Shimmering Starlight ~ Moon X...

Von WildChild289

Moon OneShots (Sun OneShots in a Separate Book) Mehr

Love Bug ๐Ÿž
He Won't Hurt Me
Unexpected Child
A Mischievous Moon
The Attendants Comfort
Jealousy ~ Jealousy ~ (Moon Version)
How Moon Handles Extra Special Compliments!!!.
Moon/Sun & Hair!.
Mistletoe!.
Siren Moon ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ  (Child Reader!.)
Comforts & Lullabies!!. Moon/Sun!.
Care & Cuddles (Moon/Sun)

~ HALLOWEEN SPECIAL ~

344 13 3
Von WildChild289

*Super Short* SECURITY BREACH EDITION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Carving a pumpkin) ~Moon~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

~ Starlight...why are you hurting that pumpkin?.

*You stifled a giggle*

~ Moon, don't be so dramatic. *Playfully rolls eyes*
It's called Pumpkin Carving...here pick a design and I'll help you carve it.

*Moon flips through the small book of designs and decides to pick a simple cat design*

*Smiles* ~ A cat?. You're really playing it safe aren't you?.

*Moons starts to carve the pumpkin, looking down at you with a soft smile, he spoke in a quite voice.*
~ I am the daycare attendant, it's in the job description....
*Finishing his carving, he sets it to the side and starts to clean up the mess.*
~ Perhaps the children would like this?....
<><><>

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 18.2K 55
(Requests are open!!) It seems that I've swapped fandom's yet again because of a fanfic. Anyway I've seen a lot of these, but I wanted to make my o...
1M 35.7K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
572K 11.3K 37
{Complete}Mia Anderson is a shy, innocent, and not to mention short 19 year old. Living with her foster family has its ups and downs, but she loves t...