They're not allowed to love.

By Heartlessmafia02

18+ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐’€๐‘บ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Œ๐’‘๐’๐’‘ ๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’†๐’”... More

Copyright & Update Alert
introduction
chapter 1. Unware
chapter 2. Surprise
chapter 3. Giggles
chapter 4. Kook
chapter 5. Savior
chapter 6. Held Her
chapter 8. Goodbye
chapter 9. Inauguration
chapter 10. Mafia's
chapter 11. Escaped
chapter 12. Snooping
chapter 13. Roller Coaster
Chapter 14. Jungkook's Love
Chapter 15. Date part-1
Chapter 16. Date Part-2
Chapter 17. Rushed
Chapter 18. Princess
Chapter 19. Master
Chapter 20. Red Wine
Chapter 21. Nightmare
Chapter 22. Minho's Birthday
chapter 23. Murderer
Chapter 24. BLUE BLOOD

chapter 7. Award goes to

27 4 27
By Heartlessmafia02

                                                                  AWARD GOES TO 

The night was drenched in darkness. Threat engulfed the air so deep in, Thunders were scared deep down by death. The death was dancing in delight, trees feel the horror by the Aura she has, leaves of those trees had no dare to see her cold , ruthless eyes.

The mid aged man or I should say 'JOHN' and his three best men were tied in this dark room. Moon was the only source of light here, darkness was filled upto the ceiling. Everything was so silent that the breath of those 4 fucker were considered as filth noise. Sound of water droplets from a broken tap was echoed in the whole warehouse.

A dark 6 feet tall masculine man (Steve)was followed by three others , having a bucket full of salty iced-water. With the count of 3 , these tall masculine men poured the water of the bucket on those vulnerable humans.

Their bodies were full of bruises, especially blood dripping from John's lips and left eye. That salty iced water bath enhanced their pain and caused them irritation.

Before they could react , everyone's attention drawn to the clicking sound of black heeled boots. Her walk is more powerful then loins. Her eyes where red, cold and has no mercy. An another man of age 40 (MR. LEE SUNG), bring her a chair to sit. 

She was wearing black from top to bottom , her hairs were tied in a bun and one loose strand of her hair was on her face.

John adjusted his sight and recognized her, his blood get boiled and his red face full of bruises became more red in rage as he saw her sitting in front of him and smirking at him.

"You bitch! How dare you to tie me like this, I would kill you" John almost yelled at her.

She laughed the way he was 'sailing under false colors'---- "Look, who's saying that he'll kill me when he himself and his 3 fucking minions got beaten up to the death by my men" her 4 bodyguards and Mr. Lee chuckled.

"You are an asshole and an asshole can't sit on the throne of mafia world. You don't deserve to be the mafia queen." John gritted his teeth in pure jealously.

She walked close to him bend her upper body at his level and says--- "oh darling I don't have much time to waste on you , so tell me your last wish . And Yes about the throne I know how keep things mine."

She stood up and command Steve to bring her sword.

"My son won't spare you by any chance"- John again yelled at her.

"Your son, who don't have any work rather than getting into the pants of every whore. Well i never doubted him because he's the son of a world class womanizer." She said with her evilness.

Till then Steve brought the sword. Her back was facing to John, she took out the sword from its cover and trailed down her fingers on the it.

"THE BEST MAFIA AWARD GOES TO---"Mr. Lee's words got cut off by john in between...

"You were the reason of your family's death and soon you'll be the reason of her dea"--- she fumed in rage by the words of John , without thinking once she turned around with speed of flash and decapitated his head.

Blood splashed on the ground with his lifeless body. John's men got terrified by the scene.

"You fucker thought that you could lay your fuckin' fingers on her. NO! No mf has that much dare. And if someone tries to , then for sure he/she would be punished like this fucker." She gritted her and then commanded Mr. Lee to kill those 3 minions.

"Steve, it's your responsibility to settle down their bodies. I don't want any blunder now." With this she left the warehouse and Mr. Lee shot those minions and Steve did his job. 

THE AWARD FUNCTION 

The venue was elegantly decorated by white flower, candles on the tables. The chandelier was the perfect choice to tempt every guests heart.

All the invited guest had arrived.

All the members of BTS were looking stunningly breath-taking in their outfits.

Ihrin wore a sky blue colour gown for the function. She carried light makeup with a nude shade of lipstick and she left her hair opened.

"Hey! Ihrin where is Dara , hope she's joining us tonight?" Jimin question her as he saw her eyes were stuck at the entrance.

"OH sure she coming but she has some paper left regraded to our new building in Seoul, hope she will reach on time." Ihrin replied with a pout to which jimin grinned slightly.

"My goodness you look like princess ihrin." Jhope squealed in Awe.

"Isn't it she's truly a princess hyung?" Dara said earning everyone's attention. 

Dara wore a off-white silky dress which has a slit showing off her legs. She put bold makeup with brown nude lipstick. She also left her hair open which are so far longer to touch her ass.

She looks sexily heart throbbing and most importantly she was standing on her feet with the support of a stick suggest by the doctor. Everyone smiled at her as she walked closed to them.

All of them proceed to their respective tables.

Coincidentally, Ihrin and Dara got there table next to the table of bts members.

During the whole award function, namjoon was stealing quick glances from Dara. Namjoon had always adored Dara but today he's stunned to see Dara's bold side.  

The host— "THE AWARD FOR BEST ARCHITECT AND BUSINESS PERSON OF THE YEAR GOES To----IHRIN SHARMA (CEO OF GROUP OF SHARMA ARCHITECTURE)"

The hall was filled with claps and applauses. Dara saw Jungkook was unable to take off his eyes from ihrin when she gave her speech which was but obvious that Jungkook feels something for Ihrin. 

The host---"INDIAN MUSIC AWARD FOR ARTIST OF THE YEAR---NONE OTHER THAN THE BTS."

Namjoon and Dara were enjoying each other's company. They clicked a lot pictures together. Namjoon felt a bit jealous because jimin tried to behave a bit flirtatious towards Dara.

As Dara is the Managing Director of the company, a reporter came to her when all of them were chattering.

The reporter greeted everyone earning their attention.

"Ma'am as you know your best friend winning this award from the past two years and this is for the third time when she got the award so how you see this as and don't you think any other business person should get chance?" reporter asked

"Well I see this as an achievement and it's good if she's creating milestones for others." Dara replied

"Ma'am what can you say about Ihrin ma'am and Jeon Jungkook's dating rumours, is that true or not?" reporter again asked

" No I don't wanna state anything because yesterday only Ihrin and Kim Namjoon clarified the whole stuff and what if it would be true then why you're feeling burning sensation down there in your pants." Dara's statement dropped everyone's jaw and even the reporter mentally scolded himself for asking such question from Dara as he know bluntly Dara speaks.

Reporter Apologized and went to the other celebrities.

Everything got back to normal and everyone enjoying the party whereas, 

"Hyung don't you think she seem mysterious." Teahuyng wiggled his brows to at yoongi.

"Yes I do , she has some big truth behind her smile. She's not what she pretends to--- Yoongi said while sipping wine, having an eye on Dara's and Namjoon's laughing figure. 

{Do vote, comment and share.

Happy reading!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 7.4K 88
๐€ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ...
44.8K 1.9K 11
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“๐š๐ž...
123K 3.7K 61
แดกสœแด€แด› แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด€แดฉแดฉแด‡ษด 7 แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ แดแด€ส€ส€y แด€ ๊œฑษชษดษขสŸแด‡ แดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€.... ษดแด‡xแด› แดกสœแด€แด› แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด€แดฉแดฉแด‡ษด.... ษชษดแด›ส€แด‡๊œฑแด›ษชษดษข... ส€ษชษขสœแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… แดy ส™แดแดแด‹.. แด›สœแด‡ษด ๊œฐษชษดแด… แดแดœแด›... ษชษดแด›ส€แด‡๊œฑแด›ษชษดษข, ๊œฐแด€...
58.1K 1.8K 33
๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด... ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด...