General Omega [Female A Male...

By peach_soda8089

After the death of his father, Empire General Yize returned to the capital star. Suddenly, everyone discovere... More

Description + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 16

139 7 0
By peach_soda8089

Chapter 16

Able to blend completely with these garbage heaps.

The inhabitants of the garbage planet didn't care about cleanliness at all. The tall man showed great interest in this Omega, even if he appeared to be a "corpse."

At that moment, the "corpse" slightly moved his neck as if avoiding the fingers that were freely massaging his neck gland. However, it had little effect.

"Oh, damn, he's not dead!" the bearded man suddenly yelled and started to unfasten his belt, shouting excitedly, "We're in luck, brothers! Let me try the taste of an Omega!"

"Wait a moment!" the tall man stopped his companion, "This half-dead guy, what if he dies halfway through?"

"That makes sense. It's bad luck just thinking about it," the bearded man muttered while pulling up his pants.

"Let's go deal with him first," the tall man called to the bearded man, and together they carried the male Omega from the ground.

***

Yi Ze felt a deep sense of confusion, his head throbbing as if sharp blades were stabbing inside. His body was covered in various cuts and bruises, each screaming in agony.

He had no sense of time, no awareness of his location, just darkness and confusion. He vaguely sensed someone approaching, and the touch at the back of his neck made him reflexively pull away.

Later on, he felt himself being lifted. His consciousness once again faded into darkness.

After a while, Yi Ze's awareness began to return. He felt the throbbing pain in his head gradually diminish. He was still in the dark, but his sense of touch was returning. He sensed someone nearby, and he instinctively moved away from the touch at the back of his neck.

It wasn't clear how much time had passed, but Yi Ze's consciousness started to clear up a bit. He heard voices nearby, though they were muffled.

"Where did you find this person?" a woman's voice.

"Just outside the south gate. Smelled him first, smelled so good," a man's voice.

"He's not going to die like this, right? I can't stand it anymore!" another man's voice.

"What's the rush? I did some basic wound treatment. He's heavily injured, lost an arm, two legs, three ribs. With such injuries, he's still alive. Lucky guy," the woman said.

"If he's not going to die, then let me have some fun!" the man said.

"Hey, get out of here. Even if you want to have fun, I'll go first! I worked hard to patch him up!" the woman said.

The man remained silent.

"There's another issue," the woman continued, "This Omega has been thoroughly marked by someone else. There's a lot of the marking Alpha's pheromones still present."

"So what?!"

"Look at you, acting like you've never seen an Omega before. With the quality of your Alpha pheromones, to put it plainly, you're a defective product. You can't possibly cover the Alpha pheromones that marked him on his body."

"So, I can't mount him?"

"No, we need to completely wash away the marking pheromones on him," the woman said.

"Well, get to it!" the man said.

"You think I'd wait till now if I could wash it off quickly? We need cleaning solution, and we have to go to the central city area for it," the woman's voice grew impatient.

The man moaned, "Round trip takes 12 hours!"

The woman grunted, "You two will pay for the medicine."

After that, Yi Ze heard the man grumbling as he left the room.

Yi Ze struggled to open his heavy eyelids, and the bright overhead lights momentarily blinded him. After adjusting for a while, he fully opened his eyes and surveyed the surroundings. He was in an extremely run-down room with equally old medical equipment scattered around.

Underground clinic. Yi Ze remembered that term.

"Hey, you woke up quickly. Good physical condition," a middle-aged woman with a pale complexion appeared in Yi Ze's field of view. She was the same female Alpha doctor who had been talking to him earlier.

The woman's hand ran across Yi Ze's face and then she nodded in satisfaction. "Smooth skin, like soap. Truly a live Omega." Yi Ze tried to avoid her touch but couldn't move. He had no choice but to let the woman continue her exploration.

Once she was content with her examination, she turned to attend to other matters.

Yi Ze furrowed his brows slightly, wanting to speak, but he realized his throat was sore and he couldn't make a sound. His limbs, apart from the pain, felt completely numb. He was immobilized, like a puppet encased in a non-responsive shell.

***

Ella piloted her ship to the scene at top speed. In the dark expanse of space, no traces remained, and all the wreckage had been cleared.

Ella surveyed the area and, after examining the star chart and surrounding planetary layout, navigated her ship to the W35 galaxy.

Her landing request was swiftly approved, and she adeptly parked her ship on the main planet in the W35 galaxy, the largest in the system and relatively bustling with population.

Ella disembarked, and a male Alpha was waiting for her outside. He bowed to her and said, "Please follow me."

Ella silently followed the man and boarded a small aircraft.

The man piloted the small aircraft through several blocks, arriving at the central area of this main planet, which was also the most chaotic part of the planet.

The area was packed with jumbled piles of GG-branded products. Neon lights at night created a disorderly and colorful scene. Puddles of wastewater on the ground reflected shimmering lights like spilled paint mixed with asphalt.

Abandoned spacecraft littered the streets, street fights, prostitutes, underground fight clubs, and any industries beyond the jurisdiction of the Stellar Empire thrived here.

The beings surviving on this planet were like bacteria rapidly multiplying in dark and damp sewers—dense, savage, and resilient.

Ella remembered asking Nox why they chose to establish themselves here. Nox replied with a question, "What do you think happens when you place a fresh and fragrant loaf of bread in a dark and damp place?"

The answer was obvious: it would grow moldy, turn black, decay, and become one with that place, even giving birth to more bacteria.

Ella added, "Unfortunately, we aren't even the fresh and fragrant loaf of bread."

Nox found this amusing and burst into laughter.

While Ella was lost in these thoughts, the small aircraft had already stopped in front of a bar.

"Miss, we've arrived," the male Alpha motioned for Ella to disembark.

Ella got off the aircraft and pushed open the door with bright pink neon lights.

Inside was a seemingly quiet bar, with a female Beta on stage singing a soothing melody with a husky voice. Many people were drinking at the tables, some conversing in low voices.

Ella rubbed her nose; the atmosphere here certainly didn't match the central area.

Ella moved past a hidden door next to the bar, then through a dimly lit corridor, until she reached her destination.

The room contained the sounds of a man gasping wildly and screaming, a mixture of pain and pleasure.

It seemed like he was having quite the time.

The door wasn't even closed.

Ella stood straight by the door, observing the two people entangled on the bed inside. The man's limbs were tied, and he appeared to be enjoying a rather pleasurable yet painful experience, with a flushed face and a loud, hoarse voice.

"Excuse me," Ella cleared her throat and spoke.

The Alpha woman on the bed immediately ceased her activities, turning to look at Ella.

"Hi, Nox," Ella greeted her with a wink.

"Hey, Ella," Nox swiftly got off the bed, discarded her whip, and grabbed a robe, quickly putting it on with precise movements.

The man on the bed remained restrained and was clearly on the verge of climax but had been left hanging. He obediently kept his mouth shut and stared silently at the ceiling, enduring the situation.

Ella glanced sympathetically at the Beta man on the bed and gave Nox a fair assessment, "He's been trained well."

Nox casually took out two cigarettes, lit them both, and offered one to Ella.

Exhaling smoke, Nox commented, "I've got plenty of these, but I'm missing Omegas, unfortunately."

Ella took a drag from her cigarette and remarked, "If you really had an Omega here, I'm afraid you'd never leave the bed."

Nox playfully knocked Ella's head, "You're lucky, not an Omega falling from the sky like you."

Ella laughed.

Nox took a drag from her cigarette and said, "I heard about his incident, so I was waiting for you to come."

Ella nodded, "I've mentioned it to you before, the man who took care of me before, well, he's actually his father."

Nox raised an eyebrow, "No wonder you're so concerned. But you've only come to see your dear sister for a man; isn't that a bit lacking?"

Ella chuckled, showing a teasing expression, "Maybe because you're not a real sister."

Nox grabbed Ella's neck, looking upset, and gave her a series of playful punches.

"Stop! Stop!" Ella pleaded with a laugh.

Nox released her, her expression turning more serious, "Do you think he's not dead?"

"Yep, as long as there's no evidence, I won't believe he's dead," Ella also became serious.

"During this time, I've sent people to investigate, but there's no news yet," Nox said, extinguishing her cigarette.

Ella asked, "Do we know the cause of the incident?"

"We're in negotiations with various factions. Those pirate gangs are everywhere, scrutinizing everyone. If it were a few years ago, I'd have gone to their lairs and blown up their ships!" Nox grew angrier as she spoke, "Once Koya gets out of prison, they'll see!"

"Don't be upset. Big Brother still has 20 years to go before he's released. You'll have to wait," Ella said and then paused, looking into Nox's eyes, speaking earnestly,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
180K 36.4K 54
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
1.1M 27.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
310K 25.2K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...