Taming the Brat ||Vminkook

By candymicheal

Jimin is a brat, sassy and spoiled kid He believes everything is okay as long money is involved,people call h... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7

8

592 35 8
By candymicheal

"who are you..?"Jimin asked with a glare and Jungkook lifted his brow,I mean he's the one who's supposed to ask that question.

Taehyung entered the room at the same time and gasped.

"Kook,how come you are back this earlier!"he asked in surprise but Jungkook let out a sneer turning his attention on him.

"Is that why you let a complete stranger sleep in my room"he spit with annoyance and Taehyung eyes widened.

"No......kook it's not like that,I can explain....."

"I'm taeyong husband and I have right to be wherever I want in this house "

Jimin cut in with a scoff seeing the anger in the other's eyes as his pupils dilate while Taehyung sigh.

He just has to make it worse.

"So now my room is your husband's,great tae...." Jungkook sneer."you can tell me to leave,I will certainly understand that you two want some privacy but you doing this ....."

Taehyung shakes his head in defeat trying to convince him but the younger wouldn't let him as he shuffles back stopping him with his hands.

"I'm sorry kook ....I swear I don't know he would be in here... please don't leave"

Jimin scoffed.

"He said he wanted to leave,why are you being clingy?"

The two snap him a glare making him roll his eyes."anyway I'm going back to sleep."he yawn and hurl a blanket over himself.

Seeing this, Jungkook's blood boils and snatch his bag before angrily walks out leaving a helpless taehyung behind.

The male walk to Jimin who was sleeping comfortably under the sheet.

With gritted teeth,he harshly yanks the sheet sending a cold chill over his body.

"What was that?"Jimin bark at him but Taehyung ignored him as he cross his arms around his chest.

"Stand up,you are not sleeping in this room tonight"he growls but Jimin lets out a mean sneer and stubbornly goes back to sleep.

Taehyung ignored him and pulled him up ignoring his protest and throws him on his shoulder like a sack.

"Let me go you pest!!!"Jimin wriggled and hit his back trying to break free but Taehyung didn't flinched.

To be honest,he found it really cute.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°

"That's what happened."Jungkook sigh,."since yesterday he has been spamming me with messages."he completed brushing his hair from his face and namjoon who listens the whole time finally decided to speak up.

"First,it's surprising that tae is now married and the fact that happens to be park Jimin,it really comes as a shock to me too"he uttered earning a frustrated groan from jungkook.

Just how could Taehyung do this to him,it's not like they were dating or something but whenever he thought about it, it sting.

it's like he had cheated on him.

There was one time in college,he tried his luck only to regretted it afterward.

Flashback.

"Tae I'm confused about something"

Jungkook nudged the concentrated taehyung who closed his book and gave him his full attention.

"What is that?"he asked and Jungkook blushed seeing how the elder was staring at him without blinking.

He wonders how someone could deserves that beauty without even trying Taehyung always looks beautiful no matter what he does or what he wears,he is the definition of an art.

"You said you would basically date anyone right.....then why are you still single,you are hot and popular?"

He asked knowing how the girls and boys were trying to flirt with him.he's not bad himself but damn taehyung is on another level.

"I don't know, probably because no one catches my eyes yet besides I don't really believe in dating stuff"

He stated plainly and Jungkook felt his stomach chung with disappointment but he won't give up.

at least not yet.

"Then what about me....."Jungkook says nervously,it was supposed to be a joke but deep down he was anticipating for the answer.

Taehyung smile and Jungkook heart skips a beat.

"When I said anyone....that doesn't include you kookoo?"

Jungkook felt his heart breaking down into millionths pieces but he didn't show it,he smiled through the pain,through the disappointment and the sadness.

"Why?"

Taehyung went silent for a second staring at the younger in his eyes and Jungkook saw a look of hesitation in his eyes.

"Taehyungie...."

"Because you are my best friend......I don't want to lose what we have,if we were to date right now what if we end up breaking up?,then everything will be awkward even worst we may lose our relationship"

He proved and Jungkook was about to reply but the next word from taehyung made him slip his mouth shut.

"I don't think I'm ready to lose you kookoo at least as friends"

Jungkook sighs at the memories since that day he has been hiding his feelings for him but now that they have reached their dreams.

They are successful,famous and rich taehyung has chosen someone who is not him.

"According to your story,it possible tae may not see you more than best friend but you have to see it from a different view too"namjoon added.

"From the start taehyung wasn't interested in dating maybe rejecting you was also related to it,maybe he likes you but there's something stopping him"

Jungkook scoff at the statement, there's absolutely no way taehyung like him.

His phone ding,a message from his mom.

Kookie sweetie,why are you not home tae call me,did something happen between you two.

Jungkook exhaled sharply at the message,now his mom is getting involved.

Just great.

He rises up to his feet making namjoon lift his brow.

"You are going home?. but Jin hyung is making breakfast"

"I'm sorry but I think hyungie will send the whole world after me,if I spend another second here"he laughs knowing the elder must be sulking by now.

"And you said he is not whipped for you"namjoon snickered.

"Shut up hyung"Jungkook smile grabbing his car keys and hurriedly wear his shoes."greet Jin hyung for me!!".he yelled and rush away while namjoon chuckled.

"You two are too whipped for each other "

°
°
°
°
°
°
°

Taehyung heard sounds of an object clattering down stairs,he rises up instantly to check his phone only to sigh disappointed when Jungkook leave his messages on read.He didn't sleep a wink the whole night waiting for the younger.

He made his way downstairs to find out what's going on.

"Good morning,Mr Kim!!"

Taehyung startled when the people chorus and bow to him and that when he saw the stuff moving into the house.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house......"he asked in confusion looking at his quiet home which has turned crowded.

"Yah!!!,are you blind,I told you to be careful do you know how much that worth?"

he spotted Jimin scolding one of the workers.The maids bow their head with a bright smile and taehyung eyes brow raised.

"We are sent here to assist Mr Park"

Taehyung eyes brow raised at the statement and walked towards the smaller grabbing his wrist."what do you think you are doing."he snarl and Jimin snatch his wrist off him.

"I need maids...hey are you stupid or what I told you to be careful with my babies, it's expensive!!"

He glares at the worker and taehyung huff in annoyance when the male ignores him.

"There is no way all this could fit in this house"taehyung screamed  irritatedly and Jimin snapped.

"Then why don't you get a bigger house for us,I can't live in this small house anyway!!"

"How is this small,you're the one who got a problem!!"

"I don't care,Is either you move or create a space for me!!!'

the two glare at each other and taehyung wonder if he had made a mistake.it like he had grown many years older and it's not even 24hr yet.

Is marriage supposed to be this stressful.

Jungkook drove into the mansion and went out of the car to the house He opened the door and entered only to stop in surprise,when he found many people moving things around.

"I'm your husband Jimin!!,you listen to me!!!"Jungkook flinched when he heard the loud voice and he was more shocked when he found it was his sweet boy taehyung.

He rarely gets angry but when he did, it's a fire and Jimin is really incredible to bring that side out of him in just a day.

"I park Jimin,listen to no one?"he snap back placing a hand on his hip glaring dagger at him.

Taehyung sucks in breath."you are Kim not park....and drop whatever you are doing and leave!!!"he snarled at the workers who stand there awkwardly and they gulped already ready to disappear.

"You are not leaving here,you work for me,got that!!!"Jimin screamed and they trembled,they wanted to cry in frustration so bad.

They wanted to disappear so badly but knowing Jimin's temper and Taehyung is not having it either.

what are they supposed to do.

Someone save them.

What have you got yourself into taehyung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 322 35
when a rude and dangerous mafia fall in love with cute boy. He kills everyone who dare to touch his queen his angel. He is ruthless but only for outs...
4.3K 214 47
Taehyung and Jimin actually just wanted to finally move in together and get a break after high-school-graduation but once they arrive in Daegu things...
5.5K 465 17
Jimin is the new kid in school who has managed to get into some issues the first day, there's a hero to save him from them along with his lucky frien...
1.5M 53.8K 56
Jeon Jungkook an arrogant boss , a well known CEO , very rich has anything he wants. A drunken night and everything was a roller coaster for him as h...