DARKEST TRUTH

De yan_san_1013

That's a couple people call "Born for each other". They fall in love, fight, and make up so soon. When they'r... Mai multe

I. Understand what, hyung?
II. JK? Is it his name?
III. Do I have an option left?
IV. You taste like strawberry
V. Yaa Kim Taehyung!!! Come to your sense!!!
VI. Holi Shit! It was way too quick
VII. Afraid of loosing you
VIII. I'm the water, so I need the fire
IX. Seems like mosquito bites
X. Did you drink again, Kook?
XI. A life without you? It's meaningless
XII. He locked himself up since the morning
XIII. Aish! These smart*ass Kids!
XV. Bingo! They are cursed with SINGLE STREAM
XVI. He's jealous, Baby Bear!
XVII. How does he know me so well?
XVIII. Flake Prince?
XIX. It's better to be honest sometimes
XX. Promise me you won't freak out
XXI. Looks like I got some old rags to deal with
XXII. All dreams will come true

XIV. Hangug Salam Aniyeo?

72 3 2
De yan_san_1013

Rushing out of the convention hall, Jungkook could see the boy running away with his pet on lap. He started to follow up keeping a distance. After running for five minutes straight, the boy started walking comfortably. Lifting up his pet and adoring it time to time the boy was talking audibly.

Boy: Tannie, Oh my baby! You're the best baby on earth. Are you tired from running, baby? We didn't have any other option. You know that, right? Those old fools dared to keep us locked, as if its too easy to lock me up, huh! Don't worry, we're free now and we will have our favorite food now.

JK's POV: So, he was right. This boy was just trying to find a valid reason of running away. But I didn't expect him to run away for eating. And his voice..... It's kinda familiar. Where did I hear it before? Why can't I recall at all? 

The boy stopped at a cafe. So I followed him there. The waiter asked him if he wanted coffee. He shook his head and said, "I hate coffee." Then he ordered a strawberry cake and strawberry juice for himself and peanut butter for his pet. The food came and he removed the mask and that's the moment my heart stopped, I banged the table and stood up.

JK: Taetae!

The boy got startled looked at JK who was looking at him with black doe eyes holding a strong emotion.

Boy's POV: What's with that look? Is he a fan? Should I say Hi? Do the fans call me Taetae now a days? Might be!

Boy: (smiled) Hola! Me conoses? (In Spanish_ Hello, Do you know me? )
JK: Hangug Salam Aniyeo? (In Korean _ Aren't you Korean?)

The boy smiled and started the conversation in Korean.

Boy: So, you're Korean too. I'm Kim Taehyung V. Nice to meet you.

JK's POV: Yah, I know, I know you're Kim Taehyung. You f***ing are! Those innocent eyes, rosy lips, sharp jawline, perfect eyelashes, undeniably handsome face, no one else can have it. I know it's you, Taetae!

The waiter took the food to Tae and he started feeding his pet. After that the put down his pet and starts eating. While eating, he pouted like a baby. He closed his eyes as if he was so into the flavor of the cake. JK kept looking at him without blinks. The pet ran towards Jungkook and touch him with it's paw. Jungkook looked at it and smiled. 

Picking it up on his lap, he shifted his stare at Taehyung again.

JK's POV: Why is he behaving like he doesn't know me? Did he lose his memory? But he's alive, I knew it. My Taetae can never leave me alone. But why is he in Paris? Wait! He's the best idol of the industry and he's the target of that g*ang. They want to k*ill him, they want to k*ill my Taetae. But why?

Suddenly his phone vibrated. He took it out with one hand and saw the massage sent by Jimin, "Found the idol yet?"

JK's POV: Oh, shit! I totally forgot about it. He gotta perform next. Didn't he say 30 minutes?  (looking at the time) I still have 15 minutes.

JK: Taetae! We must leave now.
Tae: Huh? What do you mean? (clueless)
JK: (got up and approached V) Let me introduce myself. I'm Jeon Jungkook, your new bodyguard. You have performance in next 5 minutes. We must leave now.
Tae: (frowned) But wait, my cake....
JK: I promise I will buy another tonight. Now let's go.
Tae: Why should I believe you? Hyung didn't even let me eat it once a week. And you're saying you'd allow me to eat it twice a day. You think I'll believe you? No, wait! Since when I got another bodyguard? Are you sure you're not a stalker? You literally followed me to this ~ Ah~

Before he could finish his sentence, JK hit on his nape that made him unconscious.

JK: (smiled) You're still a clueless chatterbox, Taetae!

JK put Tannie down and covered Tae's face with the mask. He called, gave him the address and told him to reach there ASAP. 

Soobin reached there within 5 minutes. Entering the cafe, he found JK looking at a unconscious boy who was leaning against JK's chest.

Soobin: Hyung!
JK: (looking at Soobin) Oh, you came! Look there, you see him? Cute little Pomeranian? He's called Tannie. Take him with us.

JK picked the boy on his lap and headed to the car. 

Soobin drove back to the convention hall. Jungkook got down and took the boy to room number 123. The Korean guy rushed towards them with worried face. Soobin left the pet with a staff and walked out.

JK: Splash few drops of water he would wake up. He was making fuzz so I made him unconscious. Don't worry, it won't be a problem.

The Korean guy instructed the staff to do as JK said and prepare him for the show. Then he turned to JK and forwarded his hand. 

Man: It's Kim Namjoon, V's brother. You can call me RM.
JK: (shook the hand) Nice to meet you, Hyung! But.... I remember he said he only had his dad.
RM: (furrowed eyes) When did he say that?
JK: He told me that when we were high schoolers.
RM: (grabbed JK's hand) Come with me.

RM took JK to another room and locked the door. They sat on the couch.

RM: How do you know my Taehyung? Were you in the same class?
JK: We.... we were...
RM: Don't worry, you can tell me everything.
JK: We were best friends, hyung!
RM: Best friends? Hold on! Are you Kook?
JK: He told you about me?
RM: Told me about you? (put his hand on JK's shoulder) He used to talk about his Kook all day long. I don't remember a single day when he didn't talk about you over phone. (smiled)

JK: Hyung, did he...... forget me?
RM: He..... yah, he lost memory. He forgot everything, including his Kook and dad.
JK: Where is Uncle Kim now? Is he in Paris?
RM: (chuckled) Well, I'm that poor dad.
JK: Huh? What do you mean?
RM: Actually....I'm his brother, but kids in elementary school used to bu*lly him as he had no father. So, I just registered my name as his father and told him to call me dad. He was too little to remember the details. He just remembered me as his dad. And after he lost memory, I told him I'm his brother.

JK: What about his your father?
RM: Our father..... our family is a little bit complicated. It's better to skip I guess.
JK: And Taetae, how did he lose his memory? Any accident?
RM: I was in Japan that time. Someone called me and said my son was in Paris. At first I didn't buy it. Then I received a video via mail and came here to find Tae. I have no idea how he was in that hospital. He was in coma for almost 1 year. When he woke up, he couldn't recognize me. Surprisingly he was talking in Spanish.
JK: But back then, he didn't know Spanish. He knew Korean and Japanese.
RM: Hmm, I know. After waking up, he didn't know Korean at all. So I decided to settle down here.

JK: Then, did he learn it later? I mean.... just now he was speaking Korean.
RM: When he was recovering, he started watching Kdrama and learn Korean again all by himself. He became so rebellious, which he never was. He insisted on being an idol. And his temper! It's beyond my control. So I couldn't help but agree.

JK nodded.

RM: I can't express how happy I am to find you here. Such a coincidence.
JK: Yah, a beautiful coincidence indeed. 

RM: It's an unexpected blessing I must say. You're someone he really loved. The way he used to talk about you for hours....... its fascinating. If you were a girl I would've doubted you as his girlfriend for sure.

JK was about to say something but someone knocked the door.

??: Sir, we sent V to the stage. You wanted to see his performance.
RM: OK, I got it. You may leave. (looking at JK) Wanna see your best friend's performance? He has an individual performance today.
JK: Definitely, hyung!
RM: Come with me.

RM took him to the second floor for a better view. Tae appeared on stage with an ethereal vibe. When he started performing, Jungkook froze on spot. He imagined Tae as an model, as an actor, even as a singer, but never as a dancer, more specifically a hot and attractive idol with undeniably strong magnet around him. He could feel his skin getting chills time to time with every intense move Tae was making. He swore underneath his breath.

JK's POV: F***! How did that sweet handsome boy became so freaking se*y? Those dr*unk gaze, plastered smirk on those lips, that hyped body moves reminds me of that night in beach, that wild time and ~ ah!!! Stop Jungkook stop. 

Yaaa Jeon Jungkook!!! Come to your sense! You really got problem with your character, Jungkook! Just a few moments ago, you found your long lost love. Aren't you supposed to admire his angelic beauty instead of eating him with these lust*y eyes? Why can't you take your eyes off him? Ahh..... How can I control myself when he looks like a whole meal? Jungkookah! You're totally hopeless. You got no shame.

Struggling so much inside, Jungkook still ended up deeply looking at his Taetae, not giving a damn about anything else of the world. 

After the performance Tae looked up to wave at RM and passed a deadly glare to the person standing next to his brother. Then, Making a cute gesture to the audience Tae left the stage. They way the audience was screaming was enough to prove how popular Tae is. JK can't help but feel a bit sour.

JK got a massage from Jimin, "Binnie said you found the idol? Listen, I got an emergency so I'm leaving with Binnie."

JK's POV: How did I forget this shorty? God, good that he left. Or else he would have rushed on the stage and hugged him without giving him a single chance to digest the whole thing.

Tae's POV: That little brat, spoiled my whole day! How dare he make me unconscious just like that? Who the hell he things he is!! I thought him a sweet fan, but hell, no!! That i*diot literally made me a fool. I wanna k*ill him ahhh~ Just wait and watch you Jack*ass Brat! You're gonna be fired. 

Removing the makeup, Taehyung put on his mask and sunglasses again. Leaving his dressing room he headed to the room fixed for his brother.

Tae: Hyung!! (furrowed eyes) Why is he here with you hyung?
RM: Oh, my baby, you came back? It's JK, your bodyguard.
Tae: Yah, I know he's my bodyguard. And I have a strong objection.
RM: But why, Tae baby? He's good at his job. Just look at his muscles.
Tae: And he used those to knock me out and drag me here. How dare he!!
RM: It was just an emergency, wasn't it? I told him to bring you here in time.
Tae: So, you won't change him?
RM: Why do you want to change him, bear?
Tae: Coz I don't like him. He's a brat bunny (glaring at JK)

JK chuckled.

Tae: What are you laughing at, huh? I saw your brother's interview awhile ago. You're a singer, aren't you? That's the reason you wanna follow me. Well, I'm not gonna allow a pretentious brat following me around. You're fired.

Without waiting for the reply Taehyung stormed out.

RM: See? Like I said, he changed a lot.... he's a bit rebellious and self willed now.
JK: (smiled) Yah, he's a bit stubborn and rebellious, it's not something new to me though. He had always been like that since the first day we met. (looking at RM) Leave it to me, Hyung! I know how to handle him (smirked)

JK left after Taehyung. RM smiled looking at them. 

RM's POV: Finally I met your Bunny boy, you gotta meet your perfect match, baby! Hope he would handle you well (smile)

Leaving the room Tae took Tannie from the staff and got on his car.

Tae: Take me home, please! I don't wanna be chased by that silly brat again. 

The driver silently started the car and played a soothing playlist. Tae fall asleep gradually. When he woke up again he found himself on his bed in pajamas.

Tae's POV: What the hell! I don't remember changing my dress. I don't even remember coming back home. (sniffing the air) Umm~ it smells so delicious. I wonder from where it's coming.

Getting downstairs Tae's gaze fall on the figure in his kitchen who was cooking peacefully.

Tae: Yaa! Why the hell are you here?

Smiling at him Jungkook came forward and made Taehyung sit on the table.

Tae: Yaa! Jeon Jungkook! I'm asking something! Don't you dare to keep silence. Answer me.

Taking a bowl from the kitchen, Jungkook placed it in front of Taehyung. Then he served the meal he had been preparing and sat with Taehyung.

JK: Makguksu, your favorite. Finish it before it's cold.
Tae: Who told you I love noodles? Well, for your kind information I don't like noodles at all. So don't try to bribe me with that. I'm not gonna accept you as my bodyguard, huh!
JK: Even if you don't accept, you have to endure, Taetae! You don't want Makguksu? No worries. I would make anything you like. Just name it.
Tae: Tsk. Leave it. I'm hungry so I guess I will just have it. (sniffing in the air)
JK: (smiled) Just admit that you're craving for it. 

Tae didn't reply. He took a bit and his eyes got wider that made JK smile in pleasure.

JK's POV: It's been three years since I last saw you smile. You have no idea how much I missed these sparkling eyes. Your never ending cravings for delicious food, upset pouts, angry side eyes, I missed like hell.

Tae: What the hell are you staring at?
JK: (ignoring the question) If you accept me as your bodyguard, I will cook for you everyday, Hyung!
Tae: (chuckled) You called me Hyung? Why are you so desperate to be my bodyguard? If its because my profession, trust me, I have no interest in training someone. 

JK's POV: See? Your temper dropped after the meal. You're still so easy to predict, Taetae.

Tae: Now what's with that smile, Jungkook?
JK: Kook, Call me Kook, not Jungkook.
Tae: Ok, Kook!  You understood what I said?
JK: Yah, I'm all ears, Hyung!
Tae: All ears? Fine! Tell me what was I talking about?
JK: About your profession.
Tae: Oh, really? OK, what's more?
JK: Umm..... (thinking hard) that's all.

Tae: Are you even listening, brat bunny? (slightly elbowed JK's chest) And with this focusing ability, you wanna learn things from me? Tsk! I'm not that free.
JK: Oh, Hyung! Don't be upset! Actually I'm your fan you know? Watching you from this close..... it feels so unreal. So I was just was lost in your eyes. (smiled) I swear it won't happen again. Please don't push me away. Tell me what I need to do for getting your approval of staying by your side?

Looking at those black diamond eyes, Tae could feel an inaudible grasp inside him. He could feel his cheek was on heat suddenly.

Tae's POV: What was that? It's not like I got a complement for the first time. But why is he pleading like this? His way of making complements....... its......

Tae couldn't find a word to describe it. Not a Korean, not a Spanish, not even a Japanese word can describe that gaze of Jungkook. Tae couldn't keep looking at his dense eyes. He looked away and held back his chopsticks. Serving more food for himself, he started eating again.

JK: Hyung, why are you silent? Say something!
Tae: Let me eat first. I will tell you later.
JK: Always pushing me away.......You're still so heartless. You're just playing with my feelings, aren't you? (sulky face)
Tae: Hey, what do you mean by I'm heartless? And wait......What!! Playing with your feelings? What are you even saying?
JK: Did I say it wrong?
Tae: What's your age, Kid? 
JK: I'm not a kid, I'm 20 already. Why do you ask though?
Tae: Do you even understand the meaning of "You're playing with my feelings"?

JK: Of course, I do. I carried you to the green room so that you wouldn't miss the performance, took you home, cleaned your house, cooked Makguksu for you, even now, I'm accompanying you with my full attention. But you're still pushing me away as if I'm nothing. You're indeed playing with my feelings.(faking sadness)

Tae: Oh please, Kook! You're terrible in acting. Stop it already! (frustrated)

JK: (holding Tae's arm) Not before you accept me! (smirked)
Tae: (taking his arms away) Aisshh!! OK, OK, OK, now let me have my meal peacefully, will you?

JK's POV: I won't let you leave me again, Kim Taehyung!

[INTERACTION TIME: HOW ALL OF YOU ARE DOING? I GOT EXAMS KNOCKING AT MY DOOR AND THE WINTER IS COMING TOO. SO PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, OK? AND LOVE YOURSELF]

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

326K 18.4K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
223K 16.4K 39
What would you do, if you don't know whether you are free to love someone?? Jungkook wants nothing more than to love Taehyung with his whole heart bu...
204K 13.4K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
243K 10.6K 73
when jungkook loved his husband taehyung to death but his husband is not alive anymore, see a story of pure love,pain and memories. jungkook's memori...