AkshNav / NavRa FS It's All f...

By MadhuHaasini

A FS based on AkshNav separation after Custody case More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Epilogue

Part 4

1.1K 79 16
By MadhuHaasini

Abhimanyu was standing in the altar waiting for his bride. It was a direct wedding with no pre festives like mehendi or haldi . Akshara didn't even want a wedding, she just wanted a court marriage , but Manjari was adamant on having one. He was happy , he got what he wanted his wife and his son all to himself.

"They would also slowly change to accept me once they are mine" his heart gave him false hope.

His thoughts were broken when Akshara was walking to the altar with Aarohi and Swarna by her side. She was wearing a red saree , with minimal makeup and jewellery. Abhimanyu couldn't help but notice that the main jewel was missing from her face. Her smile.

She eyes looked so red,  evident that she has been crying all day. Tear strains showing up in her cheeks even after the coat of makeup. Her walk was so weak , making it clear that she hasn't ate or slept well. All together she looked like she was attending a funeral in a bridal look.

Abhimanyu's heart constricted. Why was he doing it? He looked away to distract himself from his thoughts and his eyes landed on Ruhi and Abhir.

Abhir eventhough looking sad, but was eagerly looking outside as if waiting for someone. Ruhi , his princess was looking so pretty , but her eyes held the pain of the promise he broke. He will never be able to her papa.

Expect Manjari, everyone he loved was sad because of the wedding. Abhimanyu sighed.

Akshara reached the altar. Priest started the rituals which she performed like a robot which was acting on command.

After sometime the priest asked them to exchange varmalas.

Abhimanyu took the varmala and was about to make Akshara wear it when he heard someone shouting from behind

"Rukiye.." he heard a female voice from behind. 

**************************************

Muskaan was out of breath and was gasping for air but she was happy that she was able to stop the wedding .

Muskaan went near Akshara and caught her hand

" Bhabhi.. Bhabhi.. pls don't do this wedding.. I want to show you something"  she pleaded to Akshara.

"Muskaan ye kya batameezi hai? Why are interuppting the wedding " Manjari pulled Muskaan back from Akshara.

" Yes Muskaan what is this behavior? Whatever you want to show to her show it after the wedding. It's apshagun to stop the varamala" Swarna too chided Muskaan.

" No bhabhi.. please believe me.... please  see this video first" Muskaan tried to free herself from Manjari's hands.

"Muskaan , why are you creating a drama here! Please come back" Kairaav tried to take his wife back by pulling her other hand. Her bangle broke and Muskaan whimpered painfully.

Akshara remembered Goenka's promise to Abhinav about taking care of Muskaan like their daughter.  She couldn't take it anymore.

"Leave her Bhaiya.. Muskaan is my sister too. Whatever she has to tell will be for my benefit only. Let her speak" Akshara left the altar and walked to where Muskaan was standing.

" Bhabhi.. Bhaiji .. bhaiji.. " Muskaan was about to tell something when Manjari interfered again
" ya ya! We all know what you are going to say , that your Bhaiji is world's best man. Now stop your drama . Your love for your 2rs anath driver bhaiji will not stop this marriage"  she spew her venom.

" Bas. " Akshara shouted at Manjari.
" Another word about  Abhinav then I will forget who you are. You have no rights to speak about him." Her temper flared at Manjari insulting Abhinav.

" Bhabhi.. just look at this video. I don't have to say anything.  Just watch " Muskaan opened her phone and played a video for her. Abhimanyu who was a mere spectator till now also joined her along with all the Goenkas and Birlas.

Video starts

Abhinav was standing in Birla Mansion's  driveway facing the security camera. Manjari was seen speaking to him with her backside to the camera.

It was dated the same day as the custody case and the shade looked like late afternoon.

The audio was feeble but clear enough to get the words.

" Bhali Bua ji , I beg of you.  Please let me meet Bhaiji . I want to meet him once." Abhinav requested to Manjari.

"Why , so that you could  brainwash my son's mind like you did to my bahu and pota? " Manjari's hatred knew no bounds.

" Bua ji, please don't say like that. I never brain washed anyone.  It's just situations  where such that Akshara became my wife. You also know what and all happened" Abhinav said tearfully

" Oh please spare me from your drama. I won't let you meet my son. You will make him return Abhir . That's not going to happen when I'm alive.  Why should my son go through the pain while you live happily ? His happiness is in his son, and Abhir Birla will stay in this house only" Manjari said determinedly.

"Bua Ji.. leave me.. My pain is not important... think of Akshara.. what did she do to deserve this pain? She has been crying since we left the court. She is not even able to walk properly. What's her fault in all this? Did you know how much struggles and pains she faced for Abhir. For the past 6 years she is living for him only. You have taken away her will to leave. Without Abhir she wont survive. Please Bua ji.. I beg you... please..  I am not asking to return Abhir completely.. we will make an arrangement " Abhinav wanted to appease Manjari at any cost.

Manjari started laughing
" Make an arrangement? We have Abhir's full custody.  Why would we make an arrangement? Now I don't have time for your jokes. Get out of my house, I have to prepare for pooja for my pota and son" she mocked him.

Abhinav turned to leave when she called him again
" So you will do anything for Akshara and Abhir to be under one roof again?" She asked him slyly

" Yes Bua ji. They are everything to me. They are my world. For their happiness I will do anything .. please just send Abhir back " Abhinav again pleaded with her

" OK..  I will make an arrangement for Abhir and Akshara to be together,  but for that to happen you will have to leave both of them" Manjari's scheming mind had already devised a plan

"Leave.. them.. where? Bua ji what are you trying to say?" Abhinav was confused to what Manjari was saying.

" Look.. you want Abhir and Akshara together.. I want Abhimanyu and Abhir together.. see in both the equations Abhinav doesn't exist.. so it's better that you leave Abhir and Akshara and head back to where ever you came from ." Manjari explained her plan to him.

Abhinav was shell shocked

" Bua ji.. Abhir and Akshara are my family .. how could I leave them? Are you hearing yourself" Abhinav asked her

" If you want Abhir and Akshara together this is the only solution for now.  Once you leave , I know how to manipulate Akshara showing Abhir to marry my son. He will get his family and his happiness back . That's all that matters to me" Manjari sounded selfish.

"Par.. Bua ji" Abhinav was still shocked

" Par.. war.. kuch nahi.. if you value Akshara and Abhir's happiness then do it for them. Just divorce Akshara saying that you are not happy with her and leave from here asap. Also make sure to cut all contacts with her , Abhir and whole of Goenkas. If you do that,  i will also play my game and get Abhimanyu and Akshara married within a month, she can stay with Abhir again happily. This is my promise .. its all upto you now" Manajri said leaving a heartbroken Abhinav.

She smiled within herself. Any person in emotional state will take emotional decisions only. He is definitely going to leave. She just knew .

Video ends

Akshara was stunned looking at the video.

" Did he do all this for her? He gave up his happiness to keep her happy? How much pain he must have been going through all this? " Akshara's heart bled for him.

All the blood drew away from Manjari's face making her look paler

" Wow! You just made a fake video using your Bhaiji! Who is that women wearing a saree just like me? Akshara don't believe all this.. they just made a fake video. It wasn't even me. I never met Abhinav that day after court.. even if there was this video all along why did they  have to bring it now? Why not earlier? Doesnt the timing itself show that it is fake?" Manjari still lied.

" No Mama, Dida is lying,  I have another evidence to prove Papa was here that day.  I only got to know yesterday that papa came home that day and asked  Muskaan Bua to check the security camera " Abhir spoke out of nowhere.

Everyone was confused and looked at Abhir who narrated what happened yesterday.

Flashback starts

Abhir was sitting inside the tent in his room at the Goenka Mansion, hugging a picture of his father close to his heart.

"Papa why papa? Why did you leave me and mama? Tomorrow mama and docman are going to get married . I can see that mama is doing this shaadi for my sake, she keeps on crying whenever she is alone. Yesterday I even saw her sitting on her window ledge hugging your shirt. She loves you papa. She will never be happy with docman. I hope you will come back and stop this shaadi papa. I know I will be stuck alone again at Birla house if that happens,  but mama will be happy papa. Pls comeback papa... pls" Tears started dropping down Abhir's eyes.

Ruhi who just came to Goenka mansion was searching for Abhir everywhere,  atlast she found him cuddling with his father's picture and venting his heart out.

"Billa boy, you miss Maasa so much right?" Ruhi questioned innocently

Abhir looked up to see Ruhi who was standing at front of the tent.

" Haan Ruhi, I miss him so much, I can't believe he left just like that . The last time I saw him was in the court when docman was dragging me to the car after he got the custody, he looked so devastated to lose me. The next day he just leaves without even much as a good bye" Abhir said tearfully unable to come to terms with his papa's sudden disappareance.

"Billa boy, what are you saying? You last met Maasa at court? But he did come to our house on the same day evening.. didn't you meet him then?" Ruhi curiously questioned Abhir.

" What are you saying Ruhi? When did he come? I never saw him after the court" Abhir was confused .

" Aree Billa boy, that day when poppy bought you home,  that evening I was coming home back from school. When the car drove into Birla Mansion I saw Maasa walking back looking so sad, he had tears all over his face . Dida was standing in the garden and looking at him . Then I came inside and matashree told me that poppy got your custody and you would stay in Birla Mansion from now onwards. So I thought Maasa was crying because he had to leave you" Ruhi recalled the events of that day.

Abhir knew this was the part of the missing puzzle of why his father left him and his mother. He was determined to find the truth about that day and whatever transpired between dida and his papa. For that he needed an adult .

He went outside to the hall and saw Akshara sitting in silence and looking at the wall . Abhir knew he couldn't give any false hope to his already broken mother . He looked at the other side, Kairav and Manish was discussing some last minute wedding preparations , he knew they won't be the right candidate as their anger surpasses their thinking ability. He looked back towards the kitchen, Mimi, Swarna and surekha was sitting together preparing some sweets. Abhir shook his head dejectedly.

"Why wasn't there a single adult he can rely on in this whole house?" He said and started walking back to his room when he dashed with his Bumi who was coming from the mandir.

He thanked his Shiv Ji for showing him the path . He caught her  hand and gestured to follow him silently.

As both of them entered their room, Abhir narrated whatever Ruhi said to him. Muskaan's eye widened in disbelief.  Eventhough she always felt Abhinav leaving Akshara being so weird and abrupt,  never thought it would be Manjari's vileness behind it.

Flashback ends

" Bhabhi after Abhir said everything to me , I immediately went to Birla Mansion to check for CCTV footage. But since it was over a month the footage was deleted from the recorder, but I knew it would be stored in hard disk with the security company. It took me all this time to contact them and go through the video. I came running once I saw what was in there" Muskaan told the rest of the happenings.

Ruhi also confirmed seeing Abhinav and Manjari that day.

" Ruhi is also lying. That Abhinav should have taught her to lie telling that by lying her mother can marry her poppy " Manjari didn't even spare that little child.

" Bas" she heard three voices at once. Akshara, Abhimanyu and Aarohi was all ready to pounce on her.

" Maa.. whatever wrong things you did until today I have dismissed it calling it as your mamta, but whatever you did today you have lost the dignity to be called a mother . I wish I was never born to such a creature" he said and looked at Akshara who was sitting on floor with silent tears in her eyes .

" Akshara.. knowing or unknowingly I have been the main reason to all your pain" Abhimanyu tried to apologize.

" Just stop..I dont want a hear a word out of both of you. You saw how disturbed abhir was all these days but still remained silent leaving his care to your mother. The same mother who did all this. I'm going to my Abhinav along with Abhir and you can't stop me.  If you do, I will submit this video in the court to prove how vile Birlas are and make sure you will never see abhir ever again" she said and left from there with her son.

**************************************

See as I promised our hero did make an entry * in flashback *. 😉.. next part would be the last.. comment how you think AkshNav milan will happen 🤔

Leave your love for the story in comments and votes guys.  💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 850 21
This book will contain os/ts on our beloved akshnav and the Sharma family . There were lots of tracks where things could have gone different. But the...
15.5K 1.8K 27
Let's witness a love story between a innocent girl and a devil man
32.2K 1.4K 19
Witness how AbhiMaan navigate their way through parenthood,love & relationships,how their bond strengthens as time passes and how Abhira gets to expe...
32K 2.1K 23
Abhinav was dejected After he witnessed Akshara hugging Abhimanyu in the hospital. Abhinav was insecured as he felt like he was gonna lose his world...