Chat/Adrien x reader y/n (flu...

By Averagewritr

You have the bat miraculous, this mainly fluff enjoy! Highest ranking #2 in AdrienAgreste More

Introduction
| Chapter 1 |
| Chapter 2 |
| Chapter 3 |
| Chapter 4 |
| Chapter 5 |
Fight scenes?
| Chapter 6 |
| Chapter 7 |
| Chapter 8 |
| Chapter 9 |
| Chapter 10 |
| Chapter 11 |
| Chapter 12 |
| Chapter 13 |
| Chapter 14 |
| Chapter 15 |
just something
| Chapter 17 |

| Chapter 16 |

268 19 2
By Averagewritr

I walk into school the nect day feeling a lot better. I had infact worn the shirt Chloe gave me.

Not much happened that morning. Some people complimented it. Most ignored it.

Halfway through the day they called a meeting for the whole school. Kids I had never seen before piled out of their classrooms into the chairs set out.

I follow everyone out the class and fall between Felix and Adrien.

"Whats this about?" I ask Adrien as we walk down the steps.

"Probably the fire department or something."

We get down to the chairs and theres barrly any room to move. Adrien takes the closest chair and Felix finds someone from another class and sits next to them. I look around but the only spot is next to Marinette.

I take a deep breath and start to walk over before Kim takes the spot.

I groan as I look around to find another chair.

"Miss y/l/n! Sit doen this instant!" Mrs Mendieve shouts at me. I open my mputh to protest until a few students start giggling. I roll my eyes and lower myself onto the floor.

"Psr, you can have my seat." Adrien hisses from a few rows behind me. I shake my head.

"Nuh uh, Im fine."

He waves me over and I quickly stand up and hurry over.

"What?"

"We can share."

"I said its fine."

"But-" he gets cut off as a group of fire fighters shoves between the aisles pushing me onto his lap sideways.

"What the fuck?" I grunt pulling my self back up.

He grabs my shoulders and sits me back down.
"Youre gonna get in trouble." He hisses.

"Fuck them."

"Y/n. Sit the fuck down. Im not letting you get in trouble."

My eyes go wide before I sit back down. All the lights turn off exept for the stage ones and I can barely see. He wraps his arms around me and shifts my body onto his leg.

"Sorry, I just cant see." He whispers.

"Its ok." I murmer. A few minutes into their speech they exit the stage.

"Now, our drama class is preforming their play!" Mr.Danocles says before hurrying offstage.

Adrien sighs as they enter the stage.
"Theyve done this play 3 times already."

"Ive never seen it."

"Its a love story."

"I like love storys."

He shrugs and burries his head into my shoulder and I lean back on him.

A few minutes into the play I feel his breathing slow.

"But, I love her!" The boy says to the father figure. Adriens arms tighten and he pulls me back onto his lap.

"You up?" I whisper. No response. I shuffle a bit to get more comfortable and continue watching.

"Ive told you before. You cannot. I do not aprove of her."

"But I do! And- I think she loves me."

"Why would she?"

"Shes funny, and sweet, sometimes. But she loves me for me not who you make me as."

"But what I make you is what you are."

Adriens thumb lightly rubs the sode of my stomach as he descends into soft quiet purrs in my ear. Furry.

I blush at the physical contact. What the fuck is he doing?

I ignore it and watch the play. It soon finishes, they boy and his love interest ran away and lived happily ever after.

Everyone cheers and Adrien startles awake.

"Woah I slept through the whole thing." He says yawning. "Youre really comfy."

"Thanks." I murmer standing up before the lights turn on. Everyone else does the same as the lights slowly light up.

I stretch and look around. I make eye contact with someone familiar.

He waves me over with a smile.

"Ill be right back." I tell Adrien before going over.

"Hey." Antonie (maybe it was antonio) says.

"Hey!" I grin.

"Hows your boyfriend?" He asks raising an eye brow.

"I dont have one. That day at the coffee shop he was messing with me."

"Well in that case, can I get your number now? I didnt know we went to the same school."

"Yeah of course!" He pulls out his phone and hands it to me and I type in my number.

"Miss Y/l/n! This is not a time to socialize! Get to class!" Mrs Mendilieve says from a few feet behind me. I roll my eyes.

"Ill text you." He says as I say bye.

"Thanks."

"Oh- nice shirt."

(~)

I get home and immediately lay down. I open my phone to a text from Alya.

Alya:hey girl! Were all going to andres of you want to come!

You: sure!

I sit up and another text comes in.

Unknown: hey, this is Antonie

You:hey

I edit his contact to his name.

Antonie: do you wanna go out to do something later?

You: me and my friends are getting ice cream if you wanna join.

Antonie: sure, andres?

You:yep

Antonie: okay 👍🏻 sounds good

(~)

"Hey everyone!" I greet walking up with Antonie. He shyly waves and looks around.

"Hey! Whos he?" Alya greets.

"My friend Antonie, its fine if he joins us right?" I ask.

She looks him up in down before looking at me confused. "Yeah of course."

I shrug at him and walk over to the stand with him trailing behind me,

"Hey!" Nino says to him waving him over.
Antonie smiles and makes his way over as I reach the stand.

"Why hello!" The man behind the cart says.

I grin, "Hi."

"Who are you here with?" He asks looking around.

"Oh, just some friends." I say looking at his flavors.

"Oh dear, I pick your flavor off your one true love! Not you." He laughs and I turn red from embarrassment.

"Really?"

"Yes, Ive put together many of the couple you know."

"Even Tom and Sabine?"

"Ah, yes they were perfect for each other." He sighs dreamily.

I think for a second. If he can get people like them together and can help me find mine...

"Okay!" I finally say. He grins and opens up his cart and grabs a cone.

"Mimt for his striking green eyes, vanilla for his flowy blonde hair, and peach for his perfect kissable lips!" He practically shouts scooping the flavors.

I tap my foot nervously as he hands it to me. "There you go love." He smiles. I nod and briskly turn around and reaching Alya.

She looks at my ice cream and groans. "This doesnt narrow down anything."

But it does narrow it down. Too much.

"Um, who else is coming?" I ask looking around.

"Adrien and I think Felix are in a few minutes." She starts and I begin to devour my ice cream.

"Woah, is it that serious?" She asks as I reach the vanilla level.

I nod and continue eating and I hear footsteps.
"Hey everyone! I brought Felix."

Oh fun. I eat the cone quickly and turn around with a strained smile.

"Hey guys!" I greet swallowing the rest. He smiles widley at me waving wildly.

He walks over to me and wraps me in a hug.
"Hi."

Someone clears their throat and he lets go.
"Hey man." Antonie greets from behind me.

Adriens eyes narrow and he looks between me and Antonie.
"You invited him?"

"Is that a problem?" I ask sourly. Why is he acting so mean all of a sudden.

"Kinda."

"Its alright, I can leave-"

"No! I invited you. Adrien can get over it. Im allowed to have male friends. Its not like we're dating, or ever will." I say exasperated.

I look at Adrien and his eyes are wide. His mouth is in a straight line.

"Im tired, night everyone. Sorry Antonie." I say then turn around marching away to find an alleyway.

I transform a few minutes later launching myself up. I fly over buildings and houses breathing in the fresh air. I fly over the siene where the cart is and everyone looks up as Alya points.

I hover there for a moment in guilt before continuing.

I land on the top of the eiffel tower. "Nixx, transform me." And Im in my normal clothes.

I open my phone to lots of messages from my friends. I ignore them and open up social media. The first video that pops up is a edit of me from news clips and such.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwryXiNt7O_/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

(imagine this is you 🫶)

I smile a bit before closing my phone watching the city. The view never gets old. All the lights, and people.

I put a headphone in and listen to my favorite playlist resting my head on a pole. I feel Nixx digging through my pocket for celery.

(~)

I wake up the next morning in my bed. I sit up quickly and look around. Who brought me here? Did someone find my secret identity?

I spot a sheet of paper and quickly open it.

I brought you home. Hope you like your hair.

I feel my hair and find its put in a loose braid. I smile softly before laying back down.

(~)

I get out of my shower wraping a towel around my body. I cross the hall to my room and open the door. I see messy blonde hair and a black shirt sitting on my bed facing away from me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Sabine let me in." He murmers still facing away.

"I didnt ask how you got it. I said what are you doing here."

"Waiting for you."

I crease my eyebrows and walk over to my closet to grab clothes. He turns to look at me and immediately looks away.

"Thats nice." I murmer grabing my stuff.

"Sorry. I didnt know you were naked."

"Im wearing a towel."

"Same thing." I roll my eyes and move to the other side of the room and get dressed.

"Youre safe." I say drying my hair with the towel. He turns around.

"You took your braid out."

"I had to shower."

He nods slowly before sighing.

"Why are you here."

"You flipped out on me last night."

"You flipped first."

He looks guiltily at the floor, "I know. Im sorry."

"Me too." I say walking over to sit next to him

After a moment he opens his mouth forming a question but closes it.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

He sighs, "I was just wondering what Ice cream you got last night."

I tense up.

"You dont have to tell me." He assures quickly.

"Ok." I whisper looking at the ground.

"I over reacted last night. I was just, I dont know. Theres no excuse for it." He murmers closely.

I nod. "Im kind of tired." I say after a second.

"Okay. Lay down." He says moving over and pulling my blankets down. He lays next to me and I turn over.

I scoot into my spot and lay under the blankets as he lays them back down over me.

He lays down next to me and I turn over.

"I think you should go home." I say with a soft smile."

"What?" He asks shocked and hurt, "Why?"

"Its late, we have school tomorrow." I say yawning.

He sighs, "Fine." He gets up and pats his pockets.

"Ill see you tomorrow." He says before walking over to me giving me a gorehead kiss and then leaves.

————————————————————————

Yall pls lmk what you want me to add to the chapters 😭 its hard writing without knowing what you guys want ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 8.7K 25
Marinette unknowingly reveals her crush to Adrien. Set after the events of "Miracle Queen." #1 Blushing #1 Adrienette #1 Adrien #1 Marichat #4 Marin...
295K 6.4K 18
{completed} One night, Marinette unexpectedly gets a visit from her partner, Chat Noir. But he isn't there just to hang out with her, he needs a plac...
372 12 5
This takes place in Miraculous Worlds: New York special Ever since that night, Marinette or Ladybug, can't forgive herself. She watches her crush, Ad...
43.7K 1.4K 13
β€Žβ€Ž:Β¨ Β·.Β· Β¨: β€ŽπΌπ‘“ 𝐼 β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘“π‘™π‘œπ‘€π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ 𝐼 β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žπ‘‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘’π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’, 𝐼'𝑑 π‘œπ‘›π‘™π‘¦ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘œπ‘›π‘’; β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž...