LONG WAY (8th Member BTS FF)

By Dreams047

"we never going to accept her as our member" "whole sky is waiting for me.. how can I stay in dark" "maybe we... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER : 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
Episode 34
EPISODE 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43

CHAPTER 36

80 7 6
By Dreams047

Next morning (Author's pov)

Jungkook directly goes to Angel's room and wakes her up, shaking her. Jungkook is in a hurry, his heart is beating fast. He just wants answers to the questions going on inside him.  "Wake up Dumbass!!" "what?" Angel speaks while groaning. She still has to sleep. But Jungkook ignores all this and forcefully makes her sit straight on the bed.

"what is this ?" He speaks while showing the phone.  Angel's eyes were still closed.  "Open your eyes, Angel" Jungkok speaks while commanding. "You and S. coups are dating?" He speaks with a trembling voice in the hope that she will say no. "Hell!  what!" Angel speaks shouting.  Jungkook immediately puts his hands on his ears. "Now just tell me yes or no."

"Kookie, what type of question you are asking. Such a useless question. This is just a rumor which needs to be corrected.  I have to go quickly. "

Hybe building.

After answering all the media in the office, she finally reaches the meeting room where a new problem was waiting for her.  "Mis. Wang, Will be okay to make team changes at the last moment?  You all have to go on tour this Friday. "

" I know Monki oppa.  But we can't take risks either.  You call Joonie oppa. "

Everyone was practicing without any worries but Jin noticed that something was not right between Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook. The behavior of the elders towards the younger ones is a bit harsh. Which doesn't seem right to Jin. On the other hand, Jimin has accepted the dating thing as true. 

In the other corner of the hall, Taehyung is upset about the rumor of him and Jennie dating. Mr. Kang calls Namjoon.

Now in the meeting room, Namjoon reads the file of changes in their Backup Dancers team and the new members. "So what you mean to say is that our own 5 main back dancers were our stalkers." Namjoon asks in a cold voice while raising an eyebrow. his body was completely relaxing on the chair.  Angel ignores the sudden change in Namjoon's voice.

"Yes, that's why this change had to be made suddenly.  It would be better if this thing stays between us only. It is not right to stress the Group at this time." Namjoon agreed with Angel, so he nodded and said "yes."

All the members and some main staff are in the meeting room.  "So everything is fixed.  We all have to leave on Friday.  the first concert is full. So, best of luck to everyone."

"Miss wang How about if we increase concert ticket cost, it can give us big profit." Eva says giving advice. "Sorry Mam, but this will give profit to the company but because of this, the value among our fans may get spoiled. We should think a little socially." Says a young lady who is Eva's junior.

"I agree with Ms Suha, in this way only Rich Army will be able to buy tickets." Jhope speaks thinking about the Army.  "I also agree with Miss Suha, Miss Eva, we should also think about people's emotions." Hearing Angel's reply, Eva sits in her place peacefully.

Everyone was signing the agreement papers when Eva spoke again but this time in a slightly louder voice. "You made changes in the team at the last moment."

"It was necessary to make changes."

"  Fuck, it was necessary that you removed only those people whom I had added." She says while throwing the file on the table.  "Eva language." Jungkook's voice was deep

Eva is about to leave the meeting room in anger when Angel stops her. "Eva wait you can't go like this"

"I don't need anyone's permission. "

  "Don't forget that I am your boss." Angel says in a dominated voice, "sit back at your place."

Angel's pov

I had no intention of talking to Eva like this. But what to do, she is behaving like such a brat these days which has increased my stress three times.  The behavior of Yoon oppa and Joonie oppa is also not good. I feel like a cage inside which I am trapped. Don't know what's happening with everyone.

"ok so Miss boss did you do anything about the rumor of me and jennie kim dating."  Taehyung's voice was also not very normal. I just nod "Yes, it is in the process, Miss Suha is handling this case."  The meeting was about to end when I get a call. Hearing this makes my heart beat faster.

Author's pov

Angel is sitting on the couch holding her head. There is an uncomfortable silence in the living room. Who Jimin has to decide to break . "Only because Mr. Wang means you Grandfather is unwell so you do not want to attend the concert.  Who are you, a doctor?"

"I did not say that I will not be at the concert. I will just join a little late." Angel speaks in the same position. "As your manager I do not agree to this. Everything is fixed. We are not going to change anything at the last moment." Eva speaks in a very professional voice.

"But this is an emergency period." Jungkook jumps in between.  "And what about when Tae's Grandma went to heaven?" ,

"don't bring that Eva" Jhope finally says, which is interrupted by Yoongi's voice. "Why not bring Hobi. Wasn't that an emergency? When Tae had completed the entire concert." This is how the fight escalates.  No one was ready to lag behind. Angel was just watching the changing colors of the relationship with blank eyes, while the pain in Yoongi's heart was making him do all this. 

At last Angel says with a faint voice. "We all have to be evacuated the day after tomorrow. Check the tickets once." There was a dirty smile on Eva's face as if this was her victory which no one notices.

While listening to the sound of calm winds in a dark room, Angel was looking at the old album which was decorated with old memories. Those two innocent girls with their oppa.  Then those teenage girls. Her first photo with  BTS members.  A drop of tear falls from her eye onto those smiling faces.

"Now open the door, sunshine, we both have been waiting for so long." Hearing the sound on the other side of the door, Angel quickly wipes her tears and opens the door, due to which both Jhope and Jungkook fall to the floor as they were both trying to look inside through the keyhole.

Angel gives them done face.  "Here's your dinner princess" Jhope says while bowing dramatically. " oppa I don't feel like it."

" it's ok crackhead Grandpa will be fine. "

"No, it's not just that Kookie 'hobi oppa, you saw Eva's behavior and her lying, on top of that the behavior of yoon oppa and Joonie oppa.  Jimin has probably lost his mind. Today everyone was arguing with each other. This has never happened before." Angel speaks while hanging her head low. Seeing this, Jhope and Jungkook look at each other.

Jungkook somehow brought Angel here. The scene on the beach is worth seeing, a beautiful sky full of stars and a moon that is shining.  The cool breeze is giving a new feeling.  And a comfortable peace. Jungkook has a glass jar in which many fireflies are sparkling, just like the stars in the sky. " Angel, I wanted to tell you something."

  Angel nods while looking at the sky. Today there was a different kind of gentleness in Jungkook's voice.  A very soft voice. "we are together since the beginning, up and down and many more, laughter, jokes, anger, teasing and also Punishment." Hearing this, Angel chuckles remembering the starting days. "I didn't realize when you became so important to me that I started looking at you as my moon." Angel was looking towards the moon and Jungkook was looking towards his moon. " I just want to keep this moon of mine always very close to me."

"will you be my Swan? Angel!." Jungkook asks while making Angel wear that necklace.

There was a fear in his mind. There is a comfortable silence between them. that he might hear the sound of their hearts pounding in the silence of the night. "Jungkook you deserve someone better." Angel looks into Jungkook's eyes and says this, hearing which Jungkook's heart sinks, there were tears in his eyes which he was trying his best to stop. "But I can't see you with anyone else, so I will be better.  I will be perfect for you as you deserve."  Jungkook's tears finally come out but they were out of happiness. Without wasting time he hugs Angel tightly.

Both of them enter the house secretly in the hope that everyone is asleep and they will not get scolded. "shh keep quiet don't speak."  Jungkook was speaking while looking at the Angel when he collides with someone and falls down due to fear, placing his hand on his heart. "Where were you two? Just look at the time."  Hearing Jhope's words, they give him a nervous laugh. "Hyung are you still awake?" 

"Yes, I was waiting for you both. baby did you eat something?" 

"oppa look at your face you look sick. why did you stay awake so late."

"I'm fine Sunshine, it's very late, it's almost 2:30. Now we should sleep." Angel nods and wishes good night to both the men and goes towards her room. Jungkook is also about to leave but J-hope holds his ears "ahh hyung"

"You little bunny how dare you to take my little sister out till this late" Jhope asks. " sorry hyung" jungkook apologizes like an innocent child. "Don't do that again." Jungkook says okay and runs towards his room.  Just like Jhope laughs, "always stay like this my babies. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.5K 86
Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accepted to BigHit Entertainment and finds out...
616K 20.2K 105
| ♤ | ♡ | ◇ | ♧ | || A girl has jumped onto stage shooting to save popular Idol. || | Recently The idol group have been reciving a lot of hate, after...
43.9K 1.2K 120
Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! ═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══ BTS just opened a new account ju...
16.7K 975 64
[ u n d e r e d i t i n g ] everyone тнιnĸѕ тнaт jung hoseok, тнe rιcн and popυlar gυy, нaѕ ιт all. нaѕ all нe coυld ever want. noт тrυe нe'ѕ reall...