π“˜π“»π“²π“Ό | ʜΙͺɒʜ & ʟᴏᴑ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴑᴏʀ...

By sannohdaime

"π™·πš˜πš™πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšπšŠπš’πšπš‘ πš πš’πš•πš• πš›πš’πšœπšŽ 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšŠπš–πšŽ πšπš’πš–πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ π™Έπš›πš’πšœ πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš–πšœ." Hi... More

Epigraph
graphics
Prologue
Author's note
PLAYLIST
ACT 1: Hope
Chapter 1: The Odajima Twins
Chapter 2: Encounter with a blonde
Chapter 3: Crush?
Chapter 4: KoMi
Chapter 5: Encounter At The Shrine
Chapter 6: Going to Oya High
Chapter 7: The Woman from Sannoh
Chapter 8: Okonomiyaki & Ramen
Chapter 9: Meeting Housen
Chapter 10: Insanely Stupid
Chapter 11: Told you so
Chapter 12: Can't lie
Chapter 13: Bet on it
ACT 2: Faith
Chapter 1: Suzuran
Chapter 2: Night Out
Chapter 3: Smile
Chapter 4: Brother from another parent
Chapter 5: Old Friend
Chapter 6: An eye for an eye
Chapter 7: Busted
Chapter 8: Pretty Girl
Chapter 9: Need Someone
Chapter 10: Not Alone
Chapter 11: Finding Out
Chapter 12: Meeting Them
Chapter 13: More than that
Chapter 14: Surprise!
Chapter 15: Weekend Plans
Chapter 16: Family Dinner
Chapter 17: Worthy
ACT 3: Believe
Chapter 1: Too Much
Chapter 2: A Ticket
Chapter 3: Paying A Visit
Chapter 4: Rival Schools
Chapter 5: An Alliance?
Chapter 6: Himuro Reiji vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 7: Predicament
Chapter 8: Responsibilities
Chapter 9: The True Alliance
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 12: The Final Fight: Suzaki Ryo vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 13: Omikuji
Chapter 14: To The Beach
Chapter 15: I Can Handle Myself
Chapter 16: Realization
Chapter 17: Down Bad
EPILOGUE

Chapter 11: Versus Senomon and Kamasaka

363 17 0
By sannohdaime

“Housen has female students?

---

“Nozomi,” the said girl turned to Yuken who called her. The male took off his glasses, stood beside his sister, and put it on her instead.

The younger twin frowned as she adjusted the glasses sitting over her nose, “Why are you letting me wear this?”

“It’s tinted,” Yuken said, “You won’t see the color of the blood.”

Nozomi slowly nodded, realizing her fear of blood could get in the way of her fighting. 

“What if I break this?” 

“Let’s just buy another one,” her brother shrugged, ending their conversation as he turned to face the front, “Oh, and fight smarter than harder. You already know it.”

They were already in Senomon as Kamasaka High and their students stood meters away from them. 

“You’re mini Yuken now,” Kiko whispered beside her sister in amusement.

Nozomi was wearing the glasses and Housen’s uniform, all she needed to do was dye her hair blonde and she would be Odajima Yuken.

The younger twin rolled her eyes, focusing on Kamasaka and Senomon students. She can see Kamasaka’s Gandhi and Reiji, and Senomon’s Saboten and Tsudanuma.

They were all shouting and taunting the Oya High, Housen, and the twins to fight.

“Fujio, give the signal,” Jinkawa told the Oya High’s leader. 

He gave him a side glance and then turned in front, “LET’S GO!”

The twins ran alongside Housen and Oya High as they let out a battle cry. Senomon and Kamasaka students met them halfway. 

The twins didn’t leave each other’s sides as they started to move swiftly and fight the opposing teams. Kiko gave a hard kick to one guy as Nozomi raised her forearm, shielding herself from the metal pipe. She then kicked the guy who attacked her and took the pipe, using it as her weapon instead.

Kiko gave a punch to one guy straight to the nose and kicked his stomach, causing him to fall on the ground. She also took the metal pipe from him and hit another guy on the abdomen.

Nozomi stumbled a bit when a random Senomon student kicked her on her side. 

“Housen has female students?” he asked in disbelief. He did a spin and was going to kick Nozomi when Kiko kicked his leg instead. 

“You okay?” the older twin turned to her sister who was clutching her side. 

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Nozomi replied and the two carried on.

The twins stopped when they heard someone through the speakers. Nozomi felt her stomach flipped in a bad way when she heard the familiar voice.

“Welcome, everyone,” Amagai said through the speakers, “Your friend is in the gym.”

“Anyone able, get to the gym!” Motoaki shouted as Nakaoka yelled in agreement.

Fujio turned his back, looking for the twins, “Kiko! Nozomi!”

They were a few meters behind him but the twins had heard him call their names.

“Go ahead!” Nozomi shouted as Kiko nodded in agreement.

“We’ll catch up!” Kiko added.

The male nodded as he began to advance and entered the building.

As for the twins, they found themselves with Jamuo and Sabakan. They helped them to fight, taking down Senomon and Kamasaka students.

Kiko grunted and stumbled a bit when some guy hit her in the face. She glared and punched him back, cracking his nose in the process. 

“You good?” Sabakan asked, turning to the girl.

She heaved a sigh and nodded. Kiko didn’t notice a Kamasaka student coming up from behind her and was about to get hit by a metal pipe in the head when someone tackled that student on the ground.

Nozomi approached her sister and watched the Kamasaka High student getting beat up by Binzo from Suzuran.

“You guys are here,” Kiko muttered and turned to Rao and the rest of his members from his faction, “Why?”

“Fujio came to me last night,” Rao replied as he easily took down a Senomon student.

“I see,” Kiko nodded and smiled, “Go at the back, we can handle it from here.”

“You guys not going?” Mercy asked the twins.

Nozomi replied, “We can go later. Just help my brother and the others.”

Mercy nodded as they marched on easily and take down Senomon and Kamasaka High students on the way.

“It looks like things are under control here,” Jamuo said as he stood back-to-back with Sabakan. 

The twins glanced at them as they took a break from fighting since the rest of Senomon and Kamasaka High students who can still stand seems to be going right in the gymnasium.

“Yeah… did you even fight?” Sabakan asked the Oya High student. 

“Of course! Been a while since I’ve hit someone,” Jamuo replied, earning an amused look from Kiko. 

He barely fought since the twins had assisted the two of them. The quartet turned to the sound of horns just outside the school. A handful of students and thugs from another school got off the black vans.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Kiko said, breathing heavily. She admit she was already exhausted from all the movements she did and so was her sister who was panting beside her.

A guy with a cast on his right arm stood in the middle and motioned for the others to go. 

The twins stood, ready to fight them as they approached. But raised their eyebrows when they saw the guy with a cast fall on the ground. 

“Geez, I just got back.”

Kiko grinned as she recognized the newcomer. She chuckled, shaking her head.

“No way! How are you here?” Jamuo asked but was ignored.

“Are things starting already inside?” Sachio asked as he walked towards them.

“Yeah,” the twins chorused. 

Housen’s leader turned and kicked the guy who came up from behind him.

As Senomon’s backup attacked simultaneously, the twins helped Sachio on taking them down, and not even five minutes when they were all beaten up. 

Kiko walked towards the guy with the cast as he groaned in pain. She noticed his phone ringing and picked it up. 

“Kiko, we have to go,” Nozomi told her. 

The older twin put the phone in her pocket as she waited for the other person on the line to call again. 

“Yeah, let’s go,” Kiko jogged towards her sister with a smile.

“You two are going inside?” Sachio asked.

“Yeah, we told them we’ll catch up,” Kiko replied and gave him a smirk, “Don’t worry, it will be easy to sneak inside now that all their attention’s at the gymnasium.”

Sachio smiled amusingly as he nodded in understanding, “Be careful, you two.”

The twins turned to run as they easily dodged Kamasaka and Senomon students. 

Meanwhile, Tsukasa was free from the ropes they used to bind him. Fujio was fighting Suzaki Ryo while Yuken faced Saboten. Todoroki took on the remaining students from the opposing schools and Tsukasa tried to keep his balance as he walked toward Amagai Kohei.

On the other side of the building, Monji from Housen was still fighting in the hall. He seems to be having a hard time until the reinforcements from Suzuran came; Kamui and Kansuke. Monji made them his rivals as the three of them were second-years.

However, right now, their rivalry temporarily stopped as they have the same enemies. 

Outside the building, Sawamura found himself teaming up with Suzuran’s Binzo.

“This is the best Housen’s Ozawahitoshi can do?!” Binzo yelled, mocking him. 

“Binzo!” Sawamura yelled as the said male turned to run towards Senomon and Kamasaka students.

While on the other side of the building, Jinkawa and Yasushi were still fighting Gandhi and other students from the two schools. 

Magoroku walked up casually in the middle, “Have some chewing gum and take a break.”

Jinkawa took the gum from him and asked, “Why are you here?”

The lone wolf of Suzuran didn’t answer him as he smirked and walked towards Gandhi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 276 13
*SEQUEL IS OUT* The outside world... has changed ever since the girls had arrived. People have evolved abilities called quirks. There are weird peopl...
26.9K 477 11
A collection of one shots I've written cause I can barely commit to full blown stories. Cover art by @ninecloud7 on Instagram Highest Ranking: #71 in...
629K 38.5K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
39.1K 730 12
'I've always looked at you that way Dawn' Dawn and her sister Belly are finally going to cousins for their annual summer, but this isn't like every...