Dominant Needs A Daddy

By ramonisthoughts

Jake Blackwood runs a BDSM club at the age of 29. He is the epitome of dominance. He has trained submissive a... More

Collabera
I'm Sorry,I need to go.
To stimulate you
Little space
First time for everything.
Let me take care of you
Threat
Let Me In
Dominant issues
Proving it.
The end
His Name
Change Of Plans
Not The Plan
Not The Plan II
A Moment
Oh Shit
A Deal

New person.

8.7K 213 9
By ramonisthoughts

Jake

Half of my day was spent with the submissive classes. The other half was spent going through records and meeting up with a few people.

By the time I was arriving at the club at ten pm,I was too tired to participate in anything huge.

It was a busy night. The club was filled as usual. I sat at the counter by the bar. Ombra saw me and smiled making her way towards me.

"Didn't think you'd make it." She placed a shot infront of me.

"I never fail to do so." Whatever the cause I always made sure I dropped by at the club. Even if it was for half an hour. My presence had to be there on a daily basis.

I tugged down the drink at a go. She smiled and offered me another one.

" I'll go help out. We're short today." She left before I got the chance of asking her how that was possible.

I always made sure that we were never understaffed. I'll ask her about it later.

I order another drink. After around seven shots I turned to look at the people in the room.

I did not know everyone by their names but I was quite familiar with their faces. Sure we'd have new people now and then but they were usually accompanied by people they knew. I knew those people.

My eyes scanned the room and landed on one particular face. Except for him. He was new and unaccompanied.

Interesting.

Perhaps a person exploring. Or maybe he just wants a place to be himself.

His eyes met with mine and held. I smiled lightly so as to not scare the poor guy away.

He had to feel safe under this placement.

I turned back to get another drink.

"An eighth one?" The voice asked from behind me.

I held onto the glass but didn't drink. I make a ninety degree turn and that is when I came face to face with him.

The new person.

"Hello." I greeted with a smile.

"To you too. " he replied going round and taking a seat beside me.

I faced the front. We were close but not touching.

I scratched the back of my neck.

"Nervous?" He enquired.

"Huh?" I turned to him with a frown.

He chuckled a little bit. "I see you zoned out over there." His voice was like dripping honey.

Lucky I did not like honey that much. If not for that then I would have been ready to get drunk from just listening to him.

"Sorry. You're new here?" I asked and waited.

Waited to see if he would lie or tell the truth.

"You're the boss I'm pretty sure you've noticed that already." He remarked softly.

"You're right." I finished my drink.

"Don't you think that's too much for a night?"

"I am not playing tonight. Also I need to let loose. It's been a long day."

"I see." He nodded.

I was starting to get restless. More like jittery. I placed my elbow on the counter and supported my head in my hands.My feet dangled in the air.

"You okay?" He asked leaning in.

"Yeah..." I answered in a dreamy voice.

I'm not sure I was aware of my sorrounding at the moment. Everything was just fuzzy and I knew it was not because of the drinks.

Eight shots was not enough to get me tipsy let alone drunk.

"Hey." He lightly placed a hand on my shoulders.

I was startled and quickly jumped up.

"I'm sorry." He apologized quickly retrieving his hand.

"Oh no. It's okay."

"I'm Kevin. Kevin Griffin." He introduced himself.

"Kevin Griffin..." I repeated almost quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 125K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...
191K 3.4K 76
This story includes BDSM and is recommended for 18+ and mature audiences. Angelo Romano is the Master and owner of a well known gay BDSM dungeon--Dev...
587K 15.8K 22
Miles or as many call him, Milly, is the definition of tall, dark, and handsome. Many look at him and think that he would make the perfect dominant a...
112K 2.9K 62
Complete on Dreame and Ao3 Elliot, Sawyer, and Teagan have been in a polyamorous bdsm relationship for about a year when they're asked to help train...