Kiss me in rain | JJK

By cakesforjin

šŸŒ· : Tell me the story of your scar.. and I'll promise to heal you by the end of it. Min Aerin (y/n) has alwa... More

Kiss me in rain
Characters šŸŒ·
First day
Dream come true?
It's really you..
Stuck!
Dream about you
Secrets
First day - 2
Date
Together
Missed you
First kiss
Tulips for you
I Love you
Sweater
Back to college
Reunion
On his lap
Jealous
Intimate
Love bird(s)
Bliss
Forage
Pensive
Touch me
Feels right
Tease
Life is full of surprises
New phase
Contented
Shattered dreams
Jeon twins
Mummy returns
It's been a while
Mixed feelings
Luscious
Promise
T(h)rust
Mom
Still with you
Epilogue

Second chance

10 4 13
By cakesforjin

"Hey calm down, don't get hurt" Aerin said to both of her kids who were actively playing on the ground. The family decided to go on a picnic after spending a week inside the home.

"Ahhh!" Jiyoung screamed suddenly after she tripped on the grass and fell down. Jungkook immediately panicked and tried getting up to look upon his kid only to sit back since his hands were firmly held by someone.

"D-don't, don't give her attention. Let her get up on her own" Aerin said, still having her hands on Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes went towards the area where she is holding him firmly. Then his eyes moved back to her eyes which were already staring at him.

"Aerin, I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat" Bangchan announced suddenly in a loud voice which startled her resulting in taking her hands back. Meanwhile Jungkook's hands were still at the spot she was holding him a while ago. He literally rolled his eyes in annoyance as it seemed like Bangchan specifically shouted to remind him Aerin belongs to Bangchan!

"S-sure..I-"

"No! It's alright. I and Taehyung will go. You guys stay here..uhm..since Channie is hungry, you come with us. Get whatever you want" Yoongi said grinning sarcastically.

"No but Aer-"

"Aerin needs to look upon the kids. Jungkook can't do that alone. Just come on man" with that Yoongi pulled Bangchan with him and got lost to the nearby stalls.

Silence filled the place where they were sitting. Their eyes solely looked at eachother for a second and immediately turned towards the place where their kids were playing.

It felt like they wanted to speak with eachother. A lot may be. But neither of them spoke as their ego didn't let them do it. Aerin was okay though, she was okay with speaking with him again. May be a try won't hurt. That's what she thought.

"I-Ju-"

As soon as the words started coming out of her mouth, Jungkook's surprised eyes reached her face which made her to stop. His eyes were wide, as if he couldn't believe that she's talking to him. He was confused as if what is this conversation about. He was relaxed as if finally the wait is over.

Aerin gulped and her eyes immediately shifted back and forth of him. It's been years but still his eyes had an effect on her.

And she hated it.

"J-Jiyoungie, i-is she really bad at studies?" Fuck! she mumbled as this is not what she wanted to speak.

Jungkook on the other hand sighed. Ofcourse she just wanted to talk about their kids. Not any other things!

"Y-yeah..i mean not that bad. But yeah she is poor at her academics"

"Oh..w-why don't you send her to some extra coaching..like i-it will improve her"

Jungkook smiled flashing his dimple. That beautiful one sided dimple was so cute on him as usual. Aerin almost got carried away but she somehow picked herself back as he started speaking again.

"Atleast she isn't failing. I think I'm okay with that. I don't want to pressure her.. that's why"

"Ah..i understand"

"Yeah"

Silence filled once again and it was very awkward. Both fidgeted their fingers not knowing what to speak further. But both of their faces bloomed into smile as they saw Jiyoung running towards them, well towards Jungkook.

"Dada..can i have some water huh" she heaved.

Jungkook's impulse immediately said him to pick the water bottle but stopped looking at Aerin. She was sitting longingly looking at Jiyoung.

"Uhm! It's on your mother's side. Ask her" he said and sat while clutching his knees. Aerin's cheeks immediately went pink. His eyes along with Jiyoung's were on her making her to blush in awkwardness.

"B-but i don't wanna ask her" Jiyoung said in tiny which made Aerin to gulp in agony once again. Jungkook sighed looking at his daughter.

"Jiyoung look. She is your mother. You can't speak like that. Do you understand? Now come on. Ask her" he said so politely.

"If you really love and like to listen Dada, ask her" he tried once again.

Jiyoung pouted looking down. Her hands clutched and opened, eyebrows frowned.

Aerin sighed. What did she even expect? She turned towards the side and took the water bottle. But stopped listening to the tiny voice hitting her eardrums.

"C-can i have some water" Jiyoung asked still having a small adorable pout. Just like Jungkook.

Aerin's eyes watered automatically. She clutched on the water bottle and nodded her head fiercely. She gave the water bottle to her daughter who got it slowly as she drank. She then gave it to her mom and ran away. Aerin couldn't control her happiness as she smiled wholeheartedly with some drizzles of tears in her eyes.

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off, looking at his beautiful girlfriend. How badly he missed this smile.

"You look beautiful as always when you smile" Jungkook whisper spoke without realisation. Aerin's smile dropped and she turned towards Jungkook who was now a inch closer to her. His face was in some centimetres away from her which made her heart race.

"H-huh?"

Jungkook didn't answer anything for the silly question she asked. He's sure she heard what he said, but moved even more further towards her which made Aerin to be self conscious.

His hands slowly moved towards her hand which were on her lap. He held it mildly causing a shiver in her spine. His thumbs started to caress her hands, eyes directly falling into the softness of her hands.

"You-"

"Jungkook"

Jungkook's ears perked up as soon as he heard Somi called him. His hands retrieved back as his concentration was not on Aerin anymore. Aerin felt like her heart broke into pieces. It felt like she's drowning in middle of the sea. Ofcourse he has Somi. Afterall Somi was there with him, her daughter when she failed to protect them. She is now aware of his relationship with Somi and composed himself!

Jungkook on the other hand felt so embarrassed. He pressed his lips hard thinking about how did he made himself loose to hold Aerin's hand and what would she think about him?! Everything is over between them, and Aerin have already moved on with Bangchan. He felt so stupid.

"H-hey Somi, you are late" he said smiling which didn't reach his eyes.

"Stuck in traffic sorry, hey Aerin"

Aerin didn't reply but just smiled nodding her head. She then quickly stood up and moved towards her kids after she excused herself. Jungkook wanted to pull her back but he let her go being still awkward with the stunt he just now pulled.

"How long are you going to hold yourself up?"

Jungkook's eyes which were on Aerin all these while shifted to Somi, who's sitting comfortably while clutching her knees. He was confused with the small smile on her face.

"Hold what?"

"Hold yourself from getting your Aerin back"

Your Aerin!

How silly does that sound!

"She was mine Somi!" He sighed. "I don't think we can work this anymore. We are meeting now after years only because of our kids, or else..i don't know"

"Okay, tell me one thing. Do you still like Aerin?"

Jungkook chuckled at the question. His eyes shifted to his hand which caressed Aerin's a while ago.

"Like?..i love her!" He confessed honestly. "I don't know about others somi, but for me, love is like a relationship with our parents, children, family too. We can't un-love them just because they are wrong or we fought with eachother right? Because they are ours. Love relationship are like that too. I don't believe in break-ups, may be our body has seperated, but our souls are still connected and never will"

Somi looked at him amazed with his answer. "I'll try one more time Jungkook. May be it's my last chance"

Jungkook sighed. He knows where this is leading.

"Will you give me a chance? Can we date?"

All these years, not a day Somi fell out of love. As like Jungkook said, love relationships are not a joke. They are a part of our soul. All other relationship are somehow we choose it but love, it is related to heart. And Jungkook being the gem of a person, no one including Somi couldn't avoid to not to fall in love with him. She tried to hit on him before Aerin and after Aerin, and she tried lot after the couple got away but not single day Jungkook entertained her.

"And you know my answer Somi...i-i can't"

"Why?" Somi had tears in her eyes. She knows. She knows this is the last try and with that she may lose him forever.

"Because of my kids-"

"Don't you dare bring kids into this" Somi erupted. It's not fair. She thought he should realise his feelings for his past girlfriend, how important to live together atleast for their relief.

Jungkook fell silent. His eyes searched for the answers. His eyes then moved towards the ground where he saw Aerin playing with the kids. Aerin picked up the ball and threw it to Jiyoung who caught it without any negotiation. It made him sigh in happiness.

Maybe, Jiyoung has started to forgive his mother finally.

And he can't?

"Look at me Jungkook"

"....."

"Tell me honestly, don't involve kids. You just now confirmed you love her. And so, i don't see any problems for you to confess and start again freshly. If you are not going to do that, i swear I'll marry you"

"EHHH?" His eyes widened. But he became even more tensed seeing Somi's serious expression. He have never seen her this serious. Eyes all red, lips shivering, hands clutching into a tight fist. He realised she is not kidding at all.

"I'm serious"

"Somi, it doesn't work like that. Y-yes i love her..but I and Aerin, we are over..she.. chose this and i respect that and moreover..s-she have already started her relationship with Bangchan.."

"Huh! Do you think so? Do you seriously believe she will sleep with you in a locked room for a damn week when she's in relationship with other man?"

Jungkook felt like cat caught his tongue. What Somi said made sense. He was so stupid to not think this possibility. And as like deer in the middle of the road his eyes were so wide and doe like.

"I-"

"Jungkook. Look. I understand, something ridiculous happened. Doubts in relationship are very worst. It shouldn't happen, but it did..and somehow i was a part of the reason for the seperation of you guys too"

Jungkook bowed his head as he fidgeted his fingers. What Somi mentioning was true, but she doesn't deserve it. All she did was to fall in love!

"So, it will be me who will be happy if you guys reunite again. Well i will, yes feel sad about my failed relationship but yeah! It is what it is. She is here see" she made him look at Aerin who was giggling at Jihoon who just slipped down.

"All happy and beautiful just before you. Not everyone gets second chance Jungkook, and if you believe in god, fate, destiny whatever hell it is..just think it's the second chance you got. Grab her or regret all your life"

Jungkook bit his lips.

It's not his second chance.

It's his third after Aerin forgot him and fell in love with him again.

His eyes looked keenly at Aerin who just looked at him. Aerin's eyes which were so happy suddenly turned soft, it reminded him of his school, college days like whenever she see him, her eyes turns soft..full of love.

Just for him.

"D-do you think i can do this Somi?" his eyes didn't leave Aerin at all.

Somi gulped. This is the time she is really letting him go. "Y-yes Jkay! I really think so. Just go for it" she said just above the whisper.

Jungkook left a long sigh. His face bloomed into realisation and determination.

Determined to get what's his.

Jungkook nodded at Somi brightly before getting up and ran towards his family. Aerin was surprised to see him joining them leaving Somi back.

"Throw the ball to me" Jungkook said looking at Aerin.

"You left Somi..she is sitting alone" Aerin said genuinely concerned.

"Sometimes, leaving something is good because better will come. Now throw" he said smilling. Being confused she threw the ball to him who caught it and threw it to Jihoon. He was giggling and playing happily the whole time which made Aerin to smile like an Idiot.

"It is what it is" Somi said and sipped on her coke as she diverted herself into 'loser-lover' song by TXT!

-------------------------------------------------------

Cute isn't it!

See you in another rainy day with a kiss 😚

-------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.4K 28
How does it feel ? when your own family uses you for their fancy life style and all comfort but don't give a dang about you ?... Heartbroken ? Right...
5.4K 317 9
A/N: This was my first ever story. Not long but not a one shot. It's not the best of my literary style but every writer has that one story that isn...
2.4K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...
2.5K 93 30
Two Males. Two sets of trauma. Will they be able to overcome their obstacles and pursue a relationship without the house of cards crumbling? ~Warning...