Tengen's adopted daughter {De...

By MuzansBiggestfear

{first story} A family is slaughtered by a demon and only one member survives - a girl named Aries. Who was a... More

OC INFO
Chapter 1, the soul survivor
Chapter 2, the final selection
Chapter 3, new friend
Chapter 4, the snow and ice pillar
Chapter 5, the 5 stages of grief
Chapter 6, the demon girl
Chapter 7, the hashira meeting
Chapter 8, Aries Uzui and Tengen Uzui
A/n
chapter 9, infiltrating the entertainment district
Chapter 10, the Suzuki house
chapter 11, Uppermoon 6
chapter 12, the real uppermoon 6
A/N
Chapter 14, the mystery breathing technique

thank you and etc with A/N

126 4 2
By MuzansBiggestfear

Hi everyone, I'm very happy to say my first book on my new writing journey has gotten over 200 reads. thank you for reading it and i hope you liked the book so far. this book should be done when the anime finishes around 2025. but i do write about many other animes with my OC like bungo stray dogs, sk8 the infinity, the case study of vanitas, and yuri on ice, tokyo revengers. and i know its cringy but i'm making a story about the dream smp and the origins smp. so please tell me if you'd like to read them. i just wanted to let you know that i'm having a really hard time writing but all the chapters for this arc are done so i don't have to worry about not posting. this makes me so happy that people read my story, that i could cry. this is a big thing for me because one day i hope to be a writer. thank you all again for over 200!!!!!! READS. i love you guys very much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 9K 54
She lost everything at one night but received something at that night. A demon killed her family but she was saved by a man who promised that he will...
97K 1.4K 62
My demon lord--> Kibutsuji-sama Everyone... This is my first smut story. I think maybe because of my dirty brain, it might be bad. Plz bring 10l o...
67.6K 2.2K 46
Manga spoilers alert!! You are the oldest siblings of the Kamado. Being the oldest comes with other responsibilities, but you had no problem dealing...
16.3K 482 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...