Vivacious《Cullen's》

Bởi ThinYoongi

ᵥᵢ·ᵥₐ·cᵢₒᵤₛ /vəˈvāSHəs,vīˈvāSHəs/ (adj•) full of life and good spirits happy and lively in a way that is att... Xem Thêm

•《Part I》•
•《Characters》•
•《aesthetics 》•
•《chapter I》•
•《Chapter II》•
•《Chapter III》•
•《Chapter IV》•
•《Chapter V》•
•《Chapter VI》•
•《Chapter VII》•
•《Chapter VIII》•
•《Chapter IX》•
•《chapter X》•
•《chapter XI》•
•《chapter XII》•
•《Chapter XIII》•
•《ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ》•
•《ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xv》•
•《Chapter XVII》•
•《Chapter XVIII》•
•《chapter XIX》•
•《chapter XX》•
•《Chapter XXI》•
•《chapter XXII》•
•《chapter XXIII》•
•《chapter XXIV》•
•《Chapter XXV》•

•《Chapter XVI》•

2.3K 71 2
Bởi ThinYoongi

As the week rolled past Arianna's excitement grew, she couldn't wait to go to Florida with Bella and Edward. The latter finally agreed to go with the girls, as it was the only way he could convince them to go. The girls knew something was going on, why else would the Cullens be so adamant that the two humans leave the state. Arianna wanted to know but she didn't want to press the matter.

"Honey, are you all packed?" Daniel asked his daughter, peeking his head into her bedroom. It was Thursday night, the three of them were leaving early the next morning to catch their flight. He sees his daughter zipping up her travel suitcase.

"Yea, I just need to grab my bookbag and stuff together with the things I want with me during the flight." The bubbly teenager replied. Arianna walked over to her father and gave him a hug, soaking in his warm touch. "Thank you so much, I'm really excited!"

"I know baby, I figured you wouldn't mind taking a trip, go back to Florida for a bit." Her father gave her a kiss on her head as he hugged her. "Plus I know you and Bella are close so I thought this would be nice."

"I know I've already said it a million times, but thank you!" The girl slowly pulled away from her father and gave him a smile. "I love you so so much!"

"Of course, now are you almost ready to go to the Cullens?" Arianna was going to stay the night at her mate's house, that way she can spend some time with them all before they leave, and so they can just leave from there early in the morning.

"Yea I'll probably be leaving here within an hour." She told her father. "I just need to get some clothes for the morning and grab the last of my things."

"Alright I'm gonna head downstairs and watch some TV. Just make sure to come see me before you leave." Daniel tells the girl.

"Okay I'll be down in a little bit." She gives her father another hug before he leaves her room. As soon as he is off she goes back to packing.

•°•°•°•°•°•

After Arianna had said her goodbyes to her father, she started her drive to the Cullens house, with her music blasting as always. As she pulled into their driveway and got closer to the beautiful house she saw the garage door opening. Emmett and Rose stood at the door beckoning her to drive in. Once the girl had parked in the spot that they had signaled her to, she shut off the engine and got out. Arianna didn't even walk two steps before being engulfed in her muscular mates arms. She let out a squeal as Emmett spun her around.

"I swear you're going to give me whiplash one of these days." She said as soon as he had set her back on her feet. Arianna looked around the garage, this was her first time in here. "Wow, you guys have a lot of cars."

"Yea we also have a workshop on the other side, me and Rose like to fix up old cars." Emmett told her with a smile.

"Really?" She looked between the two and they both nodded with smiles of their own. "I'll have to see it sometime, I have a knack for mechanics."

The three of them made their way upstairs, Arianna's other mates were out hunting apart from Edward who was picking up Bella from her house. Rosalie and Emmett led their human mate to their room where she would be sleeping for the night and left her to get a shower and change. After she showered in their ensuite she quickly changed into a pink tank top and matching shorts. She did her skin care routine and then grabbed one of Emmett's hoodies from their closet.

As Arianna walked down the stairs she could smell the aroma of Esme's cooking. She entered the kitchen and saw her older mate standing over the stove, her hair pulled up into a tidy bun. She was dressed in blue jeans and gray long sleeved sweater. The human slowly walked around the island and walked up behind her, wrapping her arms around Esme's waist.

"Oh," Esme faked being startled; she had heard her faint footsteps. "Hello there."

"Hi Esme," She said with a bright smile, "What are you making?"

"Well since it's seven I figured you'd already had dinner so I'm just making you and Bella a snack for now. I'm making some hot chocolate and I have some cookies in the oven. Does that sound good for now?"

"Yes, that sounds wonderful." Arianna replied with a smile.

"If there is anything else that you'd want just let me know honey." The older woman turned back to the pot on the stove, after giving her mate a quick but loving hug. "Everyone else is in the family room, I believe they are trying to agree on a movie to watch. Why don't you go and help them."

"Okay, thank you Esme."

After their movie Arianna went upstairs with Emmett and Rosalie. Emmett and her sat on the couch they had and played some video games together. The three of them then decided to watch some TV and slowly but surely Ari had fallen asleep laying one Roses lap. The couple then moved her onto their bed and laid there with her as she slept.

•°•°•°•°•°•

Arianna was woken up at four in the morning by Rosalie, she had set out her clothes for her and then left to give her some time to get dressed. The teen slowly rose out of the comfort of the bed and grabbed her clothes. She pulled her gray sweatpants on, and then slipped into the black cropped T-shirt she had. Arianna quickly threw her long brown hair up into a messy bun secured by a black scrunchie and then slipped her red flannel over her shoulders. Before leaving the room she pulled on her fluffy socks followed by a pair of Nike slides.

She found Bella sitting at the kitchen Island already munching on the waffles that Esme had prepared for them. Arianna sat next to her and thanked Esme as she set a plate down in front of her. The girl quickly ate while conversing with Bella. The two talked about their upcoming trip. Both excited to take their girls day to the city, and go to the beach. Arianna was excited to meet the other humans' mother, she had only ever talked on the phone with her before and can't wait to meet the eccentric woman she learned her to be.

After spending sometime with her other mates and lots of hugs the trio set off toward the airport. The three took Edwards Volvo, the two girls sat in the back together gossiping and eventually both of them fell asleep as they had a two hour trip to the airport. As they approached the airport Edward woke up his two sleeping mates and pulled into the short term parking lot. Once he had parked the car he got out and opened the door for the girls. He then unloaded the car and helped carry their bags as they walked in.

Edward got them checked in and then they breezed past security. The girls stopped by a coffee shop before they made their way to their terminal. As they waited for boarding the vampire handed the girls their tickets. The girls looked at them in confusion.

"This says first class?" Arianna pointed out.

"Yea mine does too, I thought the tickets we had were just for economy." Bella added.

"The others and I thought it'd be nice to get us all upgraded to first. We all want you girls to have a nice time." Edward told them with a smile.

"Oh you guys didn't have to do that. I don't want you guys to waste your money on me." Arianna said with a slight frown.

"We have more money then we can spend in ten lifetimes, and spending it on you two would never be a waste. You both are the most important things in my life. I will do anything for you both." Edward tells them truthfully. The two were going to be spoiled and they ought to get used to it.

Eventually the plane started to get boarded and they were called on pretty quickly. Since it wasn't a full flight the boarding process went by quickly and soon enough they were in the air heading toward Florida. The service during the flight was amazing, the girls were pampered and treated very well. About two hours into the flight the girls took another nap cuddled up under a blanket that Arianna had brought with her.

Their plane landed at about three in the afternoon and the three of them quickly made their way through the airport in Jacksonville, Florida. They grabbed their things from the baggage claim and then they started their way out of the airport. The three of them waited outside, luckily there was an overcast so Edward didn't have to worry about the sun. Bella quickly called her mother to try and tell her where we were. After a minute Renne pulled up in an older Sudan, waving erratically out the window. Arianna could hear her excited yells even through her closed windows. She quickly parked next to them and hopped out of the driver's side and ran around the car. As soon as she reached Bella she pulled her into a tight hug, holding her close as if she hadn't seen her in years.

"Oh Bella honey, I've missed you." She said almost crying. "I'm so glad you're finally here."

"Mom," Bella smiled. "I've missed you too." Arianna and Edward looked at the two with smiles on their faces; they were both happy to see Bella so carefree.

"You must be Arianna." Renne stated after pulling away from Bella, she gave the beautiful teen a beaming smile before pulling her into a hug as well. "I'm so happy to finally meet you! You're even more beautiful than Bella described."

"Oh well thank you," Arianna said while blushing. "It's really good to see you."

"And Edward, it's nice to see you again." Renee didn't hug the tall boy but still gave him a warm smile. "Well let's get going, shall we?"

The four of them now loaded all of the bags into the vehicle and took their respective seats. Edward and Arianna in the back, while Bella sat next to her mother up front. Bella's mother started the car and a pop song came blasting out of the radio. The teenagers all laughed as she began singing along happily. The group traveled about thirty minutes before pulling up to a one story white house along the beach. It had a lot of windows and it was very open. Luckily the windows had a tint to them so Edward didn't have to worry about the sunlight the following day.

"Phil is out for the weekend for a game so it's just gonna be the four of us. Bella and Arianna you guys are gonna share the guest bedroom. Edward there's a pull out couch in the office, I figured you'd rather be in there than the living room."

"Thank you Mrs. Dwyer," Edward said politely.

"Oh please, call me Renee." The older woman laughed, "that just makes me feel old."

The three of them laughed as they all got out of the car. They all got their respective bags and followed Renee into the house. She led them around the house and showed them where they would be staying. She told them she was going to cook dinner, and then left them to do whatever. Edward sped to the office and quickly unpacked as the girls headed to the guest bedroom. They chatted enthusiastically as they unpacked their belongings, the male vampire joined them shortly. Edward looked on, watching his two mates talk and laugh– his frozen heart warmed at the sight of their happiness.

A/N- You guys got another chapter!!! This one is just a filler cause I wanted to give you a little something before things get a bit more exciting. I know it's not written the best but once I get some more chapters out I'll go back and edit some things. I just want to get back in the flow of writing and want to make sure to get some stuff out for you guys, since I've been MIA for so long.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

435K 7.2K 27
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚂𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚎. 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 �...
776K 19.9K 71
"ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʟᴀᴡs, ᴏʀ ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴏʀ sᴜᴘᴇʀ sᴇɴsᴇs. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ." ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ•ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴡɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ...
78K 2K 17
𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲!𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 (Name) was a simple girl, then she moves to Forks and suddenly, the peak of interest t...
522K 12.7K 40
'𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘥𝘰. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪�...