Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.31

837 45 10
By ButterFly_707_

SONG NAME:- "Tu Hi Haqeeqat"

They both are sleeping peacefully in each other arms.

After sometime Advik wake up saw Niyati is sleeping in his arms very comfortably. Advik smiled and start caressing her hairs softly.

Advik:- "Princess wake up. It's morning."

Niyati pulled duvet till her head and hide her face in his chest.

Niyati:- "Let me Sleep naa Adi. I'm tired."

Advik:- "But we didn't even DONE THAT...."

Before he complete his sentence Niyati glare at him and said.

Niyati:- "Shut up. And let me sleep."

She turned other side and again slept while hiding her shy smile. Advik start rubbing her shoulder and said while smelling her hair.

Advik:- "it's 8 in the morning Niya. Let's have a breakfast after that you can sleep."

As Niyati heard that she immediately stands up and shout.

Niyati:- "WHAT?"

Niyati looked at her phone and start walking here and there in worries.

Niyati:- "Shit!!! How can you do that Niya?"

Advik also stand up and make her stop from walking and asked.

Advik:- "What happened Niyati?"

Niyati:- "We have flights at 12 in the noon and I over slept. Now what can I do?"

Advik:- "flight? To where?"

Niyati:- "We are going back to our home. I know you love to spend your birthday with your family so I booked our flight but now."

Niyati looked down feeling sad. But Advik was looking at her with love. Like how much she cares for him and his family.

Advik hold her face in between his hands and make her look at him.

Advik:- "You know your every little things are making me crazy for you Ms.Sharma."

Niyati looked at him confused because she don't know what he was saying. Advik laughed at her confused face. And said.

Advik:- "Don't overthink little one. Let's go to do packing."

Niyati:- "But we don't have much time."

Advik:- "There is nothing which we can't do when we are together Angel."

He said and kissed on her forehead which brings smile on her face.

IN FLIGHT

Finally they both are in flight. Niyati is sitting on window seat. Suddenly one notification come on her phone. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and saw.

Notification:-

Advik Rathod posted New Post.

She looked at him who is busy on his phone. She opened Instagram and saw .....

Caption:- "FINALLY IT'S FIRST DATE WITH MY GIRL❤️"

He Posted this picture late last night. One shy smile come on her lips. She bit her lip to stop her self to smile like a teenage girl. She like that pic and switch off her phone. Then rest her head on his shoulder who is on phone with someone.

Advik was confused because of her sudden move. He thought may be she was scared so he hold her hand and start caressing her hand.

After sometime finally he cut the call. But he notice one notification which is sawing that.

Niyati Sharma liked your picture.

Now he come to know why she was acting like this. He hold her hand more tightly before kissing on her side head.

He didn't post her face, her I'd, her name nothing because he don't want that Niyati become center of gossips or attention. Because he knows Niyati will not like to be someone's gossip topic.

They both just sleep in flight while holding hands.

IN FRONT OF ADVIK'S HOME

Niyati pulled her hand back from his hold and said.

Niyati:- "Umm..ok then. I'm going. Enjoy your time with you family. Again Happy Birthday Advik."

She said and turned but Advik pulled her by her hand and said in his husky voice.

Advik:- "Where do you think you are going Ms.Sharma?"

Niyati blinked her eyes and said while shuttering.

Niyati:- "I'm going. S..so yo...you can spend your time with your fa.. family."

Advik:- "And who told you that you are not in my family Niya. You are the most important member of this family. Remember you are the second child of this family."

Niyati laugh softly. Her eyes become wet when he told her that she is his family member. How much she wants to live with family, with her parents but now there is just she and Divya in whole house.

Advik kissed on her eyes and said while holding her.

Advik:- "it's time to introduce my GF to my family."

Niyati laugh on his over excitement and start staring at him whose back is facing her as he was walking forward.

They both go inside and saw they all are sitting including Divya on sofa without any expression after watching them.

Advik:- "what happened?"

As he said that all of them stand in front of both of them with crossed hands.

Neelam:- "What is this?"

She said and forward her phone in there is the photo which Advik posted last night. They wants to tell them but here they already find out. Advik said while holding Niyati's hand.

Advik:- "Mom. We are dating."

Suresh:- "Why?"

Advik's father asked with serious face. Advik looked at his father with are you serious face.

Advik:- "What why? We love each other."

Neelam:- "We want best boy for our Niyati child."

Neelam said and pulled Niyati toward her. They all are just teasing them. Niyati knows that after watching her sister's eyes which is seems happy. But Advik don't know and his face dropped when her mom pulled her.

Advik:- "What do you mean by that? I know I am not best but I will try my best for her. I will never make her cry, I will always stay by her side, I will always bring flowers for her, I will always take care of her happiness, I will always listen to her, I will cook for her, I will stay with her in every situation, I will trust her not will but I trusts her more than anyone. I can do anything for her. I know her more than anyone. I loves her from when I didn't even know the meaning of love mom. SHE IS MY LIFE AND I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER. "

As he said that they all start smiling but Niyati was looking at him without blinking. She felt every word which he just said. She can feel the deepness of his words, his love, his care every thing. Advik start looking at all of them.

Neelam come to him and said.

Neelam:- "My one son is already whipped by my Divya but I don't know that my second son is more whipped by my Niyati. I have to say that tum dono sisters ne mere dono beto ko apni ugli par nacha rakh he."

As she said that both sisters looked down and both brothers start looking at here and there. Neelam and suresh looked at four of them with smile.

Suresh:- "Now tell us about your first date. Who proposed first?"

He said like kid who was excited to hear new story. Neelam slap him softly and said while glaring at her husband.

Neelam:- "First let them sit Suresh jii. Hum logo ko puri raat ki bate sun ni he to thak jayenge dono khade rehke. kyu bachho?"

As she said that Suresh, Varun and Divya start laughing. And Niyati and Advik are start looking at here and there.

AFTER SOMETIME.

They all are sitting on sofa. Niyati was sitting with Divya.

Niyati:- "Dida."

Divya:- "I am not mad chhoti. I am very happy for you both."

Niyati:- "Pakka?"

Divya nodded with smile. Niyati hugged her and said.

Niyati:- "I thought you will be mad at me."

Divya:- "It's your life chhoti. And we all want some personal space."

Divya said and kissed on her forehead.

Neelam:- "So? Who proposed first?"

As she asked Niyati start biting her lips but Advik smiled while looking at her.

Advik:- "She."

All of them start looking at her with widened eyes.

Varun:- "Really Carrot? What you saw in him?"

Advik pout and said to Divya.

Advik:- "Bhabhi..."

Divya:- "Varun."

She said while glaring at him Varun glare at Advik and sit like a scared cat.

Advik:- "Maa, You remembered MY ANGEL, that Sunflower girl."

They 3 nodded when they remembered how that teenage girl changed their Advik's behaviour, how that girl becomes a happiness for Advik, How he always used to talk about that girl.

Suresh:- "Where is she? Did you meet her?"

Advik smiled softly and said while looking at Niyati who is looking at floor.

Advik:- "Niyati is MY ANGEL, she is that girl who changed this Advik, she is the one who come in my life like a SHINING STAR and hold my hand in my darkness."

They 3 stands from their seats in shocked. They never thought in their dreams that Niyati is that girl.

Neelam:- "Beta..."

Niyati:- "No aunty. please it's Advik's birthday so let's not spoiled this."

She said and wiped Neelam's tears. Advik told Divya everything about their teenager. They all are happy for them.

Varun:- "OK. now tell us how My Carrot proposed you?"

Advik:- "First of all she is not yours anymore. She is MY ANGEL. And second it's our private moments so I will not tell you guys about that. Like how she treats me like her prince, how she proposed me on her knees, how she makes a Meggie for me."

Niyati's eyes widened she glared at him and our Advik was smiling while looking at her. All the family members start laughing.

Varun:- "Ohh hoo carrot. Not bad Haan."

Niyati stands form her seat and said while Shuttering.

Niyati:- "Excu.... excuse m..me."

She said and go from there. She was standing on terrace.

" Pagal ladka esa koi karta he kya. That was so embarassing god. Agar aaj us Billu ka birthday nhi hota to dekh leti me."

She was mumbling but flinched when she heard Advik's voice near her ear.

Advik:- "Uuffff....Ye aapka gussa. It's makes you more hot, Beautiful."

He said to cool her self down but Niyati was not in mood to Calm down. She turned toward him and said while walking toward him while hitting his chest which makes Advik moved back.

"What do you think Haan? Esa koi karta he kya? Tum pure pagal ho. I don't want to talk to you and don't you dare to stop me from leaving."

She said while pointing her finger on his left chest.

Advik bit his cheek to stop his self from smile because she was looking way to hot in her anger. But he thinks to tease her so he spoke.

Advik:- "ok bye."

Niyati widened her eyes and said loudly.

Niyati:- "OK FINE. I'M GOING."

She said and turned to leave but Advik pulled her by her wrist. He back hugged her.

Niyati:- "leave me Mr.Rathod."

She said while trying to make her self free from his hold.

Advik:- "Not so soon Ms.sharma."

Niyati:- "I said leave me....."

Her words stucked in her throat because Advik start roaming his hands on her hands slowly.

Niyati:- "Ad..Advik."

Advik:- "Yes. Niya."

Advik moved her hairs left side and he saw her tattoo.

Niyati:- "Adv... Advik wh..what a..are yo..you doing?"

She said while shuttering because he started rubbing her tattoo with his thumb very slowly.

Advik:- "Sshh... let me enjoy my alone with my Girlfriend."

He said and come closer to her tattoo and kissed on her tatto. Her eyes are closed and she leaned on his shoulder.

Advik start kissing on her tatto softly and slowly to feel every emotion. Niyati's knees start becoming weak. He sucked her tattoo one time which is enough for Niyati. And here he knows that he is obsessed with her tattoo.

When he sucked her one time. She turned toward him and hugged him tightly and start taking deep breaths. Advik smiled softly and start rubbing her back.

Advik:- "Did I make you uncomfortable."

Niyati shook her head slowly while resting her head on his chest.

Advik moved back and makes her looked up.

Advik:- "You know I was loving this feeling to call you Mine. my Niya, My Hippo, My Angel, My Jaan, My princess only MINE."

Niyati just smiled while looking at him. Not controlling anymore she said while holding his cheeks between her hands..

Niyati:- "I love you."

Advik smiled and said while connecting their forehead.

Advik:- "I love you too Princess, I love you too."

They hugged while closing their eyes.

Advik:- "It's so comfy to be in your arms."

He said and hugged her more closer. Niyati smiled and start caressing his hairs. They stay like that more minutes after that Niyati said.

Niyati:- "Advik."

Advik:- "Hmm.."

Niyati:- "I think we should go now. They all are waiting for us."

Advik:- "No, I don't want to go. "

Niyati:- "Advik..."

Advik:- "Just 2 minutes more Sweetheart."

Niyati's heart melt after hearing new her new nickname. They stay like that more 5 mins.

Niyati:- "Advik, let's go now."

Advik:- "first fullfill my one wish."

Niyati:- "What?"

She said while interlock her hands around his neck. Advik hold her by her waist and said while looking at her lips.

Advik:- "Kiss me, I want Kiss."

Niyati looked at his lips which is ready to captured by her lips.

Niyati come closer to him. She tie top and closed his eyes my her hand.

Advik was ready to play with her lips. Niyati start rubbing his chest area because his heart is beating so fast.

Advik:- "Don't you dare to make a stunt which you can't complete Niyati."

Niyati come more closer to him. Advik can feel her breath near his lip.

Niyati:- "You are looking dashing Mr.Rathod."

She was this much close that when her spoke her lips touched his lips. Advik hold her waist more tightly and pulled her front more into him. Her soft chest was touching his hard chest.

Niyati start taking breath fastly. Advik's eyes are closed by her but she can see how her chest was touching his chest when she breath in.

Advik:- "Don't test my patient Angel. Or now I will not think twice before destroying your pretty lips."

Niyati's eyes stucked on his lips which is wet because he was licking his lips time to time.

How much she wants to capture those lips but her boldness always fly away when she was with him.

She closed her eyes and try to make a bold move. Their lips are about to touch but she kissed near his lips and start walking more like running downstairs.

Advik open his eyes when she moved away from him.

Niyati looked back and said while looking at her.

Niyati:- "Not so easily Mr.Rathod."

Advik knows that she is ready for their kiss so he challenged her.

Advik:- "You broke my patient Little one. Now I will not kiss you first. I will make sure that you will be the one who kissed me or asked me to kiss you. It's my challenge Sweetheart."

Niyati:- "In your dreams Mr.Billu."

She said and go from there. Advik smiled at her action. He mumbled.

Advik:- "How much I want to kiss her. I think I have to wait for some more days to get my kiss from my girl."

He said while rubbing his ring.

After that all family members cut the cake and spend their time together.

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) Let's see how our Male lead get his kiss from his Hippo.

:) If you guys like this then please vote, comments, share and follow..

:) Follow me on Instagram for spoilers . Link is on my BIO.

:) IG I'D:- ButterFly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.8K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...
202K 15.7K 60
The phone is ringing. But Tanvi was too scared to answer the call. She was not ready to talk to him or even hear his voice. She wanted to run away fr...
1.9M 105K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
189K 10.9K 23
Book #2 of " Our Love" Series. β€’ Sahdev & Kumkumβ€’ " I hate You " " The feeling is mutual Miss " A girl & a boy muttered, their voice full of anger...