His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Thank You
New Story Alert💥💥

Epilogue -2

7.4K 753 276
By msjasly

14 years later:

Mithra was sitting in the living leaning on Krish's shoulder. Liya was caressing her mother's head unable to console her. Rehmaan returned from the kitchen with a glass of water and passed it to her.

Rehmaan: Mithra, drink this you will feel better. You have been silent and we are scared to see you like this.

Arjun: Amma, please talk to us..

Mithra: He is said he will never leave me alone...bhaijaan you know right, he promised to not leave me alone.

Nithya patted Krish's shoulder to get up and once he got up Nithya sat next to Mithra holding her hand and rest of the family watched the friends duo.

Nithya: Mithra, sometime I feel jealous to see the way you both love each other and trust me I have made prayers that my eyes should not cast anything evil on you guys but what you are doing today is too much.

Nithya pushed Mithra and started hitting her with the cushion.

Nithya: Ivlo varushathula ippo dhan first time andha manushan thaniya poi irukkaru adhuvum poi one hour dhan agudhu adhukulla ivlo attrocity panra nee apram un pullaingalum un nonnanum unkooda sendhu over act pannuranga. Idhellam kekka yarum illaya. 

( In all these years, this is the first time that man has gone alone that too its not been an hour he left and you are doing so much atrocity. Your children and your brother are doing over acting with you. Is there anyone question all these ?)

Karan: If he has gone alone then it must be really something important otherwise he would have not gone alone that too for this long hours leaving Mithra alone.

Nithya: Brother, its not hours.. just an hour and he knew she will feel lonely that is why he called the whole family here to keep her company but madam is still feeling his absence. He has spoiled her toooooooooo much.

Krish: Wish, I love my girl like my father love my mother..

Chandru: Deiii magane, love panriya da ?  (Hey son, are you in love ?)

Rehmaan: Adhellam illa chumma solran. Enakku theriyama edhuvum seiya mattan. ( No, he is kidding. He doesn't do anything without my knowledge)

Chandru: Unna madhiri single ah irukka porana Rehmaan ? ( Is he going to be single like you Rehmaan ?)

Rehmaan: No, I will make sure my kids are settled in life and I will get to see grandchildren.

The door burst open and Goutham rushed to Mithra and hugged her kissing her temple.

Nithya: Right, ellam polam idhukku mela censor cut scene varum. ( ok, lets all leave. there will be censored scenes further )

Goutham: I m sorry Mithra, I left you alone and how about I compensate by taking you out ?

Mithra: where to ?

Goutham: We will return tomorrow morning. You all can rest and don't wait for us.

Without waiting for reply he pulled Mithra with him out of home to the car.

Chandru: Eppavachum avanukku Mithra thavira yarachum kannukku theriyudha paru ? ( Can he see anyone else other Mithra anytime ?)

Rehmaan: Kannu vekkadha poi unnoda ponnukku oru paiyan call panni irukkan yaru paru. ( Don't cast your evil eyes. Some guy has called your daughter so go watch who he is )

Chandru: Evlo dhairiyam avanukku, idho poren avana enna panren paru. ( How dare he ? I will go now and see what I will do with him ?)

Krish: Dhru appa, don't worry Rey mamu is teasing you. She is talking with her friend and its a girl.

Nithya: Unakku eppadi da adhu girl nu theriyum ? ( How do you know its a girl ?)

Krish: I know that girl, she is kind of cute like my amma. Rey mamu what do you think of her ?

Rehmaan: You are right. She is really cute and remind of your mom when she was young. Still lets wait when you feel stronger for her then we will talk to boss and boss madam.

They heard throat clearing sounds and realized the whole family has got to know everything. Krish rubbed the nape of his neck looking at Rehmaan for a way to escape.

Rehmaan: Krish, how about we go get ice cream and get a cake too ?

Krish was immediately on his feet pulling Rehmaan with him and together they left the home.

Goutham stopped the car before the building of the penthouse and she gave a known smile to him.

Goutham: Its been 6 months we have been here so today we will spend the night here at our place....

Mithra smiled and they together reached the floor. Mithra pressed her thumb against the sensor and the door opened for them.

As soon as she stepped in flowers rained on her and Goutham hugged her closing the door behind them.

Mithra saw the entire home was decorated with her favourite white roses and in the middle was a floral board " Happy 25th Anniversary "

Goutham: Happy 25th anniversary twinkle... I was here to arrange the surprise for you.

Mithra turned around in his embrace and kissed his cheek.

Mithra: Happy 25th anniversary my Goutham...

Goutham: I like that when you pronounce my Goutham. Come on time for real surprise.

He carried her in bridal style and ascended the stairs. As soon they were before the room where he had all her photos from day one he let her to stand and Mithra pushed the door open. they walked inside and he added so many photos to their memories....which now included their children too.

Mithra touched the photo which was taken when Arjun was born and Goutham, Mithra holding him close to them. She compared the photo with the one taken when Krish and Liya was born. 

Mithra: It looked like I met you yesterday but today we are celebrating 25 years of our marriage together. 

Followed by the photos there were recent photos of their children and one photo looked different in which Krish was alone and a blank space was next to him.

Mithra: Why did you make this photo of him being alone ?

Goutham: May be someone soon would be filling that space just waiting for Krish to open up.

Mithra: what do you mean ?

Goutham: Our son is in love but he is waiting to be sure before coming to us. His mamu is handling him so our family is all set to grow to the next generation darling.

Mithra: Oh my god, our Krish is in love ? Means he will be married soon and that proves we have grown old.

Goutham: No, we are still young. I m still your Goutham crazily in love with you and you are my Mithra still feeling shy around me.

Goutham pulled her and caught her lower lip sucking like he did every time and let go her with a wink seeing her going all red.

Mithra: You are right, I don't know about me but you haven't changed a bit. Every single habit of yours's around me is still the same. I could never compete with you and all these years I m still learning to love you the way you love me.

Goutham: You have surpassed me long ago darling. The first time was when you gave birth to Krish. I felt it was rebirth to you. After seeing you in so much pain I refused to have anymore kids after Krish but you changed my mind and the next two times when I saw you give birth to Liya and Arjun is were you won me. You won every pain and gave me so much love and happiness in my life. I feel a complete man only because of you Mithra.

Mithra smiled and laid her head on his chest giving a peck over his heart.

Mithra: My happiness has no bounds Goutham. 

There was a satin screen on the wall and Mithra looked puzzled turning her attention to Goutham.

Goutham: Go remove the cloth and I m sure you will kiss the life out of me after seeing it.

Mithra raised her eyebrows and removed the cloth and to her surprise she jumped out of excitement and hugged Goutham kissing all over his face.

Mithra: Oh my god.. oh my god.. this is amazing Goutham. I love it.. Thank you thank you..

Mithra touched the huge portrait of Rehmaan with their kids hanging around him. It was a candid taken during a picnic they went on Arjun's fifth birthday.

Goutham: He is our family and how will I miss him ? We are complete only with him.

Mithra: You are right...he completes our family.

Goutham: There is another surprise.. come on lets go.

He pulled her to the garden which was now renovated with a swing in the middle. He made her sit and pushed her gently and each time she came back to him he pecked every part of her face. 

Goutham held her hand and they ambled to their bedroom which was super decorated with flowers and candles. He opened the fridge and took the cake out and placed it on the table next to the bed and lit the candle. Together they cut the cake and fed each other. 

Goutham opened the draw in the vanity table and placed a jewel box in her palm. Mithra opened it and found a beautiful diamond necklace. Giving it to him he turned around pulling her hair to the front. Goutham hooked the necklace around her neck and placed a kiss on her shoulder blade.

Goutham turned her around and lifted her to sit on the vanity table. Standing between her legs he traced the line of her lips looking into her eyes. The gap closed involuntarily and their lips were moving in rhythm against each other, their hands all over their body.

Mithra pulled back from the hug and pulled him to the bed. She pushed him to sit and entered the closet. A minute later she returned with a file and gave it to him.

Mithra: I wanted to bring you here tomorrow to celebrate our day but you beat me to it and brought me here in advance. Good I took Rehman's help and placed this file today morning.

Goutham: What is this ?

Mithra: You will know once you open it..

Goutham smiled and opened the file, he read again to confirm if he was hallucinating but no she really did that for him.

Goutham: You got this for me ?

Mithra: I saw how excited you were when we were on a yacht during our trip to maldives. I wanted to see the excitement when you own it. Did you like it ?

Goutham: Like it ? Are you serious ? I fucking love it... I really wanted to buy one but let go of that idea since you may not like it.

Mithra: And you thought I will let go of something which my husband liked ? So tomorrow we are leaving for a short vacation with whole family. I have informed Rehmaan to get them all ready and we will join them tomorrow directly at our resort where we will board our yacht.

Goutham: You have given such a wonderful surprise and it would only be fair if I do something in return for that.

Mithra placed her palm over his chest to stop him when he leaned close but as usual she lost herself when he held her waist in a firm grip and his lips made wonders on her pulse.

Mithra: How do you manage to keep up with the stamina all these years as if you are young ?

Goutham: For a matter of fact I m still young and the credit goes to you. You make me feel like a teenager in love. Everytime we make love you are equally into whatever we do. You make me go crazy and I crave to bury myself deep inside you. 

By now their clothes were already decorating the floor and he was all over her kissing, sucking every part of her body. Their night was filled with moans and grunts but above all their room and life was filled with everlasting and unconditional love for each other.

***************************

A/N:

This brings the official end of His Eternal Obsession. 

Announcement on the next story will be tomorrow.

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 6.9K 52
this is a ashaangi story disclaimer : this is not to hurt any one support me this story is about a girl who is away from her relatives who loves he...
465K 30.5K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...
259K 19.3K 55
S - En life haa spoil panitalaa.. en appa amma.. Anna.. ellarum enaa vendam nu solitu poitangaa..unaala dhaan. A - Na soldratha.. S - edhuku ippadi...
252K 26.6K 52
A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love eachother when they are going to move away...