Runaway Bride

EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... Еще

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter-15 he is back

8.6K 220 15
EricaAB99

Chapter-15 he is back

Author's POV:

Riccardo's Mother was returning home from Riccardo's place, she knew it would take her very long time.

But she was quite satisfied, finally she saw the girl his son went all the way to marry, a person as egoist as him went out of his way to bring her back and marry her.

Not to make her suffer but to make her his.

She said to herself, "At last I got to know Riccardo is serious out her, my husband doesn't approve of this girl. He thinks Riccardo deserves someone as Riley, hardworking elegant classy mature lady, but as far I know... He was never that interested in her when they were dating."

She looked down, "And Cherish doesn't seem to like Riccardo either. But my son is blind in love. I will protect Riccardo's love if I have too..... Cherish must love my son, even if I had to pull on a act for it...."

She smiled remembering how protective her son got for his wife, she whispered, "Finally a hope for my baby.... Who doesn't like a husband who will protect her against in-laws?"

She was a mother with mission, of course, she was ready to pull some strings, and break some of them.

Mrs. Rosette whispered, "She is cute though...."

Cherish's POV:

I waited for him to return to the room, but he didn't. I never thought a day as such will come in my life, where I will wait for him.

I looked at the time it's almost midnight. I cannot sleep till I make my intensions clear. I didn't wanted him to deal with the results of this fight.

I walked out of room in frustration, I walked in the palace like a blind lost puppy looking for it's master.

I noticed the maids closing the kitchen for the night, I asked, "Hey... Where is Riccardo?"

She said, "I... I don't know..."

I looked down disappointed, but she did gave me a hint.

Soon, I walked in a room he calls his office. As soon as I walked in I realized it's like a time capsules. The sofa is made up of leather and it's so big, plus everything is arranged so pretty.

It's give a man cave energy.

I chuckled internally on my thoughts, I am amused I liked his taste. I realized he had a glance at me. He was sitting on the corner of the sofa, with a book open to his face, his hand had a glass too.

He had a drink.

Riccardo said looking straight at the book, "You should be sleeping...."

I said, "You too...."

I took my place near him. I realized he was too focused on the book, he took another sip not so seriously. But looks like today bothered him.

I said, "Today.... I.."

I heard him, "Don't worry go back to your room.... I will talk with her, you won't be bothered...."

I sighed, I said, "Riccardo.... You didn't have to do that for me.... I am capable... and she hit you..."

He cut my words looking at me, "I am neither weak to need consoling over this ..... nor arrogant to let my wife get bullied for the choices she never had...."

He looked back at the book, while I was amused. He said he cares for me, even when he forced me to married. He is admitting his mistakes and being right at the same time.

Is that legal?

I looked down saying, "Still....."

He said, "Wife, go back to the room...."

I asked, "You act too strong..... doesn't it hurt?"

Riccardo said, "I am busy...."

Is he sad or not? He need a hug or not.... He is hurt or not!

He is a stone cold man, he is a cruel man they say. He does bad things. How can I feel bad for him when he is evil?.... but I do feel bad for him today.

I was raised by a man who always did right, never hurt anyone, but he married me to someone as Riccardo. How can I allow myself to feel sad for him?

I noticed Riccardo sigh, he said, "Cherish.... what happened?"

He asked this softy....

I crawled to him on the sofa embracing him. I don't know what got into him. But suddenly nothing make sense.

Today he might be hurt makes me broken. I want to comfort him. I felt his hand surprise. His hand went to my head as he asked, "Wife... you are ok?...."

I embraced him tighter sitting on him. I want to tell him, that I am sorry but I can't seem to do that either. My childish act caused fight between mother son.

I heard his whisper, "Love.... are you ok?"

I am sorry....

But I said, "Your mother said a lot to me.... I need a hug..."

I felt him caressing my hair, he whispered, "I am here, love... nothing like this will ever happen again...."

Soon, I was sleeping next to him on this sofa. how hard to believe it is, I am sleeping looking at his face. I didn't wanted to leave him alone.

I asked touching his cheek, "Does it still hurt?"

Riccardo grabbed my hand from his face, he said, "Wife... sleep... I am fine...."

Few days later,

I was waiting for him, He contacted me through mail. I knew we can't seem to call each other or something. But maybe something messed up in contact.

I got up seeing Wade, I felt myself smiling. I am so glad to see him, finally... after these months.

Wade walked to me embracing me, he said, "Finally.... my baby...." He whispered in the hug.

I felt comfort, I need this right now. Wade said, "Cherish... I missed you a lot....."

I looked up to his face as I said, "then what took you so long......" You don't know what happened in your absence. If you were here, then I would have came to you.

But.... I was alone when I needed you... Now I am someone's wife!!!

Wade said, "Let's order something... right?"

Later we were walking in the park beside each other. This is really rare we both being all alone in public. I had to keep this relation secret because of my overprotective family, seems like it was my mistake.

Wade was holding my hand as he said, "I always wanted this...."

I understand, I asked, "You look thin... Wade you are not talking care of yourself..."

Wade has health issues, I don't want him to suffer. Wade said holding my hand tighter, "I started a new treatment for my clotting disorder.... maybe because of that... .anyways, don't worry.... I will be fine..."

I hugged his hand as I said, "Wade.... I need to tell you something...."

Wade face me, I know.... I have to tell him. I whispered, "We should have made our relation public before... when you left...."

Wade placed his hands on my both cheeks, he said, "I promise... This will never happen again.... I missed you more than you did... Baby... please...."

I looked at him out of words, I don't want to break his heart, because mine will break with him too.

Wade got closer to me, kissing me. I closed my eyes letting him love me a little. I feel like everything will be fixed.

I heard footsteps behind, then some clapping sounds. I parted from Wade, I saw Isaac, my brother.

I hate him right now....

I looked away, Wade grabbed my hand as he said, "You said we need to make things public... then we got a chance, Cherish." He whispered this to me.

Isaac walked to me saying, "You think no one will know what are up too... Cherish.... I didn't knew you were this dumb."

I looked at him straight, I said, "Isaac.... it has nothing to do with you... You should just care about covering your aS*"

Wade said in between, "Mr. Isaac.... Late introduction but I am Cherish's boyfriend..... Don't misunderstand the situation... We love each other."

Wade was trying to be cool down the situation, in between siblings who hate each other.

Isaac was looking at me like he would burn me down, I don't understand his deal. I said, "You should go back!!"

Isaac said to my face, "And you too... return back to your husband...." My fear rose as Isaac mentioned it, I noticed the surprise on Wade's face.

Isaac said to Wade, "Love each other you say?..... She is a married women, who has no decency to remain loyal to her husband!"

I almost screamed, "Isaac?!!!"

Isaac grabbed my arm pulling me away from Wade, he said, "Go back home, Cherish..... and beg for forgiveness..."

Wade grabbed my other hand as he said, "Cherish.... wait....."

I looked at him with hope, He will understand me. Wade asked, "Is it true?.... baby, is it true....."

I noticed the glare Isaac was carrying, I couldn't lie to Wade at this moment. I said, "Wade.... Wade.... I... I had.. no choice........"

Isaac pushed me away from Wade who was in some kind war in himself. Isaac said, "Better say away from my sister...."

He dragged me somewhere, I realized I was in a car, Isaac was driving. I didn't knew what was going in my head. I lost him.

I broke down in the car, I was sobbing in the back seat hiding my face.

Ahhh!!!!

I didn't got to a make choices... now I didn't got to explain!!!!

I heard Isaac saying, "Always looking for problems!!!... god knows when she will leave me the f*ck alone!!!!!" I am angry on him, but I am more hurt.

I kept on sobbing till I ran out of those tears.

Isaac pulled me out of the car, I realized I was in Palace. I knew he would bring me back to Riccardo.

I am part of his deal. Isaac got money and a wife.... there is no way he will make Riccardo angry.

I stood there looking the palace with blank thoughts. I heard Isaac, "Stop acting like b*tch.... and stop creating problems in my life..... and what kind of person you are to cheat on your husband like this!!! Have some shame!!"

I slapped him turning to Isaac, he was stunned as I couldn't keep it in. I heard him, "You... b*tch!!"

He raised his hand to slap me back but I noticed he stopped. He looked at my face in anger. I was a mess but ready kill my own brother...

He gave up on hitting me, and turned away curing himself.

I said to him, "Shameless!!!... You all are shameless... You sold me for a deal.... you made me married to a man I didn't knew... didn't loved for some money!!!.... You even gave me, your only sister away to marry the women you love.... what kind of love you have when you destroyed mine!!!!"

Isaac looked at me as his jaw tightened, I whispered, "I wish.... You never be happy with her.... she finds someone else.... and you rot alone!!!!"

Isaac grabbed my hand pushing to the main door as he said, "He ordered you not to go out of the mansion.... Keep that in mind..." He walked away to the car.

I looked back at him, I warned, "I will go were ever I please..."

Isaac said getting in the car, "The guards won't let you"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Yours Forcefully trinity_01

Любовные романы

5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
SWEET REVENGE Monica Naudé

Любовные романы

51.7K 2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
his regrets my thought

Любовные романы

13.8K 300 24
"I married you to make your life hell." He paused for a moment, relishing in my fear. "You're not allowed to enjoy; you're not allowed to have fun. Y...
665K 20.3K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...