energy out of anger. I didn't mean it, I didn't hate Riley.

She was the only person that I've ever been with, that never did me wrong. We were literally together for two years, with barely any real problems. I hate that I had to be the person to fuck up our relationship, because she was so good to me. Way too good to me.

It was too good to be true, but it was true and I ruined it. I wasn't going to dwell over it because there was nothing I could do now. Especially, since things got physical between us.

I wanted to speak with her, even though we ended up fighting; I still just wanted to give her a genuine apology, in person. But I couldn't.

I'd never seen her like that and I mean never. God knows how she feels about me. It's been almost a month since everything went down and I knew she got up out that cell not too far after me.

As soon as I got to my phone after Bey bailed me out, I'd been on her instagram. I was an asshole to her and after everything, I didn't even get to apologize about it.

Bey nudged my arm and knocked me right back into reality.

I sat up, "Huh? Sorry."

"You said you were leaving. Where are you going and why do I have to leave?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

I chuckled, "You sassy today baby."

"I'm a lady. I'm allowed to be sassy." She rolled her neck, "Where are you going Onika?"

"I don't have to answer you Beyoncé." I pursed my lips, just bothering her.

She looked at me, raising her brow and I wanted to laugh. Beyoncé was a lot of things, but intimidating wasn't one of it.

Actually, I'm lying. She definitely has it in her; or maybe it could be the dick.

I thought she'd smart mouth me back but instead she grabbed my bottom lip, squeezing as she pulled.

"Bitch!" I screamed, slapping her on her thigh so she'd let me go. "Ow Bey! That shit hurts! Asshole." I held my lip, staring her down. In my brain, I was wondering if I should hit her at all, or how hard should I even hit her.

"You used to do that to me all the time." She grabbed my arm, forcing me to straddle her lap with so much ease. "Answer my question mama, don't be difficult."

I pouted, not on purpose. I was pregnant as fuck and Beyoncé was like a trigger to every nerve I had, unfortunately.

"Bey you hurt my lip."

"You got a smart mouth." She rubbed my ass with one hand, pulling me in by my back with the next and pecking my lips softly. "Tell me where you're going."

"Moin's taking me to get some stuff for Zaris party."

"Why didn't you just ask me? We've been in the house all day." She replied and I could hear her tone drop. Beyoncé was a crybaby, for sure. She played tough but everybody knew she still had that in her.

I raised my hand, brushing her hair back and she laid her head back on the headboard. "She wanted to do this baby; I was just going to have a planner come and set up the backyard for her but Moins paying."

She nodded. "How long will you be gone?"

"Not that long Bey. Maybe two hours."

She huffed, "That's too long!"

A chuckle fell from my lips and I loosely fisted her hair, "I'm pregnant with your baby Beyoncé..."

She smiled. "I know. Are you happy?"

"I don't know, honestly."

Bey frowned and her eyebrows dropped. "Why not?"

"You know why, Bey. We aren't together, this is all so confusing."

"We are together baby." She spoke like she was reassuring me but really she was just telling me.

"We aren't."

"We are. Do you want me to ask you, to make it official? Either way, we're together."

I groaned, "You don't get it. It's not about you asking me it's about if I really want to put myself back into something like this."

She nodded, keeping her hands on me and rubbing me slowly. "I know it can be a little overwhelming to think about because of our past, so I can't judge you on whatever decision you make. Just know I love you and I want to try again with you."

A small smile creeped up on my face unintentionally and i reached to cup her cheek. "Bey, baby you know I love you too."

She smiled back, "I do."

Even though this moment was sweet, my mind ran to what Bey said the other day. "It's Saturday Beyoncé."

"It is Saturday. Why?" She questioned.

I huffed, "You told me I had until the end of the week."

I watched as Beyoncé pursed her lips, looking from me to the wall and back to me. "Do you need more time?"

I nodded, "Just a little bit more. I'm second guessing everything."

She nodded slowly. "Do you think if you're second guessing that we should just call it quits?"

My head started to shake before I could even really think about it. "No Bey."

"So why not just be with me baby? Give me a chance to show you I'm yours." She said while, reaching down and tangling our fingers together. "I love you Onika. I want to be with you."

moin

Robyn came into the room with her tank top lifted under her breast after coming from bringing in her boxes. "Damn baby, I'm hot."

I smirked, "You are. Come here."

She chuckled, shaking her head but still coming to me as I sat at my vanity. I hooked my fingers into her sweats.

"You look so good mama. Give me a kiss." I told her, looking up at her.

Robyn grabbed my jaw and bent down to peck my lips. I didn't care for a nice kiss right now so I grabbed the back of her neck before she could pull away.

"Stop playing." I told her, biting my lip.

She smiled, "Come on babyy, I'm hott."

"I'm hot too. Give me that tongue."

Robyn chuckled lowly, connecting our lips again. I opened my mouth slightly, as soon as I felt her warm tongue on my lip.

Her tongue invaded my mouth as she reached to hold my neck with a firm grip. I got so into the kiss I eventually stood up, our tongues still exploring each others mouths.

I was supposed to be getting ready to leave but damn, Robyn.

I put my hand in her pants, going right to my pussy. My baby spread her legs for me, pulling away from the kiss as soon as my fingers started toying with her clit.

She kept that grip on my neck, staring me down like I was her prey with those sexy eyes that seemed to look darker today.

"Are you going to make me nut before you leave baby?" She asked me pecking my lips one more time. I smirked, thinking about how badly she's been teasing me these past few nights.

My fingers rubbed her clit faster, after feeling how wet she is for
me. Putting pressure down on it, I pulled Robyns hand from my throat.

She was very dominant, so when I could get her to submit to me, I never hesitated.

Walking her back to the bed, I had her sit up on the edge of the bed. Pulling her pants down, I kissed her face softly. "You're always making me late Robyn."

"You love it." She smirked, taking a deep sharp breath in as I slowly put two fingers inside of her.

I thrusted my fingers into her, smiling as I saw her face crunch up in pleasure. "You're so pretty baby." I told her, because it was so true. Nobody could ever tell me
my wife wasn't appealing to the eyes.

She opened her eyes barely, grinning at me as she reached to wrap her arms around my neck.

I kept my fingers in her, thrusting at a steady past as she pecked my lips softly. "Harder baby." She whispered onto my lips and I smiled, listening to my lady.

She took a deep breath, getting ready to tilt her head to the side just as I pulled away from her lips, slowing taking my fingers out of her.

She looked at me weirdly and I just chuckled. "Remember what you did to me last time baby?"

"You-" Robyn opened her mouth, not quick enough as I picked up my purse and keys. "Oh, you bitch!"

I smiled, putting my fingers into my mouth. "You taste so good baby." I teased, leaving her on the bed, hot and bothered. "I love you. Take care of my kids when I'm gone!"

I left before she could get the chance to come chase after me, giggling all the way to my car.

Hand Sanitizer did me right before I was outside of Onikas house. She came out with Beyoncé by the door, half naked and waving at me.

I lowed my window down, "Leave my bitch alone! She's already pregnant!"

She chuckled as Onika got in, "Hopefully with twins too!" She yelled back before saying bye and shutting the door.

Onika shook her head at her, "Now why the hell would she say some shit like that?"

"She might be tryna make up for them other babies y'all could've had."

Onika scoffed, "Ima have to be pregnant with quadruplets, fucking with that bitch."

I frowned, "Now girl it wasn't that much damn babies."

Halfway through the car ride, Onika saw this ice cream cookie dough shop and immediately made me go there. Honestly, Onika being pregnant always had me trying new shit.

"How have you never had cookie dough ice cream?"

I shrugged, "You know my momma was on it bad." I haven't tried a lot of things as a kid and just grew up to not really care for new things.

She chuckled, "Do you still visit her? Do you know if she got any better?"

I nodded, "She's actually been doing good. My uncles got her in rehab a few years ago. I haven't really been in touch but yeah, she's good."

Locking my car door, we crossed arms and walked together. "Are you ever gonna let Nani meet her?"

I cringed, "That's a good conversation for another day."

Onika nodded, looking around the store. It wasn't packed but the line had a good three people
ahead of us. "Nani's such a sweetheart. I can't wait for her to just get a little bit older so we can match up her and Zari."

I smiled thinking about my baby. "I love all them damn kids, they don't even know the charges I would take behind them. Even my god baby."

"Girlll, these bad ass kids got the whole world behind them. I swear even Bey's getting active about my nieces and nephews."

It was now our turn to get our ice cream and I was happy to see it was a teen serving. For some reason, their ice cream just taste better.

We ordered our stuff and watched her make it right in front of us. I was being extra nice today. I don't know if it was because she was pregnant but I paid for both of our stuff and even gave the girl a good ass tip.

"Damn girl, what got you in a good ass mood like this? You tricking on me and shit.." Onika chuckled, picking up her cup that looked like chocolate shit, while I just got regular vanilla with cookie dough droppings. "You must've got fucked this morning?"

I almost laughed way too loud, "Girl no! Robyn's been playing with me all week long I finally got her ass back this morning."

Just as she was about to reply, the front door bell rung as it opened and we both unintentionally looked up.

When I say Robyns ex bitch, my brow raised, just like hers did when she saw me.

Solange looked at Onika, dropping her confused look and smiling. "Hey Nic!" She was so loud and her voice was still, very annoying. "It's nice to see you."

Of course she didn't acknowledge me but I was fine with that.

"Hey Solo. Oh my god, you got so much older." Onika walked up to her, hugging her briefly.

The younger girl chuckled and I looked down, stuffing ice cream in my mouth to hide the fact that I was rolling my eyes.

"I just turned 24 two weeks ago."

"Aw, Happy belated birthday."

"Thank you. I always see Zari but I feel like I haven't seen you in forever."

I almost groaned, why was this conversation taking so long?

"You know Bey and I's break up was a lot, I didn't know if y'all wanted to see me. Especially since I knew your dad wasn't so fond of me."

"I don't live with them anymore, you can ask Bey for my address."Solange told her, "but I get it. Well it was nice seeing you. My man should be making his way inside right about now."

"Oh, your man?" Onika was way too invested, I had to clear my throat.

They both looked at me but for some reason Solange actually spoke to me, "Robyn told me y'all had a daughter together...Congratulations." She tilted her head, giving me a very passive aggressive tight lip smile.

It was almost as if she was congratulating me on winning Robyn, but being very sarcastic to cover it.

See I was being polite, not saying anything but- "Wait who told you?"

"Robyn Rihanna, your wife?"

Onika sighed.

"Do y'all still speak?"

"Well no but-" She got cut off when some dude came up behind her, wrapping his arm around her protectively. Way too damn protectively...

Boy, don't nobody want to fight your bitch.

"Well, it was nice seeing you Solange. Y'all have fun," Onika wrapped her arm around mines and started pulling me out of the door.

"Did you see how she was acti-"

"Lámoin, leave it alone." She groaned lowly. "I saw exactly what you saw but don't go home and take it out on Robyn. You better talk to her, first."

Yeah, she could already tell. "But did you see the way she said congratulations? It was almost like she was being sarcastic.."

"Yeah, that's when I realized it was time to go. Don't sweat it, it could really be nothing. I mean like y'all used to beef and fight a lot, she's still young."

My eyes rolled as we both got in the car, "I don't give a damn how young the bitch is. I didn't say shit to her."

"Moinnn." Onika huffed, "Please just ignore it. That's Azari's aunt and we're all too damn old to be beefing with bitches."

I hummed, "I'm not even going to do all that. It was just weird... But whatever, let's go get this stuff and get on with our day."

robyn

wifey: you got a whole lot of explaining to do Rihanna.

_______

Hey yallll! idk if i'm back yet fr but i'll definitely be updating Young Asf

ANYWAYS, megan and nicki's beef has me DRAINED LMAO. Lord knows I love Nicki but let's be realistic.... Once her husband is brought up in any argument, no matter who it's with, there's nothing more that she can say to redeem herself. IM SORRY! Take it up with God! I still love my girl down though but I just can't with her choices in men😒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 531 11
Sequel to Triangular Affectionโ˜บ๏ธ
119K 4.5K 52
This is the sequel to " My Crazy Lover"