Gentleman alpha's vicious ome...

Da Topggukietaetae

Jeon Jungkook, an alpha with no wolf. Kim Taehyung an omega with a short temper. They both love to get on eac... Altro

Gentleman Alpha's Vicious Omega
1. Banished
2. Locked
3. Nameplate
4. Reception
6. Clowns
7. Food
8. Work
9. Nightmares
10. Jennie the intern
11. Family dinner
12. 'Us'
13. Rose
14. Party
15. Emergency
16. Shrinking violet
17. Visitors
18. Office
19. Birthday party
20. Demon wolf
21. Sugar
22. Picnic
23. long lost brothers
24. Ugly
25. UNO
26. This Bitch
27. Coffee
28. A bite
29. Ice cream
30. Cooking
31. Matching clothes
32. Huge

5. Dish washer

1.5K 169 130
Da Topggukietaetae

Jungkook's POV

I need to sleep with an eye open now. My husband is a doctor, a surgeon who cut opens brains of peoples. I couldn't digest the fact that I am married when he suddenly dropped the bomb of being a doctor. And with our relation, I am afraid he might snap and slit open my head. Though, he is vicious, he surely excels in putting people back in place. I enjoyed his yesterday banter with Mina and Ryun, their faces were meme worthy. When he spoke up for me, I knew it was because his dignity was challenged, insulting me would be an insult to him and vice-versa so I won't hold him back from fighting our battles. My hyungs never stood up for me before, so now that I have a partner who will stand up for me, I won't let them get in between or talk him down.

In whatever condition we got married, parting ways was not an option. It's against our beliefs. Once wedded, we are together for life so even though his presence is intolerable and makes me want to throw him down the cliff, he is still my omega and dare if anyone even looked at him with ill intentions, brother or not, they are going down without any mercy.

"Yahh you brute! Did you threw my bag?" The bag I have no idea he is talking about is right in the left corner while he is shouting on my head. I clicked my tongue out of annoyance and turned him over towards the direction. We haven't unpacked our clothes, nor did we decide our room. Yesterday we both napped on the two sofas in the living room after assigning the whole house to our family members. "Move your bangs and see...might even find your brain dropped somewhere here." A scoff left his lips as he flipped me off once again while walking towards his bag. 

Within an hour, he was ready too, not too flashy but a white front knot shirt and black bell bottom pants. While he decided to go with white top and black bottoms, I went with complete black outfit. 

He came back as we had to leave in few minutes and stared at me for good five seconds as I was putting on my watch. "Who's funeral is it?" I halted and stared at him through the mirror before answering. "My happiness." He didn't react as I wanted instead nodded and patted my back. "I can relate. My dream to have my own house-" "Stop your sob story, it was mine too. But I never knew it came with an offer. Now that I think, I don't know what was the offer, you or the house? Because considering you....I would say this pretty house is the consolation offer." As I kept talking, his grip on my shoulder tightened but his dainty fingers couldn't dig in through the thick layer of suit I was wearing.

"Keep talking like this and I will stab you while feeding you the obnoxious cake you have ordered. Might even choke you on that awful thing." He growled on my face making me chuckle and grip his jaw until he is immovable. He really makes me act out of my character because never in my life I have laid hands on any omega or female for they are meant to be divine beings, who bring life on earth. My fingers are digging in his cheeks when his fingers reach out their way to my throat, pushing right beneath my jaw. 

"You don't know how to give up, do you? That's good. You are mine, so it's good to share some traits of mine." I released his jaw and patted his cheeks before taking a step back to let him breath.

"Traits like what? Keeping your wet towel on bed?" I frowned as he pointed at the wet used towel I tossed on the bed. "Pick it up or you will find your suits in the bathtub next morning." The look in his eyes, he can do just what he said. So, accepting my fate for the time being I picked up the towel and dropped it on the hook then showed my empty hands to my omega who looked satisfied. I scoffed as he smirked and sashayed his way out. Suddenly a thought crossed my mind which made me grin like a mad man. 

My vicious omega, hope you enjoy today's event.

⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇

Downstairs, the crowd was not much but it was enough to fill our hall. My parents, my in-laws, the neighbors, the pack alpha, every one was present. My eyes fell on my vicious thief who seem to be stealing something again. I marched my way to him, hands curling around his waist as I stood beside him. He acknowledged my presence with a nod before went back to talking with the guest. Now, isn't it bad that he is giving a lil omega more attention when me, his husband is right beside him?

I leaned my head a bit towards his ear and whispered. "You are stealing something from me again, you vicious thief." He frowned slightly and glared at me making me chuckle as the man he was talking to was now awkwardly standing alone. "You are stealing my spotlight. Already making me look like a bad husband, aren't you?" He grumbled and elbowed me in ribs before resuming his conversation with his, I am guessing, new friend.

"Aren't you the omega who saw us...-" I trailed off and looked at my omega for confirmation who nodded getting what I wanted to say. I turned back to the lil neighbor omega and bowed slightly. 

"Ohh! Taehyung-ssi, your husband is a real gentleman, how lucky you are!" There, my mission is successful. I looked at my omega with a knowing look to which he gave me a cold glare with a lip tight smile and nodded. Aww! He is pissed at me, how sweet. Though I didn't got to celebrate my win any longer when a man, alpha I am guessing, walked to us. "I am Lee Ro-byun. Your neighbor from the third block. If you need any help, I am here for you." And I am here for what? For you to hit on a married omega? The lil omega from before vanished as soon as this man walked here.

"Mr. Lee." I called and maybe it's the first time he noticed my presence beside my husband. "Seems like you met my omega before, is that so?" I pulled my husband closer, evidently as I did so, to make him aware who he was talking with. Kim didn't show any sign of protest, instead he cooperated and leaned in my presence making me assure I wasn't making him uncomfortable because knowing him, he would stomp on my shoes and walk away if needed.

Lee Ro-byun chuckled, nervously as he did so before shaking his head as 'no'. I sighed at him then nodded and spoke up. "The way you were so casual with my husband, I almost thought you two were friends. But since it's not the case, please refrain yourself from being around my husband unnecessarily. The scent of other alphas makes him a bit restless." I smiled politely but he easily caught on the threat I threw at him as he bowed one last time and sprinted off to somewhere. 

"Don't be around such alphas. Asshole was stripping you with his eyes alone." I uttered without looking at him as we both walked away from there. In history, omegas mainly were treated as nothing but a sex toy and breeding tool. Though we modernized, some people still look at omegas with wrong intention since they are the lowest in the food chain. 

He was wearing a thin satin shirt, so no wonder he kept shivering once in a while. I sighed and looked at my own suit. I don't like sharing my clothes. I was about to get it off when, "Vu!" It was his cousin brother, Kim Seokjin, the only one who favors him in his family. He was wearing a coat himself so the maroon overcoat in his hands must be for someone else. "Hyung, my coat!" I sighed internally, happy that I won't have to share or see him turning into a popsicle as he wore the maroon overcoat, snuggling in it like a puppy.

"Vu...he called you Vu, why?" I asked as soon as his brother was out of the view. I have heard his brother call him that a few times but didn't get what it meant. "Well, my wolf's name is V, hence a sweet name, Vu." He explained shrugging before turning towards me. "What's your wolf's name?" Well.

"I don't have a wolf. Just like you, you vicious lil thief, someone maybe stole my wolf. My parents say so." I don't know if he believed in or not, but he nodded and didn't ask anymore questions. Though nothing changed in his expression. I thought he might get shocked that his husband has no wolf in him. But he looks surprisingly calm and unaffected.

"Guys, time for cake cutting." Well, time for the obnoxious cake's ceremony, as per my husband's words. I looked to him, chuckling internally as his hate for the cake was clearly visible on his face. Well sweetie, you will eat this very cake, with my own hand.

We both moved to the spot, holding the fiber knife together before we sliced down the vanilla cake performing the ceremony. A round of applause echoed in the hall as I saw my dear vicious omega, actually preparing a slice of cake with a fork. "To our new journey together as a couple." He wished with a wide forced grin before he forced the big slice of cake down my throat. Though I wanted to spit it back on his face I smiled and gobbled it down. 

Now it was my turn. Instead of fork, I cut out a piece and used my bare hands to feed him the cake. He parted his lips just enough for my fingers to go in, he shut his lips around my fingers, face morphing horror as he very painfully so, swallowed down the cake. "Oh...there's some cream...let me just." I muttered and swiped my thumb off his lower lip wiping the frosting. He stared at me as instead of using a tissue, I put my thumb in my mouth, cleaning off the cream, all the while looking at him as I swiped my tongue on my thumb, right where he licked it. 

"Oohh~ Is that...indirect ki-" The said woman never got to complete her words as they got stuck in her throat the moment my vicious omega snapped his head towards her, glaring down her soul. "Aish...calm down, my lil thief. Or...you are feeling angry that it was my thumb and not lips? Hmm?" I murmured against his ears while holding him by shoulder, smiling brightly at the camera as if I am not provoking a walking timebomb. 

"Pull such trick next time....I will wash your mouth with dish washer." Wait...dish what? And why me? I must have been looking disoriented for picture if it needed him to wrap his hands around my arms and lean over me for the photographs. I too, leaned my head towards him and smiled to the camera.

Best of luck to us...for our married life.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.4M 208K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
1.4M 79.6K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...
429K 15.5K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
31.6K 1.8K 25
" please Alpha don't do this to me" Jungkook pleaded to his alpha. " So you think I will do what you will say omega" Tae said with Blank face ,red ey...