They're not allowed to love.

Von Heartlessmafia02

18+ 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑻𝑨𝑵 𝑩𝑶𝒀𝑺 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒌𝒑𝒐𝒑 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔... Mehr

Copyright & Update Alert
introduction
chapter 1. Unware
chapter 2. Surprise
chapter 3. Giggles
chapter 4. Kook
chapter 5. Savior
chapter 6. Held Her
chapter 7. Award goes to
chapter 9. Inauguration
chapter 10. Mafia's
chapter 11. Escaped
chapter 12. Snooping
chapter 13. Roller Coaster
Chapter 14. Jungkook's Love
Chapter 15. Date part-1
Chapter 16. Date Part-2
Chapter 17. Rushed
Chapter 18. Princess
Chapter 19. Master
Chapter 20. Red Wine
Chapter 21. Nightmare
Chapter 22. Minho's Birthday
chapter 23. Murderer
Chapter 24. BLUE BLOOD

chapter 8. Goodbye

28 4 27
Von Heartlessmafia02

                                                                           GOODBYE

11 PM

After enjoying the award function everyone returned to the hotel. All the members and Dara came to their respective penthouse. Ihrin had a meeting with the staff of the hotel, it's usual as she purposely take feedbacks from the staff and resolve the issues of the staff. 

Dara changed and wore her comfortable night-suit. She tied her long hairs in a bun. Before sleeping Dara and ihrin generally, talk out their day but ihrin was busy with the staff so, Dara stood in the balcony of the 12th floor .

She was busy in admiring the beauty of moon.

 ~Stars embrace the calmness of moon but Nobody could ever love the moon like sun do. Each day sun burn himself and dies, to let moon glow and breathe every night. Sun loves the moon with all her imperfection. He believes that imperfections are far more better than perfection. They both saw good & bad both phases and still walked closed to each other.❤️

 Dara & Namjoon

"You love sky gazing?" The deep voice of Namjoon made Dara to shift her gaze towards him. 

"Yes I do. At least it calms down my grieves."- Dara replied while again fixing her eyes at the sky. Namjoon walked closer and stood next to Dara.

"How can you be so dual?" Namjoon raised his brows as she look into his eyes.

"Are you unable to digest my duality?" Dara smirked.

"No i mean i absolutely loved it. Your confidence , your cold tone, and the way you switch your personality person to person. It seems you don't show your soft side to everyone." He replied.

" I provide what people deserve. Ain't you feeling sleepy? You have a flight tomorrow" Dara asked him out of concern.

"Well if I would sleep tonight I would be in regret."

"Regret?" Dara frowned

Namjoon took out a small box from his pocket and says " I don't know if ever someone told you or not but you're so special and perfect in your way. This is something I bought for you, and I want you to keep this always with you."

" No need for this."

"I didn't asked you what is needed and what not." Namjoon said in his husky voice giving shivers run down to her spine.

Okay , okay well of course I love gifts, let me see what it is" Dara took the box and was about to open it but namjoon stopped her---

"I want you to open it after we left tomorrow " namjoon requested her , to which first she made a cute angry face but agreed later.

"Hey can we dance?" Namjoon asked Dara

"Oh Namjoon doctor permitted me to walk not to Dance then you me tell how would I'll able to dance?" she said in a sad tone

" ummm... stand on my toes and I'll hold you tight, that's how you can dance with me." He squealed like a kid

" well idea is good enough but what about music?" she said in confusion

"I'll sing for you come" he gave her his hand.

{ Namjoon wrapped his long arms around her torso and made her stand on his feet. Dara intertwined her both hands at the back of his neck. The slight cold breeze were brushing their bodies. It was a huge height difference between both of them makes Namjoon to lean a bit. Now, their breath have same rhythm and they lost them in each other's eyes. Namjoon moved himself and sang------

[🎼---I want you to know that I'm never leaving

'Cause I'm Mrs. Snow, 'til death we'll be freezing

Yeah, you are my home, my home for all seasons

So come on, let's go

Let's go below zero and hide from the sun

I love you forever where we'll have some fun

Yes, let's hit the North Pole and live happily

Please, don't cry no tears now, it's Christmas, baby

My snowman and me

My snowman and me

Baby]

...And so they both enjoyed their sweet little dance , they laughed , giggled and teased each other. 

Ihrin & Jungkook

" Ah man I'm so tried now, for sure my lovely bed is calling me now." Ihrin was waiting for the lift after finishing the meeting.

As the arrives she saw Jungkook's waving figure in the lift. 

"Hey Jungkook what are you doing here , I suppose you should be sleeping now?" Ihrin asked Jungkook as she walked in the lift, pressed the 12th floor button and turned towards jungkook.

"Ummm... everyone adored You today and it's time for me to admire this princess." He walked closed , giving chills to you.

He lift up your chin with his fingers and make you look into his eyes " Beautiful I'm going back tomorrow . Can I have some more memories with you?"

His actions always makes your knees go weak. You gulped down the lump of saliva as you were froze because of his duality and nodded your head in yes.

You press the 14th floor and as soon as lift reached the floor jungkook was in awe.

" the 14th floor our terrace garden. Only me and Dara can access this garden. You know kook it was Dara's idea to have a terrace garden." Ihrin hold Jungkook's hand showed the Whole garden.

Jungkook hold both the palms of ihrin and nuzzled his head with Ihrin's head as they were standing between the flowers. Both of them closed their eyes to feel that unexplained feelings running in their bodies. Jungkook broke the silence and says-- " I will miss my beautiful . Can't you guys come along with us."

"Ummm...hmmm we had a lot of work pending here but just 3 months kook." Ihrin hugged Jungkook

"Okay but wherever you'll come to Seoul I wanna see you first" Jungkook demanded

"Yes I will. Come let's go."

Next morning

Everyone was ready to leave and all the members were bit emotional because in these few days the got close to Dara and ihrin and now it's hard for them to leave.

Everyone thank Dara and Ihrin for their hospitality and love. This time Ihrin Jungkook and Dara Namjoon never diverted their gaze form each other. Soon Dara and Ihrin bid goodbye to them .

"Turn off your emotions darling, it time to get back to our own self" Dara tone changed into a ruthless tone.

" Sure, let's get back to who we are." Irhin Smirked. 

{Do vote, comment and share.

Happy Reading !}

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

251K 15K 39
★彡 🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 彡★ 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘫𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘰�...
1.6K 214 12
•𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄• ➛ 𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ɪꜱ ᴇᴀꜱʏ, ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪᴍ ᴊɪꜱᴏᴏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴊᴏ...
246K 7.6K 29
【( 𝘉𝘛𝘚 𝘑𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘒𝘖𝘖𝘒 𝘟 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘍 )】 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 ✔️ 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯...
1.5K 55 7
𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐘/𝐧, 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝, 𝐂𝐄𝐎 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐰𝐡�...