captain's lil Cadet ( Levi x...

Autorstwa Fizaackerwoman

My dear, how about I show you what real Heaven looks like? Prologue - The Excellent skilled cadet who was ad... Więcej

Sylvia Campbell
Ch-1 special operation squad
Ch-2 NEW JOURNEY BEGINS
Ch-3 Someone who is special.
Ch-4 WHO IS HE??
Ch-5 CAUGHT OFF GUARD
Ch-6 Discipline lesson
Ch-7 Embarrassing Flashback
Ch-8 Past memories
Ch-9 Happy
Ch-10 Trost District
Ch-11 New squad Members
Ch-12 Senpai moment
Ch-13 Miss Kirstein
Ch-14 Embrace
Ch-15 Shower conflict
Ch-16 Sudden make out plan?
Ch-17 Experiments
Ch-18 Captain's lil Cadet!
Ch:-19 we did it!
Ch:-20 preparation
Author note
ch:- 21 dolled up
Ch-22 dancing with you?
Ch:-23 real Heaven.🍷( updated version)
author note / updates
Ch:-24 The battle of Metaphor
Ch- 26 MADEMOISELLE
Ch- 27 Coffee date
Ch-28 8 years ago...
update -
Ch-29 Ocean
Ch-30 shopping.
Ch- 31 The day I met you
ch- 32 what about you ?
Ch-33 your son's friend
Ch-34 Trost and twist
Ch-35 Christmas Eve
Ch-36 The Vice Commander
Ch- 37 Christmas
Ch- 38 Is this you?
Ch - 39 Franzie

ch:- 25 the Purpose

12 0 0
Autorstwa Fizaackerwoman

About Family? Levi simple stated.

Family? Huh. What are you saying. I asked him.

He looked at me with his passionate stone eyes.

I mean to say have you thought about Starting your own family? Like that. He said.

I cleared my throat.

No. Never. I never had these fantasies about Having my family. Doing things. Ahh even talking about this makes me feel so awkward.

And besides I'm just 19 years old. I'm still young and I never thought about it. My main goal is to become an elite shoulder in survey corps. Giving my all to humanity. In order to find meaning in my life. And I don't know why people don't get it that there are some people who are better off alone. I mean we don't want it. Family is a huge responsibility that people neglect. It's not a child's play. And you have to do it till the day you die.

I can barely take care of myself. Then how I'm gonna start my family? And I'm never gonna quite survey corps.

People need to understand that family is not everyone's cup of tea. I said to him.

He looked at me silently.

I'm glad that I know someone like you who's this intellectual at this very young age. Levi said.

You're not mad at me about not wanting to have my family? I asked him.

Why would I? It's your life. You always have the right to Decide whether you should do something or not. And as you've mentioned - family is a huge responsibility, that people neglect. It pierced right through my heart. What you said was absolutely the truth. I mean life is not just about marrying someone and having kids. It's more than that. This universe is so big and we all are just small particulars. There's so much to do in our short life. Levi said to me.

And I am more happy that you understand me more than anyone. People always think of me as a selfish person. I don't know why maybe because I am reserved or don't have any interest in family.

You know , I have this thing on my mind  that one  day I'll start an orphanage where all the kids can live. Happily under same roof. Laughing, going to school, helping each other. Just being themselves. You're the first person to know about this thing. I said.

Really? I'm feeling honoured y/n. And fuck all those who think you're selfish. You're absolutely not. And I'm not saying this to satisfy you. I mean it.  100%. And once again I thank God for sending a girl in my life who is just an angel. Your principals, ideals of life, is so beautiful. I'll be happy to join you in this journey of making a happy world. Levi chimed.

After some time later. Levi went to his room. And I silently falling to sleep. Thinking that how my life has been changed this much. Levi is so understanding person.

EARLY MORNING -

In the mess hall

I'm feeling so tired after the last night party. Eren said as he stretched his arms.

Sasha was quite today which was very unusual of her.

Armin was talking to Mikasa about something related to odm gears.

Historia pouring soup in Ymir's bowl.
They both laughing. And Reiner staring at Historia with softness.

Y/n. Y/n. Jean called me.

Yes. I said in his direction.

I will visit my Mom in this Christmas vacation. Would you like to come and join me to trost district? Jean said looking all happy.

Wait. You're seriously going? I thought you hate your house. I asked him.

Damn y/n. I was stupid at that time. Why you have to point it out. I've changed now. I'm matured now. And besides it's been 2 years since the last time I visited her. He said.

You know what? Count me in. I would love to come with you and spend some times with my aunt. Ahh how I love her omelette rice so much. I said imagining her serving me a hot dish of omlette rice. Far more better than this stupid mess food.

I'm happy that I have a company now. Jean said being happy.

And we should buy  Christmas gifts for her. It's not good if we go there without anything right? I said

You know what? I get it why they call you the ellite cadet. Because you think about every minute things. Let's go to shopping yesterday. We only have a week. Jean said.

Thank you my sweet cousin brother. I said while slowly sipping my soup.

After the Mess hall we had our usual combat training session. This time I made a record of beating 10 members back to back. I'm not proud about it tho because they were actually all rookies.

After the session, I silently sat on the ground benches. Huffing. Grasping for the air. Wiping the sweat off.

Here, have  some water. I heard these words as some mysteries figure was next to me standing, offering me a water bottle.

He was tall with brunette hairs, siren black eyes with slender figure.

For reference - he was looking like this. But with more soft and respectable expression.

Who are you? I asked him.

Your admirer. He said.

What? I questioned him being genuinely confused.

Ohh, sorry I shall introduce myself first.  myself Christopher Hoffmann, from 105th Cadet Corps and currently here in Survey corps for 1 month. He said bowing to me.

Mademoiselle. I saw you today in the training session. You were really impressive. Your fighting skills were too good to be ignored. He said still in bowing position

Ohh, I get it so you're new here. I said
Thank you, thank you. But hey please drop the formalities. I'm still a new here. So we're same. I said.

He stood straight after.

Mademoiselle, I saw you at last night party. You were with the special operation squad Captain Levi. He said.

Oh yes, because I am in his squad that's why. It's only been 5 months since I'm in survey corps. And btw, I was in the 104th Cadet Corps. So we're equals. I said

But still you're my senior in terms of everything. Mademoiselle, allow me to make a request to you. He said

Okay, what it is. ?

Please make me your Student and teach me about combat and guide me how to become true soldier. He said while looking at my eyes.

I stood up.

But do you think that I'm best here just because I won 10 fights back to back? Let me remind you they were all rookies. So it's obvious that I have higher chance against them. But I doubt if am in situation to fight with the Squad leaders, commander or my Captain. I said.

Mademoiselle, you're wrong. I observed your fight with all my focus. The tactics you've used was so different than other Soldiers. You have so many tricks under your sleeves. And I never saw you on the field fighting with titans. But you're famous for killing 25 titans on your first mission right? So I'm sure you're excellent with odm gears too. He said.

His words was making me somehow happy. The way he have described my skills was something unexpected.

Okay, so you're dedicated to me my pupil? I finally asked him.

Yes, he said while saluting. I will give my 100% to you. And I would never disappoint your expectations. He said in a formal soldier tone.

I cleared my throat and felt the Senior moment.

Tomorrow is Sunday so meet me on Monday at sharp 7 pm after we're done with our daily practice.

Thank you so much Mademoiselle.

And please stop calling me Mademoiselle. It's so formal . I said.

I can't help to adress you, since my mother is French. She always taught me to adress young ladies as Mademoiselle. It reflects that we respects them.  So please allow me to adress you like that. He said.

That's actually very kind of you, and I have respect for you. It will take time to adapting you calling me Mademoiselle.  I replied back.

After some chit chat ,we both departed from the ground and I make my way through my room.

Levi Pov-

I finished my work finally, drinking my black tea. Admiring the view from my window. Wondering what Y/n might be doing at this time. I heard that she won 10 fights back to back today. How about I give her some reward. How about a date? She likes coffee. So a coffee date at her favourite cafe in Stohess district. Suddenly I remember the times we spent in Stohess. It was wonderful while being with her. She is simply amazing. I wish if her mother was alive so she can saw how Excellent her daughter is. Okay, so I will ask her for a coffee date today.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1K 20 18
You come from Marley on one of the ships to inspect the "Heaven". But instead of investigating, you end up being held by the survey corps (as an impo...
40.3K 1K 30
*This is a LevixReader fic. There will be frequent smut, and absolutely no spoilers. Please keep the comments spoiler free as well.* It's been two we...
593 16 19
F/n is a 19 year old from the underground in the 104th cadet corp, although her age she had no other choice but to join the Survey Corp after her gra...
297K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...